The Preacher's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this married pussy! Make me take your cock! Use this pussy, make me your black cum slut! Make me do whatever you want! Make me serve you like only a wife should!"

Tyler's eyes opened wide at this and he grinned ear to ear, growling back she was indeed his married slut and he intended to fuck her every hole, that he was going to fuck her in front of her husband, make her blow him, beg to be fucked by him and even take it up her virgin ass while her husband watched. That he would make her husband thank him for impregnating her, that he would only let her rightful husband have her after he had cum in her, that he would make him lick her pussy as he fucked her, that...

These lurid images of violating every possible aspect of her marital vows sent Makayla over the edge again and she came loudly on Tyler's cock, rocking her ass, and grabbing his hips, slamming that big cock in and out of her tender pussy, urging him to cum in her, to fill her with his cum, telling him she'd show her dripping pussy and cum soaked panties to her husband that very evening, to fill her up with his load.

Tyler took his pleasure with her, alternating just thrusting his cock head and the first inch or so in her open folds, then slapping balls deep as hard as he could, pounding into her and giving her no choice but to take his whole cock, wringing guttural sounds from her neither had ever heard before.

He kept filling her and retreating for his next stroke until he could no longer hold back. Her combination of a tight neglected but eager pussy milking every inch of his shaft, the convulsing tremors rippling through her snug passage as he forced his cock into her, her soft wet walls rubbing along his girth, and her nasty trash talk finally broke his control. Cum began to boil up from his balls for the second time that day, jetting through and out his cock to splash her womb, and coat the length of her tunnel.

Tyler roared in triumph, shoving his whole cock into the supine woman lying under him. Makayla sighed as she felt another man claim her in the most elemental way, making her take his cum in her pussy, spread wide and unresisting as he had his way with her. She was now marked, pungent with the scent of Tyler's semen, and she knew he could claim her whenever he wished, that she would never hesitate to spread herself so he could enter her, nor deny him any other pleasure he demanded.

She let Tyler rest his face against the soft pillows of her brown breasts, knowing she would be carrying his seed home in her puffy and now sore pussy. She looked downward as she felt him pull out. A few pearly droplets emerged as he pulled back, anointing the tight black curls that framed her sex.

"Time for you to leave," Tyler told her bluntly, spent and ready for dinner.

Makayla got on her knees and looked up at him in gratitude as she cleaned his cock with her tongue, carefully washing the proud organ that had given her so much pleasure and so many orgasms. When she had polished his cock and balls, she helped him dress but only put on her own panties.

She looked up at her tall captor, and matter of factly said, "I was supposed to check on how you were doing and remind you to tithe, but I think you're doing fine and you have definitely given enough for today."

She paused, only now becoming aware of how slutty she looked, her huge tits hanging out, her nipples still stiff and swollen, her pussy hair gluey with streaks of cum.

"I was supposed to make sure you were on the Lord's path, and not doing the devil's work, but that forked tail of yours is good enough for me."

She quipped and smiled.

"Now that I've done my work for the day, I can go home to my husband."

Tyler grunted as she finally began to get fully dressed, and told her next time he might have some friends over with him.

Makayla shivered in fear and delight at the thought of several rednecks forcing her to serve them, but took comfort in knowing she was needed and that God's will would be done.

12