The Preacher's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas was thrilled at the response his wife was giving him, and he was paying homage to Mercury, the god of fucking. Or was it Apollo? He could actually feel his cockhead growing bigger and bigger as it sluiced smoothly in and out through the hot slick ridges of her sucking cunt. It felt as if his bloated prick might literally explode from the exquisite sensations induced by Elizabeth 's sweet hot pussy.

"Yes! Yes!" the wildly turned-on woman squealed as their hot loins pounded together. "Oh, I love it ... I love it!"

Elizabeth 's heavy boobs were jiggling up and down wildly as he continued pounding his thick slippery cock in and out of her juicy overheated pussy.

"Oh, Thomas!" she shrieked. "Faster, honey! Harder!" Her clit had doubled in size.

Frantically increasing the speed of his strokes, the man felt a tightening sensation deep in his balls and realized he was rapidly approaching a climax.

"Harder, honey! Faster!" she shrieked. "I'm almost there! Getting close!"

Staring at Elizabeth , the pastor could see his wife's eyes rolled back in their sockets, her face contorted with lust. Her angled cunt suctioned his dick, clamping on his enormous tool, banging against her cervix.

"Faster, baby, faster!" she shouted, sinking her nails into his naked shoulders. "I'm almost there, darling ... almost there!" The tingling in her clit caused her ass to clench.

Closing his eyes tightly, the preacher's imagination fueled his lust: Cindy is watching me, she's right here, stark naked. She lying there on the bed, next to Liz, fingering herself, and she's got her fingers up Liz's ass. Liz is going wild 'cause she loves what Cindy is doing to her, fingering her butt like that and soon Liz is going to squirt while I'm fucking her and that feels good with hot juice washing my dick, and Cindy is hot and now she's coming too, and Liz is a fucking slut and she's my wife and I married a slut and I want to fuck both of them Liz and Cindy up there on the altar while people are maybe in the Spirit or maybe eating the piano player Violet is one hot-assed bitch and if she's a dyke I'll fuck her anyway and Liz will eat Cindy and Violet and her whore sister can lick my ass and I can bugger them both. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Fuck, baby, fuck!" Elizabeth was screaming, feeling the walls of her cunt starting to spasm around the length of his hard, plunging prick. "Hold tight, honey! I'm gonna come!"

Elizabeth was no longer aware of anything but the hard prick in her cunt as her wild climax rapidly approached.

"Oh, shit!" she shrieked as the feel of his hot jizz gushed into her belly triggering her own orgasm. "I'm coming, honey! Oh, Christ, I'm coming! Coming!"

Locking her thighs even tighter around him, she screwed her loins up against his as her husband's spurting thick cream spewed into her sucking cunt.

"Ooooooh, so good ... so good," Elizabeth whimpered, thrusting her tongue into his mouth as Thomas emptied his nuts into her throbbing box.

When he finally pulled his limp cock out of his wife's slippery cunt, the man was filled briefly with shame and remorse. But not because he made love to his wife! He'd just fucked his wife, the first time in years. She was still quivering there on the bed, because she'd climaxed over and over. He hadn't unloaded once and rolled over and went to sleep. He was still hard, and he was not finished.

Maybe Cindy could join in the fun, and maybe he could tempt Cindy to get onto the big bed with Liz. He didn't want to be greedy; he counted his blessings. Thomas hadn't fucked like that in 20 years.

Chapter 3

Even though Elizabeth had put up with her dull marriage, being a preacher's wife and all, she wasn't the type of woman to hang out at a bar. She wasn't going to be an afternoon wife, as they say, waiting for a salesman to buy her a drink. She bought herself a sex toy on line, and it was sometimes better than her fingers. It made her aware of her G-spot, which made a mess of her sheets, but now she was thinking about a butt plug. Thomas had given her a good plugging but Thomas was a one-hit wonder.

She thought about calling Violet. She liked Violet because Violet thought all men were losers. She and Violet had a lot in common, both of them were about the same age, and Violet often told Liz she liked the way she dressed at church. Violet had lots of time to check out the women while pastor was going on and on. A typical sermon lasted 30 excruciating minutes. And Violet got restless. Glancing over at Liz, they often made eye contact. And since Cindy had come to live, Liz had been more receptive to women, with Cindy showing off her legs and all.

Violet did not wear a choir gown, since she was not in the choir. She sat by herself off to the side, and this gave her a good view of people in the front row, especially Liz. Liz wore dresses to church, with scoop necked tops, where she showed a fair amount of cleavage. Depending on how she folded her arms, she could show a lot of cleavage, and when Violet looked over at her, Liz folded her arms tight across her middle which showed a lot of her ample bosom. This made Violet hot and she gave Liz some nice smiles.

It wasn't long before Violet was making overtures to Liz, not openly flirting, but if you were a guy you'd miss it. Liz noticed Violet's hips, and how she crossed her shapely legs, and how Violet would run her finger over the nipple closest to Liz. These actions that Violet were using were turning Liz on. She was getting wet and there was no doubt in her mind Violet was wet too. Just a subtle squirming in the hips was enough to cause her pussy lips to rub against each other. Liz was thrilled by Violet's actions.

When she was alone, Liz thought about Violet. And the more she thought about Violet and all they things they could do together, the more she leaked. She wanted to invite Violet over for coffee, and maybe a Danish, and she was very sure Violet would accept her invitation. It wasn't as if Liz thought she was a lesbian, but she knew she could give Violet some nice tongue action, and it wasn't like she was taking anything away from Thomas!

Chapter 4

Gary was coming on very strong these days and maybe he sensed her heightened arousal. She was wet most of the time, and thought of using something to mask the odor. It was embarrassing. He was like a tiger, ready to pounce. By his thinking, he felt he was ready for her; he'd had his eye on her, and her boobs had swelled and he figured she was going through hormonal changes. He didn't know Liz was lusting after Violet and her hormones were being fueled by what she was thinking, about getting it on with Violet. She was in heat, no doubt about it.

He had watched enough anal porn to give himself confidence to try it. His mom always talked about her 'needs' and Gary thought he understood what her needs were.

It was a Thursday afternoon, and Thomas was in town at the Christian book store. Liz was in the kitchen, and Gary threw his arms around her while she was putting away the dishes. She wasn't wearing much, a thin house dress with panties but her breasts were visible. She wanted to resist, but the closest thing to resistance was her tightening her body, but even that didn't last for long. As he drew his arms around her and pulled her toward him, he pushed his lips forward. She tensed momentarily as his lips pushed against hers, but not for long. Pretty soon he was pushing his lips solidly against hers, and she was reacting to the stimulating kiss. It thrilled her, because Gary was her son, and she always felt good when he was affectionate towards her. This time she felt a little too good.

As Gary removed his lips from hers, he slipped his tongue forward. He drove it inside of her mouth. Elizabeth couldn't help but be impressed over the steady, talented manner in which he circulated his tongue. The more devastatingly that it twisted and turned as it worked its way inside of her mouth, the more aroused she felt. She loved the way that he was circulating his tongue, and the quicker that he moved it back and forth, the faster in turn that she let her tongue reciprocate.

While Gary's tongue kept dancing, he reached out and ran his fingers through her hair. He loved stroking her hair, and as his fingers kept on moving, pressing and plunging, her whole body quivered. As he released his tongue from her mouth, Gary pulled her toward him once more. He slid Elizabeth's body downward toward the floor. Ever so compliantly, she let herself drop.

"Got to get that dress off," he said.

"My god! You want to undress me right here?"

"Of course. Who the hell's gonna know? Nobody's here ..."

Elizabeth said nothing more. For one thing, her heart was beating like a trip hammer and she was not about to do anything to resist. He unbuttoned her dress, then pulled it over her head. As he removed the dress, he went to work quickly on her panties. As he removed her panties, he reached down with his left hand and started to glide his fingers against her pussy. At first Gary was disposed toward just touching her brown pubic snatch, but the longer he kept up his stroking sensations, the more agitation that she felt. He started to push his fingers inside of her nest, driving them back and forth, working them, as he twisted and turned them inside of her mound.

"I'll bet you like that," he grinned.

"It's not whether I like it or not," she replied. "I'm your mother! You shouldn't be doing this ..."

"Yeah, sure, " Gary laughed. "We're going to have some fun!" He went down on his knees, and stared at her groin. She had a big pussy, and it had a lot of hair around and up her belly.

He removed his fingers from her mound. He dropped his tongue down between her legs. He let his tongue tickle her pubic mound for a few strokes. He then let his tongue go to work against her left thigh. Up and down he pumped and pushed with his tongue, enjoying every stroke that he sent her way as he probed carefully and gently. Her thighs were smooth and smelled good. A feminine odor.

"That is nice," she sighed. "Honey, I really like the way you're using your tongue." Gary kept up his swift, determined tongue strokes against her thigh for a few more moments. He released his tongue from her left thigh, then planted it against her right. Back and forth he moved his tongue, letting it penetrate against her thigh. He pushed and tugged for a few more moments, then released it. By then he was set to suck her asshole.

He moved his tongue soothingly inside of her anus. He began slowly, but soon enough Gary was asserting his tongue with every bit of conviction that he could send forth. Back and forth he kept wielding his tongue, maneuvering it steadily as it pressed and pushed against her rose hole.

"Keep sucking my ass," she purred. "Oh, this tongue action. Your father never did anything like this. You really know how to do it!"

His tongue kept on working, gliding solidly against her asshole. A few quick, timely strokes later, he reached out with his right hand and began to simultaneously play with her pussy. His fingers kept stabbing, pushing back and forth as he worked them inside of her mound. He released his tongue from her anus, then pushed it down toward her pussy.

"Honey, this is so nice!" she told him. "Just tongue my mound! You're going to bring me off. Your tongue is going do it! Come on, keep doing it!"

It thrilled Gary to recognize the kind of reception he was getting. It didn't surprise him however; he had watched enough porn to consider himself an expert. So he pushed his tongue back and forth, drilling his mother's hot pussy, pushing her ever nearer to the brink of orgasm. His tongue kept on making jolting impacts with her hot snatch. He kept driving his tongue, working it steadily, pushing and shoving it inside of her nest.

"This is so good," she told him. "Come on, baby. Keep your tongue moving. Keep grinding it! Push it inside my pussy. Ohhhhh ... you've just about got me off. Your tongue is gonna do it. I'm really close!"

A few quick, jolting strokes later, the juices were ready to shoot from her pussy. As her hips moved back and forth, he reached out and grabbed at her ass cheeks. He held on sharply, clutching to the firm folds of flesh as the juices shot from her mound and into his mouth.

Gary removed his tongue from her snatch. He knew he had her loosened up and ready for more. The pussy suck was no more than a prelude, something to get her acclimated to his overtures. Gary reached out with his right index finger, letting it shove hard and fast into her anus. At first he concentrated on the outer edges of her asshole. As time elapsed, he kept pushing more solidly and deeply, driving his finger into her all the way. He kept up the stabbing sensations, driving his finger into her rectum.

"Finger my ass!" she murmured. "I'm enjoying what you're doing to me! Come on, work your finger!" This was a new experience for her. Even better than the butt plug!

Gary finger fucked Elizabeth's asshole for a few more stirring strokes. He then released his finger from it. He was all set now to work his cock inside of her anus. He wanted to grind it hard and fast, to drill her asshole until his seed flowed from the end of his penis. He thought that maybe the idea of immediately going to work in her asshole would shock her. But he would manage to calm her down. One way or another, Gary would have his way.

"Mom, now for the main event," he said, winking at her.

He unzipped his trousers, letting his cock pop out of his shorts. He reached out and grabbed her thighs, hurling her legs over his shoulders. As her body tensed, he prepared himself for the onslaught that lay ahead. He wanted to assert his long, steely rod inside of her anus. He wanted to ass fuck her.

"Here we go," he said. "I'm gonna fuck your asshole, Mom. I'm gonna really grind my dick inside you. You're gonna love it!"

"My god! That's only happened to me once. Before I met your father. I got blind drunk and I let him do it. He just about killed my asshole!" She was about to resist.

"I'm not going to do that," Gary shook his head. "Just relax. You're gonna love it. Just give yourself half a chance. That's all I ask ..."

His fingers dipped down into her pussy. He removed some oily juice, which he slipped inside Elizabeth's asshole . By then he was all set to grind his stiff limb into her anus.

"Here we go," he gulped. "Mom ... what a screwing I'm gonna give you."

"Just try not to hurt me!"

"Hang loose! I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just gonna give you plenty of sensation."

Chapter 5

Gary reached out and slapped at Elizabeth's buttocks. He loved getting her in the mood every way that he could.

After slapping at her ass cheeks a few times, Gary reached out and gripped her butt. He held on firmly to her broad ass cheeks, then prepared to grind his cock inside of her. He wanted to assert it briskly, to let it slam with great force inside of her anus.

"I'm gonna give you a nice fuck," he smiled. "Don't worry about a thing, Mom . Don't let it scare you. I'm gonna give you a good screwing. This is gonna be a real fuck!"

His cock charged forward, grinding inside of her anus. He kept sticking her with his huge, throbbing tool, grinding it with great deliberation as it worked its way deeply and passionately into her asshole . The harder that he stabbed with his long dick, the deeper that he probed. His heart kept on pounding and he kept heaving deep sighs as he entered her even more deeply. At first she winced. Several times Liz groaned, with sighs of pain. But the longer that Gary kept up his stiff, assertive onslaught, the more acclimated she became. She got to the point where she was able to endure the jutting cock stabs that he sent her way.

"I'm gonna keep up this fucking," he gulped. "I know you love it, Mom. Sure thing. You love it a lot."

Ever so eagerly, he kept himself going, moving his cock that much deeper inside of her rectum. As he kept on shoving his affair inside her, driving between her flaming buns, Elizabeth began to appreciate how much fun it was, receiving the swift, cock stabs from her son. Pretty soon her hips began to twist involuntarily, circulating back and forth as he kept up his hard, charging stabs. He probed her ever so carefully, fucking her asshole , grinding his huge, assertive tool inside of her.

"How do you like it?" he asked, breathing fast.

"Baby, it's hypnotizing me. I don't even mind the sting anymore. It's not so bad, just keep going. I really like what you're doing to me!"

He slapped at her big buttocks, then at her thighs. All the while Gary could feel the waves of excitement circulating in his balls. He knew that he was moving ever nearer to the point of release. His thick cock kept on pursuing her, working steadily as he stabbed and moved it inside her rectum.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she exclaimed. "Oh, this is nice! Can you ever grind your cock. Come on, drive it! Drive it in my asshole!" The voice she heard wasn't hers.

As Gary pushed himself that much nearer to his ultimate target, that of a wild orgasm, he gripped her thighs. He held on tightly, loving every bit of energy that he was expending with his affair as he pushed it inside of her. His flaming pole kept up its pace. The harder he charged with his affair, the tighter he gripped her smooth, warm thighs. He loved her creamy thighs, and, most of all, he loved her asshole .

Gary thought back to that first moment when he'd though about fucking his mother, and whether she would let him, but he had been staring at her ass cheeks, he knew right then and there that he would have to at least make a pass. He would have to find out if his mother was willing to go all the way with him.

A few brisk, convincing stabs later, he felt the juices in his balls becoming more agitated. He could feel the white heat that was churning inside of his testicles. As his balls buzzed, he thrust his tool ever deeper inside her ass. Finally the first few droplets of thick white cream began to spill out of the end of his organ.

"Here it comes!" he proclaimed.

As the cream began spurting, Gary reached out with both hands. He used his fingers to slide soothingly over her tits as the juices streamed from his joint. A few seconds later, the fuck was over.

Although Gary had enjoyed a beautiful ass fuck, he was not ready to call quits. Moreover, the longer he relished the sight of his mother's delicious rump, the more intrigued he became. He was dominated with one thought, that of getting off one more time with his cock slamming between her twisting buns. He wouldn't be satisfied until each and every drop of his cum had spilled from his dick.

So he reached out with both hands, letting his fingers glide over her buttocks. As she lay there on her stomach, still panting as a result of the pummeling she received, he removed his fingers.

"I'm gonna give you plenty of action," Gary smiled. "You just lie back, Mom. You're not gonna have to do a thing. I'm gonna take care of that glorious asshole of yours."

"I'm sure glad you're intrigued by my butt," she told him.

"I'm intrigued by your butt cheeks, but especially that cute pucker between it. It's just perfect for my cock. Damned, what a glorious fit." Gary leaned forward. He pushed his cock toward her left buttock. He moved it up and down, enjoying each and every glorious stroke that he supplied. He began panting loudly as his dick moved against her hot, fleshy butt.

"You really do like my butt," she laughed. "Gary, go ahead. Keep up your cock action. I never realized what I was missing!"

His cock kept on massaging Elizabeth's left ass cheek for a few strokes more. When he finally released it, he let it go to work against her right buttock. He worked with the same degree of skill and zest as his cock kept on moving, gloriously plunging and sliding against her hot ass.