The Preacher's Son Ch.11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More glaring still, was the man on stage; Pastor Ken, the previous church leader. June had forgotten just how...off he looked in person. The leathery fake tan, the news anchor haircut, the sheer volume of Botox that clearly went into keeping his skin taught (not that it was helping much). The sermon was clearly over, as the sounds of dwindling applause echoed through the chamber and the scores of people were getting up. Some would be simply returning home, but the truly devout and devoted were heading off to participate in the various activities provided at the facility; Sunday school, bible study, organizing protests etc. At the front row, where her assigned seats used to be, she saw a very familiar set of faces.

"Do you remember this day?" asked the woman flatly.

"No..." June replied, shaking her head. It was sometime in her youth, not long after the Green light event that awakened the Breeders of the world. She could determine this from her then current figure; The growth was not immediate for her, but it was incredibly rapid. Her chest had swollen up to what looked like a pair of basketballs hidden beneath a shirt, tightly compressed within a conservatively buttoned -up blouse. Her hips were smaller than they were now, as was the mass of ass they supported, but nonetheless they were quite tremendous in comparison to what was expected of a good church-going woman. Although she bore very little makeup, her stunning features still radiated a visage of beauty, though it was quite different from her current face. Instead of the warm comforting splendor of a maternal figure, it was the bright radiance of youth and wonder.

"Oh, Mike! Could you come over here please?" Pastor Ken called out, waving down June's family. Something within June clenched as her blood turned to ice. Though she couldn't put a finger on it at the moment, there was something disturbingly familiar about the whole thing. With a silent nod, her father directed his family into following him towards the pulpit.

"What is it Pastor?" he asked with a slight tone of concern. It was a very familiar anxiety to June, she had seen and experienced it many times over by this point. If a pastor called you up to the pulpit? It usually meant that something was wrong. For a particularly devout clan like theirs, it might as well have been a death sentence.

"Oh, don't worry!" he said with that big toothy smile of his. It was funny how it used to set June's mind at ease, but now she felt unsettled by the expression. "There's just someone I thought you'd like to meet." He continued, leading them up towards the stage. "Greg? Could you come out here please?" It was then that June felt her stomach tying itself into a gordian mess. Right on cue, a young man of about 20 years had stepped out from behind backstage. Though he was far younger than when she had last saw him, there was no mistaking her now-estranged spouse. His brown hair was a little longer, with that middle-parted hairstyle that was so common back in those days. He was dressed in a fine, if fairly economical outfit. A set of grey striped slacks, and a buttoned-up shirt. In his hands was a clipboard and a pencil, indicating that he had been taking notes on the sermon. Right away he saw the family approaching and immediately went into full on greeting mode. "Have you met the Locke's?" asked Pastor Ken rhetorically.

"I have now!" he said with a jovial laugh, reaching forward to clasp and shake her father's hand.

"Greg here's my new assistant pastor." Ken explained. "He just moved here from Tennessee."

"Well, there are far more lost souls out here than back home!" he responded. "Nice to meet you all!" said Greg as he went from father to mother, shaking her hand as well. When he got to June, his expression briefly shifted to surprise before returning to its previous expression. "And who's this?" he asked.

"My name is June..." her younger self replied nervously, avoiding his gaze. She hadn't had much experience with men back then. Father had always enforced purity until marriage, and had actively done everything he could to prevent her from dating. "N-nice to meet you."

"Likewise!" he said cheerfully. "Say uh..." he looked back to June's father. "You folks had lunch yet?"

"No not yet." replied Mike.

"Well, I'm just about ready to eat a horse myself. If you know any good places nearby, I'd be happy to treat! Maybe we could all get to know each other!"

"Sounds great! There's a good burger place just around the corner, you're going to love it!" With that they started to make their exit, their dialogue devolving into simple small talk.

"The day you met the man who would become your Husband." Continued the woman in green. "Another day where everything changed."

"When I traded one cage for another." June said derisively. "I don't think I realized what was going on here back then." She continued. "It wasn't a meeting... they were trying to set me up with him. It was obvious that I had become a Breeder, and they needed to get me married off before anything happened."

"Did you love him then?" the question was honest and sincere, with no hint in her voice that she knew the answer beforehand. It took June a long time to answer it, for even she wasn't sure either.

"I thought I did." She finally responded as she watched her younger self walk off with the pastor-in-training. "He was charming, handsome and the first man my father approved of. But at the time I was..." she swallowed hard. "Confused."

"Confused how?"

"I..." June stammered. "I was having what I was told were impure thoughts. Thoughts about being ravished by... men." She left out the unimportant details of what exactly her fantasies had consisted of. To say that those two bulls Akari had brought over to meet her were akin to what she had dreamed of before would be an understatement. "I must have prayed for forgiveness a thousand times over. "she continued. "Marriage was the only way out, only then would my urges be cured."

"So you married him for sex?"

"No... not exactly." June countered, all these questions seemed to be drawing the truth out of her, almost as if they were targeted to do that. "Although that played a part, I think it was also because I felt he could cure me of my urge for sex."

"Did he?" The scene around them shifted again. This time however it did not settle on a single event, but rather rapidly changed from moment to moment. Her wedding, Greg's becoming a full pastor, buying their house...

"It seemed that way." June responded as the view changed to a very familiar hospital room. There she lay, holding in her arms a cooing baby. Her heart surged in maternal joy as she recognized the little boy she cradled. In rapid succession her memories cut ahead twice more, to Leah and Ruth's births. "I knew what it was to be a mom."

"And yet... it was not enough was it?" she asked as the scene changed yet again. June was now in her living room, being teamed by those two young men Akari had introduced her to. Much to her own surprise, June was not at all disgusted with herself nor was she embarrassed. Rather, she found her cheeks flush red with arousal. It was a strange sensation watching herself having sex. From within she felt some degree of clumsiness and awkwardness when not lost in the moment. Yet from without? She saw the passion and enthusiasm for the most primal of acts she never knew she had. Could this be pride?

"No." she whispered softly, entranced by what she was witnessing in front of her. "He was selfish and self-righteous. He never satisfied me, but always told me he had." June let out a sigh of disgust. "If it weren't for my children... "

"You never would have stayed?"

"...I wish I could say that." June confessed. "I wasn't strong enough to stand up to him."

"But you did. Didn't you?" Now she once again saw herself standing in the living room, yelling angrily at her husband before heading upstairs. The flood of emotions was overwhelming June. Rage, confusion, sorrow and fear all ran through her at once, weakening her legs somehow. One last time the scene changed, this time to her car driving off into the night, leaving Pastor Greg behind. Finally, it all bled away until naught was left save for a glittering dark blue void.

"Thus, did you break through your cage." Said the woman. June had slumped to the ground, her hands bracing her body as she panted desperately for air. The emotions had not fully dissipated, their impact still caused her to reel.

"Why...why show this to me?" June asked, her voice rising in anger. "What was the point of all this?"

"I asked you earlier why you were so scared." The woman continued. For a moment it seemed as if she was not answering June's question at all. "So now you know what you are leaving behind. Are you still frightened?"

"... What if I still am?" June asked in a very shaky tone. "Just because I know what I'm leaving behind doesn't mean I'm not still scared!" again she found herself pouring her heart out to this mysterious, faceless woman. "I've never had a job! I don't know how I'm going to support my girls! And I have another baby on the way! Should I not be frightened?"

"I didn't say you shouldn't." Replied the woman. "But now you know your fears are based not on the past, but on the future. "June blinked rapidly in surprise. "It is okay to be scared June. It shows that you see what really lies before you. "

"You sound almost like..."

"A mother?"

"Yeah... I guess so." June replied with a soft laugh. "I guess I never thought I'd need that kind of reassurance at my age."

"Would you stop being a mother to your own children when they're parents of their own?"

"...No." June responded with a soft nod. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"What are you?"

"What do you think I might be?"

"I guess... maybe an angel from the lord?" June asked. Her tone was unusual, sort of halfway between hopeful and pleading, as if she were hoping the answer would be conformation.

"Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went." June was more than a little flabbergasted. Memorizing Bible passages had been common in her households, yet there were always those particularly obscure ones they never bothered to drill.

"That's... Revelation?" she queried.

"Ezekiel actually." Replied the woman. "If that is what an angel is, then that is not what I am." Her tone seemed to have a slight air of indignation to it, as if the idea repulsed her.

"You...couldn't be Mary." June shook her head.

"And why not?"

"She was..." she paused, figuring out how best to put it. "She was not a divine figure in of herself. Merely a vessel for the Lord to manifest in the world."

"And who told you that?" Once again, a simple question that carried more weight than the words it had should have."

"... My pastor and...my husband." June confessed.

"How much do you trust their word now?"

"...Very little." Again, with the confession. "Does that mean you are her?"

"If you mean the mother of Joshua- "

"Joshua?"

"Yeshua, Jesus in your tongue." She replied. "If you mean I'm the mother of Jesus, then no I did not bear him."

"Then what-who are you?"

"Why does that matter?"

"I want to... I want to make sure that you're not some demon come to lead me astray." June replied, looking down to the glittering void of dreamscape. Her hands clutched across her chest in a gesture of defensiveness and uncertainty. A melodic chuckle emerged from the woman in response.

"A demon?" she asked in amusement. "No June, I am no demon. A demon would be actively pushing you to give up your faith."

"And what are you doing then?" June asked.

"Asking you questions. Nothing more." Said the green woman. "Any doubts you're having are simply what already existed within."

"Are you saying I never believed?" questioned June in a trembling voice.

"Didn't you?"

"I...I felt like I did." June replied. "They told me that once I was saved it was always for good. That it would be impossible for the truly saved to stray from the narrow path." Somehow, she felt the incoming question from the woman before she could say anything. "But Matthew was saved before he knew how to ride a bike, and he turned from the path before I did. They were wrong. If there was such a thing as being saved then I was too." Another sigh of melancholy emerged from June's lips. "Saved... what a cruel joke."

"How's that?"

"Saved was supposed to mean we had been saved from the fires of Hell. That we'd given our lives to Christ so that we could be free from Satan's chains." June scoffed. "Some freedom that was."

"Well, you have your freedom now." Said the woman. "Whatever happens now, is all in your hands and yours alone."

"Could you just tell me who you are?" June asked again.

"Do you really wish to know?"

"Yes." June said, the determination slowly returning to her voice. "I don't know if I'll regret it later, but I know I will if I don't." The woman paused for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"I cannot tell you." She responded with a tone of sorrow.

"What?! Why?" June shouted, rushing over to grab at her mysterious companion's shoulder. Her hand was quickly brushed off, somehow with both force and gentleness at the same time.

"Because if I do... I will be taking the reins of destiny away from you." She responded morosely.

"What?" June asked, flabbergasted.

"Whether you like it or not June, you and all the Breeders in the world are facing a great tribulation." She continued. "Right now you stand at a crossroads, where your future may be anything. If I were to interfere too much... you would be bound by the Geas of fate once more."

"Once more? What do you mean?"

"I'm afraid if you truly wish to know... you shall have to find the answer to that for yourselves." She then turned away from June, so that only her back was visible, and began to walk away into the shimmering void.

"W-wait!" June called out, doing her best to try to pursue. "How will I know what to look for?!" she shouted.

"You won't... but the answer is there to be found. If it is truly what you wish, then seek and you shall find." With that, even the void faded away in a flash of light as June found herself sitting upright in her new bed, panting rapidly from the emotional rush. A dream? Or perhaps... a vision?

*

"Ooof... that was some good pizza." Himawari said with a grunt as she sat back onto the bed. Every day her belly continued to swell with their child. Though she still had a way to go, the rapid gestation pace of Breeders was definitely noticeable. Her tits still jutted out further than her stomach, (They had grown a little after all) but that was going to reverse itself sooner or later.

"Must've been!" said Matthew with a bit of a laugh. "You ate just about half the meat lover's!"

"Hey, I'm eating for two right now!" Himawari responded with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Besides..." she purred, reaching down to give her tremendous hindquarters a smack and squeeze. "Anything extra just goes straight to my ass."

"Didn't say I was complaining." Matthew laughed as he tossed his jacket aside to come and join her on the bed. He was just about to continue the banter when he saw Marcus out of the corner of his eye, making his way to the door so as to give them privacy. Normally that wouldn't be anything to concern himself with, but given how Marcus had been feeling lately it seemed like a bad idea to just let him walk away. It seemed like Himawari had noticed it as she had turned her head as well. For a moment, they looked back at each other, once again feeling the other's mood and thoughts wordlessly. They had talked about this sort of thing since Matthew's return, and though he was more than a little surprised at the topic at first, he had warmed up to the idea after a while. Maybe he had just become more receptive to the idea now that his faith and dogmatism had been upheaved so drastically. Well, whatever the reason there was no time like the present to bring it up. With an affirming nod from Himawari reassuring him, Matthew turned back to project his voice towards his friend. "Hey, Marcus?"

"Yeah?"

Could you sit down for a second? There's something we wanna talk to you about." Marcus just stood there for a few moments, clearly somewhat confused by this statement.

"...'Kay?" he eventually replied, turning back around to take a seat in Himawari's gaming chair. "What's up?" he asked.

"Marcus you've... you've been through a lot more than me." Matthew confessed, seemingly drawing from their earlier discussion. "And I want to apologize for saying so earlier."

"'S'fine."

"Maybe, but... well we've been talking about this for a while..." Himawari nodded along with what he was saying. "You've been such a good friend to me. I don't think I would have gotten through that without you. And ever since we got back, I think I've..." Matthew paused, as this was still somewhat raw in his mind. "I think I've become open to the idea of...of..."

"What Matthew's trying to say." Himawari interrupted, placing her hand on his shoulder. His years of indoctrination had made it hard to spit out, and she could tell that they'd likely be here all night if it was only left up to him. "Is that we would like you to join us tonight." Matthew then breathed a sigh of relief and cracked a sheepish grin. Marcus however did not notice, as he was blinking rapidly in surprise.

"Sorry, what?" he asked in disbelief.

"We'd like you to join us tonight." Himawari repeated. "A threesome if you wanna get technical about it." Marcus was speechless. The thought had occurred to him, but he had always figured the two had become completely monogamous.

"You serious?" he queried, looking over at Matthew.

"...Yes." Matthew responded. "I know you're still reeling from hearing about Darla. But well... without Akari around you've probably been feeling a little pent up and..." he was rambling, just like he always did when embarrassed. A tell that was not lost on Marcus at all.

"Can't say I don't like that idea." He replied. "But you sure you're okay with that? Never took you for a guy who sings this way."

"Neither did I." Matthew laughed sheepishly. "But I think... I think if it's with you I can maybe give this a try. Just uh..." he puffed his cheeks out a bit again. "Mind if we only uh... perform on Himawari?" It was a bit of an awkward way of saying what he was going for, but luckily Marcus picked up on it. It was probably as far as he was willing to go at the moment.

"You talked me into it." He replied, doing his best to hide his excitement and enthusiasm through his usual mask of stoicism. "Any other ground rules?"

"Well..." Himawari replied. ." This might not come up. But if we do this again when I'm not pregnant... Only Matthew can cum inside me."

"Sounds fair, though you could just let me use a rubber." A brief pause fell over the room as everyone took in the statement before a shared laugh erupted from everyone.

"As if!" Himawari giggled. "Now get over here... I wanna see what Akari's been raving about." As Marcus got up out of his seat, Matthew stood up off the bed to stand over Himawari. With quick, now well-practiced movements, he quickly undid his pants and whipped out his cock for Himawari to see. She stared over at it and let out another small giggle. "Really? Didn't they ever teach you to treat a girl with a little more class?"