The Preacher's Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
She starts to learn her role in the church.
2.3k words
4.21
29.3k
28

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
382 Followers

Things seemed to return to normal despite the fact tjhat I had cheated on my husband with one of the deacons of the church of which he had begun pastorship less than a year ago. I don't know how it happened, but Calvin was a cute, charismatic guy that I ended up having sex with on the altar of the church.

It came at a time when I was feeling a bit bummed about the shape of my body. My third child was about a year old and my body had not quite returned to pre-pregnancy form. The attention he gave me was exciting, but what made it thrilling was the secret way he would flirt with me in front of everyone. Somehow, even though it was my biggest concern, nobody seemed to notice, but every time he did, I was sure someone would notice and I began to look for stares, but none came. I looked and listened for whispers but there were none.

My husband came and went. He went to work at a job in a pharmaceutical warehouse. He went to church to study or prepare for sermons. He went to various church functions. I went to some and skipped others. Three children, one of them a baby, made a social life difficult, but I went when I could.

But I was at every service, and ever since the day Calvin had seduced me on the altar, I went into church with Calvin on my mind. I replayed the feel of his skin on my fingertips. I pictured the shape of his ...thing. I thought of what we had done, and I hoped it would happen again.

Things seemed to return to normal after that first incident with Calvin. My husband had taken the pastorship at a new church in a small north-eastern Maryland town and despite being perfectly happy with my family of 5, I had cheated on my husband with one of the deacons of the church.

It had been the first time but it wouldn't be the last.

Calvin was posted at his usual spot after service on Sunday morning; at the door, shaking hands with every single person as they left the church. He was the perfect person to do this; fairly attractive and gregarious and friendly, he made everyone feel welcome.

One Sunday, about two weeks later, as I entered church, Calvin shook my hand and without a second thought, without seeming to look around, seemingly confident nobody would notice, he said " meet me at the church at 2" and went on shaking everyone's hand.

It seemed he was right, no one did notice. Everything went on as usual. No one gasped. No one asked what we were going to be doing after church. No one even seemed to notice, but I was suddenly tingling everywhere.

And as I walked away, he muttered under his breath as I turned, "And unbutton two buttons".

Didn't even notice I was doing it. I was on autopilot, but I did indeed unbutton two buttons on my top, hoping nobody would notice.

I sat through church, barely noticing anything going on around me. I was focused on Calvin.

My husband gave a sermon, we packed up after shaking hands with everyone, and packed up to go home.

I got home and had a pot roast in the crock pot so supper was no problem, so I made as quick an excuse as I could.

"Aw, I forgot the lesson book for the ladies class tonight. I really need to study. I have to run back to the church. I shouldn't be gone long" I said absent-mindedly.

"Take your time" he said, "If you don't find it or have anything to do, I'll see you there this afternoon for choir practice".

That was weird. We live half an hour from the church and it was three hours until choir practice.

I pulled into the church parking lot, unconsciously having slipped open two more buttons on my top, so it was open to below my bra leaving my breasts visible in my push up bra. I had come to really like my tits since gaining Calvin's attention. He seemed to like them and never missed a chance to comment on them.

I walked into the church with a bounce in my step, causing my tits to bounce a little more. Without being told, I turned to lock the church. After it was locked, I turned and there was Calvin coming down the main aisle for the altar.

"Oh, lady, you look so good." He said excitedly. "Come with me" he said as he went to the altar. Apparently, there were going to be no preliminaries today.

"Kneel there" he said as he pointed to a spot on the altar.

I did as I was told, feeling almost in a frenzy to obey. This was completely new. I was usually a fairly assertive woman, but here, I had no control.

He went around behind me once I was on my knees and he dropped to his. He reached around me and began to gently unbutton my top, caressing my skin as he did. I must have taken ten minutes to unbutton the five buttons on my top with all the time he spent exploring and caressing my chest.

He gently pulled my top off, leaving me on the altar on my knees in a black push-up bra. He slowly unhooked the clasp behind me, gently allowing my breasts to fall as he brought my bra to the front and lowered to the floor.

On my knees, in front of him, my eye level was right at his penis. It was the only one I had ever seen besides my husbands, and it was definitely bigger. It had felt good, too. At least the one time I had tried it with him. I wanted it now. He wasn't seducing me. Not really, I was allowing myself to be led.

He unzipped his pants, lowering them, allowing his penis to fall out as he took his pants to the floor pushing his shoes and stepping out of all of it.

It struck me, once again, how blasphemous it was to be nude on the altar getting ready to suck the penis of a church deacon when I am the pastors wife, but I did it anyway and as soon as my tongue touched the skin of that cock, I forgot completely about my surroundings.

I kissed the tip. Gently. Then kissed down the underside of the shaft until I reached the balls. I stopped there, and went back to the head. For some reason, I felt the balls were somehow dirtier than that penis itself.

He noticed.

"Kiss the balls" he said.

Without hesitation, I returned to his balls, kissing, licking and sucking them into my mouth. If I was doing it, I was going to do it with all I had. I wanted him to be happy with me.

I sucked his penis and balls until my jaw began to ached, and he took me by the hand and led me to the offering table in front of the podium. It was empty, because the offering plates had been cleared and were in the office for counting by the treasurer.

THE TREASURER!

The thought hit me just as the door to the offices opened. Out came Brian, the treasurer, Jim, the assistant pastor and Adam, the youth leader with Rob his assistant.

I tried to stop, but Calvin was faster than I was and before I could remove his penis from my mouth, his hands were behind my head holding me there with his penis deeper in my mouth than any had ever been.

"Gentlemen" began Calvin, "I think God has answered our prayers. We have a new First Lady Of The Church."

"Amen", Praise the Lord" and other such comments were scattered as each of them began to take off their clothes.

Calvin instructed me to resume, and I did. What's worse, I wanted to. With only momentary hesitation, I did.

As I caressed and sucked Calvin's penis, soon I had a group of naked men surrounding me.

My thoughts immediately went to my husband. The more people that knew what I had done, the more chance someone would tell him. But these men already knew. There was not suspicion, they had seen me and Calvin. On the altar.

They were closer, and as if running on instinct, I reached out to Jim, the Elder of the group, and gently took his penis in my hand. I held it in the palm of my hand like a gift and slowly pulled him forward. His penis was average in every way, but I wanted it. I wanted all of them.

As I moved my lips closer to kiss it, I looked into his eyes and and quietly "Please don't tell my husband."

All will be well, my lady." He said cryptically.

And I gave in.

I took his penis in my mouth and began to stroke it with my lips. At that point it was one of the few moves I knew. I had never really done oral sex with my husband but I was becoming good quite fast..

Calvin lay down on the floor and a couple of the others moved me until I was over him and pushed me down. My pussy landed in the perfect spot for his mouth to begin exploring me. This was the first time in my life and it was incredible.

The more energetic he got, the more my body tingled and the more I wanted all the penises around me.

I took turns, taking each one in my mouth while Calvin brought me to several uncontrollable orgasms. I wanted more and more.

And then, after I had spent at least an hour satisfying each of the elders of the church, they lifted my hand and led me back to the offering table and lay me down, face down on the table, with my butt up in the air.

I wondered what was next when Calvin approached my exposed butt and said "Now, our new leader shares his gift."

Suddenly, the door to my husbands office, just to the left of the platform, opened and out came my husbands. He was naked and he was erect.

He approached me and without a word, plunged his penis into my exposed vagina. God, it felt good.

When I saw Calvins penis in front of me, I reached for it to suck it as my husband feverishly plunged his penis in and out of my pussy. I took it in my mouth, and he forcefully pushed it to the back of my throat. I immediately gagged, but nobody stopped what they were doing. My husband kept thrusting in me and Calvin kept pushing deeper into my throat.

Other guys were touching me and kissing me and talking about the new lady.

Then, my husband came, deep in me and hard. He exploded and quickly backed away.

"The consecration is done. Forevermore, she shall belong to me, but also to thee. I now give you permission to take your ownership".

Jim went immediately to my husband's place and placed his penis against my asshole.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"It is required" said Jim in a calming tone.

He reached under the altar and pulled out a tube of something, and squeezed some out and rubbed it on his penis and placed it against my anus as the others were suddenly holding me. It was cold and that was all I felt as his penis entered me. Cold.

He pumped into me for a few moments and I felt his penis spasm as he deposited his seed into my anus.

Immediately, he removed himself and his spot was taken by Brian and subsequently by each of them.

"She now belongs to the church" declared my husband as they each began to dress and tidy themselves up.

I looked up at the clock on the back wall of the sanctuary and couldn't believe the time. It was 4:45 and choir practice was to start at 5 o'clock. 'What if someone else had walked in?' was my primary thought which just goes to show you how quickly my mind lost it moral bearing. I didn't think about what had been done to me. I worried that others would find out.

The truth was, I had enjoyed every minute of it. I enjoyed the fact that my husband knew. I enjoyed that all the men of the church could use me. I didn't know the parameters of the actual relationship and I didn't know if any of the women knew, but I was so turned on I didn't care.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and cleaned myself up as best I could. I brushed my long dark hair and got the tangles out. I straightened my clothes and went to the altar to pick everything up.

When all was clean, I opened the door just in time for the first guests to arrive. Before they were completely in the door, Calvin had assumed his post. He shook hands cordially and welcomed them all the while leering at me.

As soon as they were by he said "I am happy to have you, my lady."

I just smiled at him as the door opened and my mother came in with my kids on her arms.

I took them by the hand, burning with passion from the past few hours, and took them to our seat to listen to their father preach on the love of Jesus.

I looked at each man in the church in a different light. Who knew. Who didn't? Who else would have me? I had some ideas on others that I wanted. These thoughts and many others filled my mind as my husband preached, and I didn't hear a word he said.

dna27fog
dna27fog
382 Followers