The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel you cumming," Sylvia gasped, pushing up onto her elbows so that she could see his cock pulsing in her pussy.

"Mmm, nice," Ann said when Bill finally finished cumming and leaned back, his cock slipping from Sylvia's now-gaping pussy, cum drooling from her hole.

Sylvia watched with open mouth and eyes as Ann leaned over and sucked Bill's cock clean before gluing her mouth to her pussy and slurping at the cum cocktail filling her, not stopping until Sylvia had cum several times and her pussy was sparkling pinkly.

"Oh, that was so nice," Sylvia sighed as she sprawled back, her legs spread wide. "Is it always like that with you?"

"Yes, but we don't usually have such a fine second pussy to enjoy," Bill replied. "You really are an exquisite fuck and so very delicious."

"I'll say," Ann said, still licking her lips. "Your pussy is made for eating; so juicy, so delicious."

"I've never eaten anyone who is as wet as you," Sylvia said, laughing. "And such long pussy lips. I just loved sucking on them."

"And they love being sucked on," Ann replied, joining her in laughter.

"Can we have some more wine?" Sylvia asked, pushing up onto her elbows. "Then I want to watch the two of you fucking. You can do that?" she asked, looking at Bill.

"As long as there's a place for his cock, he can do it," Ann said, smiling hugely. "It's one of the reasons I married him. The man is a fucking machine in every sense of the word."

Bill got the wine and they sat comfortably together enjoying it, watching the lights below as they looked out the window-wall, Sylvia leaning against Ann who filled her hand with a hard-nippled breast, while Bill ran his hand up the inner thigh of her leg which was laying across his own, his fingers lightly teasing her pussy, rubbing her lips between his fingers.

Then Ann pushed Bill over onto his back, mounting him and guiding his cock to her pussy, while she encouraged Sylvia to sit on his face, the two women smiling at each other while Ann fucked Bill and Sylvia got her pussy eaten.

"I love having you here, Sylvia," Ann panted as her hips rocked back and forth as her pussy slid along her husband's cock.

"I've never had such a nice time, such good sex," Sylvia purred, hesitatingly reaching out to cover Ann's hard, dark nipples with her hands, then pinching and pulling on them. "I never realized that a woman could be so sexy without large breasts."

"They're sensitive, connected directly to my clit," Ann said, shuddering on Bill's cock as she came.

"I can't decide which one of you eats pussy better," Sylvia laughed.

"And we can't decide which one of us likes eating it more," Ann laughed. "He's going to cum, I can feel it," she announced.

"Oh, let me," Sylvia said, leaning over, her face right in front of Ann's pussy as she leaned back on her hands, leaning in to lick the shaft of Bill's cock, not stopping until she was sucking on her clit.

"Ah, ah, ah," Bill cried out, his voice muffled by Sylvia's pussy smothering his mouth.

Sylvia pulled his cock from Ann's pussy, sucking it into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as his cock began to blow cum onto her tongue and into her mouth. Bill arched his hips up when he felt his entire cock disappear into Sylvia's siphoning mouth, finally collapsing back onto the bed when she had totally sucked him off.

"Christ!" Bill gasped, amazed at being so thoroughly vacuumed.

"Oh, you are so juicy," Sylvia said as she leaned further forward and dragged her tongue up between Ann's long, spread pussy lips.

"Mmm, yes," Ann said, a hand on Sylvia's head as she ate her pussy, feeling her juices flowing even more when she sucked on her clit, tripping her into yet another orgasm.

"Tomorrow is promised to nobody," Bill said when he returned with more wine after they had finished.

"What does that mean?" Sylvia asked.

"Dance like you've never danced, fuck like you've never fucked and never will again," Ann replied, smiling as Sylvia laughed.

"Oh, I do hope that we do this again," Sylvia said.

"Then I think that we can count on it," Ann said.

"You haven't cum in my ass yet," Sylvia said as she drained her glass of wine, then rolled over onto her knees, burying her face between Ann's legs, her tongue slipping into her pussy as Bill got behind her and filled her pussy, pumping a few times before withdrawing his cock and pressing it against Sylvia's starred rosebud, surprised and pleased at how easily he was able to fill her ass.

Bill and Ann smiled at each other as he fucked Sylvia in the ass while she continued to feast on Ann's pussy. Knowing what she wanted, Bill gave no warning, just gripped Sylvia's hips tightly when he finally came, pumping cum deep into her ass as she rotated her hips, pressing back against him.

"This is the most perfect evening that I think I've ever had," Sylvia sighed when she finally rolled over after Bill finished cumming, her feet planted flat on the bed and well apart, cum visibly oozing from her ass, her pussy spread wide open above.

"Definitely one for the record books," Bill said. "I'm going to go clean up. Would you care to join me?"

"Of course we will," Ann said, laughing. "If you think that I'm going to leave the two of you alone, you're crazy."

They showered together, helping each other, enjoying the touching before emerging clean and toweling off, then dressing.

"Thank you," Sylvia said, softly kissing Ann. "For dinner, for showing me how good sex can be," she added, kissing Bill, then melting into him as he held her close, their tongue duelling.

"Please come again, whenever you'd like," Bill said, smiling into her face in front of him. "Otherwise I'm going to have to come to the White House and find you."

"I might like that," Sylvia said, smiling.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well?" Ann asked when Sylvia had gone.

"What can I say but wow?" Bill replied, shaking his head. "That is one hell of a lady."

"I'm glad that you like her," Ann said, hugging him. "I think that there's something special about her and her pussy is so delicious."

"It definitely is," Bill agreed, "but nowhere near as tasty as yours," he said, leading her back to the bedroom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What are we going to do?" the President asked the next morning. "More resignations, 7 of them. I cannot govern like this."

"You should declare a national emergency, martial law," Tony Pellegrini said.

"You are a fucking idiot," Jerry said, disgust on his face.

"Mr. President, if you are going to continue to listen to this cretin, I must submit my resignation," Steve Einstein said, pulling a letter from his inner jacket pocket and holding it out.

"A lot of good you've done," Tony Pellegrini snarled. "I'm getting dirt on the Jadens, what are you doing? Offering more useless advice?"

"Mr. President, I agree with Steve," Jerry said. "Unless you want to share a cell with this idiot, he has to go."

"He's my personal attorney," the President said stubbornly. "Attorney-client privilege will protect us."

"That would be seen as a conspiracy and a violation of the RICO statutes," Steve Einstein said. "You are digging your own grave, Mr. President. We have a crisis in the House. We do not need the debacle that this idiot is creating also coming down on us," he said, stepping forward and laying the letter on the President's desk. "I has been an honor to serve, Mr. President," he said, then turned and walked towards the door.

"Steve, wait," the President said, getting to his feet. "Tony, you should go to your office, deal with your business there."

"As you like, Mr. President," Tony Pellegrini said, glaring at Steve, then Jerry.

"Forget him," the President said when the door to the Oval Office closed behind him. "What are we going to do about the House?"

"There's nothing to be done," Jerry said, shaking his head. "The Democrats can just ignore us now. The FBI is getting ready to arrest people."

"Bob, can't you stop them?" the President asked.

"I cannot, Mr. President," the Attorney General replied. "Even firing the entire directorship would have no effect. It's being handled at lower levels. They're being very clever. It is deliberate. It's the Deep State conspiracy. We can't fire them all."

"Jerry, go talk to the House Republican leadership," the President said. "Find out what we can do to help them. There's got to be something. And why is Brock Presser only picking on Republicans? Why doesn't he go after the Democrats, too?"

"Well, he is a Democrat, Mr. President," Chris Vanger replied.

"He also said that he'd go after anyone who he has evidence of corruption," Steve Einstein said. "I believe him. The man is integrity personified."

"I don't need people with integrity, I need people with loyalty," the President groused, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'll talk to the Director of the FBI, Mr. President," Bob Carr said. "Maybe I can reach an understanding with him."

"You do that," the President said. "Ann, I want to talk with you. The rest of you can leave."

"Mr. President?" Ann said after the others had filed out.

"I want you to have a talk with the Fed Chairman," the President said. "The stock market is wobbling and I don't like that. The economy is the one thing I can point to for the re-election. It's the best economy we've ever had. Ever."

"I can talk to him, Mr. President," Ann replied, "but there's not much he or the Fed can do other than affect interest rates and I doubt that he'd be willing to do that."

"Well, talk to him," the President said. "Make him see reason."

"Yes, sir," Ann replied.

"My wife is going to Denver to make a speech about her taking care of children thing," the President said. "She wants you and Eve to go with her."

"I'd love to, Mr. President," Ann said. "I think it's a wonderful initiative. Children are our future, after all."

"You don't have any children, do you?" the President asked.

"No, I don't," Ann replied. "Maybe one day, but it hasn't happened so far."

"I need to go meet Sylvia," Eve said, looking at her watch. "She's invited me for tea each morning."

"So you made peace with her?" the President asked, scowling.

"I think so," Eve replied. "We understand each other better now."

"Well, she's made it very clear that she wants nothing to do with me unless she absolutely has to, the fucking bitch," the President said. "If I don't win re-election, she will fuck me every way that she can, when she's not fucking her Secret Service detail."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mmm, I love the way you eat my pussy," Sylvia sighed as Eve slurped at the cum cocktail filling her.

"I love the taste of your pussy," Eve said, looking up from between Sylvia's spread thighs, licking her lips.

"And you're not angry with me for cheating on your father anymore?" Sylvia asked.

"No, not really," Eve replied. "I think I understand it."

"Would you let Jerry fuck you if you knew that he was fucking porn stars without a condom?" Sylvia asked.

"Definitely not," Eve replied, "but I don't have to worry about that. I guess I'm lucky."

"Well, I'm sorry, but your father is a pig and he will never touch me again," Sylvia said. "Do you still want to be friends?"

"Yes," Eve replied. "I admit to feeling a bit conflicted, but I get it. Besides, I just love eating your pussy."

"It doesn't bother you that I'm not eating yours?" Sylvia asked.

"Do you do that?" Eve asked, surprised.

"Yes," Sylvia replied. "Maybe I'll eat yours. Would you like that?"

"Gosh, yes," Eve replied. "I love having my pussy eaten."

"Has your father ever eaten your pussy?" Sylvia asked.

"No," Eve replied firmly. "He told me that he thinks it's gross. He's such a germaphobe. Honestly, the only thing that he's ever done is fuck me in the ass."

"And you like that?" Sylvia asked.

"He's not very gentle," Eve said, "but I like being able to make him feel better, feel happy. But I won't do it again. I promised and I always keep my promises."

"Well, you sure didn't get that from your father," Sylvia laughed. "Make me cum again. It will relax me for the trip to Denver this afternoon," she said, smiling at the look on Eve's face as she slid her tongue back into her pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Daddy, are you okay?" Eve asked when she returned to the Oval Office to find the President by himself, watching Faux News.

"The FBI arrested Tony," the President replied with a sigh, shaking his head.

"Oh, no!" Eve gasped as she approached his side, her hand resting on his shoulder. "That poor man."

"He won't tell them anything," the President said, sliding a hand up the back of his daughter's leg to her ass. "We talked about this happening. He knows that I'll pardon him, but he tells them nothing. Attorney-client privilege and Executive Privilege. They're wasting their time."

"But what will you do without him to help you?" Eve asked, taking a deep breath when she felt her father's fingers slipping into her panties and between her sopping pussy lips.

"I need to find another attorney," the President replied, sliding his fingers back and forth between her pussy lips before slipping them into her.

"I'm sure you'll find a good one," Eve said, feeling her knees tremble as he continued to play with her pussy.

"You're going to Denver with Sylvia?" he asked, withdrawing his glistening fingers from beneath her skirt and sucking on them.

"Yes, and Ann," Eve replied, trying to control her breathing, feeling her pussy getting even wetter from the stimulation of her father's fingers.

"So you made peace with her?" the President asked, sitting back.

"I did just what you told me to do, made a deal," Eve replied.

"What kind of a deal?" the President asked, sliding his hand back up beneath her skirt.

"Well, number one, I promised her that I wouldn't let you fuck me in the ass anymore," Eve said, sighing when she felt his fingers in her panties and then into her pussy once again.

"Fucking bitch," the President said, jamming his fingers into her pussy, causing her to gasp. "Anything else?" he asked, sawing his fingers in and out of her sopping pussy.

"She has me come to her rooms each morning after she...after she fucks her Secret Service agent," Eve replied. "She has me eat her pussy, clean her up."

"God damn!" the President shouted, pulling his sticky fingers from beneath her skirt, an angry look on his face, looking for a place to wipe his fingers, then sticking them into his mouth and sucking on them.

"It's okay, Daddy," Eve said, squeezing his shoulder. "I really don't mind. She's been very nice to me and her pussy is delicious. And she won't make any problems for you while you're President. She promised."

"And you believe her?" the President snorted.

"Yes, I do," Eve replied. "She's really angry with you, you know. She could really hurt you if she tried to divorce you while you're President. I don't think that she's at all worried about her own reputation, so she'd make sure that everything is out in the open."

"Mr. President, Mr. Vanger is here," Amanda Searls announced.

"I need to get ready for Denver," Eve said. "I'll talk with you when I get back."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sylvia had to blink back tears as the thunderous ovation in response to her impassioned speech about protecting and supporting children was finished.

"She was amazing," Eve said to Ann as they both applauded. "She really means what she says and they knew it."

"I had no idea," Ann replied, also surprised. "She is definitely not what you'd think she is."

"No wonder my father married her," Eve said, causing Ann to have to choke back laughter at the obtuseness of her statement in light of how Thomas Pocksy had treated her.

"Oh, Sylvia, you were just magnificent," Edith Goldstein told her when she finally exited the stage.

"Such an amazing audience," Sylvia said, obviously affected by the reaction.

"It's a shame that you have to go back to Washington so quickly," Edith said. "Aaron and I would love to have you as our guests. Aren't you a skier?"

"Oh, I just love skiing," Sylvia replied, smiling broadly.

"Is there any way you can stay, be our guests at our chalet in Aspen?" Edith asked. "We've just had 30" of fresh snow. The conditions are as good as they get."

"I know that Eve loves skiing, too," Sylvia said, smiling. "Why not? What do you think?" she asked, looking at Eve and Ann.

"Oh, I'd love to," Eve said, "but we didn't come prepared for something like that."

"Not to worry," Edith assured her. "We will make sure that you have everything that you need."

"Ann, what do you think?" Sylvia asked.

"I'm not much of a skier, but it sounds wonderful," Ann replied. "I've never been to Aspen."

"Then it's settled," Sylvia said.

Ann could not believe that they were in Marine helicopters flying up into the Rocky Mountains towards Aspen. She had called Bill and he had enthusiastically encouraged her. Eve was on cloud nine, literally and figuratively, Aaron and Edith Goldstein being fabulously famous patrons of the arts and other worthy causes, worth billions.

Their Secret Service detail was scrambling, trying to adjust to the sudden change in plans. Edith and Aaron seemed overwhelmed to be on the Marine helicopters that ferried them to Aspen and a group of Suburbans had been hastily arranged to take them from the airport up to the Goldstein chalet, a fairyland construction on Aspen mountain overlooking the ski area with 360º views of the Rocky Mountains.

Once there, one of the three guest chalets that were part of the compound were assigned to Sylvia, Eve, and Ann, each of them given spacious, connecting suites with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the fairyland vista. The Secret Service detail were given an adjacent guest chalet for their needs.

A who's who of Aspen's glitterati was invited to an impromptu, lavish reception, replete with a Dom Perignon champagne fountain and ice bowls of Beluga caviar, along with platters of lobster, oysters, clams, and shrimp, along with a fireplace big enough for six people to stand in that contained a roasting boar on a spit.

Ann was overwhelmed by the number of famous actors and actresses, as well as some of the biggest names in finance that were in attendance, anyone being anyone having an Aspen residence. Even though the dinner started just after midnight, it was the most lavish affair that she had ever seen, all done on the spur of a moment, arranged from Denver by Edith as they flew in the helicopters.

When the party finally wound down around 3:00 in the morning, Ann felt like she was numb; too much champagne, too much incredible food, and exhausted beyond words. When they finally retired to their suites on the top floor of the three-story chalet, Sylvia suggested that they all soak in the rooftop Jacuzzi, big enough for a dozen people, snow falling as the full moon lit up the snow-covered peaks around them.

"I have died and gone to heaven," Ann sighed as she sank into the Jacuzzi with Eve and Sylvia, the three of them naked as jaybirds.

"My heaven includes having my pussy eaten," Sylvia said, laughing.

"That would be icing on the cake," Ann replied, laughing.

"My bed is big enough for the three of us," Sylvia said. "Shall we?"

Eve was surprised by the turn of events, though not displeased. Seeing Sylvia take the initiative and crawl between Ann's thighs to slurp on her pussy surprised her, but didn't stop her from kneeling behind her and spreading her ass cheeks wide apart so that she could eat her pussy from behind. Soon enough, they were in a daisy chain, feasting on each other, changing directions several times so that they each got to eat each other before finally snuggling together on the big bed, worn out from the day and the many orgasms that they had each experienced.

1...2122232425...29