All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife'

by hydrangealawrence

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry

Sorry to be negative but this is very poorly written perhaps you should look for someone who can help you with editing and proof reading before you publish. It did have the making of an interesting story but it was flat with lack of content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
develop story

interesting story, lots of potential....written like you were in a hurry to finish. Better to develop story and the people involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Off to a good start then did not make it to finsih ????

Liked what I read but seems you were not into it fully. Story has a lot of potential and am sure you have what it takes to make it a 5 star. Keep at it and do not let this set you back.

hydrangealawrencehydrangealawrenceover 4 years agoAuthor
Hi!

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback! I write short stories that capture a single moment in my characters' lives, so if you're looking for something longer then I'm not going to be your cup of tea. But I do serialize stories that seem to resonate most with readers so I have a sequel scheduled for an upcoming issue.

Thanks again for reading and taking the time to comment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhydrangealawrence@hydrangealawrence
I'm taking a brief hiatus during the emergency to keep up with non-pornographic work obligations, but I promise to be back soon! Next up is the compilation "Stories To Bang By: Vols. 1-50" and "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 51: Probed," a collection of two short erotic science fict...