All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Writing style

You write like someone who has never had sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agreed

Agree with the you never had sex comment.

ebbert541ebbert541over 3 years ago
keep it going

story could use at least 2 if not 3 or more segments =a segment with violet and Cindy give us some one on one with the wife and violet and a 3 some with the preacher his wife and Cindy and let gary take all 3 of the women in 1 on one and group action

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agreed

I agree with Ageed. LOL.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agreed square

Not only has this "writer" never had sex, he can barely keep his story straight. Middle school just doesn't teach writing anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Chapter 2- The next time that her husband Thomas went to his church to work, his wife Elizabeth went to her son Gary's bedroom. Gary was horny again and this time he wanted his mother Elizabeth's pussy. Gary grabbed Elizabeth and began kissing her passionately. Gary stripped his mother naked and took off his clothes in seconds. Gary mounted his mother Elizabeth and spread her legs wide. Gary began kissing, licking, and sucking Elizabeth's cunt until she orgasmed. Gary then lined up his huge cock to his mother Elizabeth's pussy and slowly began screwing it inside of her. Gary then fucked Elizabeth hard until he exploded inside of her, pumping multiple jetloads of his hot thick sperm-filled cum deep inside of her. This hot fuck caused Elizabeth to orgasm again as she was ovulating. One of Gary's millions of sperm found one of Elizabeth's eggs and dug into it, fertilizing her egg and impregnating his mother, Elizabeth. Nine months later, Elizabeth gave birth a a baby boy who looked just like her son Gary. Her husband thought that it was his baby. Only Gary and Elizabeth knew the truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous