The Pregnant MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow,' said Jack, 'Your feet are huge!' Veronica looked at him, failing to hide how irked she was, but this just made him laugh.

Charlie, however, was a closet foot-fetishist so he had a different perspective on the matter that he was keeping to himself. As he slowly and deliberately removed her slippers, he thought her feet were sublime. He couldn't count the number of times he had watched her sunbathing in the garden and thanked the Lord each time her soles were pointed in the direction of his bedroom window. He even had a couple of photos he had sneakily taken but were at such a distance that the details were too pixelated to be any real use. Still, they had seen him through some lonely nights. But he didn't need those any more -- this mental picture would stay with him forever.

Her feet were indeed large but that's how he liked them. The underside of the slippers told him something that he always wanted to know -- they were size 8. At least, the slippers were size 8 but her feet were a little snug in them, possibly due to her pregnancy. They may even be 8.5! To him, size was an indication of womanhood.

Their colour inspired him to think, peaches and cream. Her heels were nice and smooth and, as he gazed up the soles, each foot became wider at the ball, allowing for toes that were nicely spread and in good shape. What surprised him the most about her feet were her toes -- they were "cute". This was one of the last words he thought that would suit this sexy, imposing woman but a fact is a fact: Mrs Townsend had cute toes.

He longed to lick and worship her feet, but now wasn't the time. He was satisfied with the fact that he was kneeling at them and removing her slippers -- the ones she was wearing when she humiliated him last night in front of a crowd of people that he wanted to impress. He suddenly recalled how much he resented her for that.

Veronica could do nothing but watch as Charlie removed her slippers. I'm not even going to twitch a toe, she thought. Struggling won't work -- Gerald built these stocks too damn well. If they want me to apologise, they can go jump. I will not apologise for asking a dweeby kid to turn down his music when it's past 10pm. I will not apologise for getting this other cocky oik disciplined at work. They've already ignored me twice when I've told them to let me go. Any more and they'll just get a grand sense of power by telling me no. I would actually just like my husband to stop gawping and call the police as I told him to! Why is he waiting?

Gerald was almost frozen to the spot. He didn't want to watch but couldn't tear his eyes away. They were going to tickle his wife? That was a horrible thought. Yes, tickling was innocuous and childish but one of the reasons he so worshipped Veronica was that she could hold her own and wasn't able to be undermined under any circumstances. He had even witnessed her knock a grown man to the ground with a single punch whilst they were Christmas shopping the previous year and some stranger had touched her bum.

As her devoted husband, he valued over-and-above anything that she only allowed herself to be dominated by one person, in one scenario -- by him, in their bedroom. These young men were treating something he held so dear with complete flippancy. All he could hope for was that she actually wasn't ticklish, or that she would at least be able to pretend she wasn't.

Charlie stood and looked at Veronica. 'Ready?' he teased.

Veronica steeled herself. She had no inkling what sensations she was about to experience. Being forced to laugh? That was stupid. If she didn't want it to happen, it wouldn't happen. When she had seen people tickled in the past, they seemed to get more frantic the more they fought. It stood to reason that people are most ticklish when they tense up. She therefore decided to go the other way and relax.

Charlie's fingers closed in on her foot. As they made contact her toes twitched, beyond her control. She held her breath, then made herself let it go. He skated his fingers with feather-light touches all around her right sole as though it was a mini rink. The sensations felt strange but pleasurable. Occasionally, he stroked across a particular area or strengthened his touch and Veronica felt something disconcerting stir deep inside her, but she managed to maintain relaxation, even when Charlie looked a bit frustrated and began to do the same to both soles at once.

Charlie was frustrated. She was looking at him as though he wasn't even touching her. "Aren't people suppose to explode into laughter when their feet are tickled?" he thought.

'Bor-ing!' announced Jack. And Charlie gave up.

Gerald was relieved and allowed himself to blink for the first time in five minutes.

'My turn!' said Jack and approached Veronica's legs. She looked at him with her characteristically stoic expression. Jack tried not to be unnerved. 'How about......here!?' he said and, in an attempt to catch her by surprise, he dug his fingers in just above her knees. She gave a brief start. 'Oh, she's wriggling!' he said, and looked up at her. She was frowning.

'Yes, you might too if someone did that to you. Are you waiting for me to laugh? Would you like to put an ice pick through each thigh muscle for good measure...?' she said. 'Get off!'

Gerald smiled. "That's my Veronica," he thought proudly.

Jack stepped back, his failure witnessed by all. Charlie stepped forward. This was becoming less of a game and more of a mission. 'You forget that we already know somewhere where you're ticklish,' he said and indicated her armpits.

Veronica took a deep, slow breath in and released it, her expression unchanged. This time she was a little concerned as her reaction had taken her by surprise before. Charlie wiggled his fingers towards her with a childish teasing action but the obvious psychological warfare tactic just irritated her.

His fingers made contact with the material of her shirt. He pressed gently until he could feel the smooth skin of her armpits. It was an unusual sensation, for sure. But again, it verged on the pleasurable. Charlie frowned and pressed a little more. She felt the sensation increase in intensity, but she increased her resistance to match it. Charlie was aware that she was just looking him, unimpressed and waiting for him to give up. He did so, and stepped back, looking at the floor. This was humiliating.

Gerald was relaxed. His confidence in his wife had returned. He was turned on and couldn't wait to get home to make love to the strongest woman he knew. 'Okay, boys,' he said, with a very deliberate use of the word boys, 'you've done your best and it wasn't good enough. It's time to leave my wife alone, if you don't mind--'

'I have one more turn!' said Jack, who zipped behind Veronica and knelt down. The padded back support was only about six inches wide. Mrs Townsend's ribs were the only place left that he could think of. He dug in with the same determination as he had on her knees, expecting her to wail with laughter.

'Ouch!' said Veronica. Jack stopped. 'Are you stupid? Did you not register that I said I'm pregnant? And you're digging in to my body? That's enough! Let. Me. Go!' she shouted at Charlie. Charlie nodded to Jack, who began turning the winch.

'Are you okay, honey?' asked Gerald.

'Yes,' she said. 'Just come home.'

As the winch turned and her arms lowered, Charlie watched Mrs Townsend's summer shirt begin to re-cover her belly and marvelled at how flat her navel looked. It was no longer the innie that he had observed during her summer sunbathes, nor was it the outie that it may eventually become as she got further into her pregnancy. It was flush to the surface of her tummy.

'Wait...' he said to Jack.

Jack stopped turning the winch, 'What? Why? We have to let her go,' he said.

Charlie didn't answer, instead he just looked around the basement. He stepped over to a cupboard that contained all sort of household items. After a moment's deliberation he picked up something and returned with it hidden behind his back.

'What are you doing?' said Veronica, getting ready to completely lose her temper.

In response, Charlie held up a cotton bud, then lowered it.

Veronica looked him dead in the eye and was about to unleash Hell when, for the second time that day, she was caught unawares...

Gerald was about to turn the key in the ignition when he realised something was happening and he had to watch the screen again. He looked closer and saw that Charlie was slowly teasing a circle around the edge of Veronica's belly button with a Q-tip. She seemed to be in suspended animation...

Charlie was now looking intently into Mrs Townsend's eyes. She was meeting his gaze but holding her breath, which indicated to him that this was having an effect. He played with the speed and direction of the cotton bud, which caused a slight wobble to her posture. Her face showed some subtle signs of inner turmoil. Charlie was intrigued and, as he gently increased the pressure and twirled the bud around the very centre of her navel, her eyebrows began to raise in the middle...

Veronica felt sweat appearing on her upper lip. She wasn't going to be able to keep from breathing much longer. As Charlie twisted, twirled and circled her tummy button she could do nothing to prevent how it felt. She was pregnant. It wasn't like she could tense her abs or anything. She could see in Charlie's eyes an expanding sense of achievement and she broke her stare to slowly look sideways to her husband who was watching her on tenterhooks. There was a pleading, almost apologetic look in her eyes...

'Do me a favour, Jack,' said Charlie, 'try her ribs again. But this time, be gentle.'

Jack smiled and did so, this time probing softly at her lower ribcage.

A novel tingle washed through Veronica's entire being. She closed her eyes as the feeling built. A few pulses of contained laughter caused her body to convulse.

Charlie was fascinated at how, despite what was beginning to happen to her, Mrs Townsend was managing to keep a straight face. 'Keep it going, Jack,' said Charlie, putting the cotton bud to one side and teasing her belly button with the very tip of his finger, 'Make it unpredictable.'

Jack mixed his touch between gentle and firm as he played up, down and around Mrs Townsend's ribs, causing her to begin twisting in the seat. The convulsions increased in frequency until she had to open her eyes. Gerald was now wide-eyed and pale as he watched. The look in her eyes told him what was about to happen next. 'No......' he said, reflexly.

Confused by what was happening to her body and her mind, Veronica couldn't hold her breath any longer and the feelings on her ribcage were becoming more intense. Every time she tried to resist it, she was caught out by the touch on her navel and vice versa. She couldn't fight this battle on two fronts! This realisation and the need to breathe allowed laughter to rapidly bubble up from within and Gerald witnessed the exact moment his wife cracked.

To Charlie is was an incomparable sight. Mrs Townsend's face transformed from her usual indomitable exterior and she crumbled into an aria of giggles.

'Hey-heyyy!' called Jack, victoriously.

Gerald rapidly switched on the ignition, threw his car into gear and burned out of the car park.

'What's the matter, Mrs Townsend?' asked Charlie with a triumphant grin.

Veronica looked at him but couldn't answer, ensnared as she was in a stream of overwhelming giggles. Charlie couldn't help but be captivated -- the laughter caused her to shine like a summer sky. She looked so beautiful.

'It doesn't sound like she wants to confess!' said Jack.

'Oh, I'm sure she does...' he said and his heart leapt as it occurred to him that her feet might now be a viable target, 'You keep going there,' he said to Jack and he let his fingers walk down her leg and over the stocks.

Veronica just watched him go, laughing the whole time. She was confused as to why, when she was able to resist just one person tickling her before, she couldn't now. It was as though her defences had truly been disintegrated and Jack was becoming more adept at tickling her ribs by the second.

Charlie again knelt at Mrs Townsend's feet and, with Jack hidden at the other end and Mr Townsend focussed on his driving, he felt able to fully revel in the task without spectators. Her feet jostled and twisted in front of him as she fought against the torment on her ribcage. He allowed his face to get close and take an exploratory lick in the centre of her right sole. Her foot jolted and attempted to retract but was held in place by the stocks. It was then that he noticed the cleat hooks on top of the stocks and knew what to do with them. After a quick hunt, he found a ball of thick twine and made loops around each of Mrs Townsend's toes, taking care to use knots that wouldn't cut off the circulation. He then pressed her feet back into a flex and secured the twine the cleats. And, voila! Her feet were immobilised!

'Are you sure there's nothing you want to tell us, Mrs Townsend?' said Charlie.

She wished she could. As she had been watching him take the time to tie her toes she had wanted nothing more than to tell him to stop, but she couldn't!

'She's never going to crack!' said Jack, enjoying himself, 'Just do what you've got to do!'

Charlie didn't need telling twice. He sank down enthusiastically at Mrs Townsend's soles and began licking and nibbling them all over.

Veronica shrieked in surprise as these new sensations trembled through her. She was quickly realising exactly how ticklish her feet were. She shook her head because she was unable to cry the word No! but it made no difference -- nobody was watching her. Jack was busy behind her, plucking away at her ribcage like a masterful harpist, and Charlie was actually licking her feet and... chewing on her toes! This threw her into full-blown hysterics.

'I don't know what you're doing, but it's working!' called Jack.

Charlie was in heaven -- the large soft soles of Mrs Townsend's feet on his tongue and her wonderful smooth toes in his mouth felt so good and the fact that it was having this effect on her was the biggest turn-on he'd ever experienced.

Gerald sped down the motorway. There was not enough energy in his pale face to form any kind of expression. He was subjected to the sounds of his wife being forced into peals of laughter by two younger men and it seemed as though he'd been forgotten by everyone in that room. In the distance he could see the tunnel that had previously interrupted their video call. He had no idea how long it would take to get home, especially if he hit traffic. As Veronica began to produce sounds that sounded especially desperate and regressive, he mustered the energy to shout, hoping it would frighten the boys into stopping. 'I'm coming home, Veronica! I'll be there soon!'

There was a brief pause as Jack and Charlie looked to the iPad, giving Veronica a chance to take a breath. 'Oh. You still there?' said Jack.

Gerald picked up his phone in fury and was taken aback by Veronica's face. She actually had tears in her eyes! His Goddess was being forced to cry with laughter!

'I'm coming, Vee!' he called.

'Yeah, whatever,' said Jack and wrapped his hands around her body, adroitly probing at two very sensitive spots on her ribcage, just under her breasts.

Veronica's eyes widened and she tried to say something to Gerald, but the ability to form words was taken from her: 'Lobloblobloblobloblobllll!' she cried, thrashing her head from side to side and collapsing into helpless giggles.

Gerald looked on, utterly bemused. He was about to demand that they leave her alone when he entered the tunnel. The connection was lost.

Charlie saw the connection go down and turned back to Mrs Townsend's delicious, prone soles.

'What the--?' said Jack.

'What's wrong?' asked Charlie, not wanting to stop.

'My hands are wet,' Jack replied.

Spotting that Jack was now standing up and his private foot-play session was no longer private, Charlie stopped. 'What do you--?' he was cut off mid-sentence by a sight he had not expected. The front of Mrs Townsend's shirt was soaked through. 'What happened?'

'I don't know,' said Jack.

Veronica, meanwhile, was catching her breath and coming to terms with the fact that she was incredibly ticklish. A fact that she had not known until this point in her life and which led to a feeling of confusion -- she hated losing control but there was something very sexy about having control taken from her in such a physical, and seemingly innocent, manner. As such, and having just laughed more than she can ever remember doing in her life, her emotions were tempered. 'Are you going to let me go now?' she asked.

'Are you okay?' asked Charlie, standing at her side.

'Yes, I'm fine.'

'Where did that come from?'

Veronica looked down at her wet shirt. 'I'm pregnant, Charlie. You work it out.'

Charlie was still puzzled, but Jack had worked it out. He reached forward and undid the top button of her shirt.

'What are you doing, Jack?' said Charlie.

Jack said nothing and undid the second button. Mrs Townsend's alluring cleavage was revealed.

'Jack!' said Charlie, grabbing his wrist. 'Don't!'

Jack looked at him and back at Mrs Townsend. He was cocky, but uncertain. 'I just want to check you're okay,' he said.

She cocked her head. His reason was as transparent as 20-year-old male reasons could get but she said nothing.

He pulled his wrist free from Charlie's grasp and pulled open her remaining buttons. Charlie and Jack were lost for words -- Mrs Townsend's bra was soaked through. Milky droplets trickled over her round stomach. Jack spoke without tearing his eyes away, 'She had a very sensitive belly button. I wonder what the rest of her tummy is like...'

Charlie's passion was again enflamed. Jack's fingers were already edging towards her.

As Veronica sensed how ticklish this was about to feel, she felt an unfamiliar thrill of anticipation shiver through her. 'Oh, no...' she said.

Charlie mirrored Jack and their agile fingertips found opposite sides of Mrs Townsend's pregnant belly. Her reaction was again magical as she sank back into a current of sweet titterings. Having lived next to her for so long and never seen her do anything more than give a pleasant smile, Charlie was enchanted with how human she felt to him now. She wasn't just some iconic woman next door who he could ogle on her sunbed in the summertime, she was a complete woman who told him off, but could also laugh like an angel.

Both Charlie and Jack had quickly discovered a passion for tickling and realised how to do it well, rather than the clumsy flirtations they had used on the girls at college. Their fingertips danced tenderly and perceptively over Mrs Townsend's skin, giving full respect to the fact that she was pregnant. They both independently discovered the corresponding place on either of her to be the most sensitive -- where the dome of her pregnant tummy met the natural curve of her waist. They found it at the same time and shared a look of glee as she squealed and arched her back in the seat.

'Ooh! I think we've sound the spot, right, Charlie?' said Jack.

'I think so!' Charlie answered.

Again, Veronica could do nothing but giggle and look from one boy to the other.

'How about we keep one hand there and check out her armpits?' said Jack.

'Good idea!' said Charlie.

'No! Hee hee hee! Not there! Hee hee hee! Ple-hee-hease!' Veronica spoke through her giggles. She was struggling to cope but, at the same time, she was curious to know how it would affect her.

While Charlie and Jack kept one hand in motion at her waist, they both let their other hands crawl in tandem up her ribs and inside the material of her shirt.