The Predators Ch. 05

Story Info
Fay goes from hunter to hunted.
4.7k words
4.69
25.3k
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mason came back, instead of the sex toys Fay expected to see, there was only an empty-handed male. Well, not quite empty-handed. He had her cell in one hand and a sour expression on his face.

"What is it?"

Fay sat up from the massage table, temporarily forgetting that she was naked and handcuffed, with the lingering taste of his cum in her mouth.

"You had six missed calls. I'm guessing it's important." Judging from Mason's expression, it had taken all his willpower to interrupt the decadent dom-sub sexual torments he'd had planned for her.

Fay wiggled her arms with a pointed look. "Cuffs?"

But Mason was already flashing the key in his other hand and moving to unlock them. She rubbed her wrists, which the cuffs had chafed just a bit, before grabbing her phone. Then she proceeded to listen to Vick's increasingly irate messages.

"Shit." She scooted off the massage table and ran upstairs. Hastily shrugging into her underwear, shirt, jeans, leather jacket, socks, and shoes, she threw Mason an apologetic look.

"There's a break in the case. We have another two vics. Plus, our second vic just woke up in the hospital. Vick's on his way there now to talk to her, and I want to meet him there. Gotta move my ass," she said breathlessly as she tore through the front door and turned in confusion, looking for where Mason's household staff had parked her car.

"This way," Mason said, tugging her elbow. She followed him to a private side driveway screened in by a decorative wall and outdoor statues.

"Sorry to rush out on you."

"You do realize that this means tonight doesn't count as one of your three nights," he said with a pointed look.

She smiled at him, her eyes lit up. "Guess I don't have a choice, do I?"

"No you do not," Mason said with a feral grin. Next, though, things got a little strange. Fay got into her little black Saab and tried to start the car, but nothing happened.

"What the...?" After trying a few more times, she swore, stepped out of the car, and then kicked it for good measure, as if that could magically fix whatever was wrong.

"Dead battery?" Mason said, frowning.

The beautiful blonde detective ran a hand through her disheveled hair. "I don't have time for this. I texted Vick that I'd meet him at the hospital to interview our vic."

"Why don't you let me drive you?" Mason shrugged and then pointed at the sleek silver Audi he had parked in the main drive.

Fay nodded. "I'll take you up on that. Thanks."

The two jumped into his car, and Mason floored it as tires squealed. He had to stop briefly, impatiently, waiting for the gate to open, and then they were zooming once again.

"Damn, how does it feel to live in a fortress?" Fay teased as they left the walls of his extensive compound behind.

"It's not as much of a fortress as you might think. The property has a lot of ground to cover, and half of it's pretty thickly wooded. I have to keep a few household staff - Ferretti and Nunez -- to look after the place during my frequent absences."

Fay almost snorted. "I bet your two 'household staff' double as bodyguards. Do they come recommended by one of your criminal gang or syndicate clients? Southside Rain perhaps?"

Mason rolled his eyes.

"You really can't leave it alone, can you?" He said it teasingly, lightly, but he meant every word of it. Tonight had been shaping up exactly how he'd hoped. The two of them still had that spark...that and more. And here she was trying to ruin it, trying to goad him, trying to open old wounds with a fresh blade.

Fay looked out the window at the now cloud-obscured moon. "What? It was an innocent question."

"Innocent my ass," Mason murmured with a chuckle. He gave her a sidelong glance as he turned the corner and accelerated. "In answer to your question, though, no, they aren't bodyguards. They legitimately assist with projects and keep an eye on things for me. Just because I represent people of all stripes, Fay, that doesn't make me evil and it doesn't mean I live in constant fear for my life."

"Good to know," Fay replied with a smirk, rolling her window down to let in some of the night breeze.

"I'm serious," Mason continued. "Yes, I get to know my clients, and some of them are...unsavory, even brutal. But they don't beget violence for the sake of violence. My law firm only represents clients which live by a code of sorts, even if that code might not fully adhere to some of society's...strictures," he said delicately.

Fay shook her head and reveled in the scent of the trees. There was another smell too, that indefinable smell when rain or a storm is fast approaching.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, babe," she said, needling him as only she knew how. His clenched jaw told her she'd won this round, at least for now...

Lights flashed behind them now, and Mason checked his rearview mirror to see a squad car tailing them.

"You just had to drive like an asshole," Fay said with a grin.

"You're the one who's in a hurry, I'm just trying to help." He sighed and tossed her a pointed look. Mason pulled over to the curb, and the two of them waited as the cops in the squad car behind them seemed to take their sweet time to finally get out and start walking over.

"I'll flash them my badge and we'll be on our way if these two turtles can ever actually get their butts moving," Fay growled.

Mason grinned, patting her knee. "Patience, girl."

"Not one of my virtues," Fay warned.

The young detective couldn't quite explain it, but she had an uneasy feeling as the two officers came up to the vehicle. One was approaching from either side. Mason rolled his window down.

"Sorry, officer, I know I was going a little too fast there."

"He's an idiot, he's sorry," Fay added, trying to flash her best grin as she showed her detective's badge. "It's actually my fault, though. I'm in a hurry to interview a victim on a case, and he's just helping me get from point A to point B thanks to some car issues I'm having." At this point, any typical officer would have waved them on, but this one -- a tall black man with especially muscular shoulders, didn't so much as move. Meanwhile there was a knock on the passenger's side window.

"Ma'am, can you please roll down your window," the other officer said.

"Look guys, we're kind of in a hurry." Fay was now feeling that sense of unease become something a little more palpable. She began to roll down her window to ask the other officer what the problem was, when suddenly she seemed to recognize that voice from somewhere. It was as if the man wasn't speaking normally, as if the officer was talking at a different pitch on purpose. It was almost as if she'd heard that voice, recently, in fact, from...

The shorter officer, who was standing beside her window, pulled something from his pocket and fired.

"What the fuck?" Fay had time to mumble as she clawed at her neck only to find a dart embedded there. Her vision was already blurring, images swimming to and fro as her head lolled to the side. The shorter black man in the police uniform reached through the window, unlocked the passenger's side door, and opened it. He began to pull her out of the vehicle as she tried to struggle. With consciousness fast receding, all she could manage were feeble jerks of the shoulders. She was dimly aware of the taller black man in the police uniform pulling Mason from the vehicle too.

"You..." Right before blackness took her, Fay realized exactly who these men were, and the horror she felt almost matched the constricted sensation in her throat as she tried to scream.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

She didn't know how long she'd been unconscious. She just knew, with awful clarity, exactly what had happened.

"Rise and shine, cute detective bitch." There it was, the voice of the shorter black man, the one who had tranqed her. Now that he was talking normally, she would have recognized that voice anywhere. The blonde girl slowly opened her eyes. She was completely naked, sitting with her legs splayed out, her wrists chained behind her back to a concrete post. Her ankles were encircled with iron bracelets anchored directly to the floor.

"I'll fucking kill you," she said without even thinking.

Shorter Psycho laughed.

"That's some big talk for a girl chained naked in our den," he said, his dark mask coming into view as he strode up to her.

That was when Fay noticed what was behind him, and it made her blood run cold.

A lithe brunette, pale and beautiful, had been forced to straddle a wooden 'horse,' her soft pussy resting along its sharp rail. The girl's wrists were extended by chains over her head, and her legs were bent in such a way that her ankles were tied to the horse behind her, making it so her own weight helped impale her on the awful device. Two wired electrodes ended in gator clips which squeezed each of the girl's nipples, and a third electrode was attached to the girl's clit. The girl's head hung lifelessly, her eyes closed. Her mouth was gagged and covered with a strip of duct tape.

"You like her? That's Kacie. We took her and her boyfriend a few days ago. She's been a lot of fun," Shorter Psycho said with a hidden grin. He walked over casually to a remote and flicked a switch. Suddenly Kacie came to life, screaming through the gag as her body jerked on the horse, the electricity coursing through her tits and pussy.

"UHHHHH!! AYYY!!"

Just a little longer, and the captor flicked off the switch. The girl's body sagged once more, her quiet whimpers barely audible. He came up to the girl now, taking the gator clips off of her nipples. Now he leaned over, sucking tenderly on her beautiful tits, one at a time, until her breathing increased. The brunette even sighed with pleasure when he kept slurping lovingly on her supple cones. Stepping away now, he slid one arm around the girl's waist, his other hand lackadaisically groping the girl's breasts with their saliva-coated and hardened nipples.

"Mmm, this young bitch really likes her tits sucked. She probably likes it a LOT better than her main purpose in life, which is to jiggle those tits at me as I shock her cute pussy. Isn't that right, slut?"

The girl's brown eyes were filled with an odd mixture of terror and resignation. Fay watched with fascinated horror as the brute took the clip off of the girl's clit and nudged his finger between her legs. Interposing his finger between the sharp rail of the wooden horse and the girl's pussy, he began to gently rub.

"UUuughhhh!!" Kacie groaned, her eyes widening.

"Yeah, you're real sensitive down there now, aren't you bitch? That young pussy has been resting on that sharp little rail quite a while now, hasn't it? Maybe you want to come down off of the horse for a bit, and you and I can show the detective here how good you are at FUCKING. How does that sound?"

The beautiful brunette began nodding her head up and down frantically. "YSSS. PWEEESSS. PWEESSS FKKK MEEE!" Despite the gag in her mouth, it was clear that she was wanting to cooperate, anything to get a reprieve from the brutal horse. Fay watched with a sinking feeling as Shorter Psycho undid the shackles around the girl's wrists, re-attaching her wrists so that they were shackled in front of her. Then he untied her ankles and gently lifted her off the horse. When he set the 19-year-old girl on her feet, she collapsed almost immediately, the blood not yet having a chance to rush back and give her any feeling in her legs or feet.

"Now where were we?" Shorter Psycho said brightly, sadistically, as he had the girl crawl toward Fay and lay faceup between her legs.

"Let me see that pussy, bitch. Open those legs wide." Kacie obediently opened her legs, her swollen cunt completely bare to her rapist as he knelt down. He fingered her clit now, and her head snapped back with a loud groan.

"Oh yeah, bitch, you REAL sore down there. I'll try to give you a gentle fuck," he said with a hidden smirk. Now he covered her body with his, positioned his cock, and then thrust forward as his cock-head nudged aside her delicate lips. The girl tensed up and groaned again as that shaft slowly thrust into her, filling her, and then the rhythm began. With the girl's head almost in Fay's lap, she had a close-up view of the depraved act as Shorter Psycho proceeded to fuck his teenage captive while at the same time looking at her eye-to-eye, his face less than a foot away.

"You like the view, detective cunt? It's going to get a lot more intimate in just a short while, I promise. My brother has a lot of things he wants to DO to you, bitch. You've been hunting us, and you know what? The one fantasy me and him share completely, and I mean 100 percent, is the fantasy of capturing a haughty cop or detective cunt and breaking her. Yeah, we got LOTS to look forward to with you, detective slut."

He was still fucking Kacie, who now just lay on the floor moaning softly, her shackled hands pressed to his muscled chest. Fay looked with disgust as the man's hips swung forward again, his cock slowly filling the helpless girl beneath him, her little moans punctuating each languid fuck.

"Mmmmm, yeah, this pussy feels nice. We didn't feel the need to keep the boyfriend alive, but Kacie here is a real keeper. Can't get rid of pussy this good, at least not yet."

Fay idly wondered whether the man was lying. She had no doubt that he was brutal enough to commit murder, he already had, but somehow he also struck her as the type to boast about things he hadn't done.

"Not real talkative, are you?"

She just stared at him coldly, not willing to waste her breath. Fay had already decided that she would kill him if at all possible. He deserved to die.

Shorter Psycho slowly pulled the entire length of his dark cock from Kacie's cunt, then slowly sank it back in to the hilt, relishing the snug fit with a satisfied grunt. Then his eyes bored into Fay's, and she knew that whatever he was going to do next, she wouldn't like it.

"Let's make this more interesting, detective slut. I want to kiss you while I fuck Kacie. He leaned forward and she promptly turned her head away. She thought about biting him, but it would have been pointless. All that would have accomplished was enraging a man nearly twice her weight who had complete control over her -- not a recipe for a survival.

"You're being difficult, bitch. That's not smart."

"Go to hell," she growled. Okay, so maybe Fay's 'don't piss off your captor' mentality was easier to follow in theory than practice.

"You know, your boyfriend Mason -- he's down here too. My brother's with him now. If I tell him how difficult you're being with me, I'm pretty sure he's going to bring a world of hurt down on your guy. Is that what you want?" He let the threat hang like a guillotine about to slice downward, and Fay felt a spike of worry even as she felt hope. If they'd brought Mason here, too, then that increased the chances of escaping. The more captives these two monsters were keeping here, the better the chance of one of them slipping up and making just one crucial mistake.

"No. Don't hurt him." She said the words more like a command than a plea. These sickos got off on the fear of their captives. Fay refused to give him the satisfaction.

"You want me to be nice to Mason, you gotta be nice to me, detective cunt. Now let's do some kissing." He paused. "And if you bite me, bitch...I promise you, you AND your boyfriend will learn to regret it."

Understanding exactly where the boundaries lay, Fay steeled herself for what would come next. First rule of survival; don't lose control, stay alert, wait for an opportunity. She let her detective's brain coolly detach her from the situation, waiting for her chance. Still wearing his mask, Shorter Psycho rolled up the bottom part so that just his mouth was uncovered. Fay wasn't sure why he even bothered still wearing the mask since she had already seen his face, but maybe it was part of his brutal persona, maybe he got off on a sense of power from wearing it. Now, as Shorter Psycho leaned forward, his lips pressed to hers, and she let him. She let him start kissing her. His tongue thrust into her mouth, exploring, cajoling her to respond in kind. Concerned that he would be angry if she was too passive or listless, Fay responded back. Her mouth worked in tandem with his, and her tongue dove into his mouth, tasting and exploring with every bit as much zeal.

Even as Shorter Psycho kept fucking Kacie and kissing Fay, he now reached one free hand forward...

Fay was all too aware of her pussy, bare and helplessly exposed with her legs chained so wide apart. She sucked in a sharp breath as his finger gently pressed to her bare sex. His finger immediately found Fay's clit, rubbing with tantalizing strokes. Meanwhile he maintained his other arm extended beneath him for leverage so that he could keep fucking. Fay gritted her teeth, all too aware of her body's natural response...her cunt's natural response to the plying finger battering her little joy nub. She wouldn't give in. She wanted with all her being to squeeze her legs shut, to keep him out, but of course she couldn't. She could only sit there, wrists chained behind her back, kissing him, wanting to glare daggers at him while he fondled her pussy.

Finally he pulled away from their kiss.

"You don't like this, bitch? You know what, I think you're being ungrateful. You want me to be violent, eh? Like I am in the videos we left you like fun little bread crumbs. I better see some response from you, detective cunt, or you're not going to like what comes next. You hear me?" Again, his threat hung in the air like a weapon, and Fay didn't want to test out to see whether or not the sick bastard was bluffing. She slowly began to move her hips forward in time to his strokes. Her pussy bucked into his caressing fingers. The sexy blonde detective gave him a hard stare as she helped him rape her. Given the situation, her body's responses took a long, long time to build. Yet gradually, as he kept stroking and caressing her cunt, she closed her eyes and forced herself to stop resisting. This wasn't the same as wanting it. That still hadn't changed. But she was willing to just blot out all other thoughts temporarily and surrender to the sensations that her brutal captor was intent on giving her. She didn't do it for him. She did it for her own sanity, and because frankly, Fay didn't want to think about poor Mason and what might be happening to him.

So within about twenty minutes, Shorter Psycho's fingers had progressed to rubbing more and more furiously along Fay's clit, and the gathering wetness in Fay's cunt had now coated his fingers too. She was nudging her cunt forward, meeting his strokes. When he began to plunge two of those fingers between her cunt lips, she impaled herself on those fingers even harder, fucking him and looking at him every bit as coldly. Yet he could see the flicker of desire in her eyes, knew he was getting through to her even if the trickle of juices between her legs didn't already make that fact obvious.

Soon the pinnacle was approaching. Shorter Psycho was slamming hard into the slender brunette. Kacie moaned loudly as his cock shot forward, his testicles slapping against her inner thighs.

"UHHH!!" Kacie squealed as he greatly upped the tempo of her rape.

"UHH!! Sorry, bitch, I'm getting excited. No time to be gentle now. Now here's the deal, detective bitch, I want you to cum on my fingers right as I'm cumming deep inside this brown-haired slut. Think you can handle that, or am I going to have to hurt your boyfriend?"

"I can handle that," she said icily, slightly breathless.

"Say 'Yes Master, I will,'" he growled, his fingers pumping her pussy with even firmer strokes while his thumb caressed her clit.

"Yes Master, I will," Fay ground out, shoving her cunt to meet his swiftly plunging fingers again and again, the heat in her sex blooming like a slowly-building yet unstoppable force. Fay felt her captor's fingers slide along the inner walls of her cunt, creating a new friction of appallingly pleasurable sensations. Loud, wet squelchy sounds of her cunt eagerly sucking up his plunging fingers now echoed in the underground room, making Fay feel a stab of shame. And then he was pounding harder now into the other girl, his body smacking into Kacie's with each emphatic fuck.

12