The Preacher's Son Ch.10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..." Said Matthew in a low voice, clearly done to try and hide the incoming sexual energy he was about to unleash. It seemed that his big dick energy just needed a little focus. "I'm a little hungry after that run. And those buns look like they need a big old HOT DOG!" he growled, gripping Himawari's hips and sliding his cock in the cleft of her ass cheeks. Himawari gasped aloud, caught off guard a bit by the act. Her cheeks were so soft and sensitive, enough so that they could be considered a potent erogenous zone in their own right, but the heat and texture of Matthew's cock was also brushing past her puckered anus, triggering jolts of pleasure throughout her body.

"Aahhhh!" she moaned again, her composure now returning to her. "Goddess...that's a BIG wiener!" Himawari teased back with a giggle, still composed enough to find the dirty talk funny. Precum was now spurting from his tip, and smearing all across her back. She arched her back as best as she could to avoid putting weight in the wrong spot (even Breeders still had some encumbrance from pregnancy) while still presenting her ass for him to enjoy. Even still, she had to brace herself a little bit on the counter. "Kinda getting messy though... maybe we should take this over there?" She gestured towards the shower, the very reason they had entered the bathroom in the first place.

"Sounds good to me!" Matthew replied with a tone of swagger and confidence. With that, he kicked his shorts and underwear off his feet and carefully walked forward with Himawari following suit, neither of them wanted to break apart from this lewd position. As soon as they had approached the facility, Himawari turned the water on to let it warm up. Once the steam was filling the room, she took a careful step inside with Matthew right behind her. Despite the fires of passion burning between them, they still took the time to enjoy the heat of the water and let it wash over them. It took a moment for the water to completely saturate their bodies, but once their hair was thoroughly soaked they resumed their sexual warm-up.

"Ooohhh that's it baby!" Himawari moaned as Matthew's hips pistoned back and forth. His precum was now flying everywhere, splattering on her body and the tiled walls, only to quickly be washed away by the spray of water. "Hot dog those fucking buns!" Matthew was all too eager to comply, moving at a pace as if he were actually fucking her. It was a bit of a surprise for Himawari, they had only tried hotdogging once or twice before, both times at her own prompting. It seemed that he was not only getting more bold, but she had full on converted him to an ass-man.

Himawari sunk her teeth into her lower lip, partially out of arousal but almost equally out of frustration. As much as she was enjoying this, there was only so much stimulation she could gain from her cheeks. They'd skipped their morning sex in order to get to breakfast on time, and as such she'd been awake a full 3 hours without a single orgasm. Right now she needed a big earth-shattering climax. She needed to be well and truly FUCKED. With a shake and twerk of her hips, Himawari turned behind and gave Matthew a sensual pout. At this point, they needed very few words to communicate their lusts to one another, their mutual empathic connection was more than enough. With a nod, Matthew drew back as far as he could and spread her cheeks wide. Though he could take her pussy, he knew that it would be insufficient to quell the burning frustration she was feeling right now. He couldn't give her the serious rutting she desired most with her womb sealed off. Luckily though, she had a backup he could use. With careful precision, he drove his hips forward and speared his way into her ass. "OOoOoWAAH!" she exclaimed as the tension within her body shattered in a spectacular climax, causing her body to spasm and quiver with delight.

"Oh, you like that do you?" Matthew said in a low, coy chuckle. His voice was tinged with a dominant primal lust. Of course he knew the answer to that question, he just loved drawing it out of her.

"Yyessss!" Himawari moaned as she ground her hips against him, trying to sink more of his length into her ass. Water droplets just rolled and sprayed off the rounded surface of her butt, barely giving it time to get wet. "I love it up the ass!!" She cried out as the 11th inch mark was passed. Her hand was resting on the wall of the shower, keeping her upright and taking the weight off of her back while allowing her to present her booty to her mate like a bitch in heat. Analgasms were starting to fire off, sending jolts of pleasure throughout her body fast and hard.

"Yeah you fucking do!" Matthew's hesitation when it came to cursing always disappeared in the midst of sex. With a low growl, he raised his hand and quickly brought it down on Himawari's right cheek, sending a loud slapping sound all throughout the shower. The more than adequate padding quelled the sting just enough to make Himawari feel it. She gasped aloud in delight at the little extra tinge of pain it brought.

"Again!" She shouted. Matthew was all too happy to oblige her and smacked the left cheek with his right hand, once again drawing forth another gasp. "HARDER!" she shrieked. With a wicked grin, Matthew kept spanking her, hitting each cheek in an alternating rhythm that escalated in pace rapidly until he was practically playing her ass like a pair of drums. His hips meanwhile did not cease in their pace and continued to sink more of his cock in with every thrust, bringing him ever closer to hilting himself. "Yes! Yes! YES! YESS!!" Himawari's moans were crescendoing as her pleasure continued to build. Anal orgasms were coming faster and harder by the moment, they hadn't quite merged together just yet but it wouldn't be too long now.

"C'mon..." Grunted Matthew, his patience wearing thin. Himawari's ass was clenching and coiling around his cock with expert skill. But it wasn't enough for either of them; There was still about 3 inches or so left before he was completely hilted inside her. Thus, Matthew ceased spanking her and instead gripped her spacious hips, his hands and fingers sinking deeply into the soft brown flesh of her booty. With the added leverage, Matthew drove his hips forward hard and fast, sinking the final few inches into her. The impact rang through the air, sending a delightfully lewd quake through her butt. Normally, he'd hold his place to give them a moment to relish the sensations, but they were both so pent up that they couldn't bear delaying their pleasure any longer.

Matthew's hips were now a blur, pounding away in a fierce rut. Himawari's voice had gone from yelling and moaning to hollering and bellowing, loudly advertising her pleasure to anyone that could hear it. It was very fortunate then that the walls were very soundproofed. "YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!" Himawari babbled as if it were the only word she could say anymore. She had finally reached that peak of continuous orgasmic ecstasy, where there was no beginning or end to each climax, only a constant surge of pleasure that drowned her psyche completely until she was little more than an animal. Pre was flowing like a river from Matthew's cock, lubricating her ass while alluding to a more powerful surge yet to cum. The pace was maintained a good 5 minutes or so, until Matthew felt the churning in his balls signaling his impending cumshot. There was no time to ask where she wanted it, only enough to warn her and deal with the consequences afterwards.

"I'M-" he barely managed to say before he erupted. Countless jets of potent pearly white cargo flooded Himawari's bowels. Her head tilted back and her mouth hung slack in a silent scream of white hot pleasure. Bit by bit her belly swelled ever so slightly, making some additional room for his load. It took quite a while, but eventually his moneyshot ceased, with the last of it dribbling out unceremoniously to join the oceans now making their home in her gut.

"Ahhhhhhh..." Himawari exhaled as she came back down to Earth. "That's what I needed!" She continued as Matthew gently withdrew his cock from her ass. A thin layer of cum still coated his cock for a moment, before the hot water washed it all away.

"I didn't think anyone could find sodomy therapeutic!" Matthew chuckled in-between hard breaths. Himawari giggled in response. It was pretty cute that he still called it that when they weren't having sex.

"Looks like you still have a lot to learn about Breeders!" Himawari replied as she caught her breath. "Now come'on. We gotta get clean before we leave to check Marcus' gym out."

"Well, that is what we came here for!" Matthew said with a laugh. With that, they began to wash themselves properly, making a conscious effort to avoid getting too aroused, lest they keep Marcus waiting too long.

*

"Whoa..." Marcus beamed in awe as they stepped inside. Although he had read the specs that Yukiko had given him, seeing the gym in person was a whole different experience altogether. It was a little threadbare at the moment, right now there were only a couple of heavy bags installed, and a single mat leaning against the wall. A few workers were dragging in the pieces of the octagon one by one. Yet there was still a tremendous amount of space left to be used. The cold, grey concrete floor still ran almost wall to wall, as if waiting to be filled by the bright blue padding of the grappling mats and the carpeting everywhere else. And it was all his. "Incredible!" it was just about all he could say.

"Yeah... no kidding!" Matthew said, taking the sight in himself. "You could train whole teams of fighters here!"

"Well with enough marketing and word of mouth, he might just end up doing that!" Said Yukiko with a laugh. "But we're getting a little ahead of ourselves. Glad you like it Marcus, I hope it's big enough for you."

"You kiddin'?" He asked with an amused chuckle. "You could fit my old gym in here like 5 times over! This must have cost a fortune. "

"5 and a half million US to be precise." Came a somewhat familiar voice from off to the left side of the group. Everyone turned their attention to the source, a pair of well dressed individuals approaching them.

"Ah, and there's our crack legal team behind it all. I believe you already know Mr. Kern." Said Yukiko, gesturing to the aformenetioned lawyer. Mr. Kern had extended his hand outward in a friendly gesture of greeting.

"Yeah, we met." Marcus said simply, though he still accepted the man's handshake.

"And this is Sufiya Bahar, his legal partner." It took Marcus more than a few moments to process what he was seeing. Sexy lawyers weren't exactly an uncommon sight in media, but up until now he'd just assumed it was some kind of fantasy. Not so with this Sufiya woman, it was nothing but pure reality. As her name suggested, she was of Middle Eastern heritage and despite the lack of a stereotypical hijab it was immediately obvious just looking at her. Her hair was long and thick, a smooth chestnut color highlighted with blonde. Full plush lips adorned her face, highlighted by a bright mauve lipstick that provided a perfect contrast to her smooth brown skin. She was dressed in a blue pants suit, which normally would not be considered particularly sexy attire, but on her it somehow became lewd. Her monumentous tits stretched the top to capacity, Marcus could swear he could hear the straining of her buttons as they desperately tried to keep the mammaries contained. He couldn't even begin to take a guess at her cup size, not that it really mattered too much. Meanwhile her hips protruded outward obscenely. Even with the compression of her pants, Marcus could still see the profile of her tremendous badonkadonk from the front. Even Matthew was a little bit drawn in by the sight, only pulled away by Himawari clinging to his arm.

"Nice to meet you!" she said politely without any trace of an accent, snapping Marcus out of his awe induced trance to glance back up at her face. Her voice was a bit of a deep alto pitch. Warm yet also commanding at the same time. The perfect voice for both a mother and a lawyer.

"Same." He responded, accepting her handshake. "So, how's this gonna go down exactly? We sue them for...what, hitting me?"

"It's a bit more complicated than that." Replied Sufiya with a smile. "Basically, when you signed up you agreed to be in their care until they ah... "cured" you." She had a bit of a hard time phrasing it like that. Unfortunately, that was the proper term in the contract. "Because they abused you, they've not only voided the contract but we can slap criminal charges on them too. But yes, we are going to put a lawsuit forward for physical and emotional damages. With any luck, we'll be able to earn enough to bankrupt the program for good, release the poor victims still inside, and prevent anyone else from entering it."

"Alright... I dunno much about all this legal stuff, but I guess I get it." Marcus answered. "What do I need to do?"

"Well, we'll need your testimony." Continued Kern, filing through a collection of papers. "As hard as it might be, you'll have to tell the court just what went on there, how you were abused etcetera." Marcus nodded along with his exposition. "Matthew might need to speak up too."

"Gladly." Matthew piped up. It was a little surreal for him right now. Never in all his life would he have guessed he'd be taking on his own father directly like this. But now that he had been through his dad's so called "treatment", the scales had fallen away and he now saw just what kind of man he really was. Himawari looked over him for a moment, just studying his body language and gauging his resolve to see if she needed to speak up in protest. But there was no wavering in his voice, no subtle shakes, no urge to look away to avoid people seeing him cry. Matthew meant every word he was saying. A wave of relief washed over her because of that.

"Well after that, it's just a matter of convincing the Judge. It might take some time to accomplish, if anything the opposition will be trying to delay everything but our case seems pretty airtight. Any questions?"

"Nope, sounds good to me." Said Marcus.

"Same." Matthew this time.

"Alright then! On that note, I think we're done here for now!" Said Sufiya. "We'll keep you posted on everything. But in the meantime, enjoy your gym!" With that, the two lawyers took their leave.

"I think we should go too." Said Yukiko. "I've got some paperwork I need to fill out for a patient, plus someone's gonna need to pick up the little ones from school."

"I can do that!" Himawari offered. "I have an errand I need to run on the way anyways."

"...If it's all the same to you..." Marcus said softly as he started walking towards one of the heavy bags. "I think I wanna stay here a while. I haven't trained in forever, gotta start back up again."

"Are you sure? I mean, we might not be able to pick you up for quite a while." Said Yukiko.

"It's fine." He responded with a wave of his hand, not even bothering to look behind at her as he got into a flicker stance. "I can get an Uber or something." Yukiko looked over to Matthew and Himawari as if seeking their advice. Matthew flashed back a small confident smirk, as if to say; "Let him have this."

"Alright, well... we'll leave you some dinner if you're back too late."

"Thanks. 'Preciate it." He said. With that, he began to just lay into the bag.

*

The air was cool and brisk, winter had arrived all-too fast. Matthew just sat there on the porch, looking onward at the garden Yukiko had set up. It was a beautiful menagerie of desert flora; Cacti, native grass, and eucalyptis all around. He had never taken the time to really appreciate the beauty of the local wildlife, his father's yard was your typical Americana lawn with a hedge surrounding the property line, carefully maintained through extensive treatment with fertilizer and watering. A testament to man's attempted dominance over nature. But that was not the case here. Instead, Yukiko had opted to plant only what grew in the local ecosystem. The sun had almost completely disappeared, the radiant splendor of a Californian sunset was now long gone. In its place was the grey blue tones of a nighttime, broken up by the radiance of the porch lights. All of the sudden, Matthew's tranquil meditation was interrupted by a very familiar melody.

"The sun is sleeping quietly... Once upon a century... Wistful oceans calm and red... Ardent Caresses laid to rest..." The melodic soprano voice gently flowed through the air. Matthew had not been expecting to hear it, but he wasn't so much startled as he was pleasantly surprised. He turned his head to see Himawari walking out through the back door, holding what at first glance looked like her phone. It wasn't until she got closer that he realized in was a very different make and model from what she used. Once she was within arm's reach, Himawari extended the hand with the phone, offering it up to Matthew. So that's what her errand was.

"Is that for me?" he asked as he took it in hand.

"Sure is!" Himawari chirped in reply. "I know it's a little early for Christmas, but after what we talked about today, I figured you really needed one now."

"Yeah... Thanks honey."

"Honey?" She exclaimed in amusement as she sat down, using her now free hands to cradle her pregnant stomach. "Since when do you call me that?"

"Oh I uh... I just thought I'd-" Matthew stammered, quickly interrupted by Himawari leaning her head into his shoulder and looking up at him with a warm, reassuring smile.

"No... I like it." She soothed. With his worries alleviated, Matthew started looking through what had come on his new phone. "I put some apps on for you." Himawari said, gesturing towards the screen with her head. "There's that emulator you were using with the old one. I put some songs you liked on it. And over there there's-"

"A Bible pdf." Matthew interrupted, his thumb hovering over the icon. His hesitation to open it up lasted for a moment, but eventually he found the strength to press it. He took a second to take in the opening text before sayings something again. "New Oxford annotated version?"

"Is that a problem?" Himawari asked. "I asked around, nobody seemed to agree on the best translation but this is what a scholar recommended to me."

"Dad only allowed the King James Version." Matthew said flatly. "He said that it was the only English translation that Satan hadn't meddled with."

"Oh..." Himawari replied sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. It wasn't much, I think I can find another one with the right translation-"

"No..." Matthew said softly, scrolling down past the introductions to the first chapter of Genesis. "My dad's been wrong about so much before. Maybe it's time that I see what it was he found objectionable about these other versions." He paused, just taking the words in. The difference in dialect was throwing him off quite a bit. It was easier to understand, but lacked the gravitas of the KJV. Yet, that may give him the opportunity to read the text without the overwhelming sense of awe his Father tried to impart upon it. He then closed the PDF with a soft sigh.

"You're not going to read it?" Himawari queried.

"Not right now." He responded. "Maybe next time we're apart I will. But right now I think I just want to relax, just the three of us."

"Three- oh... right. Little Marcus." Himawari said with a warm smile. With that, they ceased their conversation and just let the music play. A perfect pick for such a moment.

"I wish for this nighttime to last for a lifetime. The Darkness around me. Shores of a solar sea. Oh how I wish to go down with the sun. Sleeping. Weeping. With you."

*

It was pretty late when Marcus finally arrived back home. If nothing else, he at least made it back before midnight, if only just. As he carefully opened the door, he did his best to not make any additional noise and quietly tiptoed across the tile floor as best as he could. It helped that they had a no shoes in the house rule. Much to his surprise however, as he passed the living room he noticed a figure sitting on the couch. It was Yukiko, her expression was solemn and somewhat grim, she had clearly been waiting for him for some time now. "Yukiko?" he asked softly. "Somethin' up?"