All Comments on 'The Price'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tarthearttartheartover 4 years ago
;)

I'd like to see this relationship continue!

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
Great

Loved it, written well and sexy, love to be fucked by a strapon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Girl friend

So lucky I have always been a big boy from early childhood and grew to be 6ft 2 and 220 hated the pretty boys that were small and so sweet they could easily pass and I have never been able to so to get a girlfriend to dress them up and be besties would be a dream come true! I’d do anything for them and love every single minute! God it would truly be Fantastic whether we had sex or not and going out shopping and dancing 💞💞💞💞

YechesemYechesemabout 4 years ago
More Girl than Boy

I liked it and you spent more time with detail that sold the story to the reader.

aboychickaboychickabout 4 years ago
HOT story!

This was a well-written story (thank you) that kept me in suspense, if you know what I mean. I liked the steady build-up, and especially the payoff. 5-stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well she did keep her promise

He must have really, really wanted to fuck her. And, she didn’t try to get him to suck that guy at the club. Still, he was just a little bit too easily led into all this. I think she’s got him ‘pegged’ figuratively and literally! I’ll bet she’ll have them both blowing dudes in the parking lot by the end of the month. It’s a slippery slope for him!

All that aside, a very good tail - I mean tale.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 4 years ago
Loved it ❤️

Thank you for a well written story that I had to keep reading 😊 I enjoyed every part and would love to see how the relationship continues between Sherrie and Tommy ( Tommi ) develops. I would love to have a girl as much fun as Sherrie but without needing cock like that. We could invite a guy in as a sexual plaything but into our relationship .. Please continue the storyline .. TG Tiffany

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable

I must say she was pricey! Tommi paid the price and found out it was enjoyable to a point always with apprehension! It was a good thing that Tommi passed as a girl otherwise all would see he was a boy in drag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah, maybe

The previous comments got me to thinking, about us guys doing a ton of irrational sh..tuff just to please our womenfolk. At that age, I could definitely relate to his "male requirements" influencing his decisions. Yeah glue on breasts might be pushing the concept, but hey, what guy hasn't put up with their mate, styling their hair, plucking their eyebrow, or drowning your dry elbow in girly smelling goop? Or the ultimate horror: Spitting in a lace handkerchief (in public) to remove a bit of leftover lunch on one's cheek. O.M.G!! Ok, there's some seriously ugly looking cross dressers out there. Also ones who appear to be cross dressers but aren't, so I figure if Tommie has the looks to pull it off, and a girlfriend to bankroll his wardrobe, more power to him. If nothing else he gets a first class education how 50% of the population lives and thinks. As for the story, I think jackie_em spun a pretty good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My first pegging experience was not nearly as entertaining as Tommi and Sherrie - after years of begging my wife to let me take her anally she relented on the condition she would get to do the same to me. I liked fucking her flat wide ass because I’m small and the fit was tighter than her pussy. The revelation came once she fucked me - we both loved it. She’s the same height as me but heavier and she really liked the dominance fucking me in the ass gave her. The strap on had a small “hook” that rubbed her clit just right so she came multiple times. And most of all she liked how my small penis shrank even more under her assault. Me? Perhaps I’m just not as masculine as I’d previously thought!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmm, Very scary Sherrie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sherrie and Tommi seem to have a good thing going! It also seems Sherri has a way to feminize Tommi who truly loves it! Alas where was Sherrie when I was their age? I'm envious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous