The Preppy Guy

Story Info
Unexpected strangers to friends to lovers.
10k words
4.8
14.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few notes. This story is:

-a Gay Male standalone.

-a slow build, but there is sex.

-my first time trying to write part of the story from the top's point of view.

*

Remy's POV:

Liam texted: Will you spend Wednesday with me?

Me: Sure! I've been craving froyo?

Liam: I was thinking more like a nice dinner.

Me: Wait, Wednesday as in Valentine's Day?

Liam: Yeah.

I froze, staring at the screen. How did we get here?

......

Several years prior...

I was already annoyed that he wasn't here yet. To be fair, I was the one who showed up unnecessarily early. I just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

I'm a freshman in college, and my dad's golfing buddy's son, Liam, is starting grad school here, so the brilliant dads wanted us to be friends. How lame.

And, this Liam guy is bad news. He's 5 years older than me (so old, what would we even talk about?), so we weren't ever in school at the same time, but his family is old money and well known in my hometown. This guy was a troublemaker. He got kicked out of Catholic school! You'd think Catholic school is strict, but usually when you pay the big donations, everything is considered a 'part of maturing.' I went to public school, so I don't know that much, but he has a reputation. And sure, he was like mid 20s now, so it's been a few years, but do people ever really change? The answer you're looking for is no.

When I told my dad, you know what he said? He called me a close minded child! I'm open minded. And at 19, I'm a man!

"Are you Remy?"

I looked up to find a tall, fit, handsome guy. His face was extremely symmetrical and his hair looked like it was just naturally thick and laid how it should. If it wasn't for his stern expression, he could have that All American Boy look. His face gave nothing away, but I thought his eyes were pretty expressive. They were a deep blue, like the deepest part of the ocean.

I sized up the rest of his perfectly proportioned body. Was this guy for real? He's on a college campus in a polo shirt and khakis? At that time, I thought he had dressed up to meet with me, but I later found out, he always dressed like he just walked out of a country club.

"Remy?"

The guy didn't even recognize me! What a jerk. I didn't recgnize him at all either, but still. Be cool, be calm.

"Hi! Yes, I'm Remy! Nice to meet you, Liam." I got up and gave him a hug, which he didn't return. He just stood there like a log. Oookay. "I have a club meeting at 6, but it takes a few minutes to walk over, so I have to leave a little before then." It was currently 5:30. I'd be done and out in 20 minutes. That's plenty to appease my dad by saying we just didn't get along.

We sat down, each ordering a coffee to sip on.

"What a small world, right? Even all the way across the country and all that."

He just nodded his head.

"Soooo you went to Catholic school?"

"Yeah, but I graduated from public school, because I got kicked out. I made a ruckus in class, skipped lessons, and was caught smoking weed. Then, instead of apologizing, I graffitied the principal's office and uploaded a video of the whole thing. I was upset my parents were getting a divorce, but that's no excuse. My younger sister handled it better than I did."

Well, that was pretty blunt of him. He just put it all on the table. "And, uh, recently?"

"I don't do drugs, if that's what you're asking. And I appreciate educators, of course."

"That's... good." I peaked at the clock. It'd been 5 minutes. Just 15 more to go. Think, normal conversation. "What do you like to do for fun?"

"Recently, I've gotten into mountain biking. What about you?"

"I love mountain biking so much! I'll tell you all the best trails to go here."

He gave a small smile, but it seemed to be filled with a lot of joy. Turned out we had a lot of hobbies and interests in common.

Some while later, he said, "Sorry to interrupt, but it's past 6 o'clock. Didn't you say you have that club meeting to go to?"

"Oh yeah!" How did I lose track of time? I actually enjoyed talking with him. Weird.

"I'll walk you over."

"Oh, okay." He was turning out to be kind of a gentleman.

He picked up my backpack from the seat next to us and held it up like he was putting a coat on me. I slipped into it.

"Oh, thank you."

His mouth was still a tight line, but his eyes lit up like he was trying to hold back laughter. "You say oh a lot."

"Oh?" I purposefully said this time and bumped my shoulder against him. He laughed and looked even more handsome.

By the time we made it to the building I wanted to go to, my cheeks hurt from laughing. I surprisingly had a really good time with him.

......

The next day, I was on the campus lawn, lounging in the grass, soaking up some oxygen between classes, when someone laid down next to me.

I shielded my eyes from the bright sun to see Liam lying on his side, head propped up on his hand. "Hey," he was straight faced again but he seemed happy.

"Hi, Liam!" I smiled back, teeth and all.

"How was your club meeting last night?"

"About that... I lied. I didn't actually have a club meeting. I made that up, so I'd have an excuse to leave. I thought you'd be a weirdo and we'd never be friends. I do like studying in that building, though. That's why I went there afterwards. Sorry."

He gave me a genuine smile. That's not the reaction I was expecting! "So you don't think I'm a weirdo?"

I shook my head.

"And we're friends?"

I nodded.

"Great. I didn't think you had a lie like that in you. You look so... innocent."

"I may be innocent in some ways, but I can still-" I cut myself off. "I didn't mean innocent like, um, like innocence in the way of..."

"There's nothing embarrassing about begin a virgin." I thought he was making a joke at first, but when I finally looked at him, he was biting his lip and seemed serious.

"Yes, totally agree, but I'm not a virgin." I don't know why I was telling him that! It wasn't the subject I meant to address, and it didn't matter. "I have a boyfriend."

Liam raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Does he go here?"

"No, he's in another state. It's long distance. And he's 2 years older than me."

"Cool. Everyone I've dated so far has been older, too."

That was interesting! I guess I wasn't his type, being several years younger and all.

We continued to get along. I had a feeling we're going to be really good friends. We chatted for a bit more until my tummy rumbled. "Want to get lunch with me?" I invited him.

"Sure."

We went to an off campus cafe, which was still a close walk. The conversation came easily like last night.

"Mhmm this tastes delicious!" I praised the food as I scarfed it down as if it was a treasure. In reality, I ate here at least once a week.

Liam's eyes caught mine. "You know, some would consider this a date."

"This isn't a date."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. It just isn't. And I have a boyfriend, remember."

"Ah yes, the long distance guy."

"Don't tease me."

He chuckled. We ended up spending most of the day together.

......

Ironically, I broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks later. I didn't tell Liam, though. I don't know why, but it was better that he didn't know I was single I think.

Liam was in grad school for some type of chemistry he explained to me, but I really didn't get it. Just how I didn't get the material in my required chem class. I asked him to help me.

Usually tutoring didn't work for me. I just had to struggle through the material myself until I finally got it, but he was a surprisingly good teacher! Why was I always surprised around this guy? Maybe my dad was right, and I am a judgy person.

For the rest of the semester, we met at the same coffee shop we had originally met at, sometimes several times a week. Afterwards, we often had dinner or went on a hike or mini golfing (I always won) or something.

He was calm and patient while helping me study. He always went early to save us a good table. He started bringing me little chocolates, too. Almost every time we met up, he would casually give me a different type of chocolate. He knew my weakness!

He also seemed even more handsome when he was so knowledgeable.

We were a few study sessions in when the worst thing ever happened. It happened out of no where.

As I leaned in closer to him to see him solving an equation, he smelled so manly and fresh. He had on cologne, but it was his skin's scent that made it so intoxicating. I smelled him again.

"You smell really good."

"Thanks." He kept explaining.

I inhaled again. He smelled soooo good. I watched him. He had nice corded muscles in his arms. Even his neck was corded and attractive. No, no, no, no! I can't be attracted to Liam! What am I doing? I couldn't focus on what he was saying.

I could see his pulse beating in his neck. I wanted to lick it.

Instead, I stood up.

"What is it?"

"I need a break!" I went to the restroom to splash water on my face.

I came back and slid my chair farther away from him. If I don't smell him and don't look at him, I should be okay. I continued to keep space between us for the rest of our study sessions.

The only times we touched were our hello and good bye hugs. I'm a hugger by nature and wore him down! But it sort of backfired.

He became a really great hugger. I usually jumped on him or went on my tip toes to be able to wrap around his neck. He started out stiltedly hugging me where I could barely feel his arms on my back. He grew in confidence, though, and nowadays, he squeezed me tight against him. His hands went lower and lower each time, too. Our bodies were flush against each other from head to thighs. They also lasted longer than hugs with my other friends. Sometimes, I thought I felt his bulge against me, but either he was just big and a shower or maybe I was imagining things. Most recently, his fingers landed on the curve of my ass. I felt overheated afterwards. I should probably say something, but... I kind of looked forward to his borderline indecent hugs.

......

Liam's POV:

Fuck, Remy's bubble butt is to die for. I keep having to sit down to hide the metal pole between my legs. He's so oblivious. He doesn't know what he does to me.

Well, most people say they can never tell what I'm thinking, but Remy always knew when I'm happy or nervous or sad. It's like he can feel the emotions I'm feeling somehow. Except for lust. He always missed that, probably since he's so innocent. Damn, I had the worst case of blue balls right now, and there was no where to go, because we're on a boat! I hope they don't fall off. Though, one look at Remy's backside, and they'd come back to life.

Who's brilliant idea was this, anyways? Being trapped with the worse temptation and nothing to do about it. Oh yeah, it was mine. We're both home for the summer, so I invited him out to my boat, hoping he'd enjoy it. His family doesn't have one. I almost wish he cared how well off my family is. And broke up with that stupid long distance boyfriend he talked about. Then, I might have a chance with him. Even my own dad was surprised a good kid like Remy wasted his time with me. But I loved the way he is. Every part. Especially his huge butt.

I have a big cock, and he has a big ass. We'd fit together perfectly.

"Are you even listening to me?" He asked pouting. Damn those lips. They're so pink and shiny. I want to bite and suck on them. And then have them suck on my-

"Liam!"

"Yes, I'm listening." I strangled my cock under the wheel. Thankfully, he was still oblivious.

"So can we do that tonight?"

"Yeah, Remy. Whatever you want."

He smiled that big smile of his, and my heart almost stopped. It was painful being around him, but I couldn't stay away. I'd never met anyone like him before. I'd follow him anywhere.

I was so fucked.

......

Remy's POV:

Sophomore year was great, except for Jaden, one of the newest guys who moved into the house I was renting a room in this year. He was flamboyant with a capital F and had the M and G to match, for Mean Girl.

Usually, I don't let people like that get to me, but I let him get to me.

I heard some guy he had a crush on asked me out last year, who I rejected! But apprently he couldn't live it down. He kept poking jab after jab after jab at me.

One day, I finally cracked and stooped to his level. Our house had a semi annual Date Party, modeled after frats and sororities. Jaden kept saying how he had never seen me with anyone and that I had made up some fake long distance boyfriend last year. He was real! We had pictures! But that sounded defensive, so I said something like he was just jealous that so many guys are into me, and I could find a hot guy at the drop of a hat. He called my bet, saying he'll see who I brought to date party! And he said no straight guy friend dates! Date Party was two days away!

The only person I could think of to bring was Liam. He was 6'3" of objectively hot male in his prime. Jaden was going to flip!

When I asked him to be my date, I told him after being the best date ever, he was free to hook up with anyone at the end of the night.

"I'll go, but why would you say that? Am I not good enough to be your real date?" He replied.

"What? I'm giving you permission to be with anyone! No bro code applies. I thought you'd be happy." I thought I was being a cool friend. Whatever.

The night of, Liam ended up actually being the. best. date. ever! I'd never really introduced him to my friends before, but he made a great impression. He was polite enough, but aloof enough, and gave me all the attention. He got our drinks, his hand was always around my waist or touching me, which I enjoyed more than I should have probably.

Most importantly, Jaden was green with envy. He even tried to flirt with Liam, who completely ignored him! Ha!

And turns out Liam can dance! We danced the night away. I had a blast.

I also wanted to really hit the nail on the coffin.

"Hey, Liam?"

"What's up? Are you having fun?"

"So much!!"

"Good, me too."

"Can I ask you to do something petty?"

He chuckled. "Okay."

"I just really want to drive Jaden crazy. Can you pretend to be into me?"

Liam made a face I couldn't read. "Yeah, Remy, I can do that."

And boy, did he. It was like a flip was switched.

His dancing changed. Where before it was fun between friends, now his moves were seductive. Like liquid sex. My eyes raked him over.

"Wow, I love watching your body move." I can't believe I blurted out something so awkward! He seemed to enjoy the compliment, though.

He pulled me against him and walked us back to a wall of the club. He was saying something, but I was distracted by the heat coming off of his body so close to mine.

"What?"

He thought I couldn't hear over the music. He brushed his lips from the bottom of my neck to the top. I shivered. His mouthed my ear as he said something. I whimpered, thankfully the sound drowned out by the music, and gripped the front of his shirt, trying to pull him closer.

Wait a second. Liam was pretending! He's playing with me! Well, two can play that game.

I leaned up to talk against his ear. We were cheek to cheek. His hands gripped my hips. We went back and forth. Our bodies were completely touching now.

Then, I did the exact same thing to him that he had done to me. I ran my lips against his neck and let my tongue flick his earlobe as I spoke. His entire body shuddered! He pressed me harder into the wall, almost as if this giant, viral man's knees had gone weak. Because of me. His eyes were so dark, they were almost black. Was he still playing pretend? I couldn't tell.

This was messing with my head. My heart was beating out of my chest. He leaned in, but I slid out from his grip and under his arm.

"Thanks, that's good! Let's get drinks!" I practically ran from him.

Over my shoulder, I saw him shake his head and take a few deep breaths before joining me.

The rest of the night was still fun, but Liam drank a lot. Not fun drinking either. He seemed a little... sad. When he walked me home, I offered for him to sleep over and use my bed while I took the couch, because he looked wasted, but he was adament about not sleeping here. He walked all the way back to his place at 3 am.

Jaden did cool down after that, but... I couldn't decide if I was thrilled or terrified with how Liam acted.

......

Junior year, Liam tutored me again for another one of my classes, and I earned an A!! It was all thanks to him! I wanted to do something to show my appreciation, so I invited him over. There were dozens of students living here, but again, we're college students, so one of the multiple kitchens was always empty.

I wanted to cook him dinner. That was sweet of me, right?

Wrong. I ended up messing up the recipe. I'm so good at bio lab, so why was cooking so difficult? It was supposed to be just following instructions.

Liam leaned down to rest his head on my shoulder from behind. He whispered ways to correct my mistakes. I still wasn't doing great. He reached around me to stir and save burning parts. Finally, he pushed me aside and salvaged it. Turns out, he's a great cook!

"How was your weekend?" He was just making conversation.

"Ummm... Huh! That's so weird. I must be tired, because I can't remember what I did."

"You're such an airhead." He laughed.

"How are you liking your new job?" He graduated from his 2 year masters program, but instead of heading back to our hometown, which was part of both of our longterm plans, he decided to take a job here first. He said it was to build up experience.

We chatted away as usual. The meal he cooked was delicious!

It wasn't until like 30 minutes later that I finally remembered I had spent the weekend with a new guy I was dating! I had actually had a lot of fun and had thought I was into him, but if I couldn't even remember him a few days later... Maybe I just forgot about everyone else when I was with Liam.

Liam broke me out of my thoughts. "Since you cooked dinner, I'll do the dishes."

"Are you teasing me, again?"

"A little, but I'm serious. The effort was adorable." He kissed my forehead. I'm not a child!

We ended up doing the dishes together.

......

Between my Junior and Senior year, Liam spent the summer on the beaches of Europe with his family. I tried dating a guy, but didn't go very far, and broke up with him before the end of the summer. It seemed like none of the guys I dated recently seemed... enough.

When Liam and I finally met up at the beginning of the term, it happened to be at a busy stop light intersection, in opposite corners. We both ran across the street to meet at the closest corner. He picked me up and twirled me around before crushing me to his body.

He hugged me so tightly, the air was pushed from my lungs. I actually couldn't take a breath in, but I also didn't want him to let go. This was the longest we'd been apart. I'd missed him. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled on it when I started to feel lightheaded.

When he let go, I gasped in air.

"Woah, are you okay?"

"You literally hugged me so tightly, I couldn't breath."

"Sorry, how's this?" He hugged me again, one of his signature mind fogging indecent hugs.

"Mhmm, much better." I ran my hands through his soft, thick hair again.

I got my first good look at him. His hair had grown longer and was sun kissed. He had a deep tan, and his muscles were huge. He looked hot.

"You're thinking something I want to know. What is it?"

"Nope, nothing."

"Tell me, or I'll tickle you."

"I'm wondering if your abs are tan, too."

In the middle of the street!! He lifted his shirt for me to see his even more defined abs than usual, super tan and gorgeous, and he placed my hand right on them! With his hand over mine, he moved us all the way down his abdomen. His muscles twitched under the caress. When we got to the V of his abs, he held my hand at the groove just above his waistline. What if I slipped just my fingers under?