The Preacher's Son Ch.08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June had never really thought of a man's testicles as any sort of erotic feature. Sure, they played an important part of the biology behind sex, but she hadn't considered them to be particularly appealing. Once again, it seemed like the size and, for lack a of a better term, virility made all the difference. Kamea's testes twitched in her hand and more pre spurted from the tip. "Damn..." he groaned. "You're doing great! You sure this is your first blowjob?" June didn't feel much like answering him, and just continued to suck away, somehow less embarrassed about that comment than she thought she would be. No, she was feeling a different emotion, something a lot more pleasant. Could it be pride?

"Okay! I think that's enough warmup!" Akari chirped, popping off Jack and reaching behind her to unhook her bra. As it fell to the floor, she helped herself out of her panties. June was a little surprised by the sudden shift in activity, but did not voice any complaints. Rather, she too unfastened her brassiere and took off her bottoms. This was it, the final threshold, she was going to have sex. They called it adultery, one of the biggest sins one could name. It was even in the 10 commandments, sharing the same magnitude with murder and theft. But yet, June no longer cared. She had to know if it really could be as satisfying as Akari had told her. Now both women were naked as could be, Akari beaming with pride at her fertile physique while June still shied away a tiny bit. With a deep breath, June then rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. The floor was hard and cold, not the most suited location for this. Her repositioning caught Akari's attention. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"G-getting ready."

"That's...not the position I would use." Akari advised, helping herself onto the couch and lying on her side, facing outward. Taking her left leg in hand, she raised it up high and exposed her moist glistening pussy to Jack. June just stared at her for a moment before finding the courage to speak up again.

"There's other positi-Right, of course." She stopped herself. That did make sense. Even if she hadn't experienced anything other than good old-fashioned missionary, body mechanics dictated that other methods should be possible. "Um...I don't think I can bend that way."

"Oh don't worry!" Akari reassured June, holding up her hand to prevent Jack from penetrating her just yet. Getting back to her feet, she re-positioned herself so that her back was facing away from the couch before bending over. "Why don't we try this one? It'll go in easier and you don't need to do too much." June nodded silently, and climbed back onto her feet. Walking over to Akari's right side, she bent over to present herself.

"Damn... what a view!" Said Kamea with a wicked grin on his face.

"You're telling me!" Jack replied with a smile of his own. He had now maneuvered around to grab at Akari's spacious hips, eager to get right down to it. With no more time to waste, he aimed his cock directly at Akari's opening and drove his hips forward, spearing a good 9 or 10 inches inside her all at once. Akari gasped aloud in delight as she felt herself stretch. Though girth was more important, there was something to be said for a good long dick. Already it was pushing impossibly deep, and yet still there was so much more for her to take. Jack didn't linger for long, and began to piston his hips back and forth at a swift pace.

Kamea meanwhile was taking things slower with June. He'd wedged his cock in-between her tremendous ass-cheeks, hot dogging her to get her better warmed up. As much as he'd love to just ram it in and pound away, he had enough sense to not rush things with someone as...inexperienced as June was. Before too long, her juices were flowing like a waterfall. Goddess it looked so tempting, the delta between her nethers seemed to be actively begging him to drive his hips forward. It was nothing short of a miracle that he hadn't already gone in, Kamea had the patience of a saint it seemed.

June took a deep breath. This was the very last threshold, no turning back at all once she crossed it. Once again, her resolve was being tested, but now the question was which resolve it was. Was it the resolve to stay faithful or the resolve to take something so massive? She could no longer say, but the weight of Kamea's meaty appendage between her cheeks had made up her mind for her. Though she couldn't muster up the will to speak, she could tell that he was waiting for permission. How could someone so strong, powerful and virile be so considerate? Such a far cry removed from her husband. Turning her head around, she looked up into his deep brown eyes and gave him a tiny nod. He clearly noticed, as he maneuvered his cock downward to press at her opening. His precum smeared against her labia, providing one last bit of lubrication before penetration. Then, with slow and deliberate grace Kamea pushed into her. June gasped aloud as she felt the petals of her flower spread, then part, then stretch as the beefy member pushed inside her. It was a very tight squeeze, but Kamea was nothing if not persistent, and with one final drive of his hips he sunk the tip inside along with an additional two or three inches.

The pastor's wife's mouth hung open in a silent scream, her eyes wide as could possibly be. The sensation was unbelievable. She had braced for agonizing pain, and yet there was only the tiniest twinge within her, a little edge to the earth-shattering pleasure burning through her like wildfire. Her pussy squelched as it did its best to lubricate the mammoth invader. Meanwhile, Kamea spurted pre directly inside. He held his position for but a moment or two, and then slowly moved his hips back and forth.

"Aaahh!" moaned Akari. The orgasms were already hitting her pretty hard, but years of experience allowed her to maintain her composure very well. "Sooooooo?" she purred, bringing her head down to look to her side at June. "Doesn't it feel good?"

"It-ah!" June squeaked, barely managing to muster up any brainpower as she was struck hard and fast by a climax. Words couldn't possibly describe how good she felt right now. Not a single nerve was left untouched in the wake of Kamea's massive cock. Her pussy stretched so tightly she felt as if it could snap and tear at any moment, yet she was completely unconcerned at that prospect. As one orgasm receded, June managed a moment of clarity before the beginning of the next one and realized that she hadn't answered Akari. "I-it-ah! It feels so-ooh-good!" she stumbled the words out. "He-he's making my v-vagina- "

"Pussy." Corrected Akari. "Your pussy."

"...My p-pussy feel amazing!" she continued before being cut off by another climax. The pleasured twitches of her womanhood allowed for more of Kamea to sink inside, he was now about seven or eight inches in, so he still had quite a way to go. Though she couldn't see him (not that she was paying attention mind you), June heard a loud whistle coming from Jack, clearly impressed by what was going on.

"Hey!" Akari said, turning her head to face Jack and flashing him a strong pout. "Don't focus on her! I need it too! What's the matter? Am I not good enough for you?!" Akari then performed a Kegel flex, tightening down hard on Jack's member.

"Hnnngh!" he winced in slight pain, but managed to gain his stride back pretty quickly. "No way babe!" he replied, sinking his hands into her somewhat smaller, yet still tremendous tush. "Just a little impressed. She can take a dick pretty well for a newbie..." Jack slowly pulled his cock back, making sure that Akari felt the absence left in his wake. When only the tip remained, he slammed his hips forward, spearing all the way to her cervix. "But she can't take it like you can!" he growled. Akari gasped loudly, her pitch reaching a melodic octave as a powerful cervical orgasm struck her.

"OOooohhhh!" she moaned, grinding her hips and twerking against her stud. "Only 'cause I have such a long...big...bull to keep me in practice!" she warbled back at him. No matter how hung they were, men still loved being praised for their size. But it wasn't like she didn't also get a kick out of it. Still, he wasn't quite all the way inside her just yet, there was still that final barrier before he penetrated her completely. Though she was eager for it, there was still someone who needed it more than she did.

"Ah! Ah! Aaaahhhh!" June moaned and warbled. Kamea was now moving at a fairly steady pace, sinking deeper by the thrust. Waves of pleasure were just flowing through her like nothing she'd ever experienced. Was this the difference that size made? If so, did this make her a size queen? Such concerns quickly faded away amidst the sea of euphoria. On and on they continued to fuck, lost entirely in their trance. Said daze was only broken when Kamea sunk in his 14th inch, hitting a barrier that prevented him from going any deeper. It took June a moment to realize what that meant. "You... you touched the back!" gasped June, scarcely believing what had just happened.

"Well...not quite." Giggled Akari, jiggling her hips and butt to give Jack a better show. "What he's poking at there is your cervix. You still have just a little bit more within you."

"W-what's past that?" June queried in confusion.

"Your womb."

"My what?!" she exclaimed, freezing in pace. "B-but doesn't that... doesn't that hurt?"

"Maybe for most women..." Akari answered as Jack drove himself deeper, clearly aiming to penetrate her completely as well. "But for Breeders it's the ultimate erogenous zone. Your G-Spot, your clitoris, and even your cervix cannot possibly compare."

"A-aaah! And there's n-no catch?" June queried.

"No harm at all!" Akari said in a sing song tone as Jack pressed himself against her cervix's opening. June probably should have been more skeptical, but after what had to have been a thousand climaxes any skepticism she might have had was long gone. Now she really had to experience it. That bit of reassurance seemed to generate that last piece of give within her, and Kamea felt it.

"Hope you're ready." He said with a low growl, pulling back to give himself the momentum he was going to need. "Because we're about to kick this into OVERDRIVE!" he snarled on that last word and drove his hips forward. What little resistance that still remained in her cervix quickly gave way to the monumental battering ram and before she knew it, he had hilted himself completely within her. Kamea's groin mashed aggressively against the ample padding of her ass, while his pendulous balls rested against her thighs. June was struck dumb, all rational or even conscious thought washed away in a sea of pleasure. Her eyelids fluttered rapidly as her vision faded away into pure white.

"OoooooaaaaaahhhhhhhhHHHHHHH!" June hollered so loud the windows shook from impact. Akari was right, nothing could compare to this. There was no longer any space at all between orgasms, but rather one continuous, seemingly never-ending peak of ecstasy. But Kamea did not let up, indeed her wailing only served to drive him onward. His hips were now a blur, his cock pistoning back and forth so fast no human eye could hope to keep up. In and out he went to her womb, his pre splattering all around the walls inside, bathing it in potency.

Nobody knew how long they had been rutting, but alas all things had to end eventually. Kamea felt the familiar tension within his nethers as his balls practically begged for release. Somehow, he managed to muster up the brainpower to formulate an important question. "Where do you want it?" he growled. Even with her inexperience, June knew just what he meant. What should she do? Tell him to pull out of her? No, she couldn't do that. Not when it felt this amazing. But what if he... one more push into her womb made up her mind.

"I-inside!" she wailed. Though she was being seeded alongside her, Akari's lips pursed into a wide smile. She hadn't even coerced her and the woman was begging to be bred, to fulfill her purpose and be the breeder she was meant to be.

"You got it!" he snarled. With one last thrust, he hilted himself and with a loud roar fired off. Shot after shot of thick, potent semen filled her womb rapidly. June's eyes rolled in the back of her head as she felt herself being seeded. All her thoughts and worries were washed away in a tide of potent jizz. The only thing that still floated in her mind was a sensation of just how...right this felt. She didn't even notice that her belly was swelling up to properly accommodate Kamea's copious load. For several minutes their orgasms dragged on and on, until finally that last dribble of cum exited his tip. Kamea held himself within June for another minute or so, before he gently pulled his cock free of her depths. She let out a soft moan of denial when he pulled from her womb, which quickly sealed off behind him to only let a few drops of semen out. Plenty still remained inside her, ready to do its job. With a groan, June collapsed into the couch in exhaustion, no longer concerned with how undignified she looked.

"So?" Purred Akari, a little out of breath but still full of composure. "How was that?"

"...Unbelievable." June gasped out. "I...I never knew sex could...could be so..."

"Incredible?" Akari replied with a smile, reaching over to stroke her hair. "I'm glad you've seen the light at last. Although..."

"What?"

"I think I should warn you..." she continued in a more somber tone. "There's a very good chance you're pregnant now." June paused for a good moment. Right, of course. She hadn't bothered with birth control since Ruth was born, as her husband had been snipped. She should have been alarmed, and yet she wasn't.

"I see..." she finally said. "Another little one in 3 months..."

"Yes... and with any luck I'll have one on the way too- "Akari was suddenly interrupted by the feeling of Kamea's meaty cock batting against the padding of her ass. "...but it wouldn't hurt to make sure." June likewise felt Jack behind her, aiming at her moist opening, poised to deposit another load within her. Out of the corner of her eye, she took a solid look at the clock. 1:34. She had another 2 hours before she had to go pick up the girls. Plenty of time to make them a little brother or sister.

"Maybe just...one more time."

*

June just quietly sat in the living room, staring into space. Not at the TV, at the pictures on the wall, or even at anything really, just into nothingness. She had barely said a word to her kids when she picked them up from school. Today's events had given her an awful lot to think about, and she had finally reached a conclusion...one that would radically change her life forever.

The biggest question was what she would say to her husband. 19 years of marriage wasn't short in the slightest, and the history they shared was even older than that. She owed it to him to tell him the truth, only then would she be able to move forward. Her internal thoughts were interrupted when she heard the front door open.

"I'm home!" came the rehearsed cry.

"Welcome home Daddy!" shouted their youngest daughter as she came bolting down the stairs to greet her father. Swallowing hard, June stood up and composed herself before walking into the entryway. She arrived just in time to see the end of Ruth's hug. Leah was busy with homework, and likely wouldn't be downstairs until dinnertime.

"Ah, you wouldn't believe the day I had. "he said with a sigh. "Mrs. Henderson's having trouble with her daughter again and so I had to put her through to the born-again virgin program." On the surface it seemed like idle gossip, but only now did June realize how inane and intrusive he was being. "Then I heard from the Kent's that their grandfather passed away suddenly and I had to start organizing the funeral on short notice. Plus, there's the wedding on Saturday to do." He let out another sigh. "Oh the Lord's work just never ends."

"So, you tell me." June said as she walked closer to him. "Greg? Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course June!" he replied, oblivious to what she was poised to say to him.

"Ruth honey, could you go upstairs for a minute please? Mommy and daddy need to talk."

"Okay Mom!" she said obediently, running off to probably get back to her tablet.

"So, what did you want to talk about June?" A long moment of silence passed over the room. Should she say it delicately? Maybe try to approach the subject indirectly? No, he would just try to talk her out of it if she did. She had to be firm, she had to be strong. Being direct with him was the only way she could manage it. Forcing the hesitation down, she took a deep breath before answering him.

"I'm leaving you."

*

12