All Comments on 'The Pretender Ch. 06'

by JaycobMatthews

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ahhh

He'd damn well better be able to hold out for Daniel! As much as I like Westley I think I'll be a bit devvo if Michael and Westley get together...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i don't like where this might be heading. if daniel is willing to come out for michael, he better wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think I'm sensing a phone ringing. I hope you aren't doing a 180 and turning Michael into a horndog over a guy that isn't even his type..

Good story though :o)

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

This is only week 3 since he met Daniel. If he is questioning holding out already, then I have to wonder how much he cares about him. I can understand him considering the future and worrying about whether Daniel will come to terms with things, but I don't think he should be ready to turn the towel in already. I mean, Daniel came far in 2 weeks he was with him, really far for someone who never thought about being gay formerly.

I liked this chapter alot, especially the part about questioning if a life situation is punishment. It made me think about my own situation and while it's not sexuality, I realize I wonder about whether it's just what was given to me or if it could be a punishment. Thanks for the food for thought. I like that you kept Ben and James in it too since they are another chance for Daniel to bounce things off of. that way there is less chance that someday he'll feel like Michael pushed him to come out for selfish reasons only.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

I think it would almost serve Daniel right for not even calling his best friend, not to mention the fact that he admitted he wanted Michael to be more than just a friend. I totally sympathize with Michael and I understand why he feels tempted and worried about the chances of a long term relationship with Daniel. But of course I also think he should resist the temptation - and why hasn't HE called Daniel? If I had a friend who had been attacked by a dog, I would have called to check if he was OK.

It's a good story and very helpful for guys who have similar problems, but I hope you are not going to throw too many obstacles and heart aches into the path of the intended lovers :-)

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

Michael wants to have a relationship with a man who has some issues so he needs to give it some time to develop. If he wants to be with Daniel, he needs to have some patience and restraint. Had he and Daniel had been going out for months or years and everything was still unresolved, I would say have a serious talk about whether or not there is any hope. It is unfair for one partner to wait forever for the other, but several weeks is not forever.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

i agree with timothym, in all aspects of his remarks and comments.? i also think you should hurry up and get the next chapter out before i forget ive read this.? lol. best wishes dinkyboots.?

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182almost 12 years ago

i like that westley is quiet, instead of Generic Bubbly Never-Shuts-Up Twink # 432894. flew through these chapters - am enjoying this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
♥ for this story

I am so loving the reality of this. And I agree with Timothy too. Even if he wanted to give Daniel some space, he has just as much responsibility to call. Especially because of the injury. I would see it as a no-pressure contact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I think Michel should call, it would be endearing to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous