The Predator Ch. 04

Story Info
Starting on the Herd.
2.3k words
4.42
8.5k
10

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Of course, the story was mostly bullshit.

Oh, there had been a woman, my grandmother's friend, and she had induced lactation, but it was all at my insistence. What better way to lock your control in on a woman than to take control of her tits? And it wasn't like she didn't like it. Hell, she loved when I suckled almost as much as I did. But there hadn't been any stolen money or bus ride. I had just told her I was done with her and walked out, got in my little car, and drove off, leaving her crying in the doorway. I mean, she was a good fuck and it was lots of fun getting her to get her tits producing, but a man needs variety, you know.

Anyway, back to the story.

She giggled and stood, this time following me into the bedroom.

I reached down and peeled her blouse up and off, nuzzling her throat after I did.

"Would you like my milk?" she asked, lifting her breast, the long thin nipple very hard.

I bent and took it in my mouth, giving it a tentative suck, and then stood back up and smiled at her.

"Any man would, honey," I said.

"Let ME do the work this time, sweetheart," she said, and each endearment took me a step closer to what I wanted.

I smiled as she unbuttoned my shirt, doing the same as I had done last night, kissing the skin she revealed. She was awkward but willing, my two favorite characteristics in a woman.

When she had me naked she had me lay on the bed while she kicked off her shoes and got off the socks and slacks. She left the Depends on.

She crawled up onto the bed and laid down, her fingers in my hair, pulling, no, guiding me. She held me in the crook of her arm, lifted her breast, and brushed that hard nipple across my lips. I took it, took the nipple, areola, and some more tissue in my mouth, and began nursing. I suckled gently, massaged the nipple and areola with my tongue against the roof of my mouth, and closed my eyes. She was humming a gentle lullaby while she caressed my body, her hands finding my ass and then working around, gently brushing her fingertips where I was smooth.

We lay like that until she was satisfied. I would have laid there all day, to be honest. I do love nursing at a nice soft tit. But she used her finger to gently break my latch.

I was hard, of course. Hell, I was rigid and throbbing. As I say, I do enjoy nursing.

When she started kissing her way down my body I knew I had won. She was hooked.

She began kissing my cock, then my scrotum, then the inside of my thighs high up, where my scrotum started.

She stopped and sat back, meeting my eyes. "Am I doing it right, David?" she asked, "I've never done this before."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah," I said, smiling.

She bent down, paying particular attention to where I was once hairy. She kissed and licked and kissed some more. I thought to myself, "this cunt has some real potential." I said, out loud although softly, "mmmmmmmmm I love that," making sure I said "love" again.

By the time she finally took me into her mouth I was leaking a little precum. She touched it with her tongue very tentatively.

I allowed myself a little hum of pleasure.

It was as if she made a sudden decision. She opened her mouth and took me in.

She wasn't really very good, but I chalked that up to inexperience. Her lips were locked and she was bobbing her head but she had no idea what to do with her tongue. I relaxed and let her do what she was doing. There was no danger at all that I would cum from this. I didn't even have to concentrate on control.

She worked hard at it, but she was hopeless. She was starting to sweat and to pant with her exertion. I let her keep at it.

Finally, she sort of flopped back, panting, tired, panting.

I chuckled at her frustration.

"It's a skill, baby," I said, "don't worry, I'll teach you, but first, let me do some work."

I eased my fingers down, finding the heavy waistband of her Depends, and working under it.

Her pubic hair was damp but not really wet. Her clitoris was a hard little bump when my fingertip found it.

"How many men have you been with?" I asked and her eyes got big at the odd question.

She took a deep breath.

"Including you?" she gasped, my finger distracting her.

"Yes," I said, and I kissed her softly.

She giggled, an odd little sound since it was cut short by a little gasp when my finger probed a sweet spot.

"Two," she managed.

I grinned. The full-on Grin. "That explains a lot," I said.

"Let me teach you to let go, honey, please," I said, my finger busy playing with her hard little love bud.

"Oh sweetheart," she said, well, she sort of whispered, "I'm not about to start saying 'no' to you now."

"Tell me when you're close," I said, my tongue playing behind her ear.

I was masturbating her now, deliberately trying to bring her to orgasm. I was starting to tire too. It's work masturbating a woman under the heavy elastic of Depends.

But I could tell she was getting close. Her breathing was starting to catch and I could feel the wet slickness between her legs.

"Oh honey," she breathed, "oh honey, oh God, HONEY!"

And I stopped.

The sound she made can only be called a whimper.

"HONEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" she wailed, loud enough I wondered if neighbors would hear.

"You know what to do," I said.

"Oh God," she breathed again, "please honey, finish me."

"Do you want me to make you cum?" I asked, my fingertip just holding some pressure on her clitoris.

"Yessssssssssssssssssss," she hissed.

"Say the words then," I said.

"David," she said and gasped when I pressed a little, "finish me, make me cum," she managed.

"Close your eyes," I said in my softest, most hypnotic voice.

She did.

"Ignore everything now, Doris," I went on, "nothing matters, nothing even exists except what I'm doing between your legs."

She moaned and her hips rocked, thrusting, seeking the pressure she needed.

"Feel how close you are to your climax now," I went on in that same soft low voice, my finger making circles but too gentle to finish her.

"Feel how close," I repeated, "feel that pressure in your belly building."

Her mouth was wide open but her eyes were closed, she was silent, you could almost hear her straining.

"Push now," I said, "help me get you there."

I felt the tension in her belly as she pushed, straining for her release, and I eased the pressure I was giving her.

"Come on honey," I said, "help me, push harder."

She made a soft "unhhhhhhhhh" sound deep in her throat and I felt her thighs tense, her belly tense, I watched her fingers make claws and dig into the sheets.

And I took away some more pressure.

"Come on now," I said, "PUSH!"

Her face was turning red with her effort, I could see her entire body straining as I reduced the pressure I was giving her.

Her control failed her utterly and I felt her fill her Depends as I reduced my touch to a very light caress.

"I can't," she was crying now, panting, trying to push, straining for her release, but she was too tired, now.

I waited her out.

"Please, David, God, PLEASE," she sort of moaned.

"Ask nicely," I said, wanting to strip her of her self-esteem.

"Please, God, baby, please," she sort of whimpered.

"Please, God, please, please, baby, please, I'm begging you," she was crying now, her voice sort of bubbly.

As soon as I heard the word "begging," my finger got busy. I had her cumming in two seconds and felt her release, thick and hot and slick.

And I kept her going. Wave after wave until she was trying to pull away, to escape the intensity of what I was doing.

Finally, she started whimpering, "enough, please baby, stop."

I kept at her.

"God, PLEASE, I'm begging you," she cried and I stopped, immediately.

I kissed her, told her what a good girl she was.

"You beg prettily," I said, "remember how, now. It's another skill you'll need."

As if on cue, my damn phone rang.

"Stay," I said, grinning. I pulled my hand free of her pull-ups. It was a mess.

I rummaged through my pants pocket, got the phone out left-handed, and thumbed "answer."

"Hello," I said.

"Is this David?" the voice said.

"You got him," I said.

"David, this is Darla, we met the other night at the dance," she said.

I flipped through my mental card file and said, "yes, the strawberry blonde."

She giggled at that and said, "well, I guess that's one way to put it."

"What can I do for you, Darla?" I said, deliberately using her name and smiling at Doris over the phone.

I could see her scowl and I flashed The Grin.

"Welllll," she said, and I knew at that instant I'd have her naked before the day was over, "your sign said 'handyman."

"Yep," I said, "no job, as they say, too big and no job too small."

"Welllll," she said again, the consonant drawn out, "I have a few jobs I need done."

"Uh-huh," I said, "what sort of things?"

"Oh, just little things to fix. A loose hinge here, leaky faucet there," she said, and then added, "you know, things my husband used to do."

"Okay," I said, let me have your address. I have to do a little cleaning up here," I flashed The Grin at Doris, "and then I'll come over and let you know what it will cost."

She gave me an address which I put onto my google notes app.

"Okay Darla," I said, always careful to use a woman's name, "see you in about an hour."

"I look forward to it," she said as I was hanging up making me wonder if she would actually be naked when she answered the door. She WAS being pretty obvious.

I put the phone down and walked around to the side of the bed where I offered my hand, the left, my right was a mess, to Doris.

She looked at me speculatively for a second before taking it.

"Come on beautiful," I said, "let's get you cleaned up."

"David," she said, stopping and putting her hands on my cheeks, "you be careful over there. She's always after a new man."

I chuckled, kissed her lightly, and said, "come on, let's get you cleaned up and we'll talk about that."

I walked her into the shower and then worked her Depends down. It left a shit smear down both thighs. When I had her pushing she had surrendered all of her control and now she was a mess. Her big ass was completely smeared and now her thighs were too. I folded the Depends into a stinking wet package, said, "stay put," and took the package out to the garage and threw it into the trash being sure to put the cover on the can.

Back in the shower, I held my hand up, protecting her from the jet of cold water until it started to run hot.

I pulled off the handheld, chuckled, and said, "I need to hose you off."

She giggled as I did exactly that, hosing down her ass, using my hand to spread her cheeks, washing the shit and piss and her natural mucus off of her. When I had the major mess flushed off I used soap and did her face, then shampooed her hair, then did her entire body.

She was a good learner and did the same for me.

I dried her off, held her Depends while she stepped into them, pulled on my jeans and a T-shirt, and led her into the kitchen.

"Now," I said, taking a drink from the iced tea she kept in the refrigerator, "tell me about darling Darla."

She giggled and said, "she's a whore. Always has been. And since Joey died she's been worse than ever.

"I see," I said, meeting her eyes.

And her eyes got big.

They overflowed with tears.

"Is that it, David?" she said, "are you going to be with her now."

I laughed softly, reached across to touch her hand, and said, "I made my choice, Doris. Don't you think I could have bagged anybody at that table at the dance?"

"Really?" she said softly.

"Yes," I said, "really. But," and I let that hang there.

"But?" she asked.

I flashed The Grin.

"Would having pictures of her, naked, on her knees, a cock in her mouth, be something you could use to improve your status in your group?" I said, holding her eyes with mine.

Her eyes got big, I could see whites all around the irises.

"You mean," she started and stopped to take a breath, "you mean blackmail her?"

"Sure," I said, grinning, "why not? You said she's a slut from way back."

She looked at me for several seconds then reached across the table and touched my hand, tentatively.

"You'd come home to me?" she said, very softly.

"Of course," I said, flashing The Grin again, "told ya, I made my choice."

"FUCK YES!" she said, "get me those pictures."

"You DIRTY girl you," I said, holding The Grin.

"YOUR dirty girl," she said, and I knew I was off to the races.