The Prescot Chronicles Ch. 02: A Mentor Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picturing Lily frigging herself while thinking about him, causes John's cock to throb as it grows even stiffer. "Mmm...Lily," he whispers, "that is so hot to think about."

Smiling, as she moves her lower hand from her thigh down between her legs, adjusting to make sure John can see what she is up to, Lily rubs her fingers overtop of her thigh gap pressing against her quickly moistening pussy. "Why think about it...when you can watch it live...."

John watches as Lily continues rubbing herself overtop of her tight clothes, clearly enjoying the feeling as she softly moans at her ministrations. After a few moments, she opens her eyes and says, "I think I need to get more comfortable..."

Before he has a chance to ask what she means, John watches as Lily stands and pulls down her tight shorts, the slight scent of her arousal hitting his nose as the shorts hit the floor. He notices that she is wearing a tiny pink thong, what little material it has is very clearly soaked. Standing there, John admires the cleanly shaven mound, the prominent pink lips undeniably glistening with her juices, the tiniest strand of material from her thong thread between her engorged lips. Instead of sitting back down on the couch, Lily reclines against the armrest, her body facing towards John and leans back slightly. She bends her left leg and places her foot on the couch, scooching in just inches from John's ass, while spreading her right leg out, knee bent, and resting it on the coffee table, exposing her pussy for John's viewing pleasure. Smiling at him, she reaches back down and, sliding the strand of fabric to one side, traces a pair of fingers along and then between her aroused pussy. Closing her eyes to focus on the exquisite feeling, Lily lets out a loud moan.

"Mmmm...I love that feeling..." she mutters before reopening her eyes to look at John. She bites her lower lip as her eyes very obviously trace down to his crotch and the large bulge.

Unable to believe the erotic display going on in front of him, John finds himself reaching down and cupping his very hard cock through his jeans. Hardly giving the sensation he so craves, he quickly unbuttons his pants, unzips the fly and slides them down. He kicks them off onto the floor, without ever taking his eyes from her fingers or pussy. Retaking his seat on the couch, John reaches down to start rubbing his cock through his boxers. Curling her fingers upwards and burying them inside of herself, Lily groans, her eyes closing as she focuses on the sensations. After a few slow pumps of her fingers, she reopens her eyes, looks over at John and whispers, "Show it to me..." before adding almost inaudibly, "Please."

John complies, fishing his hard, thick cock through the fly in his boxers. Lily moans as she sees his thick 8-inch long cock, the bulbous head already glistening with precum as he slowly strokes along his shaft. "Oh god Lily..." he moans. His eyes focused on her fingers deep inside of her pussy.

"Mmmm. You have such a nice thick cock Mr. Prescot," Lily mewls, pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy. The sound of her fingers squishing in and out is the only other sound besides their breathing. "Is it hard for me? Do you like watching me fuck myself like this?"

"Fuck Lily, you are so fucking hot..." he moans in reply, his hand grasping his shaft tightly and stroking all of the way up to the head and down to the base of his shaft. "I'm so hard for you..."

Lily scoots her bottom forward, closer to John, her leg squirming in between his body and the couch while the other stays on the table, bringing her wide open pussy closer to him. "Take a good look at my pussy. See how wet I am." She pumps her fingers in and out quicker now, moaning loudly and thrusting her hips onto her fingers as she does so. "Oh fuck this feels so good..." She opens her eyes and looks at John, "Stroke that cock for me..."

John moans, watching her pussy get so tantalizingly close as he continues pumping his fat cock for her. He watches as her other hand moves down, spreads the top of her puffy lips and starts rubbing the small pink nub hidden between. Instantly Lily's breathing starts coming faster, more ragged, her moaning going up an octave and coming as squeals.

"Mmmnnnn... so good..." she hisses. Opening her eyes, she moans to John, "Stroke that cock for me...mmm, yes." Her moaning matches his as he pumps his cock faster in rhythm with her fingers in her cunt.

Watching Lily play with her clit, just inches away from him he feels the heat rising off of her pussy. He turns his head to where her left leg has curled around him, leaning over to kiss her knee, leaning further to kiss above it. Lily moans as she feels his lips on her body, the hand buried in her pussy pulled out and moves to rub John's head, starting by feeding him her juices. He eagerly accepts, sucking in her fingers and licking them clean. He savors his taste, sweet, salty, musky... a beautiful and unmistakable taste. "Mmmm, yes John, taste my pussy on my fingers..." she moans and starts to slowly pull her hand away.

Not to be denied, John follows as she pulls back her hand, leaning forward and keeping her fingers in his mouth. Quickly he realizes he needs to shift his body and so he leans the side, allowing his head and torso to keep moving forward. By this point Lily's fingers are almost back to her pussy, and she takes her fingers from John's mouth, places them on the side of his head and pulls his lips onto her sopping cunt.

His hesitation now replaced with blind lust, John starts with a deep kiss on her labia, quickly pressing his face in and running his tongue up along the lips, before pressing deeper in between, plunging his tongue deeply into her pussy. Lily responds by wrapping her legs around his shoulders, lifting her hips up and pressing her pussy against his face. She growls, feeling his tongue push inside of her, followed by long deep licks up and down along her most sensitive areas. Reaching down, she grabs his hair, pulling him deeper onto her cunt, grinding her pubic bone against his face. Savoring the feeling of him eating her out.

"Fuck John.....right there!" she moans, bucking her hips against his face as he latches onto her clit, suckling with a firm yet gentle pressure. She feels him taking two or three fingers and pumping them slowly into her now quivering pussy. Her entire body tensing up as she begins climbing the hill to sweet release.

John keeps doing what she loves, suckling on her clit and pumping his fingers deep into her pussy. He feels her need as her moaning continues to pitch higher and higher, her legs aching to pull him tighter against her body.

"Oh fuck....yes....mmmmm......don't stop.......don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop....." she whimpers, her body nearing the edge, "Oh fuck......John.... Fuck.......YES! FUCK YES!!!!! Mmmmhnngngn" she explodes against his face, her pussy squeezing tight around his fingers and her legs clamping like a vice around his head.

John holds on as she bucks and squirts across his face. Her muscles squeeze so tightly he worries briefly if she'll break his fingers. He feels her entire body rippling as she crests the hill, moaning and panting and screaming. He laps up every drop, loving her taste.

After a few minutes, Lily releases her legs and lowers them, allowing John to sit up his chin dripping with her fluids. Still panting, she sits up and kisses John on the lips. Her tongue exploring his mouth, wrestling with his and her hands grab his head pulling him against her. Breaking the kiss momentarily Lily says, "Oh my God John, no one has ever made me cum like that before...that was...was..." she stutters looking for the right words, "absolutely amazing!"

Looking down she notices his rock-hard cock, covered in precum, and reaches down with her hand to start stroking it. "I think I need to return the favor..." she purrs as she continues to slowly stroke the length of his shaft, rubbing the sensitive head with her hand and coating his length with the precum.

With cock in hand, Lily slides off the couch and onto the floor in front of John, who has turned and is seated in the center of the couch, legs open wide giving her unlimited access. Leaning in close she gives the tip of his cock a kiss, sucking sightly and caressing the rim of his cockhead with her lips. John leans his head back and moans, "Oh god that feels so good..."

Lily flicks her tongue across his head, pressing slightly into his urethra, feeling his entire body tense at the sensation this sends throughout his entire body. Lily grasps his throbbing shaft tightly, ensuring that it stays exactly where she wants it. Then she gets an idea.

Pulling her mouth away, she looks up at John and flashes a truly wicked grin. "I think I know what you'd enjoy."

Lifting his head, he looks down at the sexy little redhead on her knees, her hand still gently stroking his cock. "Oh? Seems to me I'm enjoying this just fine..." he chuckles.

She inches forward slightly, pressing her breasts still clad in her sports bra against his cock. Reaching down she wraps both hands around his cock and starts giving him long firm strokes. John moans at the dual sensation of his cock being completely wrapped in her hands. After a minute of this, Lily pulls her bra out and guides John's cock beneath it and in between her perfect 34C breasts. Letting go of his cock for a moment, she lets the tight fitting sports bra squeeze her tits snuggly around the thick flesh of his cock. Feeling the precum lubricate the channel of cleavage she starts moving her tits up and down over his meat.

Johns eyes go wide as he watches Lily start fucking him with her tits. "Oh god...Lily this is amazing..." he moans, his hips thrusting slightly of their own volition trying to accentuate the feeling.

Grinning as she recalls the time she caught him masturbating about titfucking her she replies, "I had a feeling you'd like this..." With that she reaches down and runs her fingers over and around his purple cockhead, peeking up through her ample cleavage as she continues fucking his cock with her tits. The skin of his cock pulling back with every stroke, more precum leaking out as the pressure in his balls grows.

"Mmm, John, your cock feels so nice in between my tits..." she leans her head down and licks the tip of his head tasting his precum, "and you taste so good..."

Moaning at the onslaught of sensation John is rendered nearly speechless, "Oh fuck...mmmmm..." his breath starting to become ragged, head rolling back as he feels his cock completely enveloped by the sexy minx on her knees. "...soon...so close..." he manages to get out.

Hearing this Lily increases her pace, pressing her breasts together to increase the feeling all along his throbbing shaft and lean down to take his cock head into her mouth as he nears his climax. "Cum for me..." she hums around his cock, adding, "Mr. Prescot."

With that John stops fighting as his moan turns into a guttural growl, thrusting hard between her breasts and feeling her take his cock head in her mouth, his cock throbs and then explodes. He shoots several quick loads of hot cum into Lily's eagerly waiting mouth, which she quickly sucks back and swallows. She looks up at him, cum on her lips which she licks and swallows, as another shot of cum erupts, covering her throat and top of her tits. "Mmmm... John. You taste so good." She says before lowering her lips and sucking the last few dollops of cum from his cock pumping her head slightly to milk his cock dry.

After a few moments, as his cock starts to soften, Lily gently removes it from beneath her bra and rejoins him on the couch. She curls up against him, her hand gently stroking his semi-flaccid cock, while the other one scoops up the last of his cum from her chest before she licks her fingers clean.

They sit like this for what seems like a long time, both regaining their senses and breathes. John looks over at Lily, smiling, "I suppose we should probably talk about the senior trip now."

Lily giggles, "Perhaps we should put our clothes back on first." She stands and reaches for her shorts, sliding them back up and hiding her still moist pussy and thong.

John stands, tucking his cock back into his boxers and pulling his pants back on. He glances at Lily, realizing fully what has just transpired. He feels the back of his neck blush, not with guilt but... what? He was old enough to be her father, he HAD been her teacher. By her own admission, Lily had been the one pursuing him, and had lusted after him since she had been a student. Yet, despite the age difference, she seemed even more roused at the idea of having him.

Smiling, her face still aglow in post-orgasmic bliss, Lily reads his mind, "That was everything I dreamed of...well not QUITE everything," giggling as she looks down at his crotch, "but it certainly satisfies several my fantasies, and I know you've thought about fucking my tits..."

"Oh? How do you know that?" he asks, raising an eyebrow and looking at her inquisitively.

Blushing slightly Lily replies, "I may have overheard you a few weeks ago when you slipped away to the staff washroom in the 3rd floor hallway."

John's jaw goes agape, remembering his frantic solo session picturing himself fucking Lily's supple breasts. "Really?"

Lily nods, "I was in the bathroom beside you, fingering myself and getting off on hearing you. I didn't mean to eavesdrop..."

John shakes his head, "Well at least you didn't report me to HR..." they both burst into laughter. "I have to say Lily, I really didn't plan on this to happen."

"I know silly, you've been thwarting my attempts to hook up with you since my first day..." lowering her voice almost conspiratorially, she adds, "Actual since I was a senior... I always wanted to be the school girl fucked by her teacher..."

John is left speechless at this revelation.

"I've never had a lover so gifted at eating me out like that. It was as if you knew exactly what my body needed." Shivering, she adds, "I've never had such a strong orgasm from oral before, or such a long lasting one. I can't wait to see what you can do when you fuck me."

Smiling, rightly pleased with himself, John replies, "I've always enjoyed giving oral as much as I enjoy receiving it."

Lily smirks and leans in, giving John a deep tongue filled kiss. She wraps one hand gently around his neck, encouraging him to lean into the kiss. The pair makes out, kissing and gently exploring one another's bodies for the next little while, Lily's opposing hand wanders south, stroking John's groin, and smiling into the kiss as she feels his cock reinflating. John moans as he feels her caressing his reinvigorated cock.

Before things can progress further however, John's phone rings. Breaking the kiss, John grabs his cell phone glancing at it and answering it as he brings it to his face.

"Hi Mark," he answers, and listens to the voice on the other end of the line.

"Uh huh, yes Lily and I were just discussing that." He glances at Lily and winks as she looks at him quizzically.

"We haven't quite fleshed out the details of the trip yet, though we are looking at doing something a little different this year."

Glancing at Lily, who nods finally understanding the nature of the call, she mouths to John, "New-found-land."

Giving her a thumbs up John continues speaking into his phone, "We were actually considering heading east, to Newfoundland for this year's trip..."

"Yes, that's correct..."

"Exactly, more focus on experiencing things instead of just shopping and a token museum tour."

"Really? Ok...we can have something put together to present during the assembly next week..."

"No, that's no problem at all. Thanks Mark. Bye." John clicks off the call and looks over at Lily, "Mark is planning a grad class assembly for next week and wants us to present a draft agenda for the trip."

"Alright," Lily chimes, "I have a few ideas, but I'm going to have to put these away first," she chuckles as she pulls her sports bra back down over her breasts which John had been playing with during their make out session. "I need you to focus on the task at hand."

With that, the two spend the next hour and a half working out details of their trip, exploring various websites and identifying several potential sites for the class to visit. By the end of the afternoon, they have a tentative schedule for a 10-day trip, with a comprehensive list of activities and sites that would be included on the trip.

As John goes to leave, Lily pulls him into one last deep tongue filled kiss. Her hand pressing against his chest. "Mmmm. I'll never grow tired of that...have a good weekend Mr. Prescot."

As she closes the door to her apartment, she winks at John.

The weekend goes by without much fanfare, a chance to get caught up on a myriad of partially completed chores and to start new ones. Reflecting on it on Monday morning, John reflects on just how little guilt he harbors after spending a good portion of Friday afternoon fooling around with Lily. How quickly their chatting had transformed into the hottest mutual masturbation session before ending in eating her luscious pussy out and then fucking her gorgeous breasts.

"Hi John."

"Hi Lily," replies sheepishly.

"John, I just wanted to say thank you again for Friday afternoon. I meant it when I said that I have dreamt for many years about getting together with you in some way."

"Lily, you are an absolutely gorgeous woman, smart, sexy, and confident. You are bound to succeed in anything you set your mind to." He pauses, preparing to let the other shoe drop.

"Listen John. We had fun, a LOT of fun on Friday," Lily starts, "But it has never been my intention to break up your family. I'd like to be able to keep having fun with you, there is so much I want to do to you; and have done to me by you. I'm not looking to settle down and am more than happy to move forward with a friend with benefits kind of arrangement." She leans forward and plants a firm close-mouthed kiss on his lips. "You don't need to answer me, just give it some thought. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be disappointed if you decided that this doesn't work for you.

John replies by leaning in and kissing Lily on the lips. After a moment of their lips pressing together, he pulls back and replies, "I'd love to explore that with you."

As the bell rings, Lily grins ear to ear, "I'm glad to hear it." She kisses him quickly, biting his lower lip playfully as she pulls away. "I have to go teach now, but I'll see you later..." she winks and turns to head back to her classroom, leaving John grinning like an idiot as he watches her marvelous ass recede.

=============================

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment, some star, and feel free to message me directly...how will John and Lily's new arrangement play out? Will Charlotte ever return to John's life? Who knows (because I sure don't! Yet...)?