Battle of the BBWs

Story Info
Three curvy ladies hold a kidnapping competition.
2.3k words
4
4.4k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every city is known for something. For Carterville it was the fact it had more male strip clubs per capita than any other city in the world. It was also a low crime zone, which meant the number of cops out on the street at any given time would also be low. The clubs themselves would also be overconfident. Security would not be an issue. It was a city ripe for picking.

It had started as a joke between the three friends. They could just roll into town in a white van, load up some strippers, and just drive away before anyone knew what hit them. Over the next couple of months, the playful little scenario evolved. Freya, found a guy online who would make them as many kidnapper vans as they wanted if the blonde BBW sat on his face with her giant ass.

Kari knew a boy who owned a little bondage shop in a failing mall. He was madly in love with the black BBW. He felt her giant ass and equally massive chest were the total package. He would offer her practically his entire inventory if she would be his dom.

Briar was dating a boy who'd just inherited a nice sized farm outside of town. He could care less what was done with it. All he cared about was sucking her gothicc mommy milkers. It soon became clear this was no longer a joke. They were going to do it.

The three decided to make it even more interesting. Freya's seat cushion made them three vans. One each. They could hold up to seven prisoners each. Let the BBW with the fullest van at sunrise win.

Freya inspected the vans. They were perfect. Each had shackles attached to the base of the passenger's seat and hanging off the back. Behind that were two rows of bench seats that could hold three each. Shackles were bolted to the floor for the feet. Adjustable bondage straps were built into the backs. Shackles for the hands were situated on the seats between where the men's knees would part.

Al stood smiling at his handiwork. The boy had done good.

"I want you naked on your bed in three seconds," she commanded.

He sprinted back into the garage where he worked and lived. She followed slowly, stopping off to grab some of his supplies. When she got upstairs to the little one-room apartment he was waiting. She kicked off her shoes and pulled off her pants. He was rigid as a rod and smiling like the idiot he was.

"Ready?"

"Yes!"

She climbed onto the bed, spun around and gently lowered her ass onto his face. Once she had him where she wanted him, and only then, she pressed down. Just a little bit at first. Then harder. Harder. Harder still. She let the pressure build on his face. On his nose. She made sure the air stayed in. She let the pressure build as he struggled to breathe. She felt his strength being pressed out of him. Just a few more seconds. There. She stood. He took a deep breath. He was a puddle. He was also delighted. She took the shackles she grabbed from downstairs and secured him to the bed.

"I'll be back tomorrow afternoon to take you to your new home."

"What?"

"You're part of a mass kidnapping plot. Can't have you spilling the beans. I'm just gonna have to keep you."

Gregory closed the shop for the day. He sighed. He didn't know why he even bothered anymore. It wasn't like anyone in this god-fearing town was going to buy his stuff. He shook his head and set about cleaning up. He had just reached the changing rooms in the back when he heard a rustling from within.

"Is someone there?"

He stepped closer to the door.

"Hello?"

A massive black woman jumped out and grabbed him up in a powerful hug. He instinctively melted into her arms.

"Kari!"

"There's my little pet."

"Why do you keep doing that?"

"It's fun."

After one more giant hug she dropped him back onto his feet.

"Box it up."

"What?"

"Box it all up."

"Kari, what are you...?"

"We had a deal. I'm taking your inventory for the trip."

"Does that mean...?"

"Yep, when I get home, I'm kidnapping you."

The sun set over Carterville as the three plain white vans drove into town. The contest was on. Freya pulled into the alley behind The Honey Trap. She adjusted her costume. She adored her shoes with pink kitten heel shoes. A gold bikini covered by a tiny poodle skirt and tiny white 50s style top and ascot. Black rimmed prop glasses completed the look. Well, those and the bun. She crept in through the back door and made her way backstage.

She waited for the next beefcake to take the stage. Once his routine was underway, she took the stage too. The crowd went wild. She took his hand and began dancing with him around the pole.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Your new owner."

As they danced, she made sure to press him against the pole with her ass. She also made sure to keep his pole between her cheeks as she did. Slowly she started her own striptease. When she was down to her bikini, which happened to match his outfit, or lack thereof, she gave him a gentle trip. She fell onto his ass as hers covered his face. She began to press.

The crowd loved it. They didn't care no one was dancing. They were too busy enjoying her pressing his face. Her pressing the air back down into his lungs. Pressing the thoughts out of his head. Once he was good and ready she pulled away. She scooped him up, tossed him onto her shoulder and sauntered off stage. It would be hours before they realized she had carried him out the back door. That she shackled him into the passenger's seat. That she ball-gagged him and drove off into the night.

Cognac Bay was a small club. It was out of the way and unnoticeable. That's just what Kari was counting on. She had studied the routine. She knew how this place operated down to the last detail. This little club was going to help her win the competition.

The dressing room was right next to the bathroom. That made it all too easy to slip in. Well, that and the fact it was never locked. Why would it be? Where would the strippers keep the key? An old chest sat by the door. An old chest she had delivered there. She lifted the lid and climbed inside. All she would have to do now was wait.

Briar adjusted her chastity belt one last time. She hated wearing this fucking thing. True, it had been idea but still. It was the only way she was going to make it through the month. Her own little lent. That's how she thought of it. She had given up sex for one month. It was ok, really. It wasn't like she was fucking her boyfriend anyway. Boyfriend. That wasn't even the right word for it. All he wanted was to for her to hold him while she suckled her tits. She liked how powerless he would allow himself to be in the hands of a Goththicc beauty such as herself.

No, she wasn't doing this for him. It was for them. All the strippers she was going to take. Her new studs. She had to be ready for them. She had teased herself relentlessly over the last thirty days. When this fucking belt came off a wild animal was going to be released resulting in an orgy of unearthly intensity. She just had to hold out till sunrise.

That was going to be hard at the Oakridge. There were so many boys to choose from. All of them made her dripping wet. Which one would she take? The choice was a cruel one. Then the decision was made for her.

Black twins took the poles together. The crowd went wild. They kept eyeing her tits as they danced. This gave her a wicked little idea. She freed a breast from her shirt and began to suck on it. They almost fell off the stage. She laughed and covered back up.

After that she hung around as close to backstage as she dared. Right by the exit. Whenever she saw them, she would repeat her earlier little show. Eventually they just couldn't take it anymore and came to her.

"Wanna a taste boys?"

They nodded.

"Follow me."

The trailed her to the van like puppies. She locked them in place side by side in the last row. They were too horny to even question it. She took off her top and shoved one tit into each of their mouths. She smothered their faces until they were too weak to move. She locked a woman's chastity belt around their waists, just to keep her from being tempted, and drove off with her first catch... catches of the night.

'Sheriff Long Barrell' took the stage at the Utz Male Review. The lone ranger inspired black stripper took in his crowd for the night. They all blurred together, as they so often did these days. He needed a nice long break. One face leapt out at him. Mostly because he couldn't see it. It was covered by a short white wedding vale. She wore a tight, revealing white wedding dress. Something about her just made his heart, and another organ, throb.

She watched him throughout his entire performance. She would lick her lips and smile a wicked, knowing little smile. He had to speak to her. To know her. To be with her. After his show ended, he jumped off stage and ran to her table. She stood and left. She sashayed her hips as she walked off.

The Sheriff was not deterred. He simply ran after. Out the back door she went. Out the back door he followed. She waited for him by a plain white van.

"Who... who are you?" he asked.

"Freya."

"Freya, I want you more than any woman I've ever met. You spark my curiosity like no one else ever has. So... lively. I haven't felt this way in years."

"I want you too, but I fear the price is too high for you to pay."

"Let me decide. Name your price."

"Get inside this van. No matter what you see. Once inside you will not be let out until we arrive at my home in another city. You will be mine. No one else's. No one may touch you but me. No one may look at you save me, my friends, and your fellow slaves. You will never return. You will be mine. Forever. Do you agree?"

"Yes!"

Smiling, she slid open the door.

Jeremy the Stripper closed the door to the private room.

"So, I hear it's your birthday," Jeremy said.

"You heard right," Briar said cheerfully.

The Gothicc BBW smiled at the naïve boy. Such a simple lie. It shouldn't be so simple to kidnap someone. She was grateful for it, but the fact remained.

"What kind of gift would you like, Baby?"

"A hug."

He blinked. That was... far more wholesome than he expected.

"Uh. Sure. I guess it won't hurt to do that."

"Come here," she said, arms wide open.

He stepped forward. She wrapped her arms around and pulled him in tight. Very tight. Too tight. It was like a python wrapped around his chest. Her breasts pressing against him didn't help. He could feel the air being squeezed out of him.

"Please... stop..." he begged.

"Okay."

She let go and he fell to his knees, panting. She hugged him again, this time squeezing his head into her breasts. He was too weak to struggle this time. He could do nothing but pass out.

Kari smiled to herself inside the chest she had stashed herself away in. Her plan was working wonderfully. All she had to do was wait for the boys to announce they were leaving. Wait until they were alone. Like the boy that had just came in. Stealthily she slid her arm out, locked the door, knocked on it, and slid her arm back in.

"Come in," the boy calls.

Of course, no one answers. He goes to check the door himself. That's when she made her move. She sprung from the box like a demented jack in the box. She wrapped her hands around his head, pressing the chloroform-soaked cloth over his nose and mouth before he could even register what happened. He struggled valiantly but was soon out and dragged into the chest. the cloth was tied in place and he was bound tight.

Unlike all the other times, she didn't go back inside herself. She stepped out, locked the chest tight, and wheeled it out back to her waiting van.

As planned, the three women met back up at the farm. Each stepped out of her van smiling broadly.

"Well, let's see who won." Freya smirked.

The blonde BBW slid her door open. Four strippers sat in shackles.

"Good haul," Briar replied, "not good enough."

The Goth BBW revealed her five-man haul.

"Boom."

"Come on, Kari," Freya said, "wipe that smile off her face."

"I'm afraid the best I can do," the black BBW said as she opened her door, "is this."

She was a smiling Cheshire Cat as she let the others take in her seven captives.

"No. Fucking. Way." Briar snapped.

"Kiss my ass, girls. That's my prize by the way. You two, and all our new slaves, will spend the night worshipping my ass."

And that's just what they did. Her seven new lovers worshipped it everyday after.