All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife Ch. 02'

by chunkyd1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jimewestjimewestover 14 years ago
Yeah!

She likes it, she loves it, she wants some more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Way You Look

You should have done a Halloween story, I can believe all your sex is non consent.

chunkyd1chunkyd1over 14 years agoAuthor
The Author's response

I am the author of this story, and have voted 50* to maintain a real average.

All my stories in the non consent section are certainly non consent stories - as for my own sex life, I only have sex in a committed relationship, so no - in real life, unless you are playing sex games with safety words, no means exactly that - no. As the series goes on, the women featured in most of my stories gradually gain more and more control over their own lives. The stories so far have only the first couple of chapters, though.

These stories are fantasy, and the section is clearly labeled as 'reluctance/non-consent' - and it is, I admit, the type of story that I like to write. I have been celibate for quite some time now, and they are stories which appeal to my personal sense of the twisted. I do not, and never have, confused how I treat people with how I treat my fantasies.

In real life, I like a nice dinner, some laughs and a good conversation.

If you want something romantic and loving in your stories, there are other sections at this site. So far, all I have submitted here are of the reluctant but in the end happy partner vein. All the same, thanks for reading and have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep em coming

These stories are great, especially first time of reading...(I have read them many times and look forward to each installment).. Love the references to the silk and satin underwear and the gullible way she gets exposed, more of the same please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LL

I dream of sesions like like this were I am the woman.

mightyminermightyminerover 5 years ago
Great

Good to see her awaking continue.

mightyminermightyminerover 5 years ago
Damn spelling

*Awakening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
addiction need more !

Really well done !

PA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous