The Preacher's Son Ch.11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I say? I learned everything from you." He teased, prompting an eye roll from his girlfriend. "'Sides, I know you like to get straight to the action." A wide dominant grin was spreading on his face.

"You're lucky I'm such a size queen." Said Himawari in a rather "ho hum" tone of voice as she reached over to grip his cock. She pumped up and down, helping stimulate the beast so that it reached full size. "Otherwise I'd never let you get away with that."

"Size queen eh?" Marcus asked in a low growl, he was clearly getting into it. His hands gripped the sides of his athletic shorts (he hadn't bothered to change out of them). "Hope you ain't just boastin'!" with that, he pulled them down, letting his monster bounce free. He was just about fully hard and ready to go upon release, and a few seconds in the open air was enough to push him the rest of the way.

"Ooooooooooh!" Himawari squealed with delight as the ebony behemoth was released from its synthetic fabric prison. It seemed that her sister's descriptions weren't exaggerations. Her eyes dotted back and forth, evidently comparing the two of them. It was actually pretty amazing how close they were in terms of size, any differences were so minute they were nearly imperceptible. As near as Himawari could tell though, Matthew's was just a hair thicker while Marcus was likewise longer. "My my my..." she continued, a coy smile appearing on her face. "Two breeding stallions vs one little mare... what am I going to do?" Though she was pretending to be scared and overwhelmed, nobody was fooled by it in the slightest. Her pussy was practically gushing from the sight, which prompted Himawari to notice just how overdressed she was. "Think I better get out of these wet clothes." She said with another giggle. While normally she would have been a bit showier with stripping, she was quite eager to get right to the action. Quickly and unceremoniously, she removed her shirt and tossed it aside. As she wasn't wearing a bra right now, her big round tits were immediately exposed. The swelling brought on by maternity had sent them up a few cup sizes (She estimated herself to be around a JJ right now) but more eye catching was the pearly white liquid dripping from her now erect nipples.

"Whoa you're..." Marcus gushed.

"Yeah, just started today." Himawari said happily, cupping her chest and jiggling her tits for a moment before she reached down to slide her sweatpants and panties off in one single motion, exposing her killer hips and soaking wet pussy to the now awestruck Marcus. She allowed the two studs only a moment to gaze before she leaned forward to grip at their cocks. A soft sigh of delight emerged from her plush lips as she admired how little of them her hand actually covered. The heat and pulse of blood flow warmed her hands as she ran them up and down. It didn't take too long for this heavy petting to evolve into full on handjobs. "So big... "she cooed happily as she looked back and forth. Not the most creative of dirty talk, but the rivers of thick potent precum flowing from their tips seemed to indicate that it was doing the job. Goddess it looked so delicious. With that, Himawari's BJ queen instincts had taken over completely and she leaned in to engulf the head of Matthew's cock. "Mmmpth!" She grunted happily as she sucked away, her tongue lapping up the copious pre as an appetizer for the feast brewing in his balls.

Yet she only spared Matthew a single moment, and pulled off his cock to dive onto Marcus'. Despite the lingering flavor of Matthew, she still carried on her tongue, Himawari's taste buds were immediately overwhelmed by the taste of Marcus' pure virility. It was hard for her to put into words, both carried that unmistakable savory flavor of manliness that only a Breeder bull could produce. Yet there was some sort of distinct difference between them, like the difference between beef and lamb. Again her tongue explored every single inch of the massive tip, lapping up every stray drop of precum that could be found. When she was positive it had been licked clean (even if it was only for a moment) she pushed her head downward to better sink more of him into her. After clearing the first 6 inches or so, Himawari pulled off to take Matthew back into her mouth and give him the same treatment. All the while, her hands were pumping up and down their beefy lengths, smearing her saliva and their precum into a reflective sheen.

"Aaahh" Marcus groaned in pleasure as Himawari switched back to him. She was alternating at a faster pace than before, doing her best not to leave either of the two men unsatisfied for very long. "She's amazin'!"

"Yeah!" Grunted Matthew when his turn came up. "She's like an-oof-artist!" A lewd twinge of pride ran through Himawari at that compliment, prompting her to look up to meet Matthew's eyes.

"Mmph! Thank you!" she purred as she popped off. "Just for that... I think you'll get to pick the first hole."

"Hey! Come on!" Marcus objected in a facetious tone. "Ain't I supposed to be the guest here?"

"Oh, you're right..." she answered in a coy sing-song tone. "Sorry Matthew, maybe next time!" With that, she spun around onto her hands and knees, exposing her tremendous badonkadonk to them. Matthew withheld a chuckle as he noticed how entranced Marcus was with the spectacle of Himawari's massive booty. Though he hadn't been completely desensitized to it, his responses had become a fair bit more toned down. "How 'bout it Marcus? Think you can make these cheeks clap?" teased Himawari seductively, waving her hips back and forth.

"You have NO idea!" he answered, his big powerful hands reaching forward to clutch at her hips. His cock wedged itself between the cleft of her cheeks, splattering her back with a fresh batch of precum. Himawari cooed happily as she felt the sizzling heat on her back. Marcus wasn't keen on just hot-dogging her though, and drew back to aim his cock back at her eager holes. The only hesitation was indecisiveness, as they both looked incredibly tempting; Her pussy looked soft and snug, soaking wet with her arousal. Yet her ass looked so tight and inviting, and anal sex was an indulgence he hadn't had much chance to partake in. His mind was then made up and with his cock in hand he drew it upward to her puckered anus, carefully aimed it dead center, and drove his hips forward.

"OoooWAH!" Himawari yelped in simultaneous surprise and delight. She hadn't quite expected him to start with anal, but sometimes it was good to be surprised like this. Out of either impatience or just his normal lusts, Marcus began to thrust his hips back and forth very quickly. "Oooh that's it!" She cooed, carefully flexing her internal muscles to squeeze and milk his cock. "Don't be so gentle! I'm a big girl I can take it!" she growled, turning back behind to bite her lower lip seductively. Marcus didn't say a word, he merely grinned manically, flexed his powerful muscles and increased the frenzy of his thrusts.

Matthew was utterly enthralled by the lewd show before him. At one point the idea of watching his beloved girlfriend have sex with another man would have repulsed him, or at least sparked a huge fit of jealousy. It was one of the 10 commandments after all. But yet, here he was watching it unfold from a front row seat, without a single pang of jealousy in his body. Himawari had not been "stolen from him" for this was merely sex rather than lovemaking. As Himawari twerked back against Marcus's thrusts, moaning happily as he pounded away at her asshole, Matthew found his hand reaching southward towards his erect monster. Grasping it firmly, he began to pump his hand up and down. Gentle jolts of pleasure radiated from his cock, his precum acting as a good impromptu lube for beating off. While nowhere near as intense as the real thing, it was serving as a fairly good distraction and minor relief to his now raging libido. His left hand meanwhile reached even further down to grasp at his heavy, low-hanging balls. It hadn't really occurred to him just how much they weighed until this moment, as he rolled them around in his palms, gently massaging them to add a little extra stimulation. An occasional grunt or groan of pleasure emerged from his lips, steadily growing in volume alongside his pleasure. Soon, he had become loud enough to draw Himawari's attention to him.

"Matthew..." she moaned sensually in a moment of brief lucidity. "You don't need-ooh-to sit on the sidelines!" Matthew held a brief look of confusion, his naiveté in sexual acts still showing. "I've got three holes for a reason..." she purred. "Now c'mon... give me a good meal!" With that, she opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out well past her chin. Okay, now he'd read her signals.

"You got it!" he replied eagerly. He made his way around to the other side of the bed and as soon as he was in position sank his cock into her open mouth. Right away, the wet warmth of her throat exquisitely enveloped his engorged erection. Matthew groaned aloud in pleasure as Himawari's tongue slathered every square inch that passed her lips. Her throat meanwhile squeezed and undulated expertly, almost as if she was trying to literally squeeze the cum out of him. If so, she was doing a pretty good job of it, for Precum was shooting out of his tip almost like a normal man's money shot. It was a pretty impressive feat to pull off while she was also getting sodomized so roughly. It seems she wasn't boasting when she said she could take it. Still, no sense in not putting that to the test, and with that in mind he increased his pace to match Marcus'.

Himawari just closed her eyes and let the bliss overtake her senses completely. It had been a long time since she'd last had two guys at the same time, and neither of them were anywhere nearly as... virile as Matthew and Marcus. It didn't help that they seemed to have some kind of innate coordination going on between them right now. Every time one pulled back, the other would sink himself in so that her body was never deprived of cock. They even seemed to sink deeper at the same rate, almost like they were trying to meet in the middle (if such a thing was even possible). Not that she wouldn't mind having them both hilted completely...

"Urgh!"

"Gah!"

"OOf!" the combined grunts of both men rang loudly through the room, accompanied by the wet smacks and booty claps. Himawari's mouth was too occupied give them any kind of backing vocals, but occasionally one could hear a muffled moan or a wet gag from her. Every thrust went faster and deeper, until they had finally hilted themselves. Yet that didn't slow them down in the slightest. Just the opposite in fact, as their hips were now moving at a blurred pace. Himawari's eyes were shut hard, if one could somehow see past her lids, they would notice her eyes rolling back in ecstasy. Analgasms were coming hard, fast and repeatedly. Meanwhile the massive cock in her throat was amplifying the climaxes all the more. Their frenzied assault on the pregnant woman continued for a great long while, so spectacular in its intensity it would shame the sluttiest of pornstars. But all things end eventually, and before they knew it, the strike of lightning surging through their cocks alerted the two men to the incoming climax.

"Gonna cum!" Hissed Marcus.

"Me too!" grunted Matthew.

"Mmmph!" Himawari pulled off of Matthew's cock, quickly pumping it with her hand to keep Matthew on the edge. "In my mouth!" she shouted. Marcus didn't need to be told twice, and swiftly pulled off to rush to the other side. Himawari forced herself into an upright seated position and opened her mouth as wide as it would go, while Matthew and Marcus pumped their cocks like never before, their tips aimed directly at her open mouth. Marcus was the first to blow, his first gelatin thick shot splattered Himawari's face and filled her orifice, prompting her to quickly swallow it down to make way for the next one. In the midst of Marcus' second shot though, Matthew's first erupted as well. His trajectory was a little bit lower, as the initial burst of it landed on target while the rest of the rope landed across her expansive chest, coating it like a one-man bukkake. Again and again Himawari swallowed that which landed in her mouth, lest she drown in the sticky jism or, Goddess forbid, waste any that overflowed. The two men grunted and roared as their loads hosed her down for nearly a full minute. Stray shots didn't wander far off target, just onto her face and tits, coating them in excessive fuck-frosting. Finally, their loads started to dwindle until not a drop more escaped. Their orgasmic sounds quickly turned to heavy breathing, the sort one would see after a track meet or big fight. Himawari meanwhile just sat still, allowing the last of their money shots to cool within her mouth. It took nearly another minute before the boys caught their breath.

"Oof... that was a big one." Marcus finally managed to say through strained breaths, he shook the last few drops from his cock into Himawari's mouth, joining the rest of the massive pool that she still had yet to swallow. Once they were both completely dry, Himawari closed her mouth (very slowly so as not to spill any), swirled it around for a few moments and swallowed audibly.

"Ahhhh." she said, sticking her tongue out to demonstrate that she had indeed swallowed everything. "Y'know..." she continued as she started to scrape the remnants on her face and tits off. "There's something to be said about a mixed cum drink. Nothing wrong with a good COCKtail." She giggled, it seemed she was kind of proud of that pun. The two guys however both groaned aloud, which seemed to amuse her even more.

"Really? I thought the bad puns were supposed to be the dad's job." Said Matthew.

"Well I never was one for traditional gender roles." Said Himawari with a soft laugh. For a moment they all just reveled in the afterglow, letting their minds come back to reality in silence. Once it was evident that they all had, Himawari turned back to Marcus. "How are you feeling now?" she asked sincerely.

"Bit better." He said. "Honestly I think that did the job better than the pizza." An odd statement, but the intent was pretty clear.

"Good..." Himawari continued, placing a reassuring hand on his well-cut thigh. "I know this isn't going to replace what you had with Darla, but you are welcome to join us anytime you want to. "

"Thanks... means a lot. "he said. "I still dunno what I'm going to do y'know?"

"Well... I'm afraid that's up to you Marcus." Himawari responded. "Whether you want to see her again or not, how you choose to move on is ultimately your choice. But only as long as you are truly moving on with your life. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Yeah... think I do." He said, cracking another smile. "Is it okay if I don't have a plan yet?"

"Of course."

"Good... 'cause right now the only thing on my mind is getting back to fighting."

"Oh really? You sure that's all you're thinking about?" Said Matthew with a laugh. His finger was pointed between Marcus' legs, highlighting the fact that his cock was still hard and ready.

"Okay okay, that and this!" Marcus continued with a laugh of his own. "But c'mon, you know these things have minds of their own!"

"Lucky for me..." Purred Himawari sensually as her hand moved from his thigh to his throbbing member. "Guess it's time for round 2!"

*

As June slid the door open to face the sunrise, she felt the cool autumn sea breeze blowing through her hair and face. Though she had seen the sunrise many times before, it had never been like this. The sky was a blend of the yellow solar illumination, the purplish night being slowly banished by luminescence in favor of a normal sky blue, and the orange reflection in the clouds. The ocean was regaining its sparkling blue color as more light shone upon it. The breeze was gentle enough to send only fairly small waves crashing against the tan sands of the beach, not quite surfing weather but that was unlikely to stop people from trying. In fact, from the balcony she could see quite a few would be surfers getting out there.

The pier looked especially beautiful in the low light. The shops and restaurant were all closed and empty, with the brightly colored kayaks neatly piled high upon its boards. There was something tranquil about seeing it empty, a nice little calm before all the tourists came to visit. Sunlight was reflecting off the famous cannon, even with all its weathering and patina it still carried enough luster to draw her eye.

Was this a sign from up above? Not too long ago she might have believed that it was. A reassurance from God regarding her new beginning. But no, this was no divine signal. It was nothing more than another morning. The sun rose just like it always did, just as it would have if she had stayed at home. Yet that just made it all the more wondrous; This new day was not made for her, yet it was hers all the same. Divine intent or not, she would make this symbolic dawn the beginning of her new life, a moment she would cherish forever.

"Mommy?" came the voice behind her. June spun around to find herself face to face with a rather groggy Ruth. Her hair was a mess, her pajamas still on, and she had yet to wipe the sleep from her eyes. Yet the maternal pride within June could not be stronger. "Are you okay?"

"Ruth honey... "June said as she scooped her daughter into her arms for a big hug. "I think I'm going to be just fine." After giving her a soft kiss on the forehead, June let go of Ruth with a great big smile. It seemed to reassure the young girl, as she returned the gesture with one of her own.

"Um... What are we going to eat for breakfast?" June let loose a soft exhale of equal parts amusement and joy. So typical of Ruth.

You know what? Go brush your teeth and get your clothes on. I'll take us out for some waffles."

"Really?!" squealed Ruth in excitement.

"Yes." June replied as she let Ruth go. "I'll go get Leah okay?" With that, she began her trek to her other daughter's room. After breakfast she would see about finding out how to get Matthew out.