The Preacher's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the yanking, sliding, and vibrating created a perfect storm, and he slid into her. When she felt his lower head lodge in her, she screamed again and began the storm all over. She kept pulling moaning and kissing any part of him she could reach. He just shifter his hips and sank to his full depth.

This caused a series of tremors that had her twitching and half off the toilet. He stayed that way and steadied her until her breathing slowed to a semi-normal mode.

"What was that?" she finally breathed.

"Um, an orgasm. Admittedly, an outstanding one...or two. But an orgasm. I thought you said you had started to masturbate. Didn't you cum when you did that?" Drew asked.

"Never, nothing like that ever...in...my...entire...life." She gasped out between gulps of air.

Drew started to slide out and she wrapped her legs around him, "not yet, not yet," she kept whispering.

"We have all night beautiful," he cautioned," Let's get you in the tub to soak for a bit and then we will shave you."

Drews tub was original to the 1930 house he had bought. While not a claw foot, it was larger compared to modern tubs. He had a curtain that covered three side and had it pulled back. He climbed in first and then held up his hands to help her in. He then saw the look on her face.

"Together?" she asked looking puzzled, "I have never, with a man." She stated.

Considering what just happened, Drew was curious why this simple act, bathing together, was so confusing to her.

"Just give it a try," and she slid in trying to face him until he pulled her around, so she sat between his legs and laid back on his chest. He slid his hands around and started to caress her breasts and especially her nipples. Her moaning started again.

He slid one hand down and started again on tracing her lower lips and the moans included shivers and vibrations through her whole body.

After about 15 minutes of soaking, he got her up and they began to towel off. He put the old radiant heater at mid blast to warm the room. He laid their towels and more on the floor to give her a cushion and keep her off the cold ceramic tiles.

A new razor, some body wash, a trick from and old girlfriend, and he began to shave. Liz was apprehensive at first but the more she was touched, the wetter she became. Because of her thick outer lips and sparse hair below her original bush the shaving went easier than Drew anticipated. He finally asked her to lift her cute butt into the air so he could see and shave around her rosebud.

Her rosebud was swollen like her lower lips and Drew had to find out if one of his odd theories was correct. He believed that if someone were into anal play, one sign, would be the swelling of her anal ring during foreplay and sex. She moaned as he shaved and played with her ass.

He wiped her mons with a wet towel and had her lift again to wipe her ass and clean away any lose hair. She moaned and shook in a lite pre-orgasm. She had mentioned a fascination with ass play while watching porn. Drew was curious now how far that curiosity would go.

He had her dunk one more time in the tub to get rid of any loose hair and then after the towel-off he had her stand in front of his full-length mirror. To him, she now looked normal. To her, she blushed again and mentioned Jezebel from the bible.

He spun her and lightly started the kissing again. She returned the kiss until he backed her onto the bed and lightly pushed her back to provide room for both. He crawled up and laid beside her and carried the kisses down her neck and then down to her breasts. He alternated between each taking his time and letting her savor the feeling of his lips on her skin. He kissed all over her full breasts and then circling back to suck on her large extended nipples. He became a bit involved himself and left several hickies on the smooth alabaster skin of her breasts.

He rolled over so he laid between her legs. He continued to feast on her nipples, her moaning became louder and more erratic. The thrashing of her body, more pronounced. With her thrashing and with the bending of his body, the tip of his cock kept bumping the entrance to her sex. She thrust and squirmed but he kept his cock there just as a tease.

When he thought, she was going to cum from the nipple play, he stopped. He then started to kiss down her body as she tried to pull him back up whispering again and again, 'don't stop, don't stop." But he kept traveling down her body. He played with her bellybutton and she began to giggle.

When he reached her close-cropped mons, she suddenly realized where he was going to kiss and started to buck. Then she slammed her body flat and tried to close her legs, but his shoulders kept her open.

"Its ugly and dirty down there. Please stop," she begged. He raised his head and looked at her.

"Its not ugly, but beautiful. And it's not dirty we just shaved and washed your beautiful pussy. Now lay back and see if you like this," and he lowered his lips and tongue to as deep as he could reach.

His tongue dipped deep into her opening and then was dragged north by the lifting of his head. He worked his tongue back and forth to play with the inner and outer lips. Her body arched and then relaxed, arched again, and stayed that way. He reached the top and then quickly flicker her clit.

The scream was loud, and he had her two thighs as earmuffs. The rigid arch went higher, and she screamed again through gritted teeth as he flicked her a second time. He felt wetness spray against his throat, neck, and upper chest. He smiled knowing he had put the waterproof mattress cover on the bed before changing the sheets this morning.

He slowly kissed his way up her body until he felt his cock contact her sex. The head started to slide, but her body was still tight due to her rigid arch. So, he slid further up and lifted his body by his forearms and gave a full body thrust that buried him in her body.

She issued that same gritted teeth scream and shuddered all over her body. He slid partially sideways and then grabbed her hips and rolled her. He kept his grip and then continued to roll her, so she laid on his body. She was dead weight and did not move for more than several minutes.

He felt her shudder but this one was different. He felt wetness on his shoulder where she had laid her head. Then the faint vocal sobs started.

She was crying.

Drew just let her cry. He did not have a clue as to why she was crying. It could be out of happiness, sadness something lost, or something gained. He slid her sideways, so her weight was beside him. they were hip to hip with her head still on his shoulder. He grabbed her thigh and slid it over him, her leg now laying between both of his. They were fully intertwined.

She quieted after a while.

"Are you ok?" Drew asked.

"I just never knew. And I am awash with all of what I have been taught, with what I just experienced. Is this the work of the great Satan to bring and end of the world through wanton acts? Or is this a design of God so we enjoy our time together?"

Drew was quiet. These were questions that had been asked for thousands of years. These were questions that launched wars over the millennium.

"It depends on individual beliefs and perspectives." Drew paused not wanting to go too much further, "Did I hurt you with what we just did? Did you hurt me? Did we hurt any members of your church or any of my neighbors?" Drew again paused.

"In my belief structure, Formal religion was created to provide societies with roadways and guardrails for living life. In my case, I worry that as circumstances change, it's hard to change the road or move the guardrails without someone getting upset."

"You will have to choose your own paths and guardrails." Commented Drew.

"May I have more wine?" Asked Liz.

*

Drew came back to bed with a large fluffy VS robe he had bought for previous girlfriends and laid it over her naked form on the bed. He had also brought a large tray of meats and cheeses plus a new bottle of nice buttery Chardonnay champagne.

They ate 'naked dinner' on the bed. She kept commenting how odd it was to be so comfortable to be naked with a man. Drew just shrugged. He explained that he had started 'Naked dinner and naked breakfast or lunch' as a way for two lovers to feel comfortable in their own skin, a type of foreplay.

She kept looking down at his erection and studying it as it flexed and bounced as they sat on the bed. He was looking at her breast and hard nipples as the robe slid off to the side. Finally with a look from Liz, one of lust, he moved the tray to a side table with the wine glasses.

He slid up between her legs and pulled her legs apart. He was going to dive down deep and feast on her pussy, but he noticed how pink and inflamed she was. He figured they were already into the experience for two hours and he wanted to stretch it out for another two hours. He did want not to have her raw by the time he was done.

He also noted the hickies he had left on her inner thighs and sort of chuckled. The good angle was smacking his ear on one side and saying 'childish'. The other dark angel, well let's say he was thinking that marking his territory for the night was 'just right.'

Drew pulled one of her legs towards him and then ducked. He gave one command "Roll over," She complied immediately.

"Have you ever had a massage?" he asked.

"No. What do I have to do?" she asked in return.

"Lay back and relax," Drew commented as her went to get his massage supplies.

He returned in just a few minutes with a bowl of warm water, in which he put the bottle of massage oil. Some additional scented candles which he lit and placed around the room. Music started to play in the living room, a quieting piece of violin and piano music made for this.

He reached into the back of side table drawer and pulled out a sensual gel that he had bought for a previous lover. One dab would send her into a frenzy, with later lovers, the gel met with various success.

He put a daub on his fingers and reached between Liz's legs to find her clit. The dab had its immediate effect.

"What was that?" She growled as the sensation flowed through her sex to her brain. He was placing another daub when he bent down and nibbled her ear.

"That is a special gel that some women find heighten their experience. Do you like it?" he asked, and his hand slid down her arched back and between her lower cheeks.

Before she could answer his question, she had frozen, feeling his fingers between her nether cheeks. He placed the daub on her swollen ring and then began to massage it in. She gasped and arched and trembled as he kept getting closer with each whirl to penetrating her rosebud.

"Oh, yes, please, oh yes," she finally answered before a final shudder and she lay flat on the bed trembling.

The massage was somewhat anti-climactic in some ways. After the latest orgasm during anal play, she just laid there and purred through his machinations and manipulations of stiff muscles. He had left her glutes until the end though. As he started to deep tissue massage her ass, he could see the liquid pouring in rivulets from her pussy.

He finally laid next to her on his left side, putting his arm under her head and continued the 'massage' with his right hand. He put more gel on her rosebud and started the process over. The circling and rubbing were driving her crazy. She started to kiss his arm and swallow his fingers like they were miniature cocks.

'Please, just take me! Quit teasing and take me!"

Take you where beautiful?" he asked teasing her as he slid one finger past her ring.

"Oh' fuck that feels so good. Pleasure my ass with your fingers...please!" she begged. He was surprised at her language and her desire. He pulled his finger out making her whimper in displeasure, added more gel and slowly inserted two fingers. She screamed and orgasmed again. The same arching the same trembling. But this time his fingers were at an odd angle and he smiled wondering how he would explain to an ER Doc if she broke them with her muscles clamping down.

When things had calmed down, he whipped his fingers on the moist towels he had brought beside the bed. He heard her mumbling under her hair that had become a mound covering her face.

"I can't hear you beautiful. Tell me again what you want?"

She blew her hair sort of clear of her face and then shifted her face around a bit.

"I want your cock," she stated, again surprising him.

"Where do you want my cock beautiful?" he asked.

"In my ass...now!" she stated while exhaling.

Another Rabbit hole encountered he thought. He knew he was going to. A beautiful woman asked you to fuck her ass, you do not really say no. Especially when it is one of your side 'fetishes.'

He shifted around and kicked the bed clothes down and then pulled her on to her right side. They were spooning now with him behind her. He grabbed the gel and his normal coconut oil. He put more gel on her rosebud, and then more, moving it deeper in her hole. She started to moan and thrash.

He buttered up his cock and could swear he had never felt it harder. He slid lower and kissed between he shoulders blades, grabbed her left hand, and placed it on his cock. His left hand snaked forward and found her nipple to play with. The gel on her nipple caused her to moan again.

"It's all up to you Liz. Move back when you feel ready. Place my cock at your opening and slide me in, or just tease yourself. You are in control Beautiful. When you want me to push, just tell me."

She froze for several minutes. She did not think that this was how it was going to play out, but then started to stroke his cock from the strange angle. She moved it around a bit, and he could feel the swelling of the rosebud on the very tip of his cock. He felt her push back, pressure and then the head slipped past the ring and her hand griped his hip. He felt the bite of her nails.

At this same time, he heard a moan and her intake of breath. Everything was static for several minutes as he felt her shift and moan and squeeze his cock. Then her hand shifted to his ass and she pulled.

Drew thrust his hips slowly forward and she took him, moaning and deep breathing with each inch. Finally, his groin ground against her cheeks and she grabbed his hands and held them in hers.

"Now fuck me like the slut I am," he heard from her. And he did, but slowly and with care. they did it on their sides, then he mounted her from behind taking her really deep. And then in the missionary position where they could kiss and look at each other. This is how Drew came for the first time that night.

He climbed out of the trashed bed and went back into the bathroom to dump half the water and fill it with hot water. They grabbed the candles and placed them around the bathroom. They both slid into the tub with her leaning back on Drew.

No words were spoken. No alliterations to love were voiced. Only the heavy breathing of two humans that had been having sex for hours echoed off the ceramic tile that covered the floor and walls of his first-floor bathroom.

Later after toweling off, they cleaned the bed of all the detritus of sexual play, put a towel over the largest wet spot and then spooned to sleep.

He was awakened sometime during the night by the feeling of her mouth on his cock. It was hard for Drew to cum that way, but it always felt good. He let her explore for a while and then mounted her in a missionary position and pounded into her through an orgasm for both.

He finally woke as the sun was beaming through the curtains in the dining room.

He was alone in bed. Well not alone, his dog was staring across the bed from him in her normal spot.

Somehow, he knew Liz was gone. He could feel it in the house.

He did find a note on the dining room table.

Dear Drew,

I am so conflicted with my actions last night. While I allowed myself to expand my understanding of passion and what you call my sexuality, I sinned against all I have been taught. I must pray to God for salvation and the true understanding of my feelings. I do not know if I was meant for the worldly life.

Go with God,

Liz

And that is the last time Drew heard from Liz.

Well sort of...

***

"Drew are you up on the deck," he heard Carri yell from somewhere in her back yard.

"Yes Carri, what's up?"

"Can I come over and talk, it's about Elizabeth."

'FUCK!' Drew thought and he just dropped his tools on the deck. Sassy shot down to the back gate when she saw Carri unlatching it.

It had been several weeks since he had the night of play with Liz and was hoping in a way that it was over. The sex had been fun, but as he looked back, he had done each move with a look to the future,

The 'future' just walked in the back gate.

Carri came up with his pup circling her, "Got any wine?"

"Well duh, but its 11:30 am. A bit early for us...or am I going to need it?" Drew questioned.

"Maaaybee?" she responded. She is still smiling at least 'it's a god sign' he thought.

"You know where my rack is, just go grab one you like." Drew stated.

She came back with an odd quirky smile on her face, two glasses in hand and an open bottle of their favorite CA Syrah. She poured them four finger pours, a full glass each. He did not like the look of this discussion at all.

"So, were you dating Elisabeth?" Carri asked.

"NO! she came over one night when you two and the kids were gone to the shore. It was a couple of hours of discussion of modern life and perceptions in counterbalance to how she was raised and lived before her 'escape," he stated with air quotes.

Carri just stared at him. Damn lawyers. Both his Ex's were lawyers. Damn Lawyers.

"And then she came over on your anniversary. You know the night Greg was having fun and sending out drunk pics on his new black berry." Drew paused and then realized there not that much to tell, "I took her to dinner and then we had sex. She split in the morning before I woke up."

"And that's it? That's all there was to it?" Carri asked.

"Um, well yes. The only difference from that date and others I have had, in the same house, in the same bed, was the oddity of a grown man having to show a grown woman the ins and outs of basic love making. That part was odd."

"How far did this 'show and tell' go?" Carri asked.

"What do you mean, how far?" and Drew at this point had finished his full glass of wine and poured another, "What the fuck is going on Carri? This is beginning to make me feel like I want to shut up and get a lawyer."

"That is what we are trying to avoid here." Carri commented.

'Who is 'WE', Carri?" Drew was starting to sweat and become seriously concerned.

"Well...Bill the deputy DA that was part of the posse at the party? You know him right," Drew just shook his head in affirmation, "Well he received a call from a local doctor that wanted to report a possible drugging and a potential rape. Seems that 'victim' had lots of contusions on her breasts and inner thighs. The female also had abrasions around her anus and multiple abrasions around and in her vagina."

All Drew heard was the word 'RAPE.'

Drew rolled back in his chair and the world seemed to tunnel. He did not know what to do, but he knew that he had to open up about a hidden secret.

"So where does this go from here? I hope you know it was all consensual. The only drug was a couple of glasses of wine and then champagne. Did Liz make these claims or just the Doctor?" He quietly got up, retrieved a large envelope. He handed her the note written by Liz, in a sealed zip lock. The note was opened flat so it could be read.

Carri was quiet, read the note and then set it on the table. She just looked at Drew.

"I have the bedsheets bagged and tagged in sealed giant zip-locks. You know the ones for storage. All bodily fluids have been maintained. That's what happens when your first degree is in Criminology and you spend way too many years building prisons." He looked up into her eyes, "and there are the recordings."