The Prenup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just nodded and let Thelma continue.

"I've always been attracted to you, but you never seemed interested in me. We've been good friends for years, but you never thought of me in a romantic sense. I accepted that, and I knew I could never compete when Lisa came on the scene. But Lisa has allowed the door to drift open, and I intend to see if I can step through before it closes."

So far, Thelma's explanation had revealed nothing of how her plan deviated from just taking a mistress.

"The two things you say you want concern Lisa and having children. You have been horribly hurt by Lisa's affair and want to strike back at her. At the same time, even though you haven't made a big deal about it, it's clear to me that you want to have children. I can provide both. After the disaster of my marriage, I decided I never wanted to get married again. However, I desperately want to have children. I propose that I become your mistress and have your children. I know you don't love me, but I think you do care about me. We would keep our affair quiet, which would allow you to stay married to Lisa. At the same time, I would have your children. We both win."

I would be lying if I didn't admit that I was shocked and intrigued by what Thelma was proposing. It was totally fucked up, but I loved the idea. Still, I could see difficulties with the arrangement. So, I began to enumerate a few.

"First of all, thank you for this offer," I said kindly. "I am truly flattered, and it is far more generous than I have a right to expect. But I see several problems. Let me list a few. The finances would be complicated, then the raising of the children, the children's last name, and what if you decide in the future, you want to get married?"

"I realized the same problems," Thelma admitted. "But let me see if I can address them. As to finances, I own my own home. All I would ask is that we split the expenses of any children. I would have your name on the birth certificates as the father, but until you decide otherwise, they will use my last name. Even though I don't think I will want to get married in the future, I'm wise enough to know that you can never say never. So, I propose we have a written agreement. In that agreement, we insert a clause that allows either of us to cancel the contract with six months' notice. If I should remarry, you will have the right to decide custody. If you decide to terminate our agreement, I will have custody of the children, but you will have liberal visitation rights. In either event, you will still be acknowledged as the father."

We sat there looking at each other, but neither of us said anything right away. Finally, I broke the silence. "I have to admit that I am very intrigued by your offer. However, I'm not ready to commit to it just yet. Why don't we go out on a few dates to see if we're compatible?"

Thelma agreed, and we started dating. The first few were just dinner and dancing. Then we did dinner and the theater. I found that going out with Thelma was fun. She was warm and funny. It certainly beat the hell out of sitting at home waiting for Lisa to return from one of her trips. On the fifth date, we did some heavy necking in the car when I took Thelma home.

After our sixth date, Thelma said, "We are certainly compatible on our dates. Now let's see if we're compatible in bed."

Sex with Lisa could be mind-blowing, so I didn't know what to expect with Thelma. As we stripped, I realized that Thelma, with her clothes off, ranked closer to a 9. Thelma was shorter than Lisa and plumper. But her body was very soft and sexy.

I don't like wasting energy or cum getting a blow job. In my mind, blow jobs were for when you didn't have much time. Yet, I wanted to get Thelma hot and lubricated, so I went down on her. To me, Lisa and Thelma tasted great but different.

I then fingered Thelma while I sucked on one of her tits. She had a massive orgasm. When her breathing evened out a little, she told me she wanted me inside her. I hesitated because I didn't have any rubbers. Thelma told me that she was still on the pill.

Thelma wasn't as tight as Lisa, but she sure felt wonderful. I stroked in and out of her pussy until I felt her vagina tighten around my penis as she screamed in delight. At that point, I couldn't hold it any longer, and I shot one rope after another into her.

We did it twice more before I headed back home. I thought I'd feel guilty about cheating on Lisa, but I didn't. In fact, being with Thelma had eased my bruised ego somewhat.

The next day, Thelma came into my office glowing. After she closed the door, she came around my desk and gave me a scorching kiss. "I think after last night, we know that we are compatible. So, what do you want to do now?"

I grinned from ear to ear. "Why don't you see if you can find an attorney that has nothing to do with this company or any of Lisa's companies. Have them draw up an agreement. Then we'll see where it goes from there."

Thelma smiled broadly. "I know the perfect lawyer, my brother, Tim. He and I are very close. He also knows I'm kind of flaky, and he warned me against marrying Fred."

So, off Thelma went, and I went back to work. As the days passed, I thought about the idea less and less. And since Thelma didn't mention it, I thought she might have had second thoughts. In any event, I wasn't going to bring the subject up. Besides, I was moving more and more to the idea that I should just divorce Lisa and take my lumps financially. At least, it wouldn't be like what happens to most husbands in a divorce. They wind up getting screwed in every way possible.

In many cases, these men deserve to be screwed. But in many other cases, it's the wife who deserves to be burned to the ground. In my case, I'd, at least, wind up with a pile of money.

Thelma strode into my office two weeks after our discussion and closed the door. She put the completed agreement on my desk. "Take however much time you want to go over it. Make any changes you want. If we both agree, we'll sign it in front of my brother. He'll have the necessary witnesses and a notary present."

I was surprised because Thelma had not said another word about the proposal since our night together, and we hadn't been on another date. I was sure that the idea was dead. But now, the agreement was sitting on my desk. It's amazing how quickly my thoughts shifted back to taking Thelma as my mistress and having children with her.

Thelma's brother had been very thorough. He even covered items neither Thelma nor I had ever considered. One that struck me was what would happen to the children if something happened to Thelma or me. That one chilled me to the bone. Tim's solution was straightforward. If Thelma should die, Tim agreed that he and his wife would raise the children if I continued on with Lisa. If at that point, I wanted to acknowledge the children, I would get them. If I chose to stay with Lisa, I would still be allowed complete access to any children Thelma and I would have. And, if they hadn't already been told, they would be informed that I was their father. If I should die, the children's names would be changed to my last name. I would leave my estate to them, which would be administered as a trust until they reached the age of twenty-five.

I was still wrestling with a decision when Lisa told me on a Monday that her travel schedule would increase slightly the following year. That decided it for me. The next day, I told Thelma to arrange a meeting with her brother.

The meeting with Thelma's brother, Tim, was very business-like. Regardless of what he thought about this agreement personally, it was clear he loved his sister and was willing to do anything to see her happy.

"David, you are one lucky son of a bitch," Tim said as he shook his head. "I've seen pictures of your wife, and she's gorgeous. And my sister is a real looker also. God, I'm jealous."

I laughed at what Tim said, but Thelma just glared at her brother. "Tim, Gloria is a beautiful woman, and you're damn lucky to have her."

"I know, sis, but it would be even better if my secretary wanted a deal like this," Tim chuckled and then said quickly. "I'm just kidding. Gloria is more than enough woman for me. Besides, she'd cut my balls off if I suggested something like this."

That satisfied Thelma, and she smiled. We then turned our attention back to the agreement. One of the items in the agreement was that we would try to arrange our sexual encounters to occur when Lisa was away on her trips. Of course, early on, that had to be modified so that we could have sex when Thelma was most fertile.

Thelma, to my delight, looked ravishing in her teddy that first night. Her body was voluptuous and warm. Both of us were so aroused. Thelma came almost as soon as I slipped my finger into her sopping wet vagina. I was so excited that I came within a minute the first time I slid into her. After that, we took our time, and by morning we were both sated and a little sore.

In the office, Thelma and I kept up a totally professional relationship. Thelma also told anyone who would listen that she was done with dating but intended to get pregnant by artificial means. Three months after our first encounter, Thelma called me to tell me that she was pregnant.

We maintained our sex life for as long as possible throughout the pregnancy. When Thelma went to the hospital to give birth, I was somewhat upset that I couldn't be present. But we both knew that simply wasn't possible with Lisa at home. However, as soon as it was respectable, I was at the hospital to see both Thelma and my new son, Gavin. We had agreed on the name; it was her grandfather's.

Eighteen months later, Jennifer was born, and it was then that Thelma asked if I would agree to allow her to be a stay-at-home mom. She said she had enough money to carry her for five years, and by then, both kids would be in school. I told her I was thrilled she could be with our kids full time. I even arranged to pay Thelma's mortgage and utilities from a fund I had set up secretly.

As it turned out, we weren't planning on any additional kids, but one of Lisa's trips came when Thelma was ovulating. Apparently, she had miscounted the days. In any event, she called me one day in tears to tell me about the pregnancy. Thelma was afraid that I'd be angry with her. Instead, I told her I loved her and all of my children.

Scottie was born while Lisa was away on a trip, so I got to be in the delivery room when my son came into this world. I was so happy that I was floating on a cloud for days. Before our third child was born, Thelma and I agreed that we should ensure that we didn't have anymore. The question was whether I would get a vasectomy or Thelma would get her tubes tied. We decided to let a coin toss decide. It came up heads, so Thelma had her tubes tied.

Life was going along great as far as I was concerned until Lisa's travel schedule suddenly stopped. That threw a monkey wrench into Thelma and my plans. If Lisa wasn't running off to cheat with Gerard, I felt funny running off the cheat with Thelma. I know that doesn't make sense, but if you think about it, our entire situation doesn't make sense. Up until Lisa's curtailed travel, she had seemed happy, I was happy, and Thelma was thrilled.

As the weeks moved onto months, both Lisa and Thelma were getting more and more upset with me. Lisa wanted me to do even more things with her. She said we had drifted apart, and she wanted to reconnect. Thelma was frustrated and unhappy because we hadn't made love in almost six weeks. I was still having sex with Lisa, but I was feeling guilty about that, so I wasn't performing well or not at all on occasion. My life was completely fucked up, and I didn't know what to do to untangle it.

Then I came home that day to find that Lisa had discovered I had cheated.

"I think you're right; we probably should get a divorce," I said, relieved that maybe this was the way out of my predicament.

Lisa looked at me with total shock and burst into tears. Lisa said she loved me and didn't want a divorce before running to our bedroom. Her reaction totally took me by surprise. So, I followed her to continue the discussion and found her lying face down on our bed, crying her eyes out.

I sat down next to her and pulled her into my arms. "You were right, Lisa. We have been drifting apart for years. I thought you wanted a divorce."

"No, I don't want a divorce," she was able to get out.

"Then why did you bring it up?" I asked, totally confused.

"I thought it would shock you into realizing that we need to work on our marriage," Lisa said between sobs.

"Oh," I said, struggling with what to say next.

"Look, Lisa," I said as I ran my fingers nervously through my hair. "I've known about your affair with Gerard for years. I just figured that you guys were now ready to commit to each other."

"Oh my God, no," she gasped. "Why didn't you ever say anything?"

"At first, I was so hurt that I intended to confront you and ask for a divorce," I explained. "But the more I thought about it, the more I realized I'd be hurting myself financially. But even more than that, I still loved you so much. However, I was hurting so badly that I was almost prepared to begin divorce proceedings anyway. But then a woman in my office convinced me there was another way."

Lisa was struggling to process this whole situation. Until today, she had never suspected that I knew about her affair, and until recently, she never had an inkling about mine.

"So, you have a mistress!" Lisa cried with tears running down her cheeks. "You lousy bastard. Get out and leave me alone."

This situation was getting more unbelievable by the minute. Why the hell was she mad at me for having an affair when she started having an affair before me. I decided that this was a great opportunity to beat a hasty retreat and spend some quality time with Thelma and the kids. This situation was so bad that I couldn't believe it could get any more fucked up. But I was wrong.

When I showed up at Thelma's, she all but attacked me. Before I could explain what was happening, she dragged me into the bedroom, and we had sex twice in the space of fifteen minutes. We finally talked when Thelma came down from her climax and laid next to me.

"I thought you had lost interest in me," she said meekly. "Now that Lisa was there all the time, I figured you didn't need me anymore. I was going out of my mind thinking about how life would be without you."

I then explained to Thelma about the strange conversation I had with Lisa and her emotional outburst. This, in turn, started Thelma crying. My head was spinning so fast that I was getting dizzy.

"Now, why are you crying?" I asked when she finally calmed down a little.

"Because it's obvious that she is still madly in love with you and will do anything to get you back and keep you."

"That doesn't make any sense at all," I protested. "To begin with, Lisa told me to leave. Second, she has been happily carrying on an affair for eight or nine years. How could she possibly be in love with me?"

"I don't know," Thelma cried. "But something has changed, and she definitely wants to keep you. It's not fair. She threw you away, and I want you."

Nothing made sense anymore, so I kissed Thelma, made love to her again, and then went to sleep. We made love again in the morning, and I was off to the office. Maybe there, I'd be able to make sense of the mess my life had turned into.

But you know the expression, "the best-laid plans of mice and men?" Well, it was on full display that morning. When I arrived at work, Lisa was sitting in my office and didn't look happy.

"Good Morning, Lisa," I said tentatively. "I don't remember you ever coming to my office before. So, why are you here today?"

"You know very well why I'm here," Lisa snapped at me. "We need to discuss your affair."

At that, I quickly closed the door and retreated to my chair. "Okay, what do you want to discuss?"

"For starters, who is she?"

"Her name is Thelma Johnson, and she used to work for me. Wait, didn't you have a private investigator tail me or something?"

"No, one of my friends saw you playing kissy-face in a restaurant the other day. My friend tried to follow your girlfriend after you gave her a passionate kiss but lost her.

"Do you intend to keep seeing her?"

"Oh boy," was all that I could think to say.

"Well, do you intend to keep seeing her?"

"Lisa, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but you need to hear it. After I tell you everything, I think you'll agree that we need to get divorced."

Sadness flooded into Lisa's eyes, but she nodded.

"If only you had kept going on your trips, we wouldn't be having this conversation," I began.

"What do my trips have to do with this?" Lisa asked sharply.

"I told you that I knew about your affair, Lisa," I said abruptly. "I know that you meet up with Gerard during your trips. So, Thelma and I would get together while you were away. You know what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

My attempt at humor went over like a lead balloon. So, I decided to continue. "I decided that since you were having an affair, I could also. I tried to limit my sexual encounters to just those times that you were away. But we had extra sessions when Thelma was fertile so she could get pregnant."

"You have a child!" Lisa shouted as she jumped to her feet.

"Please lower your voice and sit down," I demanded. "No, we don't have a child; we have three children. Before you start, you know I always wanted to have children, and you didn't."

After several long minutes with me trying to get a response from Lisa, she said, "I see. I need to think about all this."

With that, she got up and left. I figured it would take a day, maybe two, for the company lawyers to draw up the divorce papers. During that time, I decided not to take a chance on how angry Lisa was, so I stayed with Thelma.

That night with Thelma was a welcome relief, and yes, she fucked my brains out. And yes, I loved every minute of it. But I got a call from Lisa, at my office, the following morning.

I figured it was a courtesy call, letting me know the divorce papers were on the way. However, what Lisa had to say was the last thing I expected in the world. She wanted to meet Thelma and my children.

"Look, Lisa," I took a hard line. "I know you're pissed at me, and we can argue whether it's justified, but I'm not going to let you drag my kids into this. And I for sure will not let you abuse them or Thelma."

"David," she said calmly, "on all that is holy, I swear, I will do nothing to embarrass, insult, demean, or in any way hurt your children, Thelma, or you. I truly do want to meet your children, and I desperately want to talk to Thelma. Also, I'll have a fully registered nanny to look after the children while we talk. After we meet, if you want to go ahead with the divorce, I'll more than honor the agreement we have."

I thought about it for a moment and decided that meeting with Lisa might be the best way to settle everything as quickly as possible. However, it would get ugly fast if Lisa did anything to upset my kids or Thelma.

"Look, I have to ask Thelma," I said, "but if she agrees, when and where do you want to meet?"

"How about at our house tomorrow morning at ten?"

Thelma wasn't crazy about meeting Lisa. She felt that if I saw them side by side, I'd see how much better Lisa was. I just rolled my eyes and told her that this would be the quickest way to get the divorce rolling and over with.

I drove Thelma and my three kids to my home with Lisa the following day. I could tell that Thelma was totally intimidated by the house and size of the estate. The kids were excited because I told them there was a swimming pool, a game room, and an ice cream bar.