The Prescot Chronicles Ch. 02: A Mentor Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I usually sit in the back, if I get down there first, I'll save you a seat."

Lily beams back at him, "That's so kind John, thank you."

He smiles, heading back into his classroom.

At 3:35 on the nose John enters the library, the only space large enough for the entire staff to assemble for their monthly staff meeting. He wanders in and takes his customary seat along the back wall, a consummate people watcher; John always looks forward to the reactions of a few fellow staff members during these meetings. From his seat he watches other members of the staff slowly filter in, chatting in pairs, carrying a mug of coffee or water bottle, until he sees Lily walk in. He waves to her from the back row, and she changes her direction to join him. As she nears the empty seat beside John it is taken by one of the gym teachers, and she is forced to sit at the far end of the row several spots down from John.

Mark comes in with the vice principal, Mrs. Mathers, and together they start working their way down through the meeting's agenda items.

"For those of us who have been here for a few years, we'd like to welcome the return of Lily Thompson," Mark says pointing Lily out to the assembled staff, "She has just finished her education degree and has agreed to take over from Rebecca while she is out. We're lucky to have her with us." He pauses as a pattering of polite applause ripples through the room. "And we're doubly lucky that John has agreed to take her under his wing, as it were. You're in good hands Lily; there isn't a history teacher around for you to work under."

John blushes slightly, not at the attention but rather at Mark's unfortunate choice of words. It's made worse however when the gym teacher leans, elbowing John softly in the ribs, and whispers to him, "I wouldn't mind letting her work under me, or on top for that matter..."

"Oh shut up, Andrew, she's young enough to be your daughter," John retorts jokingly, but getting a bit of enjoyment at Andrew's realization that he is not that far off.

"Whatever," Andrew scoffs. "You wouldn't know what to do with a sweet piece of ass like that anyways."

Typical jock John thinks, rolling his eyes, "Whatever meathead," he jokes, as Mark moves on down the agenda.

"Speaking of John, we'd like to thank him for agreeing to take over the planning of the graduating class trip for Rebecca. So if any of you have seniors interested in going, you can direct them to harass John."

A few people shoot John a thumbs up, and he can clearly hear a few others wishing him luck. "You'll need it..." Andrew chides from beside him.

The meeting lasts another 45 minutes, with very little consequence somehow managing to take up that much time. As they all shuffle out of the room, Lily materializes beside him, "Well, that was..." she hesitates to try to find the right word.

"A waste of time?" John laughs.

"I was going to say interesting," Lily asserts, grinning at him.

"You're far too kind."

The duo head back to their rooms, chatting about a few of the items from the meeting.

"Have you given any thought as to where the senior trip will be going?" Lily asks. "I could give you some help with it if you'd like, at least on the planning side of things. Who knows if I'll even still be here when the trip comes around?"

John shakes his head, "No, I haven't given it much thought actually. I know in the past they've gone to Boston, Montreal, and Toronto. I was thinking of something a little different... but that was as far I had gotten."

"Well, I did my degree at Memorial University in St. John's Newfoundland, the entire city of historic and a far cry from the giant paved metropolises they've visited in the past."

"That's an interesting idea. We should look into that." John nods. His thoughts are already turning to some of the sights he'd love to show the students in and around the St. John's area. "Why don't we chat more about this in the morning? I need to run a few errands before I head home."

"Sounds great, goodnight, John."

====================================

Corrupting John Prescot

When John arrives at the school the next morning, he isn't surprised to see that Lily is already there. He realizes she must live close by as there doesn't seem to be any new or different vehicles in the staff lot, so either she Ubers every day or lives close enough to walk.

Dropping his things off in the back room, John opens the door which leads into Lily's class, "Morning Lily," he says.

"Oh, hey John," Lily says as he walks into her classroom. She looks up from where she is organizing papers, standing, and partially bent over a large table. From this angle, John can see down her top at her ample cleavage and milky smooth skin, a dark lacey bra clearly on display.

John smiles, taking in the gorgeous view of her lace encased breasts swaying before him, the loose cotton top hanging well down. "Lily," he stutters, clearly distracted, "...uh I had a question for you."

Lily grins clearly enjoying her effect over John's focus and ability to form coherent sentences.

"See something you like," she asks, adding, "Mr. Prescot?" She gives her body a little shake, causing her breasts to sway before standing upright.

John blushes three shades of red, "Um, sorry... yes. But sorry..."

Lily laughs, "You wanted to ask me something? Remember?"

John nods, "Yes, of course. So, this Friday is a professional learning day, no students and we get to work on various ongoing learning. We have a staff meeting in the morning, but most of the day is left to us to work on different things. I was going to ask if you wanted to get together to work on the senior trip this Friday afternoon. I thought we could grab a decent lunch and start planning out the trip and what we need to do in order to make it happen."

"That sounds like a great idea. I'm doing a teacher wellness session in the morning after our meeting, but lunch and the afternoon sounds great!" Lily replies, beaming at him.

On Friday morning, the staff gather for their meeting. Everyone is dressed casually since there are no students in the building, Jeans, and yoga pants instead of khakis and dresses. John wears a pair of frayed jeans and the t-shirt of one of his favorite bands. By the time he arrives, barely on time thanks to a stop for an overpriced coffee, there are just a few seats left. He spots Lily, already seated, and returns the wave she throws his way as he enters the library. John takes an empty seat and settles in to endure the mandated 'learning' the school board has sent over for them. As he sips his coffee, he looks across the room to where Lily is but can only make out the top of her red hair through the crowd.

After the meeting, the staff break into smaller groups for different sessions, John gets together with a few other senior teachers, working on revising the school's exams and assessment plan for the coming semester. Soon enough, the morning comes to a close and everyone heads out for a very rare lunch outside of the school.

John makes his way to a little pub a few blocks from the school, it's a small local place known for its great list of local beers and a lively amount of entertainment in the evenings. At just before noon, it's fairly quiet, a handful of patrons inside but leaving the patio empty. Considering the unseasonably warm weather John decides to take a seat in the corner of the patio. A waitress walks over, bringing him a menu and beer list along with a glass of water.

"Thanks," he says, looking up and smiling at the waitress.

She is a striking, raven-haired beauty. A narrow face with higher-than-average cheekbones, narrow eyebrows all help her brilliant brown eyes sparkle. Her skin is porcelain white, without flaw or blemish, with a just hint of color on her cheeks. Long dark black hair, shimmering in the sunlight with an almost deep purple undertone to it, hangs down her back in a loose ponytail. She is wearing a simple tight white cotton t-shirt with short barely-there sleeves. The slight V-neck cut shows off the top of her modest cleavage. The rest of her torso is covered in a simple black apron, which hugs her chest and flat stomach down past her waist. A nametag pinned to the left shoulder strap tells the world her name is 'Gina'. She wears a modest blue skirt, comfortable looking with its many folds of material.

She smiles down at John, a slight sparkle in her eyes as she replies, "No problem at all, let me know when you're ready to order."

"Thanks Gina, I'm just waiting on one more person."

"No problem, let me know if there is anything I can do for you," she starts to turn away before biting her lip and adding, "anything at all."

Amused and more than a little surprised, John smiles at her as she moves away before picking up the beer list and browsing the latest additions.

"Hi John, sorry for running late," John hears from behind him, he turns towards the voice and sees Lily is dressed in a combination of tight yoga style workout clothes. Her long red hair was tied up in a high, tight ponytail. She is wearing minimal makeup and has a slight sheen to her skin from whatever physical activity she was taking part in. She is wearing a tight, white, sleeveless tank top, with a teardrop cut out showing a little tease of cleavage. Her breasts are held up tightly, a clear indication of a sports bra worn beneath. The top ends just above her midriff, a little jeweled piercing peeking out from her belly button.

On her lower half, Lily wears a short pair of tight black yoga shorts. The shorts hug her perfect ass, and only go down to about her mid-thigh. They show off just how lean and strong her legs are, showing everyone just what made her such an impressive gymnast and cheerleader. Following the curve of her thigh up, the shorts also frame a slight thigh gap and hug her mound and pussy tightly.

Taking in this vision of sultry sportiness, John's mouth drops, before regaining his senses, "That's no problem, I take it your activity was a physical one?"

Lily smiles, "Yes, we were doing a yoga session in the park. Worked up a little sweat but it was beautiful outside. We were having too much fun in our session."

Watching as she takes the seat opposite him on the patio, John says, "Well that sounds far more fun than what I was stuck with." He turns and waves over the waitress, asking Lily, "What would you like to drink?"

Gina arrives bringing another menu for Lily, the manages to hide her disappointment at the fact John's companion is a woman. She stands off to the side, stealing glances and smiles at John as Lily takes a quick look over the beer list.

Lily breaks the tension when she says, "I'll take a Raddler please."

"Make that two," John amends. Gina nods, smiling warmly at John before turning and heading back inside to the bar.

"I see someone has caught the eye of our waitress..." Lily teases. "I've come here quite a few times, and guys and more than a few girls are always trying to get Gina's affection. And yet here you are, getting it without even trying..."

Shaking his head, "Don't be absurd, she's just being friendly."

As if one cue, Gina returns to their table with their drinks, nodding politely to Lily, while keeping her eyes and smile locked on John. As she retreats, John shakes his head dismissively.

Lily cocks her head to one side, "Ok, really? She's practically undressing you with her eyes. You've always been a bit oblivious to the women around you. You might be surprised what many of us are thinking..."

Now it's John's turn to look skeptical, "I doubt that...wait a second, did you say 'us'?"

"John, I'm going to speak frankly. I know you are married, you have a son, and that I'm almost 20 years younger than you. But the truth is that ever since I was in your class, I've fantasized about what being with you would be like. Truth be told, many of the girls in your classes did, and still do from what I've heard in the hallways."

Thinking back to how Charlotte had told him how clueless he was about this very topic, John answers wryly, "So I've been told..."

"Oh? And who would have pointed this to you? I can't see Rebecca having these insights."

"No," John chuckles, "it certainly wasn't." He hesitates before sharing, "A, very good, very old friend of mine pointed this idea out to me when I ran into her a month ago. Just before you started with us actually," John says.

"He sounds very smart."

"She, actually," John corrects Lily. "And yes, very smart. Among her other amazing qualities," John smiles to himself recalling his and Charlotte's amazing night together.

Raising an eyebrow, Lily asks, "Oh, and what other qualities might those be?"

John blushes, feeling the slight bulge in his pants at his memories of fucking Charlotte all over her hotel room. "Well..." he pauses, unsure exactly what to say.

"Oh my God, John..." Lily says, "Is this someone you hooked up with??" she asks in disbelief.

"Well...you see..." John stammers.

Lily's eyes fly wide, "It IS, isn't it!?"

"Now wait, you don't quite understand. It wasn't quite like that..."

"Well then, John," Lily teases. "So tell me exactly how it was..." John feels Lily rubbing his calf with hers underneath the table. "In detail..." she whispers, looking coyly at him.

John looked around the patio, thankfully there was no one else sitting near them. "It's a long story; she was someone who I used to date, many years ago. Before I even met Emily..."

John takes the next few minutes telling Lily about what happened at the conference in September. How he and Charlotte met again after 20 years, the flirting, and how they had spent the night together. How she had left in the night and erasing away all methods to find her.

"That's so hot...and also so sad," Lily says, reaching out and rubbing John's forearm, just above his wrist. "So after all this time you two managed to find each other, declare your love, have amazing mind-blowingly hot sex, and then she disappears."

"You're telling me." He takes a sip of his beer, before adding, "Although, I did manage to track her down this week. Thanks to the pen she left me. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not."

"Well, that's good news!"

"You'd think so, I emailed her a few weeks ago, but never heard back." He shrugs. "I did all I could do."

"Oh John, I'm so sorry." Squeezing his arm affectionately, she retracts her hand slightly, giving his hand a squeeze.

"Look Lily, I don't know what you're looking for here. The only reason things happened with Charlotte was because of my underlying feelings for her. I've never cheated on Emily before, sure I've thought about it, what man hasn't? But that isn't my style..."

"I appreciate your honesty. I'm not a homewrecker, and I never wanted to split up you and your family. I'm sorry if my flirting and teasing gave you that impression. I genuinely like you, and I'm not afraid to say that I've been physically attracted to you ever since I was in your classes years ago and find it hard not to try to entice you. But I know you can't ever really be mine."

"I'm sorry Lily..." he starts to reply.

"No, John, please let me finish." She looks him in the eye, "I'm ok with knowing that you belong to someone else, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy one another..." she lets her words hang in the air, her meaning clear to even John.

"Lily...I..." John starts.

"I mean it," she interrupts. "You said it yourself. Your needs aren't being met at home, so why not let someone else meet them? Why should your needs be ignored? Sex and intimacy are part of who we are, and you have every right to have your needs and desire to be met. Let me be your release...and you can be mine, if only for a little while."

John is speechless. Turning her words over in his head as he considers what she is offering him. He did deserve to have his needs met, even if Emily was unwilling to do so. How was it fair for him to be cut off from what he wanted and needed to feel like a complete person? To love and be loved both in the emotional and physical sense was something John realizes has been missing from his life for several years now. He looks across the table at Lily, taking her hand in his and swallows hard.

"How would this work?" he asks in a low, almost ashamed voice.

Smiling, knowing she is on the verge of claiming her prize, "We just go with the flow. Do what feels good." She pulls a few bills from her wallet and lays them on the table before adding, "My apartment is just around the corner. Why don't we work there this afternoon?"

John smiles. "It is much closer than heading back to the school, and Mark isn't a stickler for making us be in the building just for the sake of it..." He nods, having convinced himself. "That sounds like a good idea."

Standing, Lily says, "Alright then...shall we go?"

John stands, trying to shift his quickly growing erection so as not to be too obvious. "Let's."

He follows her as they leave the pub's patio, turn the corner and head a few doors down. Lily pulls out a set of keys and enters the middle of a series of doors spread along the building, an older 3 story apartment building. Upon entering she heads up the stairs and stops on the first landing, opening up the door opposite the stairs, marked 2A.

"You weren't kidding about being right around the corner," John remarks.

"Nope," Lily replies, winking at him, "Why else do you think I suggested that spot to meet?"

John shakes his head in disbelief...and yet he definitely believes that this was her intention the whole time. "Wish I could say I was surprised..."

"You're learning, John..." she giggles. "Anyways, welcome to my place. It may not be much, but it's all mine."

As he enters, John looks around the small one bedroom apartment. Standing in the entryway there is a small storage room/closet off to the right, directly ahead is a living area, a worn but extremely comfy green couch looking sits against one wall, a small desk and chair adorn the opposite wall. In the corner is a well-used looking bookshelf filled with all manner of books, none of which look like they've been read any fewer than a half dozen times.

Off of this main room to the right is a small hallway with two doors, likely a bathroom and Lily's bedroom. To the other side is a partial wall that separates the tiny kitchen. Around the corner, open to the living room was a small dining area with a kitchen table and four chairs. Behind this is a sliding glass door that leads out to what could only very politely be called a deck.

"Well..." John starts, looking for the right way to phrase his words, "I'm guessing it doesn't take you long to clean the place up..."

Lily gives him a playful slap on the arm, "We all have to start somewhere, and I'd rather not live with my parents. Besides, I can afford it and still put a little bit of money away every month." She leads him into the apartment, ditching her shoes and closing the door behind them.

She walks over to the couch and takes a seat, lounging back on one side of it, her body twisted sideways as she looks and John, motioning for him to join her. John slips off his shoes and hesitantly joins her on the opposite end of the couch. His eyes pour over her lithe frame, all of her perfect curves hugged by the taut material of her work out clothes, her breasts rising and falling with every breath. Her hand resting on her thigh as she watches John sit on the couch, absentmindedly stroking along the line where fabric meets skin. Biting her lip as she eyes the prominent bulge in John's jeans, she asks coyly, "Is that for little old me?"

John replies timidly, still somewhat unsure of what is going on, "Maybe..."

Sensing his hesitance, Lily continues stroking her thigh with one hand while moving the other up to cup one of her breasts, rubbing her hand roughly over her left tit. "You know John..." she purrs, "the day I started working with you, I came home and played with myself until I came twice exactly where you're sitting." She lets her words sink in, "and that hasn't been the only time either..."