The Preacher's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the Commonwealth of PA.

***

Many months had past, and he held little thoughts of Elisabeth. Drew had had 'girlfriends' that were a bit on the crazy side. He had gone off on a bit of a slut episode when he was dumped by his 'true love' on his 50th birthday. In his mind, the crazier they were, the hotter the sex was. But he started to focus on reality. He did not need to find his puppy in a stew pot because he broke it off with someone really crazy.

And admittedly, Elizabeth set off those warning bells in him.

He was doing what he always did at the end of the week, sitting in his sunroom, overlooking his deck, and doing the online dating search. Good old Match.com. He had found several long-term relationships on Match over years, and it was his go-to since he was always traveling for his larger projects.

And low and behold, who popped up as a new member Elizabeth, now called Liz. He could not help himself and sent a message.

"Hi, how have you been?"

An hour or so later, Drew could see a response.

"Oh, my goodness, someone I know. How are you?" asked Liz.

"Just sipping a glass of wine and trying to plan for the weekend." Drew paused, not sure where to go with this whole thing. "this is a huge step for you, it must be scarry?"

"You have no idea. This internet is...amazing but," and there was a long pause, "there are things on here I never imagined...what they call porn."

Drew started to laugh, and then when he thought he was done, he would start up again.

"Yes, Liz, I know it well,"

"You watch Porn?" Liz asked.

"Yes Liz, the more common variety. It relieves the tension between all of my trips and finding someone sane to date."

"You...masturbate?" she typed in wonderment.

"Yes Liz, every day. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"OH! it's just not how I was raised. If it was not for procreation, it was considered a sin." Liz responded and Drew just shook his head in wonderment.

'Were there still people that believe this crap?' thought Drew.

"Even in your married life, between you and your husband? Nothing for just fun, enjoyment, romance...sex for just sex?"

"Oh goodness NO!" Liz responded and Drew could 'feel' her response.

Drew was getting tired of this no-end discussion. He had research to do on Match profiles, trying to get a real date. Let his sister the psychologist figure this one out.

"Well Liz, if there is anything I can do, or you need to sit and talk to someone give me a ring. You know where I live." Drew threw out into the wind without any real expectation that she would want to sit and talk.

"Can I come by Friday night after work?" Liz asked.

Drew just hung his head. He had walked into the stupidity, like an idiot.

'Sure, do you like Chicken Marsala? I can make that for us, and we can talk out on the Deck. You know Carri, Greg and the boys are gone for the weekend, right?"

"Oh, I don't need to see them. I just want to talk. Some of this is just so confusing to me, like this internet dating and such." There was a pause.

"What is Chicken Marsala?" Liz asked.

"It's lightly breaded chicken and mushrooms in a broth and wine sauce over noodles. I'll make my special Cesar salad and warm bread. How does that sound?" Drew asked.

"You are going to make it?" Liz asked.

"Yes Liz, I love to cook. See you at 6?" he ended the conversation by sending his cell number, address and personal email.

"OK" was all he got back.

***

Liz was greeted at the front door by Drew's golden Lab mix Sassy. As normal on beautiful warm weather days, Drew had left the front door open and had locked the storm door. This gave Sassy her window into the neighborhood. She would sit for hours just watching the throng of neighbors walk their dogs.

Sassy was up with nose to the glass, tail, and ass swinging, at the approach of the pretty woman. Drew, from the kitchen heard the fuss of Sassy and then the light knock.

"Coming" he called and then thought of the double entendre he made. Not that she would never understand.

'Not like that is the plan with her. Ill drink wine and pretend to be Dr. Phil for a bit.' He thought.

He opened the door and found her to be dressed in a conservative sun dress, but one that showed her shape. She had her hair up in a fashionable loose bun. The same light makeup adorned her face and a very pleasing pink/purplish lipstick that was demure but worked with her skin color.

"You look very nice tonight. I like the lipstick color. It does go well with the outfit and your skin tone." He commented and watched her blush.

"Some new women friends at work took me out and had the makeup ladies at the store teach me about...a lot of new things." She blushed even more.

He led her through the kitchen to the sunroom and then to the deck outside. He pulled out her seat and sat her at his outside table all made up for dinner. He had already lit the citronella candles to keep the flying critters at bay and then poured her a glass of Rose he had in an ice bucket.

He held up his glass and then motioned for her to do the same and then clinked glasses. He could tell by the awkward movements that she had probably never done this before.

"To new beginnings!" he toasted, and she watched his every move and sipped after he did. Her face lit up, he assumed because she liked the rose.

"Yes, new beginnings. I feel so lost at times." She paused staring at the glass of light red wine.

"I grew up in the Central PA Evangelical Bible Church and then my father moved us to the Blood of the Lamb Church because he said the old church was becoming too liberal. It's all I ever knew. Honor thy Father and Mother." She paused again and starting to drink the wine and not just sip.

"Then Momma died, and I lost my one rock that I could count on to give me truth. Then I was married off to the Deacon. He was a few years older than my father. But one must honor thy father and do what he says." She finished her first glass when Drew was only half done with his. But then Drew has started sipping while making dinner, so he was still ahead a bit.

"Then when I could not have children, after being a good honorable wife for 10 years, they were going to give me a sister wife in Lucinda. I admit my Christian ways could not go and allow me to share my husband with another." She smiled, "and Lucinda, poor child, is dumb as a rock. I did not need to take care of two family members that did not know how to bathe or clean clothes."

Drew was quietly refilling her glass as she talked of her life.

She looked up all startled, "I am sorry, it is wrong to gossip and talk ill of others." And started to sip the refilled glass.

'In your upbring yes, but us worldly folk do way too much of it. I am here to listen, not judge," Drew paused, "How did you find out you could not have children?"

"What do you mean how? I lived in my married life for ten years without getting pregnant?" she asked as a question, as if Drew had asked something silly.

"Um, maybe it was him?" Drew questioned.

"Men cannot have babies silly, it's always the woman's fault if she is barren." She commented and then dank a bit more while laughing at Drews silliness.

"Have you seen a doctor while out in the world?" he asked with more than a little curiosity.

"Yes, had my first visit. They did odd things to me and took blood which would never have been allowed in my past. I have more visits scheduled. Why?" Liz asked.

"I am just glad to hear that you are taking care of yourself." He paused seeing she was done with glass two. He got up and refilled it.

He bent down and whispered in her ear, "I'll go get dinner and bring it out." She started to get up and help, but he just pushed her back in her seat.

"Enjoy the night air and the frogs that took over my little pond. I'll be right back with the bread and salad." Drew directed.

With all the food laid out they began to eat. Liz seemed to enjoy the marsala and the very spicy Cesar salad Drew preferred. She asked more about his cooking and he just talked about how he liked to bring pleasure to others and that food was a good way.

She was becoming much more open, and he recommended she slow down on the wine, he had brought out water in a pitcher with lemon and tried to get her to drink more of that than imbibe.

After he cleared dinner, he brought out store-bought cheesecake. He admitted that while he could cook, baking just alluded him.

As she took her first bite, she made a sound like she was having an orgasm. Drew just lost it and started to laugh and could not stop.

"And what is so funny?" she smirked with false bravado.

Drew forgetting the circumstances and to whom he was addressing just blurted out, "It sounded like you were Cumming. Its good but not that good."

His face must have shown a surprise and he was aghast at what he just said.

"Coming where? I don't understand."

"I am so sorry, that was so inappropriate of me. I apologize" He said still with an inappropriate smile on his face.

"Apologize for what? I really do not understand. Please tell me so I can learn."

"You want to learn inappropriate language?" He made the comment but realized about half the words he knew in Spanish and the few in Portuguese were inappropriate.

"Yes, I need to know, I need to learn!" she started at him, "Tell me...Please!"

"OK the phrase 'to come'," motioning with his hands, "is quite different than the phrase 'to cum' with a 'u'" he stopped knowing that it was a slide down the rabbit hole from here.

"Cum, with a 'u' is meant to state someone having an orgasm," he finished and then investigated the blank face of Liz.

"You know, an orgasm, while having sex." He could see she was still blank. "Like when your husband has one and ejaculates inside you to try and create a baby."

"OH...OH when he spreads the seeds of god. To procreate? That is an orgasm?" Liz asked.

"Yes, that is a male orgasm. I assume you have never had a female orgasm while having sex with your husband?"

"I don't know, what does it feel like?" Liz responded.

"You would know," Drew said shaking his head.

And so went the rest of the night. It was like 'dancing with shadows' Drew thought. Nothing seemed real, he had to translate every conversation so he could understand the missing context and try and explain. She had a somewhat hidden fascination for Porn. She decried its blasphemous and sacrilegious content while admitting she had looked with curiosity.

They talked about lingerie, different types of positions and religious beliefs and its effects on sex. He could tell she was floating without the framework and guardrails of religion, so he recommended a very modern Mennonite church down the road that did lots of work with one of his volunteer organizations Habitat for Humanity.

At the end of the evening, he had ended the wine and instilled coffee. He called and paid for a cab for her, and he felt he had done some good. Even if that good had been to be a listener and sounding board. He felt he had done his good deed for the year and after chaste kisses on the cheek.

Off she went.

***

Two months later, as he was going to head home from his project in Maryland, he received an email. Liz wanted to meet up again. He was going to be on the road for a couple of hours so he had no interest in stopping to pick up food, figure out a menu, cook, etc., so he asked her to meet at his place and they would go down to a place that overlooks the river and catch dinner.

He, being the good project manager, called along the way and made a reservation. He made it in time to bathe and get his dog food and water and let her chase off the woodland creatures that took over the back yard when he was away for any time.

She arrived, to the same greeting as the first day, nose to glass and tail wagging. After getting past the 'guard dog', Drew received a soft kiss on the lips. He looked at her and could see slight changes. Her dress was above her knees and a more flowing silky fabric. Her shoes were a stylish wedge. Her make-up was still refined but her lips carried more color.

He hustled her to his car and off they went to restaurant. They just made their reservation and got lucky with one of the lone tables offset from the others, right on the water's edge. Wine was chosen, dinner options discussed, and they started to sip.

Liz had been relatively quiet and then as the wine started its work she started to open up. She had visited several churches and found the interest of many men. They were asking her out right and left and she did not know what to do.

"Say yes and go have a good time." Drew responded.

"Is that what you want me to do?" Liz asked. Drew was somewhat floored and confused.

"Liz, I have no say in this. You left one controlling relationship, and I am in no place to tell you want to do" Drew paused confused. He watched her gulping more wine and he felt she was looking for liquid courage.

"I want you to teach me!" she said and sat looking at him like a puppy waiting on a treat.

"Teach you what?"

"All about sex, and orgasms, and masturbation..." and as she spilled her desires, she got louder and more animated.

Drew sat, and sat, and sat...as she rambled. He finally held up his hand for her to be quiet. She stopped abruptly. He could see years of submissive training did not vanish in 6 months.

"Just to be clear, 'teach' how?" Drew asked.

"I want you to have sex with me and teach me." She stated.

Drew sat quietly for a few moments. His alarm bells were ringing off the hook. The good angel on one shoulder was pulling his ear and saying, 'This is stupid and will end badly.' The bad little devil was sitting on the head of his hardening cock and saying 'Seriously? Look at this woman. You can do anything with her, and she will thank you in the morning!'

"Liz, I am not interested in a relationship. What you are asking for is a friends-with-benefits type of relationship, just sex. No emotions. I am not sure you are ready for that type of relationship."

Drew was in Catch-22 situation. Sure, he was male, but he felt he was a good guy. And then she said the one thing that made up his mind.

"Please? Please take me back to your house and show me all the things I want to learn. Please?" Liz begged.

And maybe it was cliché, but Drew raised his hand to the waiter and asked for the check.

***

They made it in the front door with her hanging on him and rubbing her breasts against his arms. His hand was on her ass squeezing causing her to moan. He led her to the first-floor bedroom. He kept his massive carved four poster bed there.

He grabbed her hands to slow her down she was becoming manic again and the warning bells were echoing in his head. She went limp the minute he had her hands. Her years of submissive training again showed their effect.

"Let's get you undressed slowly. How long has it been since you were naked in front of a man?" Drew asked.

With her head bowed and eyes cast to the floor, he heard one word, "never." Drew knew there were many fundamentalist groups, not just Christian, that practiced this type of abstention. A sheet with a hole or a night gown with a hole in its proper location so insertion could be gained without fun taking over the fornication.

"OK, I'll remove one piece of clothing and you do one of mine. ok?" she nodded her head and her head raised to meet his.

Drew unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it from her skirt. He peeled it off her shoulders and threw it over the carved footboard. She shivered and Drew was not sure if it was from a chill or the circumstances. While she was unbuttoning his shirt, he discovered that her bra was a front clasp. He reached and popped the clasp before she realized what he was doing.

Feeling the weight of her breasts spring forward, Liz gasped. She had her hands pulling his shirt off his shoulders and froze in place.

"Keep going Liz, your still covered, but just maybe a bit more comfortable?" Drew commented. Liz pulled his shirt off and then started to run her hands through all the hair on Drews chest.

Drew pulled her close and at the same time pulled the bra off and dropped it on the floor. She moaned feeling Drew's chest hair on her nipples and breasts. She looked into his eyes and he pulled them into their first lover's kiss. She started to press harder, and he pushed her back and gave her one command "Slowly."

They started to softly kiss again, and he could tell her shock as he extended his tongue. She was only shocked for a moment before she took his tongue and started to suck on it. She swirled hers around his in her mouth and then Drew broke contact and issued a new command, "Share."

Her tongue followed his back, and she was a natural, playful, and moaning the whole time.

He unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Both her bra and panties were utilitarian, no VS lace to be seen. She started to fumble with his jeans, and he helped. She seemed fascinated that he had jeans that had buttons at the crotch and that he was without underwear.

She ran her hands over his erection and her actions were becoming frenzied. He put his hand over hers and she froze. 'there goes that old training' he thought.

"Softly" he cautioned as her hands were gripping his sensitive scrotum. He dropped her panties and she suddenly felt naked and vulnerable. She put a hand across her breasts, and one covered her sizable bush.

"Why did you suddenly become bashful?" Drew asked.

"No man has ever seen me like this, and I worry I look ugly all uncovered." She commented.

"You are a beautiful woman. why would you think you look ugly?" Drew asked.

"The women I see on the internet do not have all of this hair," she commented as she reached into her very thick and deep bush and grabbed her pubic hair.

"That's because they shave it off or use another process called waxing." Drew commented.

Liz had dropped her arm that covered her and was just staring at her bush. "Why?" she asked looking up at Drew.

"Fashion, fun with sex, to make themselves feel sexier, to wear a bikini without the hair showing...lots of reasons," Drew responded.

"Do you like it shaved?" Liz asked.

"Yes, I admit I do," he responded.

"Will you help me?" she asked.

Drew felt for some reason he was going down that deep dark rabbit hole again. But he had helped several lovers in his past as part of a foreplay ritual, so he pushed his misgivings aside and went to get the tools ready.

*

Drews beard trimmer buzzed, and hair fell away as the tub filled with warm water. Liz's reaction ranged from pink hued embarrassment to deep breathing lust. She was seated on the closed toilet on towels to keep her cute ass warm. She wiggled and slowly slid down and opened her legs for better access.

She was soaked and the wet pubic hair kept clogging the trimmer. He took everything down to a 3-shield level and planned to leave her a tight triangle that would point the way to her clit. She was enjoying the attention and kept looking at his cock, erect and pointing at her engorged lower lips.

Her breathing was getting deeper, and her caressing of his hair had become more forceful and erratic. He made one more pass from top to bottom to get all the stragglers. He had been running his fingers up the unshaved hair to get all the hidden longer ones to stand tall. He of course took that opportunity to stroke her clit with all the comings and goings between her legs.

He felt her fingers tighten in his hair and yank. At the same time, she let out a scream that made the dog bolt from her quiet repose by the bathroom door. Her legs stiffened and spread at first and then tried to slam shut. Drew was kneeling and was trapped by her quaking legs. She yanked his hair pulling him forward trying to get a kiss.