The Pregnant MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The build of anticipation caused a rapid increase in sensitivity that made her lift off the seat with squeals of desperation as they reached the smooth, slick surfaces of her armpits. She leant forward in a vain attempt to escape their touch.

'This is a good one!' said Charlie.

Jack nodded agreement and began to walk his hand behind her, lightly tracing over her back until he found the clip of her bra and, with a dexterity that he didn't know he possessed, unclipped it.

Veronica was unable to say anything -- the incessant tickling at her tummy and armpit causing her to giggle without pause. She felt the bra loosen and threw herself back in an attempt to trap Jack's hand, but he moved it just it time. She looked at him and wanted to tell him she knew what he'd done but before she could gather her voice, he went back to her armpit and she was lost again to writhing hysterics.

With a sense of concern and excitement, Charlie noticed Mrs Townsend's bra begin to shake loose. He looked to Jack who was obviously very turned on by the fact. 'I think your bra has come undone,' he said and slowed his tickling.

'I know!' she managed to say, 'J-Jack just unc-clipped it!'

Charlie stopped altogether, followed by Jack. Veronica rested her head back, licked her dry lips and tried to slow her breathing. They stood in silence.

Finally, Jack spoke. 'I want to see what happens if we tickle your tits.'

Charlie looked at Mrs Townsend with gobsmacked embarrassment. She couldn't help but laugh, 'Have you ever been complimented on your eloquence?' she asked Jack.

Jack shook his head. Veronica considered for some moments, 'You'd better do it quickly, then. You'll never get this chance again.'

Charlie's mouth dropped open. Jack almost climaxed on the spot. He then ran over to a work bench, opened a draw and found exactly what he was looking for. He returned with a pair of scissors.

'What are you doing with those!?' Veronica asked.

'I need to cut your bra and shirt off.'

'Do you know how much these cost?'

'I'll buy you new ones!' Jack said and made quick work of cutting away her shirt and the straps of her bra.

Charlie was frozen to the spot as Jack peeled away the bra, setting Mrs Townsend's full, firm breasts free. Veronica basked in the moment. She had always enjoyed the power she felt when she permitted men to see her breasts for the first time. Jack gulped as he witnessed perfection and set down the scissors. For a while they just stared.

Veronica was the first to speak, 'Well...?'

Charlie and Jack looked at each other then took a step forward. With shaking hands they delicately began to stroke the smooth skin of her breasts, soon touching them in ways that their primal selves desired. Occasionally their hands criss-crossed as they followed urges to play with both at the same time. Veronica closed her eyes and rested her head back, enjoying the sensations.

Charlie suddenly felt a pang of guilt for effectively participating in adultery. He altered his touch and began to trace his fingertips over her breast and teased her armpit at the same time. She twitched and her mouth curled up at one corner. Charlie increased his tickling motions over her breast and a chuckle burst from her lips. Jack smiled and felt the need to join in, doing the same to her other breast. Mrs Townsend broke into a particularly feminine laugh. As they increased the speed of their touch, a tone of surprise entered her laughter, as though she had no idea this would be so effective.

Jack began to focus his touch around Mrs Townsend's areola, gently increasing the pressure. Charlie noticed further desperation in her laugh and so did the same. Again she became lost to laughter but she seemed to be enjoying her torture. She looked back and forth between Charlie and Jack through watering eyes and they maintained eye contact until they felt their fingers become wet. Her breasts were dripping with milk, which ran over her tummy and began to soak the waistline of her shorts.

Tentatively at first, Jack brought his face close to her nipple and replaced his fingers with his mouth. Charlie said nothing but looked at beautiful face. At this point he had forgotten what he was doing so she was no longer laughing. There was a welcoming look in her eyes.

He was about to lean forward when he noticed Mrs Townsend look over his shoulder. 'Hello Honey,' she said.

Charlie turned to see Mr Townsend standing at the foot of the basement stairs, glaring at them all. He was hold two shopping bags in one hand and a set of car keys in the other. He dropped both at the same time.

Jack stood bolt upright. Charlie and Jack both wondered if they could break through the narrow basement window and escape before Mr Townsend could pick up a hammer.

'It's time for you two to leave,' said Veronica.

With the expressions of two cats who have found themselves in a kennel, Charlie and Jack both cautiously edged past Mr Townsend and hurried up the stairs.

Gerald stood in place as they passed, their youthful erections clearly straining at their jeans. He watched them go and heard them exit through the front door.

He turned to look at his wife, her hair ruffled, her make-up smeared, her breasts exposed and glistening with a mixture of sweat and milk. He didn't know what to say.

She indicated the bag he had dropped on the floor, 'Did you happen to get a vibrator?'

He nodded. 'Yes.'

'Good. I think you should use it now.'

'Okay,' he said, a little spaced-out. He leant and picked up the bag.

'And, Gerald, my love?'

'Yes?'

'Tilly will need to find an alternative. We are keeping these stocks.'

The End.