All Comments on 'The Pretender Ch. 08'

by JaycobMatthews

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WittePietWittePietover 11 years ago
Thank you for a superb story

This comment relates to the whole story so far. I'm really enjoying Michael and Daniel. I thought that I was the only writer who had tackled the religious issue and it's great to find an author who thinks along the same lines as I do. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
alright man...

WESTLEY! !!! STOP COCKBLOCKING AND GET YOUR OWN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I don't know if Daniel will be strong enough to stand up to being outed yet. How far are his parents from there? Wondering if they could find out this way. I really hope you don't have them fight giving Westley a chance. Michael has been so patient that I can't see him easily giving up on Daniel. I did wonder in the beginning when they were already 'dating' and agreed to talk once every few weeks! weeks? lol. Glad they are closer now. I like the pace. You manage to cover a longer period of time without it feeling like you're skipping too much. It feels like a natural progression.

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Daniel seem so mature in the way he handles his feelings for Michael and the competition with Westley. The sex was gentle but very hot. I loved Michael's quiet reaction to getting Daniel off because it was so real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

I think I love Westley - "Just give me a fucking reason!"

That should keep Daniel on his toes ey, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous