All Comments on 'The Present'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Proofread

Your story was going along fine until the dad got home from work and asked about your birthday which you indicated was on a Tuesday but you were getting your present on a Saturday. Plus you then mentioned how the dad wouldn't probably be up for sex since it was the middle of the week. Another lapse in the time line. Otherwise a good story that only needs a little proofreading and editing of other minor issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree you need to always proofread your story at least twice after your done. Then I suggest using an editor to catch spelling and grammar.

october2069october2069over 7 years ago
Most incredible!!!

I just wish he came in her pussy more! Other than that - it was HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
proofread

Give us a break, just read the damn story, enjoy and say thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stopped reading

stopped reading when he said pussy i need to fuck mom .

anny mom would hit him in the face & throw him out

stuppid you started like that!!!!!!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I thought it was hot. To the anon who stopped reading and said the mom should have thrown him out for saying he wanted to fuck her, what do you think was going to happen you stupid twat?? It's a fucking porn story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!

Maybe his mom agreed a little to fast. But other than that, the story was fucking hot. How about a sequel? Christmas or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Is this a repeat or a very near copy of one I've allready read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Mom gives her boy Alex the best present a mother ever can--the warm hairy hole between her thighs the kid came out of.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 7 years ago
Fucking hot

I was rock hard from the first paragraph till the end. Fucking awesome story. Just wish the the end would have hinted that the mom was not stopping after just one day...

HairAddict67HairAddict67over 7 years ago
Sequel?

Absolutely incredible story! I encourage you to write a sequel, maybe for his 20th birthday? Would love to see more from this storyline.

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 7 years ago
The perfect mom!

Lucky kid, wish this was a normal part of our culture. I would have loved to use and abuse my mom at that age.... and then there's my sister............

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel

PLEASE ADD A SEQUEL. This story was the 2nd best one on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
one of hottest I've ever read

You should write the next capter

JagnagJagnagabout 7 years ago
Nice

Nice.....

Great story, well put together and well presented.

I agree with the others, continue this one or try another, ill keep an eye out either way.

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

More more more

SomthinsupSomthinsupabout 7 years ago
Awesome story!

Please write a part 2 for this.

mcfbridgemcfbridgeabout 4 years ago
Love it

Really great story. I know it came to a good ending, but I would love to read a sequel to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story and Home Run are the guaranteed one shot dead shot faps on this site.

Perfect even tempo and hit the show-dont-tell sweetspot.

Alwayswantedto will be the all time marathon session expert, thehumpman produces lovely and staccato quick shots, but these two stories are the perfect middle distance gems.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I do not know about this story. He shows no respect nor love for his mother. Per story "thinking about how he was going to use & abuse my mother". "great to treat her like a slut"; and "only wants sex with mother". At 19, parents wonder if he wants a bile or gaming laptop? Mothers, wives, women, sluts and whore should be treat as ladies until they prove they are not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She should propose this present again for his next birthday and also come up with a few extra things he is allowed to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bever to late to write a sequel.

Her Mother after a month begins to flirt and tease. Then it evolves into heavy petting and eventually her sly, sexy smile nails him on the dining room table. Let the fun begin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a sequel where he asks it again for his next birthday, this time wanting to anally creampie her and impregnate her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please do a sequel, this is amazing. Preferably with pee involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories on here, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this, please make a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This definitely needs a Christmas edition.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best story you've done, love it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

best story on the site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...