The Price of Admission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Then sex. Maybe even eventually kinky sex like this, with Clarke tied up and whimpering as Lexa licked her pussy for what felt like hours. Then again, maybe they could still have that, once Clarke worked off her debt with The Commander and her people?

Then a growing need to cum bought Clarke to her senses. What was she thinking? Oh God, hopefully all that had stayed in her head and she hadn't done something embarrassing, like letting any of it out. Because come on, she had just met this girl. She barely knew anything about her, other than her being ridiculously hot, and amazing at eating pussy.

Clarke deserved more out of a partner than that, and so did Lexa. And Clarke really, really didn't want to seem like a crazy person confessing her undying love for the first girl to go down on her, and the first person to give her some decent head for that matter. No, she needed to keep it together.

Which became increasingly difficult for Clarke as the desire to cum quickly turned from a wake-up call to almost painful torture. It was only really how badly she wanted this to continue which kept Clarke from saying anything sooner, and to her shame that wasn't just a physical thing.

In fact, it was more about making this last longer because it was her first time having a girl doing this, and she weirdly wanted to make this special, and it was making sure that her eventual orgasm would be that much more powerful. Of course, there was a limit to how much anyone could take, and while Clarke did herself proud inevitably she begged for more.

"Lexa! Oh God Lexa, mmmmm, please, make me cum!" Clarke whimpered, "Please, please make me cum. Oooooooh fuck, I need it. I need to cum. Please make me, ohhhhh fuckkkkkk, make me cum."

Over and over again Clarke repeated some combination of those words, softly and deliriously at first, but then louder and more frantically as Lexa continued to deny her. Perhaps this would be something Clarke would have to get used to as The Commander's sex slave, and perhaps she would even learn to like this pleasant torture, especially as Clarke suspected this would make her cum harder later, but right now she just needed to cum so badly.

And she was surprised that Lexa would torture her this way. Although again, she didn't really know the girl. Not that she focused on that for too long, not when she was busy trying to think of the words which would earn her an orgasm.

"Please Lexa, fuck me!" Clarke literally cried out in desperation, "Fuck me and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, that's good, that's soooooo gooooooooddddddd, mmmmm, but I need more! Please? You, ooooooh, you said I needed to do this to The Commander, ohhhhhh, in public? Would she really want me to tease her like this? Wouldn't I get in trouble for it?"

Lexa paused, then pulled back with Clarke's juices covering her mouth, and answered, "No, you shouldn't tease her too much in public. But perhaps in private she would enjoy it. I know I would. But when she asks in public, you should always do this..."

As she said that last part Lexa slowly leaned forward, Clarke's heartbeat increasing the closer she got. Then when her lips were touching her entrance the brunette suddenly shoved her tongue as deep into the blonde's cunt as it would go, instantly triggering the most powerful climax of Clarke's life.

It was quickly followed by more as Clarke desperately tried to keep enough of her sanity to remember what Lexa had just said. Of course that kind of backfired, because picturing herself in between Lexa's legs and teasing the other girl was enough to make the orgasms that much more mind-blowing, until eventually she just couldn't think about anything coherently.

Lexa had instantly loved the way that Clarke's pussy had tasted, but this girl's cum was truly out of this world. In fact, it was literally out of this world, Lexa thought with a smile as she rushed to swallow at the very least the majority of it. Luckily she had acted fast, pulling out her tongue and wrapping her mouth as tight as possible around Clarke's entrance.

Unfortunately it had been a while, and as a top Lexa hadn't done this quite as often as she would like, and Clarke seemed to be cumming so hard that no matter how hard she tried she couldn't swallow every drop. Although at least what escaped ended up on her face, so hopefully Lexa could collect it later.

This continued to be the case as Lexa effortlessly made Clarke cum over and over again, initially by ramming her tongue back inside her as soon as she had collected all the left over cum and swallowed it. Sometimes that was enough, and when it wasn't Lexa would slam her tongue in and out of Clarke's cunt, literally fucking her with it.

Which was wonderful, but the action of a bottom in Lexa's eyes. Yet she couldn't afford to exchange it for her preference until she was sure Clarke was out of it, and therefore wouldn't pick up any bad habits from it. And more to the point, she just couldn't pull her mouth away from Clarke's pussy at that moment.

Luckily by the time her mouth and tongue became tired Lexa was as sure as she could be that Clarke wasn't really aware of what was happening to her, at which point she pulled her mouth back and quickly replaced it with her fingers. At first she only pushed one into Clarke while wrapping her mouth around the other girl's clit and sucking on it, which was more than enough to make Clarke cum again.

Although it wasn't that long before Lexa was pushing a second and then a third finger into Clarke and then frantically forcing them in and out of her, squeezing more orgasms out of her in the process until Clarke was literally a whimpering mess.

It was very tempting to fuck Clarke into unconsciousness, but Lexa wasn't quite done with her lesson yet. So Lexa pushed Clarke to the edge of unconsciousness, slowly pulled her down from her high by decreasing her finger thrusts, and then she pulled those fingers out of her and her mouth away from her clit.

Which of course had Clarke whimpering in disappointment, in turn causing Lexa to smile as she got onto her feet. Then she cupped the other girl's face and kissed her gently, allowing Clarke to taste herself on her lips. And perhaps more importantly to taste pussy, a flavour this girl would have to get used too. Then she pulled back, smiled shyly, and did her best to get back into character.

"I must go now." Lexa said softly, before promising, "But I shall be back to bring you food and more water tonight."

Lexa then turned to leave, almost getting to the door before Clarke croaked, "Wait, you're just going to leave me like this?"

"I must." Lexa lied softly, turning away and smirking as she added before she left through the door, "Besides, this way I have a beautiful view to return too."

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12