The Preacher's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That really does feel lovely," she told him. "You know just how to please your mother!"

He removed his rotating cock from Elizabeth's butt, then reached out once again with his right index finger. He wanted to provide her with a thorough finger fuck. He addressed himself to the task at hand with speedy, decisive movements. His finger kept on stroking, driving vigorously as it forged its way inside of her rectum. The quicker that his finger plunged inside of her hot asshole , the deeper that he moved it. He kept up his hot, steady, rotating pattern. Back and forth he eagerly assaulted her asshole , grinding his finger inside of her hot ass. A few quick, decisive finger stabs later, he removed his finger from her anus. By then he was all set to work his cock forward.

He reached out and patted her buttocks, then held onto them tightly. He looked down at her delectable ass crack, then realized it was time for him to once more go into his cock assault.

He could feel the itching in his balls, and that gave him all the more incentive as he moved his prick forward. He let it dart and stab as it made its way inside of her asshole . As she lay there on her stomach, she gulped several times, feeling some pain from his stiff, penetrating stabs.

"You're really ramming me," she gulped.

"Just hang on, Mom. You're not gonna mind that. As a matter-of-fact, you're gonna learn to love it. You'll love it just like you did the other time. You really dug the way that I fucked your asshole . Okay, Mom, I'm really gonna explode inside your asshole ."

"Just keep your cock moving," she sighed. "Gary, you really do have a nice prick. You really do know how to use it. Keep working my asshole. I don't even mind the pain so much now. It's beginning to feel nice. Dammit, you're slamming it all the way into my bowels!"

Gary gritted his teeth as he drove his cock all the way into his mother's rectum. He kept on allowing his fingers to steadily glide over her plump backside as he fucked her hard and fast. He kept on moving his hard, charging dick, grinding it forward as he moved himself a few strokes nearer to grand finale. "Keep going! I love it!" she gulped.

In order to galvanize him all the more, Elizabeth wiggled her plump big buttocks, which he continued to hold ever so steadily in his fingers. All the while he kept on pummeling her asshole , driving his hard, sturdy cock deep inside of her. He kept moving ever closer to his orgasm. The more noticeable the itch in his balls became, the harder his probing stabs tended to become as he kept on working his enormous weapon, driving it with unbridled intensity inside of her. Getting closer, a few hot stabs away, his balls were set to erupt. She wiggled her ass, tightening her gluts and her sphincter, doing everything that she could to provide him with the necessary sensation.

"That's it, you're doing it!" he gulped. "Keep twisting your ass like that!"

He slapped at her buns, then heaved one last sigh. At that point the deluge hit. The stirring juices started to spill from his erect pecker. They kept on spurting out of his organ, splashing into her anus.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she begged. "I can't believe it. I love taking it up the ass." The voice was not hers. Whose voice was it?

A few sturdy cock strokes later, Gary removed his tool from her ass and it was still hard. Maybe she could give him a blowjob? Maybe he could give her a tongue wash? Maybe an enema? Maybe he could piss on her? She was turned on, and she was ready for more action. She needed to contact Violet ...