The Preacher's Wife Pt. 11

Story Info
Brit and Me.
4.5k words
3.8
5.5k
6

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
384 Followers

Early spring in Maryland is a magical time. Some days it is so warm and you can feel the sun basting your skin but at the same time there is an underlying chill. Winter is reminding you that she has something to say. You can never be quite sure whether to wear; a shirt and jeans or a jacket and gloves. But the sun rises up in the sky seeming to say I am coming and soon, I will be the one in control.

That was the type of day it was on Saturday. Britney and I took the girls to church so they could go to girls camp. I have fond memories of girls camp. Two weeks of preaching, singing, playing games, zip lining, having dorm raids and playing pranks on each other.

I went to girls camp every year from the time I was 8 until I was 17. I made some lifelong friends there and made plenty of lifelong memories. I hoped my daughters had the same experience.

The church skewed significantly younger than it had when my whole lifestyle change happened. We had significantly more women than men and, truth be told, many of the old timers had left so the men could get out of here before their wives found out.

Those that were left, well, I could only assume that they liked their current dilemma.

Britney and I had the longer established members of the church under complete control. They acted as if they were controlled by some vague threat of a video release. That was a threat in the beginning, but had not even been mentioned in months.

My husband, as recompense for his immoral act upon me, had been completely sexless for over a year, except for his daliances with the other men of the church and the men that I brought home. Rob had been tougher to break, but he needed to be broken before Britney would be completely on board with me.

The night my husband and Rob were left home alone to do chores while Brit and I went out to find men to bring home and were still in their bra and panties with all chores done and we caught them comparing each others cock cages when we got home. Both were locked up with a twist. Britney had my husbands key and I had her husbands key.

The only thing I wanted to unlock them for was to watch the fuck each other. I think having his best friend fuck his ass might be the last hurdle to completely decimating my husbands pride. He doesn't have much left.

That glorious Saturday, as the sun beat down on us, we were wearing clothes that would have been scandalous in this church a year ago. I wore black spandex pants with 2 and a half in heeled ankle boots and a bustier top that shoved my nice tits up to an almost obscene height, exposing vast acreage of flesh. Britney wore a pair of spiked heels, a pair of black leather pants and white tube top. It was so tight that there was a definite color change where her nipples were and that shade variance surrounded a prominent nipple. She had beautiful, always erect nipples.

Our girls were going to be away for two weeks and my parents took the baby so my husband and I could have a two week vacation. Britney and Rob just had the two girls, so they were free as well.

We had left our husbands at her house doing their chores, but they were to leave there and go to our house and do everything that needed to be done there as well. They were going to have one problem; Brit and I had removed ALL their mens clothing since the kids were not going to be home. They would be indoors BUT they would have to get to the car and in our house without being seen.

Brit thought they would wrap themselves in coats to get to the car and into the house. My suspicion was they wouldn't even try. They would still be at her house. Either way, I had plans. Brit and I were going to pick up a man to bring home and fuck. At my house, no matter who was or wasn't there.

We would deal with our husbands depending on what they did. But, I felt either way it would involve cocks, either real or silicone, going up their ass until they begged for mercy.

But, for now we weren't even thinking of them. We had gotten the girls off and we were on our own.

In a small town, two girls out by themselves dressed as we were caused a lot of commotion. Men were staring everywhere we went. We could feel the disapproving eyes of most of the women. We didn't care.

We ate breakfast/lunch at a local diner. They always have good food and decent prices. The waitresses aren't judgemental either. That does NOT necessarily apply to the customers.

We walked into the stares of men. We watched and saw the reproach of women. We laughed and giggled at it and we had a great time. We had become great friends in the past 9 months, and one thing I had learned quickly. Britney looked like an angel, but she was as filthy as a demon.

She had already conquered things with Rob that I had not even considered with my husband. She fucked his ass regularly. She fisted his ass. She pissed on him. She had gotten other men to piss on him. She had made him bring men home for her.

I was in awe of her.

We left the diner and headed for our primary destination for the afternoon; Plato's.

It had been a while since either of us had seen Danae, but in truth, her influence was all around us. Several of the new members of our church were women that we met at Plato's. Tracy and Dawn, two women in their late thirties who had been best friends since high school, were regulars at Plato's. Their husbands had no idea that they spent their free time in such a sexually liberating environment, but they had moved to our church and I had played with both of them a couple of times at Plato's. Once with Britney. Dawn and I had laid back on one of the couches and started out just kissing and caressing, but it, of course, escalated until we explored each other's bodies and made each other cum orally while many people, including Britney and Tracy, watched. Tracy and Britney were kissing while they watched us and I must admit to a little twinge of jealousy.

I wanted Britney for myself but hadn't had the nerve to tell her so. We had exchanged the occasional kiss and had even explored each other's bodies a little bit. But it was never serious and always ancillary to whatever else was going on.

Plato's had become such a familiar place that Britney and I had a ritual.

We walked in the door, and as always Danae saw us and her face lit up. She looked at us like her protoge's and took pride in our growth. She came down and met us, greeting each of us with a passionate kiss.

"Take your clothes off. Stay awhile." She encouraged us..

We were already started. There was no place to change, or to try on clothes at Plato's. There were no booths for privacy. Everything was out in the open and once you got used to that, you began to relish the freedom.

Britney caught me staring at her as she undressed.

"Like what you see?" she asked with an evil smile.

"Always" I said purposefully, not averting my gaze. "I know perfection when I see it."

She just smiled as she continued to undress, but she seemed to slow down and become a little more purposeful and a little more sexual as she stripped. She seemed to be moving her hips, almost imperceptibly, as if she wanted deniability if I didn't like it.

I continued to watch and found myself unconsciously massaging my nipples as I stared.

"Come on" she said playfully, grabbing my hand and leading into the recesses of Plato's Den.

As we walked through the store/club looking at what was new, we made a point of "accidentally" bumping into almost everyone. The clientele was probably 50/50 male versus female, but werre only allowed inside by invitation of Danae and she had very high standards. This place was filled with beautiful, both male and female, and although nudity was not required it was encouraged.

There were no rules except to treat each other well. If no touching was wanted, there was no touching. There was however, no privacy. No office, no changing rooms, the sofas and tv's were not enclosed in any way. If you wanted to engage in something, it was allowed and even welcomed but it was done in the open.

This allowed for two things, as Danae had explained it. It was a constant show to keep everyone turned on. And, everything that happened was out in the open so there was no chance of abusive behavior without monitoring.

She had only had to kick two people out during the entire time she had run this place. One guy tried to force himself on an unwilling girl. He was escorted out and never allowed back. The other she wouldn't go into.

As we walked through the place, in the darkness as we bumped into people I heard many "Excuse me's" and I felt many hands caress my bare tits. That was one of the things I loved about this place. As your eyes adjusted to the darkness in the back, so many unknown hands could touch you and I encouraged it in every way I could. That was why I bumped into them. I wanted them to touch me. I wanted them all to touch me even if I couldn't see them. Maybe, especially if I couldn't see them. I loved to be touched all the time.

In church, I would sit with Britney and if our arms touched while we sat and listened, it would send chills up my spine. If I went to sing with the choir and someone touched me accidentally as we took the platform, I could barely focus on the songs for the tingling in my whole body.

As I walked through, if I saw someone getting ready to touch me, I would lean into it, moving my body, shaking my tits, wiggling my ass, even cupping someone's hand and cupping it against me as we brushed by. When I saw a man approaching, and I adjusted my course to arrange contact, as his hand brushed me I clasped it with mine and leaned into him, and when I sensed how close our lips were, I leaned in to kiss him.

He returned the kiss and I stopped for a moment, my hand pulling free from Brit. She grabbed my hand, pulling me on as she teased "Come on, slut."

Having gotten to know our way around Plato's pretty well, we made the rounds unassisted. I picked out some new underwear and a new pair of mid-calf boots. Brit picked out a couple of things as well. Then we retired to one of the chaises and I sat to watch the porn that was playing. When I sat back, Brit sat beside me and leaned back into the corner of the chaise and draped her legs over mine.

I was immediately nervous. I think maybe she was too, because as much as we had been talking, we suddenly were not saying anything. We were just staring at the video of a large breasted in vinyl putting her fist elbow deep up a chained guy's ass. As enthralled as I was by this, I couldn't concentrate on anything except my skin touching Britney's skin.

I put my hand across her thigh, as if I was just resting it there. She didn't balk but didn't say anything either. So, I sat there not moving for what felt like an eternity before I began to move my fingers back and forth just to intimate a slight caress.

She moaned, ever so subtly and I think her legs spread slightly.

I continued rubbing her legs until I was positive that she knew what I was doing. When I was, I moved my hands, placing them flat against the inside of her thigh making full contact and stroking lightly.

Her thighs parted more perceptibly and when I dared to look at her, she was looking directly at me. I moved my face closer to hers, and she moved to meet me. Our lips met and we pressed together, looking into each other's eyes and we met and parted.

"I've been wanting to do that." I said softly.

"MMM, me too" she replied

I put my arms around her shoulder and pulled her close, meeting her lips again. This time, my lips parted slightly and her tongue met mine. I took the tip of her tongue in my lips and held it for a moment before taking it back into my mouth until our lips met again.

I moved my hand behind her neck and pulled her in tight. Her hand fell to my breast. Just a gentle caress and a little squeeze at the end. "I wish I had these," she said.

"You can have them anytime you want them." I responded softly.

No, I mean I wish I had bigger tits, like you do. Not...these boy things." she said.

"Are you kidding?" I said as I reached down to touch her erect nipples. There really wasn't much there but the erect nipple, but they were perfect and beautiful and....perfect. "These are perfect." I said as I bent to take her nipple in my mouth and massage it with my tongue.

She held my head close to her breast and I began to explore, returning to her lips shortly. I sat up and turned in the chaise so I was more directly facing her, and I took her face in my hands and pulled it close, watching her eyes every moment as we got closer until our lips met again.

By this time I was noticing a group of men gathered watching us. Some were clothed, but were hanging back behind the throng, but the bigger portion were standing within arms reach. Most of these men have bigger cocks than I had ever seen, the smallest being the size of Robs.

I looked to Brit, then looked to the crowd and with only a smile I reached for the nearest cock pulling the guy to me and taking his cock into my mouth. I had become much better at oral sex since my adventure began, but I had also come to enjoy it more. But only when initiated by me.

I sucked it deep and slowly pulled it out, offering it to Brit. She kissed me on the lips and then kissed the tip of the dick. I got off the chaise and lowered myself onto the floor and pulled another cock. I pulled him into my mouth and took him slowly. I wanted to try to deep throat him, but I had been working on it and still having trouble with smaller dicks, so this was not even a remote possibility.

But, I worked it in and out of my lips, coating it with saliva and allowing him to sort of set the pace, but when his hands went to the sides of my head I slapped them away. Brusquely.

He took the hint and dropped his hands to his sides and simply began to rock his hips back and forth gently, plunging his erect dick in and out of my wet mouth. Brit had her hands all over the cock that was in front of her face and she was attacking it with abandon.

She had been practicing oral sex long before me. Rob had a much bigger cock than my husband and she had always liked it. She was deep throating that massive cock and smiling when she began to gag.

She roughly pushed him away from her and climbed quickly onto the chaise, leaning back and gesturing for her dick to come back while simultaneously telling the others that her pussy was available. Before I could blink, Brit was lying back in the chaise with her throat being fucked while another man was between her legs sliding his penis into her beautiful shaved pussy.

I continued to massage the cock in my mouth with my tongue and lips. I let it slip out and worked my way down to his balls. I took them in my mouth and his hands started to the sides of my head again. I slapped them away again.

He grabbed my head again.

I reached down and put my arms around his calves and took him to the ground.

"What the fuck...?" he exclaimed as he hit the ground.

Without a word, I simply climbed aboard his massively erect, vertical cock and slid it into my, pushing him deep into me until I could grind my vagina against him. Then slowly, purposefully relaxing and tightening my vagina to enhance the sensations, I rode him up and down until I felt him begin to draw up into himself. I pulsed on him a couple of more times and then planted myself on him hard, simply rocking myself in small circles to provide a lot of sensation.

Soon, I felt the warmth of his semen shoot into me. I held him there and relished it

Then, I simply leaned forward and kissed him quickly on the lips and shooed him away. I knew where I wanted to be. I moved over Brit, climbed on and allowed the man who had been fucking her to enter me. It wasn't long before I had the guy on top of her gone too.

Now, there was one guy between both our legs and we were lying here face to face. I watched the passion on her face as she was fucked. Then she watched me as I was fucked mercilessly. When he was ready to cum in her, she pulled away. I immediately grabbed him and put it deep in me, writhing against him with his cock deep in me while my lips were pressed into Brit.

By the time we were finished I think four separate men came inside me, although I believe a couple of the may have cum more than once. I brought Brit to climax more than once. And when it was all over, we lay there in each other's arms until Danae came around.

"You two put on a show." she said as if complimenting us for a song well done.

"Did we please the patronage?" I asked.

She just smiled. "Closing up soon. Got something for you" she said as she tossed me a dress bag and left.

"What?" I said as I stood and opened it. It was a silver lame dress, semi-modestly opaque, and when I slipped it on it barely covered my ass cheeks. It had spaghetti straps that flowed into a ruched front and rear, each a deep v down to about my navel and the upper limit of my butt crack.

"Oh My God" exclaimed Brit, "It's perfect. You should wear it to church tomorrow. I bet you get a few stares."

"I.." I started to object, but I looked too good in it. "You're right. Let's get you something too."

With that, we got our shopping on, but in the end, we ended up settling on a black version of a very similar dress. What a pair we would make walking into church the next day.

We had paid and were on our way out the door, and I had one more idea. "Wait here" I told Brit as she got in the car. "I'll be right back."

I ran quickly inside, delivered a message and was back out and we were on our way.

As we pulled into my driveway, a car pulled in behind us. I glanced over my shoulder, then made eye contact with Britney, followed by a quick kiss before I got out of the car. She exited her side and we slinked down the side of the car to meet the strangers as they exited their car.

It was midnight or so. It was late enough that most people would be in bed, but also late enough that those awake would be not enough to wonder what was going on next door or across the street at midnight on Saturday night. Especially at the preachers house.

That thought made it even more exciting to pin him up against the car and wrap my arms around his neck, pull myself up and start to kiss him deeply. The lights were on in our house too. My husband could very well be watching out the window. Rob probably was too. Brit was giving him a good show too.

We took both guys by the hands, still never having asked their names, and led them to the door. On the way, he pulled me back to him and enveloped me in his arms, caressing my breasts as he kissed my neck. I moaned loudly and pulled him to the door, running.

Brit and her guy followed closely behind. She broke away and ran to the door, beating all of us there.

"Look at these" she exclaimed loudly as she pulled her tube top completely down exposing her breasts to all. He was on her in seconds, pinning her against the door as he kissed her, playing with her beautiful nipples.

Then the door was opened and they nearly fell flat as they lost their balance and sumbled inside with me and my guy stepping in gingerly. My husband shut the door behind us.

"You are drawing attention to yourselves" he scolded. "People are still awake."

'Well, look who has his balls up." I said. "The little man wearing the bra and panties. So cute. Fishnets. You picked those out yourself didn't you. I didn't tell you what to wear today. You just picked out what you felt like. And you felt like fishnets and you are going to come down here and scold me and my guests?"

"Brit" I said, hopping to her and embracing her and giving her a quick kiss, "I think he needs to loosen up, don't you?"

She just smiled, with a nod.

"Where's Rob?" I asked.

"He went home," he said as if had he lost his best friend.

dna27fog
dna27fog
384 Followers
12