The Preppy Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shirt off."

"Hmmm." I loved his hands on me. I couldn't understand what his deep voice wanted.

"Remy, take your shirt off."

Oh, okay. I slipped it over my head. As soon as I did, his mouth latched onto my nipple.

"Oohh yeah!" I squirmed more against him. I arched, pushing my butt against his hands and my chest against his mouth. He bit down! "Ahh!!"

He went back and forth, giving equal attentions to both nipples that started out pink but were now red and puffy from his harsh ministrations.

He grunted and flipped me on my back, crushing me against the couch. He kissed me wildly, tongue fucking me deliciously. My hands ran over his back. I slipped under his shirt and clawed at his back.

He ripped his shirt off. Hmm. We were skin to skin now.

Wait. Wasn't this a little fast? "I'm not going to have sex with you tonight!" I blurted out.

"Is that so?" He didn't seem at all bothered.

"Um..."

His hand slipped down my torso. He teased my waistband and started slipping his fingers under.

"Wait!"

He paused.

"How about... over my underwear?"

His hand slipped under my shorts but over my underwear. I was already so sensitive. He jerked my hard dick. I gripped his shoulders and neck for purchase.

He watched my reactions almost without blinking. "You're beautiful, Remy."

He moved down to rub my hole through the thin fabric. He immediately found it and rubbed against it. Then, he pressed firmly against me and jiggled his hand.

Little gasps left me! Why did that feel so good?

He kept rubbing firmly against my hole as he slid down my body, removed my shorts, and mouthed my dick over the remaining cloth.

"Ohh!"

He licked and lathered. The cloth was soaked through, sticking to my also now sticky dick. He mouthed the head, sucking and licking against it. Pleasure wracked my body.

"Liammmm, more!"

He sucked harder.

"Ah! I mean," I pushed the top of my underwear down. "More."

He ripped off my underwear and swallowed my dick in his mouth. I arched off the bed. He stroked against my hole and pushed a large finger in. Oh my. If only his one finger felt so large, what was his cock like?

He popped off. "Damn, you're so tight, Remy! Are you sure you're not a virgin?"

"Yes! It's just... been a while..."

He smiled and kissed my inner thighs. He added a second finger and curled.

"Ahh!" I arched up. He suckled my head, and I came! He sucked me dry. I watched as his throat contraced as he swallowed every drop. "Do I taste oka-"

"You taste delicious."

He grabbed my underwear where it had been discarded on the coffee table next to us and put them back on me. He hovered above me, his arms on either side of me, and kissed me deeply. I could taste myself.

I caressed his chest, then moved my hands lower. "What do you like, Liam?"

His body shivered above me. "I like whatever you want to do."

At some point, he must have taken off his shorts, because he was also just in his underwear. I fondled him over it. Oh my! He was definitely at least 9 inches and thick!! I didn't know how he would fit in me. He'd stretch me to the max, and then some.

I rubbed up and down his long length. My hands had never felt small until I gripped his member. Wow. My other hand played with his balls. He still hovered above me, body tense, his breaths belabored. I bit my lip. I loved having this effect on him. I wasn't even doing that much yet.

I let go and went for his waistband. Just as I started to slip under, he stopped me.

"Actually, I won't be able to handle much more from you."

"What do you mean?"

He flipped me on my stomach and sat on my legs. He started fondling my ass cheeks again. He rubbed and lightly slapped, watching them bounce. He brushed where my bottom met my thighs. He ran over and over the crease there. He kept pushing the edge of my briefs higher and higher to play with more of my cheeks, until he pulled as much as he could and practically gave me a wedgy, but it felt good rubbing against my hole.

I gasped. He suddenly pulled my underwear down my thighs and rubbed his face against my bouncy ass cheeks. He kissed each of them, then bit one!

"Liam!"

He chuckled. He pulled my cheeks apart. I felt the air on my hole tantalizingly.

He brushed his thumbs around my rim. Lightly mostly, with a few hard strokes, just enough to leave me wanting more. Much more. I rutted my now hard again dick against the couch.

"Liaammm..."

He flipped me on my back, pulled me further down the couch, and hovered over me again. My legs were held together by my underwear around my thighs and my arms were above me from him suddenly pulling me down.

He kissed me deeply then all over my face and neck. "What do you want, Remy?"

"Uuhhmm!"

He sucked my neck. "Remy."

"Liam." He continued sucking bruises into me.

"Tell me what you want."

"I- I want you to... play with my hole."

He pulled back to look at me. His face lit up, and he immediately started descending my body, leaving little kisses in his wake.

"I didn't mean with your mouth..."

He kept going until he reached but ignored my dick. "Can I?"

I nodded my head.

He ripped off my underwear the rest of the way, this time throwing them to the other side of the room. He shoved a pillow under me and spread and pushed my legs back. I was thankful I was so flexible that way.

He dove against my needy hole with no preamble, licked across it. He shoved his thick tongue in me in one go.

"Aahh!! Liam!" I gripped his hair for purchase and pulled roughly. He made me feel so good!!

He growled and pumped in and out of me deeply. His tongue felt like a wet dick. It was quite the muscle, and he used it so well!

With just his tongue, he brought me to the brink. My hole was spasming around him.

He pulled out.

"Nooo, Liam!"

He slid up my body. My fingers were still tangled and gripping his hair.

"Let me make fucking love to you."

I whimpered and nodded.

He growled and took out his giant, pulsing cock. Damn. How was that going to fit in me? I wanted it so bad.

He brought it to my entrance and just rubbed against me. I whined.

"Fuck, Remy. I've waited so long for you. You're everything and more I've ever wanted." I spit on his cock.

"Liam, I- Ohh! You're too big, too big! No, don't stop! Moreee."

He slowly pushed into me. Every inch left me breathless. I was so overwhelmed. "Aahhh! Liam! You're soooo big. You stretch me so good, damn. Are you almost in?"

Liam huffed out. "Fuck, Remy, you're good for a man's ego. I'm only about halfway."

My mouth fell open. He started jerking my dick. I wiggled against him. He slipped deeper and deeper. Liam's breathing picked up.

Fiiinally, I felt him bottom out and his balls and thighs were against me. I probably needed time to adjust, but I also wanted him to fuck me to oblivion.

"Liaaam, you're seriously huge. I feel so... so... full! Just, ugh! Come on, fuck meeee!"

"Remy..." He groaned. Liam's chest was rising falling. His hands gripped my hips bruisingly. "Ugh! Don't do that!"

I had squeezed my walls around him. "Come on!"

"I need a second or this is going to be over before it starts."

"Really?" I did it again.

He glared at me. "Yes, really." He leaned down, just an inch from my face. "I love you, Remy. You're beautiful and smart, and I still can't believe you want me this way."

"I do. So much."

He practically roared! He pulled back up, pushed my knees to my chest, and rutted!

I couldn't speak, I couldn't breath. I gripped whatever part of the couch I could reach. My head thrashed side to side. "Yesss!"

"Fuck, yeah." He said with a breathy groan. "You're perfect, Remy!" He slammed into me over and over. My dick leaked against my stomach.

Liam pulled out, but before I could protest, he turned me to me hands and knees. He switched positions a lot, like he couldn't decide which part of me he wanted, or like he wanted all of me at once. He pushed me down, so my chest was against the couch, and just my perky butt was in the air. So hot! He spread my legs. I slid them even wider and shook my ass.

"Fuuuck!" He aligned his cock at my entrance and gripped my ass cheeks firmly in his hand. He slid in easier, but the stretch was still overwhelming. With every thrust, he made sure to slam into my backside all the way. I could feel my butt shake with every pounding.

"You look so good on my cock. If only you could see. Nothings has looked better. Nothing will ever look better."

He reached around for my dick. He palmed and fondled it. Shivers wracked my body again.

"Damn, Remy."

He pleasured me that way with a steady rhythm against me until he pulled out and played with my ass cheeks again.

"Liammmm!"

He pulled my cheeks apart. "You're gaping. For me."

"Liam..." I was panting. I was burning with need. I loved everything he did to me. I needed more! I wiggled and pushed against his hands.

He pulled me to sit on the couch, lined up his cock with my hole, inserted the tip, and put his arms under my knees and wrapped around my back. What is he doing? He lifted. Oh! I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was folded completely in half like a pretzel. And oh wow! He's so strong! He just lifted me up with no effort, was standing straight up with me folded and open against him. I moaned, flush against him. I slid aaaall the way down on his steel cock. Full didn't begin to cover how stuffed I felt.

He kissed me languidly, which I broke when he started moving. He bounced me against him, up and down his cock. O M GGGGG This felt so good! He's really strong. How did I not know this was a sex position? He was already huge but felt even larger. He was hitting everywhere on every stroke. And my pulsing dick rubbed between us.

"Aaahhh! Liam!!!"

He bounced me faster on his cock! Each thrust felt like a mini orgasm.

"Best- it's- ever- felt!" I was gasping and shouting.

"Yeah?" His eyes blazed.

"Yea- Aahh!!"

"Me too." He pumped into me harsher and harder.

"Aaa-" I couldn't breathe. I lost my voice. I dug my nails into his shoulders. His body jolted. I did it again, earning the same delicious response. I was so close!

"I- I want- to feel you- lose it in me."

He groaned and pumped even faster into me if that was possible.

"Tell me you want me to come," he said.

Woah... "Liam, mhmm," I looked him in the eyes. "Come for me, Liam. Fill me up!"

He stuttered and started coming. Holy crap. That was so hot!

As soon as I felt his first gush of warmth in me, I came too, shivering and impaled on his massive cock. It went on and on. Black spots filled my vision from the pleasure.

We spent the rest of the weekend on every surface that could hold Liam's animalistic thrusts into me. I also learned a lot of new pleasures.

......

A few weeks later, I was lounging on the couch watching tv, procastinating studying.

Liam texted: Will you spend next Wednesday with me?

Me: Sure! I've been craving froyo?

Liam: I was thinking more like a nice dinner.

Me: Wait, Wednesday as in Valentine's Day?

Liam: Yeah.

I froze, staring at the screen. How did we get here? I was excited and nervous and mostly really happy.

Me: That was kind of a lame way to ask me out for vday!

Liam: I figured you'd say that. Check the front door.

I ran downstairs and on the doorstep found a box of chocolates with a card on it reading 'Will you be my Valentine?' Awww!!

Me: That's it?

I know, I'm such a jerk. But I was just teasing.

Liam: Check the house's back door.

He was prepared! I ran to the back of my house and threw the door open to find a bouquet of a dozen roses. They smelled lovely. I brought them inside and settled them on the kitchen counter with the chocolates. I may have already opened and eaten a couple of them.

Me: And that's it?

Liam: Side porch.

Whaaaaaat. On the outside bench, there was a giant bear with a huge red bow on it!! It was almost as big as me!! I was barely able to carry it inside.

Me: OMG! YOU'RE THE CUTEST!!!

Me: I almost want to be sassy and ask again just to see what else you have, but this is more than enough. Hehe. Thank you <3

Liam: Good, because those were all the presents.

Me: Are you close by?

Liam: Yeah.

I dragged my presents up to my room and changed into something cuter.

A few minutes later, I heard the front door open and his loud footsteps on the stairs. When he walked through the door, I jumped into his arms. He hugged me tightly.

"Hmmm, I love your hugs!"

He kissed me, overwhelming me. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Really?"

"Yes!!" I kissed him.

"Can you say it again?" he asked so sweetly, kissing my jaw.

I giggled. "I love you."

He kissed down my neck. "Again."

"I love you." This time I was more breathless.

"I love you so much, Remy. Always." He groaned in satisfaction, slowly undressing me, and made love to me again and again.