The Predator Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doris had been walking around the basement, touching each device in turn.

"Put her on this," she said, brushing the rack, almost caressing it.

So we did, laying her on the rough wood and while Dan used the leather cuffs on her ankles I did the same with her wrists and then Doris played with the buttons until Doris screamed as the pressure from the rack stretched her to the maximum before things started dislocating or tearing.

Before long it looked like a scene that might have been if a Roman orgy met a medieval torture chamber in a universe where there were electric lights.

"Come on, baby, join us," Doris said, coming up to me in only her pullups, big belly and tits on display.

"Give me a minute," I said, and kissed her on the forehead for the last time, "gotta pee but I'll be right back."

She smiled up at me and said, "hurry."

I went upstairs, stopped in the bathroom, peed, and then went out to my little car and drove out of her life.

For some reason, I thought it would be fun to visit Bullhead City, Arizona. The name always appealed to me.

12