The President's Advisor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was so nice to be in Colorado for those two days, away from all of this, just being with nice people, doing nice things," Eve said, wiping her eyes and trying to repair her makeup. "Coming back to this is so depressing."

"Don't you need to go see Sylvia?" Ann asked, noticing the time.

"She told me not to worry about it today," Eve replied. "She knew that it was going to be crazy around here. In a way, I wish that I was seeing her. Eating her pussy would make me feel better. It would be a nice escape for a bit."

"Well, we can lock the door and you can eat my pussy," Ann suggested, smiling at the look of surprise on Eve's face. "Or maybe you'd like me to eat yours?"

"How about both?" Eve asked, laughing and going to the door and locking it, then hopping up on the desk, reaching up beneath her skirt and pulling her panties down and off, then putting her feet up on the edge and leaning back, exposing herself.

Ann leaned over and dragged her tongue up between Eve's fat outer pussy lips, tasting her tangy juices before teasing her clit and feeling her tremble, then stabbing her tongue into her, drinking the cascade of juices that ran from her as she glued her mouth to her and slurped, only stopping when Eve pushed her head away, her whole body trembling as she came.

"Oh, god, I needed that," Eve said, laughing. "Now I want to eat your pussy."

Ann smiled, trading places, hitching her skirt up, no panties to remove, and leaned back to watch as Eve sucked on her long pussy lips, then slid her tongue into her and began to feast. When she had cum several times, Eve finally leaned back, licking her lips, her mouth and chin covered in Ann's juices.

"It's so nice how a tongue in your pussy can make all of your troubles disappear," Ann sighed as she lowered her legs and stood up. "That felt great. Thank you," she said, leaning over and softly kissing her, their tongues briefly dancing. "It certainly took the bad taste of that meeting from my mouth. Now I need to get some work done. You worry about yourself. Your father's a big boy and his problems are his responsibility, not yours."

"Maybe we can have dinner together soon?" Eve asked. "With Bill."

"I know he'd love that," Ann said with a smile. "He's always going on about your tight pussy."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"In an astonishing turn of events, White House Counsel Steve Einstein has resigned," the NBC newsreader announced. "According to the statement released by Mr. Einstein, he felt that it was 'morally incompatible with his beliefs to continue to represent this President any longer'. Apparently, President Pocksy's recent Tweet about people needing to be careful about insulting him because his supporters are passionate about their President crossed a line for Mr. Einstein. His statement further stated that 'nobody, especially a president of the United States, should ever condone violence because of a difference of opinion'. President Pocksy's blatant racism, misogynism, and disrespect for anyone who disagrees with him has now taken a dangerous turn with the vicious murder at his instigation of a protester at his recent rally in Brooklyn."

"I want NBC's broadcast license canceled," the President thundered, his face purple with rage, spittle flying as he glared at Chris Vanger, Bob Carr, Jerry, and Ann, Eve at her usual place by his side, but not touching him, clearly rattled by the violence of his anger. "And I want that fucking asshole sued for defamation."

"Mr. President, you have no personal attorney or a White House counsel," Chris Vanger bravely responded. "Who is going to do this?"

"Bob, you get the Justice Department on this," the President said. "I want NBC shut down, now."

"Mr. President, I can have people look into this, but NBC has not broken any laws that I can see, even though they might be open to a defamation lawsuit. For that, you'd need your own counsel. The DOJ would not be allowed to represent you in a personal capacity," the Attorney General replied, "as much as I'd like them to."

"I want a gag order on Steve," the President shouted. "He opens his mouth, makes any statement, I want him arrested and thrown in jail."

"Mr. President, Mr. Einstein is a private citizen and the Constitution protects his right to say whatever he wants. If he libels you or defames you, you can sue him in a personal capacity, but the DOJ can do nothing," Bob Carr replied, clearly nervous. "You can order him not to say anything that would violate attorney-client privilege, but you cannot stop him from speaking out if he so chooses."

"The House Ethics Committee has already announced that they are going to invite him to be interviewed," Jerry said. "They're prepared to subpoena him if necessary. I doubt that he'd defy a subpoena, though his professional ethics might prevent him from testifying voluntarily."

"In further news, the eight Senators arrested by the FBI in simultaneous arrests this morning were charged based upon the information which former Attorney General Brock Presser supplied to the FBI," the NBC newsreader continued. "Seven of them were granted bail with instructions not to leave the country, while one, Senator Wylie from Wyoming, was denied bail when it was discovered that he had a passport from Malta and had chartered a private jet in preparation for leaving the country. This means that the Senate Majority is now 1, as Senator Wylie will not be able or allowed to vote on anything the Senate considers while incarcerated. The Minority Leader, Democratic Senator Wright, has introduced a motion to expel the 8 indicted Senators from the Senate. This is not expected to be adopted, as innocent until proven guilty is still the bedrock of our system of justice, in spite of the President ignoring this principle repeatedly."

"This is a coup!" the President shouted. "Bob, have your people prepare pardon papers for them. I'll cut this off before it gets any traction."

"I'd be happy to do that, Mr. President," the Attorney General replied, "though your pardon would only apply to the Federal charges. The states that they represent are preparing their own charges because the crimes took place in their jurisdictions. You cannot issue a pardon for non-Federal crimes or charges."

"But I'm the goddamned President," the President shouted. "I can do whatever the fuck I want to do."

This was met with a deafening silence.

"Mr. President, you need counsel, both personally and for the White House," Jerry finally said. "You cannot protect yourself without help."

"I've talked to a dozen of the top law firms," the President said, clearly exasperated. "They all said no. Everyone is running scared. I've been contacted by a few low-life lawyers looking to get famous. They don't know anything."

"Have you tried Joe Capone?" Jerry suggested.

"The mob lawyer?" the President asked.

"Yes," Jerry replied. "He's ugly, but he has vast experience taking on the government and often winning."

"They'd just say that I was a mobster if I hired him," the President said.

"Mr. President, they're already saying that and have been for a while," Jerry said, shifting uncomfortably on his feet. "You need a competent attorney."

"What about Representative Moucher as White House counsel?" Chris Vanger suggested. "She's basically useless as a representative now, so why not tap her for White House counsel? She was a hugely successful prosecutor before entering the House and she knows how government works."

"And how would that make me look, hiring a woman for such an important position?" the President scowled.

"What's wrong with hiring a woman?" Eve asked.

"They're okay for some things, but not something important like that," the President replied, Eve's jaw dropping in surprise. "Where are you going?" he shouted as Ann walked towards the door. "Where do you think you're going?" he shouted as Ann opened the door and left.

"Daddy, sometimes you are just so stupid," Eve said, following Ann and exiting the Oval Office, leaving everyone stunned.

"She's useless anyway," the President said, sitting down, not specifying who he was referring to.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You are without a doubt the most awesome woman I have ever met," Bill said as he stroked his cock in and out of Ann's pussy, her legs wrapped around his waist.

"There was no way I was going to listen to that asshole and not leave," Ann said, squeezing his cock with her pussy. "I think that he's really crazy, not just crazy, but really crazy. I can't believe that the 25th Amendment isn't being discussed by some of his cabinet."

"I never thought of Eve as having a spine, just a nice, tight pussy and a willing mouth," Bill said, groaning as his balls exploded.

"I give her credit for not making it worse," Ann gasped as she milked his cock with her pussy as he came. "Releasing a statement saying that she realizes that her children need her more than her father was smart. I'm sure that her approval rating will go up. I have a feeling that deep down inside she has dreams of high political office, the Oval Office in particular."

"Stupidity runs deep in that family," Bill laughed as he withdrew his spent cock from her pussy.

"Eat my pussy and show me how much you love me," Ann said, pulling her knees to her chest and smiling as Bill lowered his face to her cum-filled snatch and slid his tongue into her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mr. President," Joe Capone said upon entering the Oval Office. "I never thought that I'd see the inside of this office outside of a movie set," he said in his thick Brooklyn accent as they shook hands.

"I had it redecorated to be more presidential," the President boasted. "It looked like shit before."

"It's smaller than I would have expected," Joe Capone said as he looked around.

"A lot of people say that," the President said, leading him over to the sofas.

"I take it that you need a lawyer who knows how to fight dirty," Joe Capone said as they sat down.

"I need a lawyer that knows how to win and I don't care how," the President replied. "You interested?"

"You'll take a lot of grief if you hire me," Joe Capone said.

"Grief is all I get anyway," the President replied. "What's a little more?"

"What exactly do you want from me?" Joe Capone asked.

"Muddy the water, drag things out, bury them in paperwork," the President said. "Delay, delay, delay, at least for another five years until I'm not President anymore. Then the gloves can really come off."

"You expect to be re-elected?" Joe Capone asked.

"Of course I'll be re-elected," the President said. "The people love me. They know that I'm the best president this country has ever had."

"Mr. President, if I accept, there's one thing that you have to expect from me," Joe Capone said. "I don't do bullshit with my clients and my clients don't lie to me. If I think that you've lied to me, about anything, I'm gone. At the same time, I'm always going to tell you exactly how it is, your ego and pride be damned. From what I've seen of you, you won't be able to deal with that."

"I'm as New York as you," the President said, his eyes narrowing. "You do your job, I'll do mine."

"Well, Mr. President, I think you're insane if you think that you're going to be re-elected," Joe Capone said, looking directly at the President. "You have a solid core of supporters, maybe 25%-30%, ignorant, mostly un- or under-educated, religious fanatics, incels; the rest of the country despises you. Now all of your main congressional support is either gone or in jail or going to jail. If I were you, I'd walk away while I could, leave the country and run your empire from somewhere more friendly to you. Politically, I think that you're already a dead man walking."

"Who do you think that you're talking to?" the President asked.

"I'm talking to a guy who wants me to represent him," Joe Capone said without flinching. "You may be the President, but to me you're just another client, maybe. If you want the best criminal defence attorney in the country, you hire me, if I'll have you. Your money doesn't impress me. I have more than enough money."

"Then why would you want to represent me if you have such a negative opinion of me?" the President asked, cowed like he'd never been in his entire life by a person other than his father.

"Fame," Joe Capone said easily. "I'll be the most famous lawyer of all time when I get you off. I want to be in the history books for a reason other than my last name."

"You think you can get me off?" the President asked.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't," Joe Capone replied.

"Do you think that you can help Tony Pellegrini, too?" the President asked.

"I could, but I won't," Joe Capone replied.

"Why not?" the President asked.

"Because he's a dumb fuck masquerading as a lawyer," Joe Capone replied. "I'd rather represent a child rapist. If I were you, I'd write him off and forget that you ever knew him."

"He'll rat me out if I don't help him," the President said.

"That I can help you with," Joe Capone said with a thin smile. "Someone will talk to him, make him understand the price of opening his mouth. I'm sure that he'll agree that a long prison sentence would be preferable. He has a family, after all."

"You're hired," the President said after a moment's hesitation.

"You agree to my conditions, without exception?" Joe Capone asked.

"Yes," the President replied.

"We only ever talk privately," Joe Capone said. "Never any witnesses."

"What about my White House counsel?" the President asked.

"You don't have one," Joe Capone replied.

"I will and whoever it is will need to be familiar with some things that overlap," the President said.

"I'll have to decide that on an issue by issue basis," Joe Capone replied. "Attorney-client privilege only goes so far, as you now know. Look what happened with your last attorney before Tony. He told the Feds everything they wanted to know. He didn't care about being disbarred and losing his license, he just wanted to save his ass."

"Okay," the President agreed.

"My fee will be $1 million per month, payable up front," Joe Capone said.

"I thought you said that money wasn't important to you," the President said.

"It isn't, that's why I'm only charging you $1 million per month and not $5 million," Joe Capone replied.

"Why up front?" the President asked.

"Your history of stiffing people is well known," Joe Capone replied. "I'd rather not have to be put in the position of dealing with you if something like that were to occur. You pay up front, we won't have that problem, will we?"

"No," the President replied, subdued.

"As soon as I receive your check and it clears, we'll talk again and I'll get to work," Joe Capone said, getting to his feet. "It's been a pleasure meeting you, Mr. President," he said, shaking his hand before leaving.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Amanda, get Jerry. Tell him I want to see him right now," the President said into the speaker phone when Joe Capone had gone.

"Right away, Mr. President," Amanda Searls replied.

"You wanted to see me, Mr. President?" Jerry asked when he arrived at the Oval Office several minutes later.

"I just hired Joe Capone as my personal attorney," the President said.

"Jesus, the mob lawyer?" Jerry asked, his eyes wide in surprise. "The press will go nuts."

"You recommended him, remember. Is he the best criminal defence attorney?" the President asked.

"He's supposed to be," Jerry replied. "He'd better be for the shit you're going to take for hiring him."

"Can you arrange a meeting and talk to Moucher about the White House counsel position?" the President asked.

"I'm sure I can," Jerry replied, nodding.

"Don't mention Capone," the President warned.

"Trust me, I won't," Jerry replied, shaking his head. "Damn!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, this President is a fighter," Seamus Harrity said on his talk show on Faux Network. "He doesn't waste any time. The word is that he's hired Joe Capone as his personal attorney and that Representative Moucher has agreed to leave the House and become White House counsel. Capone is famous as a mob attorney who isn't afraid to fight dirty. He's a winner and the President is sorely in need of someone who can fight as dirty as the coupsters attempting to get rid of him. Jeanette Moucher made her name as a hard-nosed Federal prosecutor. I have no doubts that she'll make Steve Einstein look like the wimp that he turned out to be."

"This President knows no shame," the CZN newsreader said, shaking his head. "He has hired the most notorious mob attorney in the country to represent him, which makes some sense, as this President has only behaved as a crude, unscrupulous mobster. Joe Capone's great-great-uncle was Al Capone, who died of syphilis in a Federal prison while serving an 11-year sentence for tax evasion. The President seems to be oblivious to the degree to which he is bringing the office of the presidency into disgrace and disrepute. Phone calls and emails to Mr. Capone have gone unanswered."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mr. President, what do you want to do about the G7 meeting?" a very nervous Chris Vanger asked the next morning at the morning meeting, attended for the first time by Jeanette Moucher, the new White House counsel, Bob Carr, and Jerry.

"It's a waste of time," the President replied.

"Mr. President, you have accepted an invitation from the Queen for a private meeting and reception at Buckingham Palace," Chris Vanger said.

"Mr. President," Jeanette Moucher said, "I think it would be a mistake to miss the G7 meeting and an even bigger mistake to cancel the meeting with the Queen. You'll be able to demonstrate your statesmanship with the G7 and everyone respects the Queen. Her tacit endorsement of you by this invitation is important. It further demonstrates how well thought of you are in the highest of circles."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I really don't know why he bothered to go," Seamus Harrity said on his evening show on Faux Network. "The G7 is a waste of time and they proved it with their stupid resolutions about climate change, which we all know is a hoax perpetrated by Jorge Zorosh. Seating the President between the Prime Ministers of Italy and Canada, two lightweights, was an insult. Even though the meeting took place in England, all of the focus seemed to be on the effeminate French President and the dykey German Prime Minister."

"Even the group photo of all of the leaders was an insult, placing the President next to that fat, unkempt little midget of an English Prime Minister, probably the stupidest Prime Minister in all of England's history. The other leaders were insulting, the way they moved away from the President and the Prime Minister, leaving a noticeable gap between them as if they had some communicable disease."

"But the worst was the Queen's reception, where her grandsons and their families were not in attendance, at the last minute claiming that they had sick children that needed to be cared for, as if their nannies were suddenly incapable. I think that they deliberately leaked those photos of the two missing families having a picnic dinner at the same time as the reception, all of the children seeming perfectly healthy as they ran around playing."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ann was just about finished sucking Bill off, her mouth full of hot, thick cum, when her phone rang. Seeing who it was, she hit the speaker icon to answer.

"Ann, where were you today?" Eve's voice asked.

1...2324252627...29