The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looked like fun," Ann said, leaning over and swiping her tongue across Eve's cum-covered lips.

"I-I've never done that before," Eve gasped, hesitatingly smiling.

"Done what?" Ann asked.

"Sucked a guy's cock after it had been in me," Eve replied.

"How did you like the taste of your own pussy on a cock?" Ann asked, smiling down at her.

"It tasted good," Eve replied, blushing.

"You've never tasted your own pussy before?" Ann asked in astonishment.

"No," Eve replied, shaking her head.

"I love the taste of a cock straight from a pussy, especially my own," Ann said. "And then when it goes off, a big mouthful of cum, there's nothing better."

"I never let guys cum in my mouth," Eve said.

"Really?! Never?" Ann asked, her mouth dropping open in surprise.

"No," Eve replied, shaking her head. "It just seemed so gross and they all always wanted to."

"God, for me, the best part of sex is a mouthful of cum," Ann said.

"I have a couple of friends who say the same thing," Eve said.

"Well, my cock liked the way it felt in your mouth," Bill said.

"It tasted...good, once I stopped thinking about it," Eve admitted.

"Would you like to see us fuck?" Ann asked.

"You can do that, already?" she asked, the astonishment clear on her face.

"He can always get it up," Ann laughed, pushing Bill over onto his back and mounting him, reaching beneath herself to guide his cock to her pussy and sinking down on it. "Why don't you sit on his face while I fuck him?" she suggested.

"Oh, god, this is so much fun," Eve laughed as she complied, facing Ann and watching as she rose up and down on Bill's cock, his tongue busy in her own pussy. "I can't believe that you're eating my pussy after fucking me."

"Why not?" Ann asked. "He says it always tastes better then because the juices are flowing."

"Nobody ever did it to me before," Eve gasped, writhing on Bill's face as his tongue stimulated her pussy.

Several minutes later, Ann dismounted Bill's cock, leaning over and taking it into her mouth while Eve watched wide-eyed, still riding Bill's tongue, gasping when she saw cum shooting from Bill's cock into Ann's mouth, covering her tongue in thick white goo, Ann making sure to keep her mouth open, jacking Bill's cock onto her tongue so that Eve could see, finally visibly gulping everything down before wrapping her lips around his cock and totally sucking him off, sitting up on her knees, licking her lips, a satisfied smile on her face.

"Oh, god!" Eve gasped, falling over onto her side, holding her pussy tightly as her body spasmed in orgasm.

"Are you having fun yet?" Ann asked, leaning over to smile at Eve.

"I have never cum so much before," she gasped, a tremor running through her body.

"Nice, isn't it?" Ann asked.

"Is it always like this?" Eve asked.

"With us it is," Ann replied.

"No wonder you like it so much," Eve sighed.

"How about some more wine?" Bill suggested. "Then I want to fuck that tight pussy of yours again."

"Oh, god!" Eve laughed. "Yes!"

"Now for some tasty pussy," Bill said after they had drained a glass of wine, pushing Eve onto her back and her knees up to her chest, lowering his face to her split, clam-shell pussy and plunging his tongue into her, causing her to moan and arch her hips against his mouth. "Ready for some more cock?" he asked, looking up at her from between her spread thighs.

"Yes!" Eve gasped. "Yes!"

"Amazing how tight your pussy is after three kids," Bill commented as he filled her pussy with his cock.

"God, that feels so good," Eve gasped, humping up against him as he began to fuck her.

Ann knelt next to them, enjoying seeing Bill's cock sliding in and out of Eve's pussy. She reached out, rubbing Eve's tiny button of a clit while Bill continued fucking her. After a couple of minutes, Eve started gasping, mewling as the combination of Bill's cock and Ann's finger on her clit had their effect, moaning out loud as her whole body spasmed as an intense orgasm shook her. At the same time, Bill let loose, pumping cum into Eve's spasming pussy, not stopping until he had drained himself, pulling out to look at her spread pussy leaking cum.

"Oh, god," Eve gasped, panting as she lay back, her legs splayed wide apart. "You came in me," she said, reaching down between her legs and then lifting her cum-covered fingers and staring at them.

"Let me help you with that," Ann said, crawling between Eve's spread legs and dragging her tongue up through her cum-filled pussy before gluing her mouth to her and feasting on the cum cocktail filling her.

"Oh, my god!" Eve practically screamed. "You're not...oh, my god. Oh, my god," she gasped as Ann ate her pussy, not stopping until she had gotten every bit of cum that she could find. "I've never...nobody has ever done that," Eve gasped.

"What a shame," Ann said, licking her lips. "Pussy is never tastier than when it's full of cum."

It was obvious that the fun was over and they dressed, Eve taking her time to get her make-up and hair perfect, once again looking like the kewpie doll that she always appeared to be in public.

"I don't know what to say," Eve said as they prepared to leave. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Well, I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did," Bill said.

"I did," Eve replied. "I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm not."

"And you shouldn't be, either," Ann said. "This was just sex, nothing more. It takes nothing away from your marriage," she added, knowing what Eve was thinking.

"Jerry has never and could never satisfy me like this," Eve said, shaking her head. "He's a great dad, but he leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to making sex fun and exciting."

"But you love him, don't you?" Ann asked.

"I suppose so," Eve replied unconvincingly. "But it doesn't matter. Thank you," she said, hesitating, then hugging Bill fiercely.

"Definitely my pleasure," Bill replied, hugging her back. "Any time."

"Really!?" Eve asked, her face brightening.

"I sure hope this won't be a one-off," Bill replied, grinning at her.

"Oh, god!" Eve said, her cheeks flushing. "We'd better go. They'll start wondering."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Amanda," the President said into the phone, "get Chris Vanger, Steve Einstein, and Tony Pellegrini in here right away."

"Yes, Mr. President," Amanda Searls replied.

"Mr. President?" Chris Vanger said when the three men were all present in the Oval Office.

"I want to divorce Sylvia," the President said.

"Jesus!" Chris gasped. "That will have serious repercussions on the election."

"Is there any reason to do this now?" Tony asked. "Can't it wait until after the election?"

"The optics are going to be terrible," Chris said. "You already poll poorly with women. You dump your wife, you'll lose them even more."

"I caught that bitch red-handed in bed getting fucked by her lead Secret Service agent," the President replied, his eyes narrowed, crossing his arms over his chest in his defensive posture.

"Oh, fuck," Tony said. "Oh, fuck."

"Mr. President," Steve said, "just playing devil's advocate, even though you're perfectly right in wanting a divorce for such a thing, I'm sure that her legal team will throw up all of the allegations that have been reported in the press about you and other women, whether they're true or not. It would be very, very ugly and certainly politically self-destructive."

"It would kill any chances for re-election," Chris said emphatically. "But you should fire the FBI agent."

"She said that she'd go to the press if I did," the President replied. "She told me that she'll fuck whoever she wants, whenever she wants. She didn't even make him use a condom," he added as the door to the Oval Office opened and Eve entered. "She was on her hands and knees and I could see his cum running from her pussy."

"Who?" Eve asked as she took her usual place at her father's side, a hand on his shoulder.

"Sylvia," the President replied.

"Oh, my god!" Eve gasped, her other hand going to her mouth. "Well, I'm not surprised. What do you expect from a former underwear model? I never understood why you married that slut," she added, conveniently forgetting her own afternoon.

"You have to decide what's more important to you," Tony said, "divorcing her or getting re-elected. I agree with Chris, you divorce her, you can kiss a second term good-bye. It's already happened, so you can't make it not happen. Might be better to just suck it up until you get re-elected, then do it."

"I agree," Chris said.

"As distasteful as it might be, I agree," Steve added.

"The country needs you," Eve said. "Getting re-elected is more important."

"That fucking bitch," the President growled, his frustration obvious. "Cuckolding me! I'm the goddamned President of the United States! Okay, you can go, but not a word of this to anyone," he warned.

"Of course not, Mr. President," Chris said as the three men moved towards the door.

"I could fucking kill her!" the President exploded when they had gone. "She loves it from behind. He was just kneeling there. Her pussy was wide open, cum running from it. Fucking slut! Unfaithful bitch! You'd never do anything like that to Jerry, would you?" he asked, his hand sliding up the back of her leg to her ass.

"Of course not, Daddy," Eve replied, hoping he wouldn't notice her blushing, almost gasping when she felt his fingers slipping into her panties and finding her sopping pussy.

"You always have such a nice, wet pussy," the President said, his fingers slipping into her.

"You know how much it excites me when you touch me like that, Daddy," Eve said, her legs trembling.

"Sylvia used to get wet like that in the beginning," the President said, withdrawing his fingers from her pussy and his hand from beneath her skirt, looking at his glistening fingers before sucking on them. "She used to beg for my cock."

"What woman wouldn't want you?" Eve asked.

"Fucking bitch," the President swore.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"The children are happy to see you," Eve remarked as she, Jerry, and their children had dinner with the President that evening.

"They look great," the President said, picking up Ariana and holding her over his head. "Family is important, the most important. Loyalty, that's what family is all about."

"My family makes my life worth living," Jerry said. "They keep me grounded."

"I haven't seen that dress before," the President said, looking at Eve.

"I got it today when I went shopping with Ann," Eve replied, blushing.

"So you like her now?" the President asked.

"Yes," Eve replied. "Once I got to know her, I realized how special she is."

"That's why I made her my personal advisor in addition to being my Economic Advisor," the President replied.

"She's so real," Eve said. "We had lunch with her husband, who is also very nice. I hope that we do it again. I had a lot of fun with her."

"Well, you might have some free time on your hands for the next few days," the President said. "I want Jerry to go to Saudi Arabia and talk with MAS."

"What about?" Jerry asked, knowing that he was referring to Mahmud al Saud, the crown prince with whom he had established a good relationship, in spite of being Jewish.

"I want them to buy weapons," the President replied. "I need to show the American people that I can help them make money. A $5-10 billion deal would show them that I'm the best deal-maker President ever."

"They already know that," Jerry said sycophantically, as ever.

"I don't care if you have to suck that murdering son of a bitch's cock to get the deal done," the President said. "You just make sure that you come back with a deal. I think that he likes having a Jew suck his cock."

"Daddy, the children," Eve protested.

"Why don't you put them to bed," the President suggested.

Ariana, James, and Thomas each hugged their grandfather, then kissed their father before Eve led them from the room.

"You've got a great relationship with MAS," the President said. "He's mentioned that he likes you."

"He's okay," Jerry replied. "I'm not so sure that I trust him, though. He's pretty much all about himself."

"You've sucked his cock before?" the President asked.

"Only a couple of times," Jerry replied.

"Fucking towel heads are all boy lovers at heart," the President said. "He have a big cock?"

"Not so big, but fat," Jerry replied. "He cums a lot."

"Has he tried to fuck you?" the President asked.

"No, but he had his bodyguard fuck me the last time I sucked his cock," Jerry admitted. "He has a big cock."

"I can't believe that you're married to my daughter," the President sighed. "I hate fags, though you're not a fag, strictly speaking."

"No," Jerry agreed, squirming uncomfortably.

"At least you've given me grandchildren," the President said. "It's been a real shit day. How about sucking my cock for me, help me to relax?"

"Uh, sure," Jerry said, slipping from his seat to kneel in front of the President, his father-in-law, as he extracted his cock from his trousers.

When Eve returned to the room, she found her husband with his mouth full of her father's cock.

"Oh, yeah, yeah," the President gasped, his head thrown back as he came, filling Jerry's mouth as Eve stood next to him, her hand on his shoulder as she watched.

"It's good that Jerry can always help you to relax," she said as she felt his hand slide up her leg to her ass, his fingers worming their way into her panties and slipping between her wet pussy lips.

"I really needed that," the President sighed when Jerry sat back, licking his cum-slicked lips while the President sucked on his pussy'd fingers. "You should go fuck your wife now. You'll be gone for a few days."

"That's not necessary," Eve said, remembering what a real fucking felt like.

"Go on, it'll be good for both of you," the President insisted.

Eve tolerated Jerry being on top of her, her pussy not feeling full like Bill's cock had made it, remembering the afternoon and grateful when he came quickly like he always did before he rolled off of her and fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, that was certainly something else," Eve commented to Bill that evening as his cock plunged in and out of her pussy.

"Definitely," Bill replied, grinning down at her. "I never imagined that I'd be fucking the President's daughter."

"It was the first time I've seen her as totally human," Eve said. "She forgot her act."

"Cumming like a mink will do that, won't it?" Bill asked, reaching down to rub Eve's hyper-sensitive clit, feeling her pussy respond by clamping down on his cock while her body writhed in orgasm.

"Bastard!" Eve gasped, raising her legs to lock around his waist. "Do that again."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I thought this whole thing was over," the President complained the next morning as he watched the news on the Oval Office TV with Ann, Chris Vanger, the Chief of Staff, and Tony Pellegrini, his personal attorney.

"It's got to be a fake," Tony said as they watched the news reader displaying the photo of a very young Supreme Court Justice Kent Caraway displaying his cock to a group of clearly horrified young girls.

"Jesus!" Chris gasped, pointing. "The red birthmark on the head of his cock, just like Dr. Kord described it in her testimony against him during the confirmation hearing."

"It's a fake!" Tony insisted.

"For his sake, I hope so," the President said, shaking his head. "What a small cock. Pathetic."

"The Democrats are going to jump all over this," Chris said. "They'll try to impeach him for lying during the confirmation."

"It's a fake photo!" Tony insisted.

"Ann, what do you think?" the President asked.

"Well, fake or not, that is clearly Justice Caraway's face," Ann replied.

"A simple forensic examination will prove that it's a fake photo," Tony insisted, wiping his forehead.

"Can a Polaroid photo be faked?" Ann asked.

"Anything can be faked," Tony snorted. "We do it all the time."

"So what do we do?" the President asked.

"Ignore it," Tony replied immediately. "Don't give it any credence by even acknowledging it."

"This is going to go viral," Ann said. "You won't be able to ignore it for very long."

"Get me Kent Caraway on the phone," the President said to Amanda Searls after getting her on the line. Right away."

"Fuck, another fucking disaster," Chris said, shaking his head.

"Kent, what the fuck is that?" the President asked, hitting the speaker phone button so that everyone could hear.

"M-Mr. President, I have no idea," a clearly rattled Kent Caraway replied. "Just more lies. It's an attempt to smear me."

"So that photo is a fake?" the President asked. "This never happened?"

"Never!" Justice Caraway insisted. "I've never done anything like that in my life. My whole life has been service to my country. My record is exemplary."

"Who is this guy who suddenly produced this photo, Tim Maulette?" the President asked.

"He was my best friend in high school," Justice Caraway replied.

"Some best friend," the President smirked. "Why do you think he's doing this?"

"I have no idea, Mr. President," Justice Caraway replied.

"They're reporting that they've had the Polaroid photo examined and that it is genuine," the President said, watching the TV screen.

"That's a lie, Mr. President," a clearly panicked Caraway replied. "It never happened."

"Well, this is going to be ugly," the President said.

"Oh, shit!" Chris Vanger said, pointing at the TV. "The House Ethics Committee is already announcing an investigation to see if they have grounds for impeachment. They're going to do this whole thing all over again."

"You had better get your shit together, Kent," the President said. "You need to be strong. Deny everything, vehemently. Never admit anything, ever. You understand?"

"Yes, Mr. President," Justice Caraway replied, his voice trembling. "I assure you that there's nothing to this. It's all a lie. I have two daughters. I'd never do anything like that."

"You didn't have two daughters back then," the President said, hanging up the phone.

"CZN has offered to share our verification investigation and the photo with the FBI and the CIA to support our reporting on this shameful story," the newsreader was saying on the TV.

"Amanda, get me the CIA director right away," the President barked into the speaker phone.

"Yes, Mr. President," Amanda replied.

"Jean, what are you doing about this Caraway mess?" the President asked when the CIA director came on.

"Mr. President, I've talked with the FBI director and we're coordinating sending a team to CZN to see what they have," she replied. "As soon as I have anything to report, I'll let you know."

"Make it fast, Jean," the President said. "We can't afford to give this time to grow any bigger."

"Yes, Mr. President," Jean Paslip replied before the President ended the call.

"Ann, what should I do?" the President asked.

"There's nothing for you to do other than what you've already done, Mr. President," Ann replied. "You cannot be seen to be interfering, that much is certain."

"You need to make a statement of support for Justice Caraway," Tony said.

"Definitely not!" Chris Vanger said immediately. "What if it's true? That will just compound the problem."

"You think that there's anything to it?" the President asked, his eyes narrowing.

"I certainly hope not, Mr. President," Chris replied, "but if there is anything to it, you can't be seen to be doubling down on Justice Caraway. You'll take enough of a hit for having nominating him in the first place and defending him against the claims all of the women who came forward to accuse him of sexual improprieties."

1...89101112...29