The President's Gay Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Then be careful what you say to me as your phone may be tapped. Was the wearer of the bra a client?"

"No. But her lover is."

"You recognize the brand and know the size?"

"Yes, but I said I recognized the brand but I did not stock it and had no intention of helping them to run down the poor woman who was only having some fun. I got away with it."

"Well, so far."

"Oh shit."

"Just keep your mouth shut. The investigators will be good enough to find out without your help and that let's you off the hook. Now, think very carefully before answering this question in code. Who do you think she was?"

"They'll track her down as it's the most expensive bra every imported here. It was modeled at the autumn fund-raiser."

"Oh good one Izzy. Twenty-two hundred women attended the events center that night and that item failed to attract a high enough bid."

"True, but next day the lady we know who drunkenly claimed to have been balled by a man who wears robes with a touch of purple purchased that bra next day."

"What!"

"Bit of a laugh, don't you think?"

Kitty laughed and said just as well she was sitting down. "That is truly amazing. Ohmigod." She knew it was a top clergyman with a reputation for philandering.

"Exactly darling. Keep your breasts looking good. We unpack new season's shipment on Friday morning."

"Will call Friday. Bye."

Chapter 3

Adjusting a bra strap, Kitty called a private number. "Meet me in ten minutes where you tried to shaft me when I was twenty."

"Can't," he whispered. "I'm chairing a finance committee meeting."

"Be there. I'm worth it," Kitty said cutting the call.

Okay, their phones were bugged and both of them were under surveillance. But Jim Gee would also have the brains to work that out. It was important they were not seen making contact. Kitty raced off making various twists and turns, went up ten floors in an elevator and took the next elevator down. She entered a restaurant, leaving immediately via the kitchen, rode a cab for two blocks and ordered the driver to do a wheelie and roar down the near empty street for three blocks and turn left where she jumped out, throwing two twenties at him as she ran into an alley. Kitty branched off in another alley and arrived behind King Towers Apartments, the site of which was previously occupied by a movie theatre. In the alley behind it she leaned against the wall where a fumbled attempt at removing her panties all those years ago took place.

Someone came up panting and she relaxed, recognizing him.

"You remember this spot after all those years ago," grinned Jim Gee.

"Sixteen years and, I think, three months and three weeks. You obviously remembered where to come."

"Ah yes. May I kiss you?"

She nodded and their sunglasses steamed over because both were panting.

"You remain a great kisser," he said solemnly and she said she knew that and asked had he become any more expert at removing panties.

Still panting he grinned but ignored the jibe. "I ran such a twisting route I almost lost myself. Great news thought, Chase wants out, alleging I've become cold. We'd done eight months together but I guess I ran cold after reuniting with you but unfortunately, as yet, not sexually."

"Look, no time to waste. It's a shocking tip. I'll swear this is true because when it comes to lingerie my source is infallible."

Kitty thought Jim turned white when she told him the name. "Infallible you said."

She nodded. "But there's one way to get confirmation."

"Ask her? If won't work. She's one hard-ass dame."

"No, go to the weakest link."

"Lady Fitzroy?"

Kitty snorted and said dryly, "I wasn't aware it was a threesome." She reached up and wiped little drops of sweat from his brow and he kissed her fingers briefly before she pulled them away and scolded, "I'm not having sex with you until Chase really has left you."

"It's under negotiation between lawyers."

"I can guess, you wanting to give her nothing and she wanting millions."

Jim frowned and said he'd made a reasonable offer and she was clawing for two million. "The lawyers expect resolution by the end of this month."

"Goodie for you. Hassle Magnolia but get her alone. Say you won't reveal the name and when she finally goes to throw you out give her the name and watch her face. Then keep up the pressure and she'll crack and then ask her for proof. Say once it's out a rug will be thrown over the whole affair."

Jim frowned, watching Kitty's breasts heaving from the kissing, or was it the running? "She won't fall for that?"

"She'll be so unsettled she won't know what to think or believe. Just squeeze for proof."

Proud of his expertise, Jim snapped, "I know to do that."

"I bet you get bitchy with Chase just like that."

Jim looked appalled. "Oh Kitty, I'm under immense pressure but that's no excuse to snap at you. You're are helping me colossally."

"I've not heard that word used that way before?"

He grinned and then switched to a very dark look. "If I publish information that's proved to be sensationally false, then I'm done for as a publisher as well as an editor."

"Alternatively you become the hero of the nation."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Now off you go and mind you, do try to publish the truth."

He banged against her lips, their teeth clashing.

"Oh shyte, sorry."

"It's okay, back to how you kissed clumsily sixteen years ago."

"Bitch," he said fondly. "Where's my jacket?"

"Back in your office I should think. Are you sure you are competent enough to handle a hot exposé like this?"

"Bitch," he sighed, and was off, hearing her call, "Please don't use that awful male word on me ever again."

Kitty stood for a moment thinking of him spread over her nude, grunting, the little grunts sounding almost as if he were saying, bitch, bitch, bitch. Oh the darling boy, she sighed, clamping her thighs together before walking out of the alley into a stiff northerly breeze, mission accomplished. She looked down at her pretty blue dress wondering what she'd worn all those sixteen years ago when the frisky young guy, too inexperienced for his own good...and she still too nervous about gaining too much experience too quickly, Kitty sighed. The jerk then took up with the very experienced Valda Young.

* * *

At 4:25 am next mornings later, the director of the Bureau arrived with two associates and handed the Prime Minister the folded newspaper.

"It's horrendously bad Mr President. Sit down before you open the paper."

Gerry unfolded the paper ready to puke. But as soon as he read part of the screamer headline on page 3 he began to grin:

Wives of Political Chiefs Real Chums

"Want us to blow up their printing presses and torture him?"

"No. Get your woman here to pull my wife out of bed and bring her to me. She won't be dressed but will love you guys eyeing her."

"But Mr President, I..."

"Get it done Ralph."

The director nodded and the female agent returned with Magnolia, totally undressed, who was rubbing her eyes. She yawned and asked, "This must be important darling to humiliate me like this?"

"Oh, that," Magnolia said, looking at the disclosure, the naming of Gaye Struthers, wife of the Leader of the Opposition as 'the woman who was licked into frenzy by the wife of our President'. You don't look too displeased."

"I'm not, I'm about to turn this into a political triumph."

"I suppose that means were are to divorce?"

Gerry rubbed his stubble and pretended to look as if he'd just been given good advice. "Oh darling, what a wonderful suggestion. Of course I'll release you to allow you to enjoy a full life of debauchery."

Magnolia looked startled. "What a crazy idea. I love you daddy."

She was ignored. Instead the President asked his wife how did the newspaper scumbag get the name.

"He arrived with it here yesterday afternoon."

"That's crap," Gerry said, slapping Magnolia's face.

The visitors grinned and the director advised. "Not the face Mr President, the public doesn't accept women being hit on the face or breasts."

"Where then, I don't wish to hurt myself."

"A kick up the ass is fairly safe," ventured the woman agent.

Gerry threw up his hands in frustration and sat down. "No stand where you are Magnolia, I haven't finished with you. How the fuck did Jim Gee have your lover's name when the Bureau didn't get it until early evening?"

"Because he's more competent?" But eyeing the surly looks Magnolia said, "It was just a thought guys. Perhaps he got lucky?"

"Tell us what happened Magnolia."

"He called and said could we meet for late lunch. I said I'd already eaten but he was welcome to drop over for a drink."

"What, you offered a drink to the asshole after what he's done to you and especially to me?"

Magnolia looked offended. She told her husband that actually the scumbag was rather nice, quite a gentleman.

"So you offered it to him?"

"Oh no, he didn't appear interested in me sexually despite...er...not interested."

Gerry yelled, "You slut. Keep going about the name."

"Well, he politely asked me the name of my lover and showed me eight photographs."

"What another six?"

"Yes, six and the two published total eight."

That left the President a little red in the face.

"Figuratively we thrust and parried but it became a little tiresome so I told him to piss off."

"You told him to leave."

"That's what I said, I practically threw him out but he was too quick for me. I was unable to get my hands on him."

Gerry appeared ready to throttle her. "And then?"

"On the doorstep he asked was it Gaye Struthers and I laughed and told him of course and that I knew he'd known her name all the time."

Gerry groaned something about dumb blondes including dyed blondes. "And then he left?"

"Yes, after asking him for proof of confirmation. I got snotty at him for not believing me and fetched my camera phone on which I had stored nine or ten exposures of Gaye undressing and then undressing me and a couple of, well, rather restricted shots."

The Bureau director turned white. "Where is your camera phone now?"

"Oh he got me interested in talking about sexual gratification and he drove off with my phone."

"What!" yelled both men.

"Ah, he stole your phone?" said the director, rubbing his hands.

"Not exactly."

The two men looked at each other and groaned.

Rather rattled Magnolia whimpered, "He'd asked to borrow the phone and I replied only if he persuaded me there was good reason for me to agree to that. He said he wanted to hold the phone with its evidence in safe custody in case he and his newspaper were accused of making up the naming of Gaye. He promised not to reveal the existence of the proof unless the claim was denied and he was threatened with arrest. That sounded a good reason to me because I thought he was too nice a man to be jailed with criminals."

"Wait here Magnolia. I'll be in my study talking to the director."

In the study the President ordered the director to call off the two surveillance teams and remove all evidence of phone taps and shred all records relating to the case.

Ralph asked was the President certain about that and any order would have to be confirmed by the PM.

"Get it done Ralph. There could be uproar in Parliament this afternoon if I mismanage. I'll be ordering the dissolution of the present Parliament and calling for new elections in six months. Another resolution from me will call for the country to be run by an Executive Council comprising the Prime Minister and his Ministers and led by myself plus Alf Struthers being appointed as deputy leader of the executive, being leader of the largest Opposition Party."

"Why a delay of six months before the new election?"

"To allow the Government's spin merchants to come up with new images of the executive as being worthy leaders of the next generation of governance of this country. It will be a convenient period to give Alf and me time to divorced our oversexed wives."

"Oh, brilliant Mr President. And you'll want us to wipe out Alf and all other principal opponents to the PM and his party candidates on the eve of the new elections?"

"No Ralph, a great idea but please don't lose sight of the fact that we are a democracy."

"Yes, of course Mr President."

* * *

Gerry went in to his office suite and called Kitty into his office and closed the door.

"I take it you're still unhappy with me?"

"Exactly."

"Were you tied in with this astonishing revelation about the other woman?"

"What do you think?"

Gerry winced and said Kitty could be so difficult at times. "But it's all over now. Before the day ends the Prime Minister will formerly dissolve Parliament and announce details of the interim government, an Executive Council and new elections after six months."

"Smart move waiting for six months. That gives your parliamentary pals to bolster their images and for you to regain the confidence of the people."

"Yes, smart thinking. But that's why I pulled you into the Public Service and had you groomed to become my private secretary."

"Are you certain you are legally entitled to chair the Executive Council?"

"Yes, and the Chief Justice has confirmed that as being legal during a time of declared Civil Emergency. At other times I am bound to maintain only an advisory role to my Government

Gerry rubbed his chin. "Ah Kitty, would you consider becoming my next wife?"

"No," said Kitty. "You should consider standing by the wife you have."

"You cow."

"Well, I will be out of your hair soon. Remember you have accepted my resignation and I leave at the end of the month."

"I want you out of my sight within the next hour. I'll have you released on full pay -- an email should be with you shortly from Parliamentary Services authorizing your immediate departure."

"Goodbye Gerry."

"I guess there's no chance of you coming in having one over my desk?"

Kitty smiled and said he never was good at guessing the answer he expected.

"Goodbye Kitty. I'll attempt to make sure if you're ever to work again you'll have to go overseas to find someone willing to hire you."

"Enjoy life with a new Parliament opposed to you Gerry."

Gerald sat glumly. A hopeful reason for appointing her was to bonk her but she kept her legs crossed and she'd proven she had political depth and communicating skills and had emerged as an award-winning political journalist. To his amazement she'd turned out to be incredibly good at her job. She'd saved his butt many times and knew he had to find someone else in her class, preferably someone who thought favorably at becoming the plaything of the President. That media woman Megan would be no good -- he'd get her processed but conveniently she'd fail on the intelligent test and would show up as a security risk. Heh-heh-heh. Oh he was such a rotten sod, Gerry yawned, thinking little wonder according to the bishops resplendent in their white and purple robes and all seeking knighthoods, the entire country was in moral decline.

Now clear of oppressiveness of the political morass, Kitty sat on a park bench and called Jim Gee.

"Hi, can you call back later. I'm chairing a disciplinary meeting involving three executives."

"No -- call a five-minute recess. I'll hold."

Kitty scowled away a guy with his huge grin shaped like a question and then Jim was back on-line.

"Hi again, got more hot tips for me or are you fretting for one?"

"You filthy man. Have a full team in the gallery and photographers on hand. The President will seek dissolution of Parliament this afternoon and call an election when his divorce is finalized in six months. Meanwhile the country will be ruled by an Executive Council."

"Current Ministers with himself as chairman no doubt."

"Yes, that's correct. Plus the leader of the Opposition."

Jim almost shouted. "Wow, that's radical. Aiming for a united front in case the PM fails to get the numbers and is forced to rule by coalition, thereby weakening his support of the President?"

"I would think so."

Jim warned Kitty that she was busily breaking the Official Secrets Act."

"I know."

"Likely imprisonment."

"Let them try. I am currently working out my resignation."

"I know and good for you, but remember the muzzling provisions of the Act run for seven years for someone in your position."

She laughed. "I have a good memory. For instance, I vividly remember you bumbling to pull down my knickers sixteen years ago."

"That's slander, I have little recollection."

"Liar."

"Is that all?"

"Apart from the fact that your public exposure has delighted the PM. He believes it's taken much of the heat off him and now his chief rival is up to his neck in it as well and that returns them to an even playing field."

"Thanks for that hot info. Dinner tonight -- the Press Club will be safe."

That wiped away Kitty's smugness. "I've told you..."

"Currently we are not sleeping in the same room and barely talking so it will be a relief to Chase and she won't have to face me over the dinner table."

"You two are gross. Why didn't you kick her out?"

"Because my attorney advised against that."

Kitty turned in the knife gleefully. "Oh, of course. It's to be all her fault."

"I've admitted being a bit difficult to live with."

Kitty laughed and said invite her to dinner after it was all over.

"This is a business dinner."

"Oh, I see. No attempt to maul?"

Jim's tongued clicked and he sighed. "I promise unless you decide to throw yourself at me."

"Fat chance of that happening. Press Club at 7:00?"

Jim said that would be fine.

To be Continued...