The President's Gay Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smaller story was her critical assessment of her boss as a person and as President. Amanda was accurate and fair in her report, concluding with a very satisfying quote, "I truly think Lord and Lady Fitzroy are architects of their own misfortunes." Readers would know that simple statement left so much unsaid. She actually left the clear impression that the President was quite a nice guy apart from being over-sexed and paranoid about internal and border security.

* * *

Waiting to board her aircraft Kitty took a call from Megan, principal media officer in the Prime Minister's Department. She'd never liked Megan the back-stabber so decided to tell her nothing.

"Hi, it's Meg. Where are you?"

"Just resting. I've resigned you know."

"I know. The PM wants to talk to you."

"Why are you really calling me Meg or should I say Megan?"

The phone clicked, putting Kitty on immediate alert. The PM wanted to personally warn her, 'Shut your mouth or else!" She had a decision to make -- continue on course or to run and hide?

Watching the people boarding a British Airways huge jet she'd decided to keep to her present plan which was to lay on sunny beaches beyond the political morass that currently gripped Oceanpacifica. She opened her carry-on bag and took out a lightweight stole and tied it like a headscarf to conceal her distinctive hair, now colored pale blonde. The baby blue eyes were covered by fashionable very dark eyewear. The outgoing jumbo was almost loaded when she saw four nondescript people -- two of them women -- racing towards that departure lounge. She recognized one of the women, Skye, so they were from the Bureau. She smiled, hearing her flight called. With luck she'd be up and away in the 12-seater jet-prop while the agents, on finding she was not listed as a passenger on the big jet, would be debating whether to search the aircraft or look elsewhere. Although she hadn't told Megan she was at the airport, in answering the call her phone would have revealed its proximity to the telecommunication repeater tower at the airport.

"You bitch Megan. Oh, just following orders huh?"

Within minutes she was being taken much closer to the equator to Sunny Island, favored place for short vacations for moneyed people in her country. In Colonial times it had been her country's penal island for the more serious felons of Mother England and was called Hell Island. She decided to extend her stay another week to two weeks so by the time she returned the PM would have cancelled his order for her to be detained as he'd have more important matters on his mind like having the President running the country.

* * *

Sitting at the breakfast table eyeing his wife's bare breast jutting through the gap in her dressing gown, Gerry wondered whether a replacement woman would be far superior. For a start it was unlikely she would be as sexy as Magnolia, at least not long-term. He only had to touch Magnolia and she was all over him, and the damn woman often came after him when he felt bushed but she quickly had him rejuvenated through her willful ways.

Magnolia turned to Page 2 of theGuardian. "Oh here's a story by the editor about your most hated woman of the moment -- well, after me of course."

"What woman?"

"Kitty Loveridge you dope."

Attempting to relax to prevent a bile attack, Sir Gerald said, "You better not read it to me."

"Why not?" Magnolia said, putting a bare foot on to his lap and jiggling it. Gerald was about to sling it away when he was diverted.

"I don't think it's about you. Jim Gee -- what an awful name -- is recalling memories of her and her exploits."

"What -- he was bonking her?"

"I would think so darling -- even you must have been tempted."

Sir Gerald commanded his wife to read the damn article to him and without thinking he began massaging her foot.

Magnolia was weeping when she finished. "Kitty is such an awesome women. If only I could be like her, even something like her."

That gave the President an idea but first he took his weeping near-ex wife to bed to comfort her.

* * *

Tanned, fit and sexually replenished by a Texan footballer she'd played around with excessively on Sunny Island, Kitty entered the airport with nine other fellow passengers to hear someone call, "Good morning Miss Loveridge."

"Oh hi Skye. Oh shit."

"Come quietly Kitty and then I won't have to rearrange you pretty face. It's just for a private chat with the PM -- in his office, not at our HQ."

"Are you sure?"

"Are you calling me a liar?"

Looking at a dark look creeping on to the face of Muscle Woman, Kitty promised to cooperate. "Call me Kitty Skye."

"Okay but don't call me Skye in front of other people. Bureau people are not supposed to be known by anyone."

"Oh you poor darling. That's not a satisfactory role for a woman."

"Are you coming on to me as a gay?"

Kitty fought back laugher. "Hell no Skye. Neither of us is gay. You're with the Bureau because it legally allows you to beat up men."

Skye look around wildly and then whispered, "Who told you that?"

"I'm one of those brainy women you've heard about Skye, but don't worry, your confirmed little secret is safe with me."

"You make me nervous."

Kitty laughed and asked Skye who was her hairdresser."

"What are they?"

The two women collected Skye's bags and had an intense conversation on the drive to Parliament about hair, make-up, correct fitting bras and how easy it was to get time off from work by saying to a male boss 'I have period pain."

"But I never have pain."

"I ought to have guessed that Skye, but just use those four secret words when you want some time off."

The PM clutched his left chest when he saw Kitty approaching. She was dressed in a white shirt, lacy top of her bra showing, high-cut pink shorts and pink sneakers.

"God you look great, oh the tan. Is it everywhere?"

"Yes, not that you will be invited to inspect it in other places."

Sir Max coughed and rolled his eyes towards the ceiling, indicating to Kitty the conversation was being recorded.

"What's the situation with Lady Fitzroy?"

"Still under threat of ejection but that's what I want to talk to you about. Lord Fitzroy and I think she could be reconditioned by you because she admires you greatly."

"Reconditioned is something one does to engines isn't it? Don't you mean reprogrammed or better still given a complete makeover through rehab?"

"I do if you so say."

"Ohmigod, you think you're in danger of being hammered at the General Election."

The PM clapped both hands across his left chest, bent forward and wheezed, "Yes. There has been a public decline in support of the President and I've received some of that fallout."

"Because you are always publicly seen to be licking his ass?"

"Kitty!" the PM said frantically, pointing at the light fitting above Kitty's chair.

Grinning, Kitty said, "You think if Lady Fitzroy actually becomes a lady then women of this country will rally and tip the vote the President's way and you'll benefit because he backs you?"

"Yes Kitty, you read me like a book."

"Yes, books are just as useless as you with no heart and no soul."

"Aw, come on Kitty. Give a guy a break."

"I'm not wet-nursing you to give you another three years at attempting to wreck the country."

"What if I pleaded?"

"You and the President only ever plead for one thing -- sex from women who despise you."

"I've also pleaded for sex from you."

"As I said, from women who despise you."

"Oh Kitty, no need to put the boot in."

Kitty's face changed and she said she supposed she could try because she had no replacement job in sight. "I'd hate to think that if I refused the task it could mean Magnolia being bundled back to a pub in some hole in England."

"Yes, but with a couple of million dollars."

"Yes, but that only takes care of shopping. A woman has need for other things."

"Oh really?"

Kitty said she was off to settle back into her apartment. She'd call on Magnolia at 4:00.

"How do you know she'll be home at 4:00?"

"Knowing Gerry, she will have been told she's under house arrest and he scared her shitless by saying it's believe she could become the victim of public stoning."

"Damn you Kitty, you should be working for the Bureau with a mind like yours. Take the mommy role and you'll be retained on your old salary plus conditions plus a 20% increase in pay."

* * *

After unpacking, Kitty called Chase Menzies.

As soon at Kitty had identified herself Chase attacked her. "You bitch -- he's in love with you."

"Jim doesn't know the meaning of love."

Chase burst into tears and said he'd found love and surely she knew that.

"How would I know -- I've been out of the country?"

"T-then you wouldn't h-have read it?"

Kitty looked at her phone and frowned and then put it back to her ear. "Read what?"

"His eulogy."

"Look Chase, this is getting us nowhere. I was calling you to invite you to late lunch."

"Why?"

"Jim's made it quite clear he wants to fill my groove. This goes back to unfinished business when we were both twenty, second year at varsity. Once he gets what he wants I'll be another caste-off like the rest of you but I've said he's not having me while you are still around. I don't do married men or men in fixed relationships."

"So how is lunch going to change anything?"

"I want to talk to you about managing your exit."

"So he's put you up to this?"

"I haven't spoken to him for three weeks and before that I made no suggestion about that to him and even now it's none of his business until I'm engaged to mediate."

"I have little money to pay you."

"I don't want your money, I just want you out of the way."

Chase sniffed and said that was a heartless thing to say.

"I'm a bitch so I must be heartless."

Chase said oh yeah. Well other people would not agree with that, Jim for one.

Kitty said politely she could not imagine Jim talking to Chase about her.

"Quite right, he hasn't. But I'll bring his eulogy with me."

"Don't bother but let's eat somewhere classy and dress up."

Chase said the City Club was really classy but they would have to be members.

"I'm not a member but my father was a foundation member and was patron for twenty years until his death. We'll eat there. I'll be outside your apartment building at 1:00 in a cab. Don't be late.

Both blondes, hair piled up and competing to be wearing the shortest little black dress made quite a sensation when they entered the club's dining room, breaking the rule that males must escort women. But as they were shown to the top VIP table by the club's manager, the chairman of the Port Company shouted, "It's Kitty Loveridge!" All the older members who fondly recalled the great Tommy Loveridge stood and clapped and almost everyone followed their example. Those who didn't know who Tommy Loveridge was knew who Kitty Loveridge was as she'd been a recent newsmaker in the city.

"God, you're famous," Chase said, most impressed. "Has that guy with the moustache who identified you been fucking you?"

"He's married," Kitty snapped. "He's Bill Lancer, chairman of the Port Company, my late father's successor." She asked Chase to order the wine of her choice and 'something salmon' for her while she buried into the article.

* * *

Chase looked at the bowed almost chestnut head across from her, believing she was in the company of the imminent Mrs Jim Gee. Gawd, what would Kitty think of Kitty Gee as a name!

Was she jealous? No because no way could she spend a lifetime with the guy who was two distant for her comfort and she knew that would never change. Kitty wouldn't fret because those two were rather alike. They were not the types to live in each other's pockets and were in selfish pursuit of extracting utmost enjoyment from their careers and both were at the top of the tree, even Kitty who'd confessed on the way to the club that she was currently unemployed. Then why hadn't she gone to Jim to become a new political columnist or whatever? Oh for sure, she hadn't because she had the same drive and independent streak and wouldn't ask anyone for a crumb unless she were forced to beg.

Anyway, Kitty wouldn't make the mistake she'd made thinking she simply had to stay at home, serve Jim late dinner and open her legs and spend his money. She had wallowed in that self-appreciating lifestyle for almost six weeks before yawning and realizing she was becoming bored. She complained and he said she should find a job. She'd snapped he should find her one at the newspaper and he'd sent her into tears by saying no, no way, because if they split she could stay on at the newspaper as an embarrassing reminder for them both of their failure in their personal relationship. Oh God, men could be so brutal.

Chase drank steadily, aware she'd been consuming more alcohol since the gradual disintegration of the relationship and now both she and Jim were conscious that progress towards her exit settlement had virtual ground to a stop. Fucking attorneys, what was their incentive to hurry things along towards ending the inflow of fat fees?

Switching to water Chase suddenly jumped as she felt Kitty's warm hand on her wrist. Oh God, was Kitty gay?

"Chase, I am so sorry," Kitty said and Chase was astonished to see real concern. "He had no right to write like this, not when living with another woman."

"I-I didn't read him saying anything romantic and that little incident he related in the alley behind the old movie theatre would disgust some women readers and the few righteous men around."

"True but it's the tone, all the way through. He portrayed me a little like a biographer writing about Princess Diana and missing out all the bad bits. It's flattering but he's glossed over all the bad bits -- it's simply a recollection of highlights and written with a syrupy touch."

"But the panel lists all your awards in journalism."

"Oh poof -- other people win awards."

"He says you are dismissive about yourself, just like you are now I bet."

"Oh the wine, I've not touched my wine. Oh great choice Chase. Are the lawyers feeding at the trough or are they drawing you two to conclusion?"

"What? Oh, my exit settlement? It's very much fixed at the trough," Chase giggled.

They had a great two hours together.

* * *

Kitty called security at the gates to the President's residence only to be told, "Lady Fitzroy is running towards you now ma'am."

"It's miss."

"Sorry ma'am."

Kitty looked up to see Magnolia running towards her like an excited teenager, waving both hands. The gates opened and Magnolia flew into Kitty's arms, raised just in time.

"Oh darling Kitty. Gerry called to tell me you'd be coming to save our marriage."

"That depends on you Magnolia. Now step back five steps, now come forward elegantly. Good. You can smile. Good, now kiss me lightly on the cheek as friends do. That's it. Now if this wacky last-ditch attempt is to work, you must stop all gay behavior or excessive behavior that might be interpreted as gay behavior."

"I'm not clear about that but yes, I promise. I don't want to return to Quorn."

"Where?"

"Quorn, where my folk live."

"Oh yes. So no girly stuff with me at all and definitely no attempt to lick me or whatever you usually do with other women."

"I've already promised that, haven't I?"

"Ah yes and thank you for that glimmer of hope."

"As soon as we enter the house, call for some wine. I want you to relax as we work through this first session. By the way, no more of this Lady Fitzroy crap. Apart from official occasions you are simply Magnolia even to your husband until I'm finished with you."

"He never calls me Lady even when introducing me because he doesn't believe I am a lady."

"At least your husband and I are in agreement about that."

As they went into the house Kitty asked thoughtfully, "Is that all you at your front or are you padded?"

"All me, here take a feel?"

"Magnolia!"

"Oh sorry."

"Lift your hem -- no don't show me your panties, or are those bloomers? I just wanted to see your legs. Good. Tomorrow when I arrive we ferret out and burn all these Jane Austen clothes of yours and dress you like a modern, elegant woman."

"Gerry won't like that."

"This is nothing to do with Gerry."

"Aren't I his wife?"

"Yes of course, but if he interferes I'm out of here."

Magnolia's bottom lip quivered. "Am I still allowed to sleep with him?"

"Yes of course. And sate yourself in sex with him. I don't want you having sex with anyone else. Not tomorrow, next week or long into the future so long as you remain his wife. Got that?"

"Yes, you have made that quite clear."

"Hasn't anyone before me?"

"No."

"Oh God. Where do I start?"

Magnolia said brightly, "At the beginning?"

Kitty said that was a very intelligent suggestion and Magnolia yelled, "Wine!"

Wincing, Kitty took Magnolia to the mantelpiece and told her to press the button.

A sleepy maid appeared, scratching under her armpit. She looked at Kitty and said, "Yes Miss?"

Kitty ignored her so the maid looked at Magnolia and said, "Yes Miss?"

"Ellen is ma'am, not miss, and don't you forget it. Don't slouch and stand up straight."

"Yes ma'am, I mean miss. Oh God, you're Kitty Loveridge."

A 30ish guy entered the room carrying a tray with a bottle of wine and a glass.

"Go back and return with your jacket on, hair combed and a bottle of wine unopened and two glasses and open the wine correctly in front of us," Kitty roared.

Both maid and butler fled the room.

"How did you manage that? They virtually take no notice of me."

"That will change very quickly Magnolia as I'm about to teach you how to kick ass."

They sat on comfortable chairs. Magnolia thumped down and sat with legs apart like a frog. Kitty made Magnolia sit down and cross her legs, keeping fingers on her hem to keep it from flying up.

"This feels so uncomfortable," Magnolia complained.

"Then go back to Queerville or whatever it's called."

"Quorn."

"My apologies for unintentionally slighting your village."

"I'll never become used to sitting uncomfortably like this."

"You may sit like a frog when alone with your husband and wish to give him a signal."

"A signal what for?"

"Sex."

"Oh how marvelous, I was beginning to think you were such a bully and such a stuffy teacher. You've scared the staff shitless. They are probably packing their bags right now."

An older woman, probably the housekeeper, came in leading the butler and half curtsied to the ladies. The butler was now in a suit, hair slicked back and carrying a serving tray with legs. He placed it between the two women and then picked up the bottle in both hands and presented it to Magnolia to view saying, 'Ma'am?'

"Oh, from the private cellar. Very nice."

The older woman stood aside and the maid, now in black and wearing a cap, came forward with cream cakes and a selection of low-cal biscuits.

"Oh, very nice. Thank you. Pour the wine please Freddie. Mrs Sharples and Jane, you may go."

Kitty gave Magnolia an encouraging smile.

After Freddie left Magnolia said, "That was awesome, just like in the movies. Will they perform like that when you're not here?"

"I would think so, once I've trained you."

Sir Gerald arrived at 6:25 and appeared disappointed that Magnolia looked as she did every other time at his homecoming. Except she didn't race up like a child to be kissed.

"Push the button please darling and then come and kiss us."

"What button."

"The button on the mantelpiece."

He pushed it and kissed Kitty on the cheek and greeted her and then had to kiss his wife's cheek because that was all that was offered.

"Jane, a double of best label whisky for Lord Fitzroy please and make sure the water in the crystal mini jug is at room temperature.