The Preacher's Wife Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
381 Followers

"Well, let's go upstairs sweetheart. You know what time it is." I said with venom.

He looked around the room like a caged animal about to be eaten and with no means of escape. His countenance dropped from the man trying to muster the courage to chide his wife for acting like a slut in public with another man in the middle of the night to that of a whipped puppy who could no longer look any of us in the eye.

He led the way upstairs.

As my husband entered our bedroom, he went directly to the bed, his head down, and climbed on the bed. He assumed the position I most often assigned him; face in the mattress and ass in the air. Brit and I each dropped to our knees and began to take the pants off of the guys that came in with us. Pants off, the guy in front of me was that guy with the most massive cock from Platos.

I began to work on his cock while my husband watched. I licked down the length of it several times, holding up and saying "Honey, isn't this the most beautiful cock you have ever seen? Oh my God, what it's going to do to your ass. I only wish Rob was here."

I took it in my mouth as far as I could, which was about a third of it's length and began to work it with my mouth. I stood up, and as I did I took his shirt off, leaving this Adonis with long dark hair, a well sculpted chest and a huge cock protruding from the tiniest waist standing there. I took his cock and led him to the bed and climbing aboard I pulled him along behind me.

I positioned him behind my husband's upraised ass and took a bottle of lube from the night stand. I held the bottle high and drizzled a trail of oil down between my husband's crack and watched it pool around his asshole. I caught the stream in my hand and got a palm full and began to stroke his cock, guiding it to my husbands awaiting sphincter.

He needed no further encouragement. One mighty thrust drove my husband prone into the bed with a loud grunt of pain. That didn't stop it. Adonis just drove forward, pounding my husband's ass as he lay flat on his stomach in the bed. With each thrust my husband ground and bounced in the air. And yet, he just kept getting fucked.

"You have more work to do, honey!" I exclaimed mockingly as I motioned for the other guy to join them. He climbed on the bed on his knees directly in front of my husband, dropping his cock against his lips. My husband absentmindedly opened his mouth, allowing it to slide in and he began to suck it.

I looked to Brit and smiled. She smiled back. The most beautiful, seductive smile.

"Come on, let's go." I said. "Boy's don't break him, but he's your till the morning."

And with that, Brit and I went to the spare bedroom and enjoyed the most sensual night of love making I have ever experienced. I awoke in her arms and didn't move, lying there watching her sleep until she woke up.

WE rolled into each other, our lips meeting.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said sweetly.

"You were such a slut!" she whispered playfully back at me.

"But you loved it." I said as we made love one more time before getting ready for church.

We went in to check on my husband and he was alone. His companions had left sometime during the night, but he was moving a little more slowly than usual. I recognized his gait. His ass was sore. I wondered how long they fucked him and exactly what they did to him, but he looked a more defeated man this morning.

When Britney and I walked in I half expected a comment about what we were wearing; the new lame dresses from Plato's yesterday, but he didn't say a word. We went to start coffee and let him get dressed for church.

Brit and I were sitting at the table when he came down looking all dapper in his gray suit and red power tie. He didn't make eye contact as he said "We have to go soon. Rob took Britney's car home."

"I guess she is riding with us, then isn't she sweetheart?" I said sarcastically.

"Yes, dear." he replied simply.

dna27fog
dna27fog
381 Followers
12