The Preacher's Wife

Story Info
Preacher's wife submits to white convict.
4.3k words
4.41
84.8k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't suck dick. Not for my husband, and certainly not for the likes of you."

The buxom preacher's wife declared her refusal calmly, looking up past the uncircumcised cock and slim hips, muscled abdomen, and tattooed chest of her captor. He was a white man in his late twenties, lean with a shaven skull and a goatee.

He looked a bit like the protagonist in a biker movie, with prison tats and a hard cold gleam in his blue eyes she mused, especially wearing only jeans with his chest bare. She'd only just knocked on the door to his remote cabin a minute ago, only to have him emerge half dressed and, as soon as he saw she was alone, unzipped and exposing his considerable self to her shocked eyes.

"You do now." the man replied, equally calm, but quietly insistent, cock thrusting from the folds of his boxers and open fly inches from her face.

He smiled openly, relishing her fear and stubbornness, and popped the button holding up his jeans, shucking his pants and underwear down to his ankles and stepping clear of the tangled clothing with the easy grace of an athlete.

He gazed down at the older black woman, taking in her lush curves, her full breasts stretching her starched white dress shirt, making beguiling gaps as she leaned backwards on her knees, as if to get away from the stiff phallus he was now openly stroking. He pulled his sheath back, encouraging the mushroom head to poke through the surrounding skin and swell larger and wider, flushing red from the blood pulsing through his shaft and growing yet thicker and longer as she watched in horror, transfixed like a bird hypnotized by a large snake.

She realised he must be mesmerised himself by their shared tableau, a black woman kneeling at the feet of a white man, his hard cock demanding her attention and service, just like in the days of slavery. She felt horrified and helpless at reenacting such a demeaning pose, but something else, a beat of heat and excitement held her in place, prevented her from rising to her feet.

She noticed the slit in the end of his thing pulse, a thin stream of clear pre cum gleaming in the sunlight. His cock head grew, the stroking fingers, thickly veined shaft, and lightly furred testicles occupying her whole vision as the man stepped forward, his organ now only inches away.

How had this gone so wrong so quickly, Makayla wondered? How did she, a faithful married woman, the wife of a pastor, find herself kneeling before this thug, forced to gaze at his hard cock, her stomach churning as she realised she would soon be forced to do far more than merely look at this white man's ruddy penis.

He would exploit her submissive nature and force her to do terrible things she knew, and she'd let him. It was how she had been raised, in her own strict church, the edict that woman must serve man, be his handmaiden, or, she mused ruefully, his cock sucking slave.

If only her shame and horror were not superseded by a desire to worship the flesh before her, to allow this white ex-con to force her to submit to his twisted lust, to obey, no matter what the demand. She shuddered, desperately trying to find the will to stand as her panties became sodden, and her trembling hand replaced Tyler's in stroking his rod, pulling back the encasing skin to let the expanding head flare.

She tentatively, shyly, parted her wide lips and stuck out the tip of her tongue, brushing the liquid drooling from the slit in his helmet. It tasted sweet, and she lapped again, and then again, looking upward in terror and fascination, waiting to see what he would want next.

She had agreed, at her husband's urging, to counsel this young man who had only joined their church several weeks earlier. Tyler was fresh out of prison, where he had accepted Jesus under her husband's guidance while doing five years for robbery.

Her husband Thelonious made a point of visiting the convicts in the state penitentiary just outside south of town. He was an older man, and they had only married a few years before moving out to this small town scant months ago so he could to take up residence as a prison chaplain and local pastor.

Since then Makayla had had so little to do her husband had encouraged her to visit parishioners to keep busy. So far that had been boring afternoons spent sipping tea with old folks, but today Thelonious had told her to visit Tyler, newly released with prison on a local jobs program and living at the edge of town not far from where he'd done his time. Indeed both her husband's ministry and many of the town residents depended on the prison for jobs, both as guards and for the cheap labor local slaughterhouses and farms needed, knowing the convicts were desperate for work to fulfil job requirements while on parole.

This far out of town, on the porch of the small shack where Tyler lived, no one would hear her scream or protest. Or so she told herself, as Tyler leaned forward and rubbed his meaty cock on her across her face, leaving a shiny streak behind. He pulled back on his foreskin and aimed the ample head of his cock between her pressed lips and pushed, his hands snaking behind her head, pressing her face into his hard rod.

Her eyes bulged in shock as he forced her lips open making her complete what she had started, serving him with her mouth. Wet, slurping sounds replaced the sermon she longed to deliver, and his strong hands held her in place, making her take more and more of his ample cock into her mouth. He began to move back and forth, sawing in and out of her mouth, fucking her face.

Marlena gasped, tightening her lips to increase the friction he would feel sliding in and out of her mouth. She choked and drooled, stretching her jaw wider as his cock head and the first inch of his shaft filled her mouth and pushed against the back of her throat, gagging her. She frantically rubbed her tongue against the bottom of his wide shaft, her full lips thinning as they stretched around his girth, desperate to both please him and breathe.

"Ahh..."

Marlena heard him sigh with contentment as he held himself still, enjoying her tongue's caresses against the sensitive underside of his cock, right where its mushroom head joined the swelling shaft. She gazed up at him plaintively, her large brown eyes pleading for him to stop.

Tyler gazed back gloating at his effortless conquest of her mouth.

"That's it, church lady, suck my big white cock," he taunted her, taking in the pearl buttons on her white dress shirt, the soft wool vest that helped confine and confine her generous cleavage.

Only the start of the cleft between her full breasts was visible, as she had buttoned her shirt almost completely. It was just so hot this June, she couldn't bear not leaving some buttons undone. She had worn her skimpiest panties too, and chosen a loose navy blue skirt that only fell to her shins.

She was a proper lady, well dressed and committed to helping the less fortunate, and now she had been transformed into a mockery of a good wife, reduced a source of menial physical pleasure for a powerful man to enjoy as he chose, no more than a toy for him to play with and use.

"Suck it. Take it deep...that's right. This is what God made you for, to serve me."

He murmured to her, encouraging the dusky matron to swallow yet more cock, amazed at how willing this married woman was to obey his lustful demands.

Blessed are the meek, she thought, letting his cruel words wash over her. She concentrated on opening her mouth further, letting him bounce her head up and down his cock, knowing she had to please him. She swirled her tongue, stroking it along his cock, probing the slit in the end, startled that she didn't mind the flavor. If she was honest, her own lady parts were equally swollen, flush, and dripping. She shuddered as a pulse of heat and pleasure rippled from between her legs, up into her belly and down her thighs.

What could possibly be going on she wondered, how could being forced to allow this stranger to violate her mouth excite her? She must be possessed to feel pleased by how satisfied the younger man was with her sucking and licking. Surely she was being tricked by Satan himself, she prayed, she couldn't fight, and only submission would offer her heavenly rewards.

Still she didn't fight him, allowing his cock to slide back and forth across her tongue, her lips stretched tightly around his girth, gasping and gagging as he made her take more than she wanted in her mouth, feeling his cock probing for her gullet, wanting to be fully encased. She decided right then and there she would give this young ex-con the best blow job of his life. If she was going to do Satan's work, she'd do it well.

It had been weeks since her husband had done his duty with her, shoving his own considerable cock between her spread legs, pounding her pussy until he shot his load. That must be it, she concluded thankfully, her husband's neglect of her needs was to blame for the hot glow that warmed her pussy, causing it to open, slick and ready, her clitoris hardening into a nub, ready for stimulation.

Since it wasn't her fault, and the white boy was, she admitted to herself, kind of cute, she might as well do a righteous job sucking his cock. It wasn't like she had never given head, plenty of her high school boyfriends had only let her keep her cherry intact because she knew how to make them shoot their loads down her gullet. She hadn't done it since getting married, but that was because her husband had not insisted, contenting himself with cumming deep in her pussy, believing other forms of intercourse to be sinful and wrong.

Makayla harkened back to those youthful nights, her dress hiked around her waist, her panties pushed aside by eager fingers, her tits hanging out, her nipples stiff and sore, dark against the lighter chocolate brown of her round breasts. Some of those boys had sported cocks just as big as the rod now stretching her mouth, and each wanted to plunder her maidenhead and cum in her sealed womb.

Makayla knew a secret though, and she began to use it now, forcing her head towards the scattered blonde curls of pubic hair surrounding the base of Tyler's cock. She grabbed his firm ass checks and pulled his hips towards her as she relaxed her throat. As she gagged and twitched, allowing Tyler into her throat, her thick lips stretching to accept his entire shaft, her tongue sticking out to rub the base and edges of his ballsack, Makayla knew Tyler would not be able to last under her enthusiastic cock sucking.

Nor did he, soon gasping and mixing praises with his insults as she pushed him to the brink, his thighs trembling and his balls twitching, his cock expanding even further as she deep throated his entire cock again and again, making the long inches of pale rod disappear and reappear like some sort of demented magic act.

"That's it bitch, choke on my cock" he ordered Makayla, "Take it, take it all," he groaned as his hands forced her face against his belly, his large rod buried in her throat.

Makayla's lungs burned as his cock cut off her breathing, but she persevered, frantically rubbing her tongue against his shaft, tightening her throat muscles to massage his dick, her wide brown eyes gazing imploring up at her master, silently pleading for the mercy of his cum.

"Ahh, yes!" Tyler relented as his cum began to blast down her throat, pushed over the edge by her impressive oral talents.

He backed out, letting her breathe and began spraying her face with his warm semen. Makayla opened her mouth to protest and wretched as his cum began to splash on her tongue and lips, choking at her captor's feet, defeated, and yet still aroused, her pussy clenching and quivering, her panties soaked with the juices flowing from her engorged slit.

Her pulse quickened as he forcefully spun her around and ordered her to raise her ass upward. She didn't wait to be told to strip, flipping her skirt over her round backside. She wriggled from side to side as she pulled her panties downward, her large brown ass rippling as the tight fabric stretched tight across its broad expanse, her skin bowing inward and then springing back as the fabric descended.

"All the way off," Tyler growled, unable to believe his luck at how compliant she was, and how perfectly shaped to satisfy his pent up lust. The prim and proper matron he only previously shook hands with after church services was now splayed at his feet, stripping for his pleasure, revealing an unexpectedly lush figure.

Makayla quickly complied, kicking off her panties and spreading her knees widely, tilting her ass upward so Tyler could get a perfect view of her aroused pussy. She trembled as Tyler rewarded her with a satisfied smirk at her eager obedience. She felt ashamed at her wanton pose, exposing the private places only her husband and a few boys back in high school had ever seen but she also was already aroused so thoroughly she knew she'd cum as soon as Tyler entered her, and with any luck cum more than once as he used her for his own pleasure.

Tyler gasped as he took in her glistening pussy, her thick outer lips swollen and flushing almost black against the warm chocolate brown of her thighs. He whistled in admiration as he saw how her slit gaped and quivered revealing glimpses of her sensitive pink inner sheath, ready to accept his cock. He had never seen such a magnificent woman, so perfectly proportioned and willing to submit to whatever he wanted, and suddenly found her brown skin gorgeous, exciting, and incredibly attractive.

His drooping manhood twitched as the first tendrils of blood began to flow. He was still soft, but already turned on by the unexpected voluptuous beauty of the wife his overbearing pastor had kept hidden under long dresses and coats. Tyler marvelled at her solid muscular thighs, her large soft ass and how the tightly stretched skin of her buttocks paled to a lighter mocha shade, darkening to a deeper hue again at her narrow waist and the slight creases of skin there, before flaring out to her opulent breasts now squashed against the rough wooden planks of his porch.

"Don't rush this," he murmured to himself. Tyler had always had trouble holding back his impulses, and more often than not he had not had to with women, being tall, broad shouldered and muscular. Still not thinking things through was what had gotten him caught and imprisoned.

His tattoos from prison proclaimed his allegiance to white power but he'd never been especially gullible and knew much of the racist rhetoric was bullshit. Still he hadn't expected this, either that his preacher's wife was so ready to be taken nor that an almost middle aged black matron would turn him on so completely.

Makayla was a real man's ideal, he decided, and the fact her full curves and brown skin were forbidden to a poor white man like himself by both her marriage and his race made her all the more alluring. Her abject willingness to submit thrilled him, and he knew he would force her again, and that he could and would satisfy his every whim with her magnificent body, and make her admit to her own bottled up lusts. Makayla would be his, regardless of the wedding ring she worn.

He had been watching porn when she arrived and had only exposed his cock on a whim, reasoning a conservative preacher's wife would be too embarrassed to tell her husband but that they'd both leave him alone now that he was free and out of the joint. When she had stumbled backwards and fallen to her knees in front of him Tyler knew he would not have to use his own hand for relief that afternoon, not with this obedient brown woman at his feet.

Tyler licked his lips as he gazed down at the defenceless housewife, her dark pussy brazenly displayed for him, her wide round ass gently shivering, her knees spread, her tangled clothes hiding the rest of her torso and face.

"This is worth savouring,'' he thought, reaching out and grabbing the back of her shirt just below her neck and pulling Makayla to her feet.

She stumbled as he guided her through the open door of the cabin and tossed onto a battered leather couch in a sparsely furnished living room.

Before Makayla could protest she heard his order to strip and reluctantly complied knowing there was nothing else a good Christian woman could do in her situation. She would just have to do as she was told, she reasoned, and submit to this strange white man with his scary tattoos and strong muscles, surprised yet again as this thought sent an electric bolt of pleasure coursing through her.

She spread her legs wide as she leaned forward, her fingers shaking as she unbuttoned her shirt, and slid it off with her vest. She reached back and arched, her breasts rising she unfastened her bra, and then dropping down, bouncing slightly and still keeping much of their rounded shape as she pulled her bra off and tossed it next to her shirt. She scooted forward on the cushion as she took off her skirt, her last garment.

What happened next shocked Makayla and became a mainstay for her masturbation fantasies for the next month.

Tyler strode forward, his manhood still flopping, not yet hard but starting to expand, and then knelt in front of her, spreading her thighs with his strong hands, forcing her legs to open wide. He leaned in and began to slowly lick her folds, tonguing her slit, poking gently at the apex of her hood, lapping up and down her length with the flat of his tongue, and then making his slow way up and down her pussy, from the furry triangle above her lips all the way to her taint and then gradually back, taking his time.

Makayla gasped, panted, and groaned as pleasure she had rarely felt flooded her veins and made her stomach quiver and her thighs shake in Taylor's firm grasp, her hips bucking upwards as she came for him, and then, before she had stopped thanking Jesus, she felt his continued, insistent tonguing bring her back upwards, back towards another climax. Before she realised what she was doing Makayla grabbed the back of Tyler's shaven skull and jammed his face into her sopping wet crotch, unabashedly grinding her pussy lips into his mouth, groaning as she came again.

When she released him Tyler stood back up, his cock now engorged and swaying before him.

Without hesitation Makayla sat up and leaned forward to take the head of Tyler's cock in her mouth. She bobbed back and forth, swallowing and licking his length, reminding him of her earlier blowjob by taking his full length into her throat and fondling his balls as she gazed up at him.

Tyler let her thank him for awhile but both knew what they each wanted and when he finally pulled free of her mouth Makaya spread her legs and perched on the edge of the couch so Tyler could fuck her married pussy. She looked him in the eyes as she grabbed his cock and guided into her, offering praise to the Lord.

"Thank you God, thank you Jesus, for letting this white boy fuck me," she whispered, uncaring how blasphemous it was to give thanks for another man's bigger cock in her wet pussy, to feel it pulse and stretch her channel open wide before his unyielding masculine force.

Tyler wasted no time, quickly and easily sliding his full length into her. Makayla moaned as he entered her, spreading her walls, and probing all the way to her cervix. He was gentle, but insistent, making her take his full cock, burying his whole shaft in her depths again and again. She grunted when he hit bottom, but kept her legs spread, giving the young man full and unfettered access to her sacred spot. She was appalled at the wet squelching sounds her pussy made under his hard thrusts, and felt a shiver run up her spine as his heavy balls slapped against her ass but she let him use her as he wished, knowing to submit was to fulfil her place as a Christian.

Still, even in the depths of her lust she was still startled to hear her own voice tell Tyler,

12