The Price of Admission Ch. 05

Story Info
The aftermath of the ceremony.
5.8k words
4.8
8k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Kneeling down in front of her new pet Lexa softly asked, "Are you okay?"

As she did that Lexa gently caressed Clarke's cheek, which made the blonde preen and lean into the touch, "Yes."

Lexa hesitated to show such weakness, but from the safety of her chambers no one would hear, especially if she continued in a soft voice. Really her only actual hesitance was spoiling Clarke, who now more than ever needed to see her as a dominating top. There were some who would be appalled at the very idea of showing such strength, only then to turn around and undo all the good work she had just done.

But Lexa didn't see it as undoing her work, but instead solidifying it. Even if she had to be emotionally vulnerable in the process, which was terrifying for her. So she pressed on with her original plan for this moment, even though it scared her.

"I'm, I'm sorry I lied to you." Lexa apologised softly and hesitantly.

"I understand." Clarke gulped, truthfully adding, "I wish you hadn't, but I get it. We were strangers. You didn't know if you could trust me."

"I still don't." Lexa said bluntly, quickly adding, "Not entirely. It would be foolish too. You have to know that, don't you?"

"I understand." Clarke nodded, "It will take time to adjust. Both for us, and our people. But... I'm willing to do whatever it takes. I, I meant what I said. I want to be yours."

"You are." Lexa smiled, "In the eyes of my people, and by our laws, you are mine. But there is still much to do. Your people must accept the price of admission as you have, and I must keep a close eye on my people to make sure they treat yours fairly. If my people simply use this an excuse to harm yours then this experiment has failed. But before that, I must brand you as mine. You remember what that means?"

"You're going to tattoo symbols into my back, marking me as your slave." Clarke beamed excitedly, "I can't wait."

"Good." Lexa smiled happily, getting to her feet, "But for tonight, we must celebrate. After all, many people expect me to spend all night fucking you, and I would so hate to disappoint them."

The two women exchanged a smile and then Lexa turned and headed for her bed, while holding firmly to the lead attached to Clarke's collar. Lexa then smiled as without a word of protest her new official slave followed her on all fours like the good little pet she had become as they travelled the short distance.

Then when reaching the destination Lexa turned back to Clarke and with another smile slowly began taking off her clothes, much to the delight of her personal little slut. Once they were both naked Lexa pushed the fur duvet out of the way and got into the centre of the bed while gently pulling Clarke along with her, until her lover was in her arms and she was gently stroking her hair lovingly.

For a moment Lexa made as if she was going to kiss her, only to lay back and to order, "I have worked up an appetite enslaving you. Feed me the grapes at my bedside table. If you are also hungry, from me putting you in your place, you may have a few, but you are to prioritise me, as you always will from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Lexa." Clarke beamed.

Grabbing the aforementioned bowl of grapes Clarke began to pick them and feed them to Lexa. Apparently rulers of old had favoured this as a sign of power, but until now Lexa rarely like to indulge in it, because it made her feel like an infant in capable of feeding themselves. Yet as with many things this was different with Clarke as her slave girl.

In fact she had even fantasised about this a few times during Clarke's training, and as with everything else the blonde exceeded her expectations. Especially as without having to be asked Clarke offered and then poured her some wine after Lexa waved her hand to signify she was done with the grapes.

As Lexa drank her wine Clarke hesitantly asked, "Mistress Lexa... may I ask you something?"

"Yes." Lexa said almost dismissively as she was feeling so relaxed right now.

"I, I... I know it's only been a week, but..." Clarke began hesitantly, and eventually pushed through her nervousness, "But I really like you. Do you like me too?"

Lexa just about resisted the urge to roll her eyes at how indirect Clarke was being, before admitting, "I apologised to you. How many Commanders do you think would apologise to their slaves?"

Clarke beamed happily, "So you-"

"I cannot love a slave." Lexa quickly added, before lowering her head, "I shouldn't. Such a thing, might be acceptable for my foot soldiers. But I am the Commander. Such a thing would be seen as weakness."

"Oh." Clarke mumbled in disappointment.

"But..." Lexa smirked, "I can favour you over other slaves."

"Oh?" Clarke questioned hopefully.

"I do not intend to take other slaves, as you are perfect for me, and more than meet my needs." Lexa explained, "That alone would be seen as high praise. And as I said, I shall mark your back to let everyone know you are mine, which is an honour only given to the most well-behaved and desired slaves. And while I suspect you to keep your bush well-trimmed, the fact that you will be allowed some hair down there is a sign of your position. Although that would be the easiest thing to take from you, should you misbehave."

"I won't." Clarke insisted without thinking, then blushed as that meant she had interrupted her Mistress, which was obviously disrespectful.

"We shall see..." Lexa raised an eyebrow and gave Clarke a look, but she wasn't in the mood to punish her properly, so she let it go for now, "I have other plans for you, but we can discuss them later. For now I hunger for more than food."

Taking the hint Clarke happily took the cup from Lexa, placed it down onto the bedside table and then crawled into the lap of her Mistress. Well, she tried too, but once she was close enough Lexa grabbed hold of Clarke and pulled them together, causing the blonde to let out a little giggle before the brunette kissed her. Clarke then quickly melted into the kiss and the two girls became lost in it for quite a while.

Especially as it gave Lexa the opportunity to slide her hands all over Clarke's body, taking particular sadistic glee that whenever she groped the sky girl's ass she whimpered and cried out into the kiss, a clear sign she was still sore from her earlier spanking, and perhaps more importantly losing her anal cherry. Which just made Lexa want to abuse that butt some more, but she took pity on Clarke and instead concentrated on her other charms.

Clarke would be only too happy to take whatever Mistress Lexa had to give her, but she was grateful when those hands travelled up from her butt to her boobs. So grateful in fact that she moaned into the kiss, which in turn caused the Commander to chuckle into it and play with her tits even more roughly, which more or less started the cycle again.

Then Mistress Lexa took her by surprise by flipping their positions and pinning her down. Well, Mistress Lexa taking charged certainly wasn't a surprise, but she had thought, and hoped, that after the lack of foreplay during her public enslavement she'd be permitted now to worship the body of her new owner.

Instead Mistress Lexa seemed more interested in worshipping hers, which made Clarke's heart flutter with delight. Okay, a lot of it wasn't exactly gentle, especially when Mistress Lexa broke the kiss and moved her lips down to Clarke's neck where she began kissing, sucking and biting the tender flesh hard enough to leave a mark, but in the brutal society of the grounders it felt like worship.

Also like Mistress Lexa was marking what was hers, and Clarke adored anything which prove that she was the property of the Commander. Which Clarke supposed was a little preview of what was to come, and would ensure when she went to get tattooed she would already be visibly marked, even if it would be mostly covered by her collar.

To ensure that it wouldn't Mistress Lexa also made sure to mark Clarke's shoulders a little bit before moving down to her tits. She marked those two, but not as much as she licked and sucked the nipples lovingly. She also kissed the soft flesh surrounding them just as lovingly, eventually bringing her hands up to cup one more firmly into her mouth while using the other hand to play with the other breast.

Which had been the kind of treatment that Clarke had so adored in her jail cell, and had been aching for while Mistress Lexa was away doing what Clarke now knew to be ruling her Kingdom. Although just like then she wished she got more of a chance to return the favour.

As if her Mistress could read her mind Clarke suddenly found the positions being flipped again, this time the brunette pushing the blonde's head against her tits. Not needing to be asked Clarke immediately wrapped her mouth around a nipple and started to suck it, staying there until Mistress Lexa moved her head so she could do the same to the other nipple.

Back and forth Mistress Lexa then moved her, the Commander maintaining her precious control throughout the foreplay, even as Clarke increased her suction and grazed her teeth against the nipples of her owner. Although that was short lived, as all Mistress Lexa had to do was cleared her throat before Clarke went back to sucking those nipples, and beginning to swirl her tongue around them.

After a few wonderful minutes of this Lexa asked, "Clarke, do you know what a 69 is?"

"Of course." Clarke grinned happily, pulling back only slightly from one of Lexa's nipples as she replied, "Can we? I'd love to 69 with you."

"What a wonderful idea." Lexa said dryly with a soft smile, before leaning down, and pulling Clarke up, into another kiss, before she ordered, "Then sit on my face, facing my cunt. But don't start licking me straightaway. Mmmmm, I want to savour the moment. And so should you. After all, from now on it's the only way you get to be on top."

"Yes Mistress Lexa." Clarke chuckled before doing as she was told.

Lexa was happy to see that Clarke wasn't hesitant to do this, and even seemed excited, even though this was a new thing for both of them. Two new things in fact, because while Lexa had sat on Clarke's pretty little face many times now this was the first time it would be the reverse, which of course would lead to another first in the 69 itself.

Obviously Lexa wanted to 69 before now, and had even got close a few times, but she wanted to concentrate on training Clarke to eat pussy properly so she could truly please her in front of their people. And to actually have a slave sitting on her face would be truly scandalous, and not something Lexa would even consider for anyone other than Clarke, but her sky girl was special, something the Commander silently showed with this act.

It seemed Clarke understood what a big deal this was considering how eager and excited she was, even if that did mean she lowered her cunt down a little quicker onto Lexa's face than the Commander would have liked. Oh yes, Lexa would have liked to have longer to savour the moment before Clarke's twat was pressed against her lips, but she certainly couldn't complain.

No, not when Clarke had obeyed her instructions pretty much perfectly, and more importantly she had a delicious pussy to eat. Clarke's pussy. Her favourite pussy. Oh yes, Lexa love this yummy little treat, which she showed by sticking out her tongue and sliding it across Clarke's downstairs lips.

Given their positions when Lexa stick out her tongue to lick from the bottom to the top she started with Clarke's clit, the Commander choosing to treat her fuck pet even more by lingering on that sensitive little bundle of nerves for a few long seconds before sliding upwards and through the rest of the slave girl's cunt.

Which of course got a sharp cry of pleasure out of Clarke, quickly followed by an adorable whimper and a long moan. Lexa then continued effortlessly squeezing those kind of noises out of the girl she had come to adore so much, the Commander taking great pleasure in each one of them as they sounded like sweet victory. And of course, savour one of her favourite flavours. Not quite as good as Clarke's cum, but delicious nevertheless.

To her credit while Clarke constantly moaned, gasped and whimpered, and cried out Lexa's name, or one of her titles, she didn't beg for more. Or God forbid, grind down onto her face. More importantly even though she was in the perfect position for it Clarke didn't lean down and start licking Lexa's pussy. No, instead the freshly enslaved girl obediently allowed Lexa to spend hours licking her pussy.

In reality it was only a good portion of one hour before Clarke could no longer resist temptation, but Lexa still got plenty of time to savour not just being able to eat Clarke's cunt, but to have her face covered with pure Clarke Griffin so all she could see, smell and taste was this wonderful woman.

Clarke had suffered a lot throughout her enslavement, including being spanked like a naughty child and violated in her most private of holes, all in front of a crowd of both her friends and enemies who were now her Mistresses and Masters. Being warned in advance of this, and even trained to receive this treatment, had helped tremendously, but it had still been difficult. Yet that it hadn't felt quite as difficult as this.

Not when she could see Mistress Lexa's pussy directly in front of her, wet and just begging for attention. And oh, how Clarke wanted to give it the attention, the love, that it so richly deserved. Slide her tongue all over it and return the pleasure she was receiving. Or at least a fraction of that, as at times like this Clarke wondered if she could ever truly match the skill of the Commander.

That thought was reinforced as Mistress Lexa effortlessly used her wonderful mouth and talented tongue to drive Clarke crazy for what felt like hours, the only thing keeping the exhausted former member of the Ark upright being the overwhelming desire to please her new owner. Ultimately though she just couldn't resist leaning down, just to get a closer look, Clarke told herself.

Which she already knew was an excuse, but the point was to let Mistress Lexa savour the moment before she switched positions to a full on 69, so surely Mistress Lexa would understand? Clarke had to believe that, because she hated the idea of disappointing her new Mistress, but she also couldn't stay upright any longer.

Of course once her face was inches away from Mistress Lexa's delicious pussy Clarke was hit with an overwhelming urge to taste it. No, she wanted to do a lot more than taste it. She wanted to devour it. Fuck Lexa with her mouth and tongue until she made her cum, both for the satisfaction of it, and so there would be even more heavenly juices for her to devour. And she wanted to do it first.

Oh yes, Clarke wanted to make Lexa cum before this powerful Alpha female made her cum. Despite the fact that Mistress Lexa had a massive head start on her, truly too much for her to overcome, Clarke wanted to make her Mistress cum first, and hardest, and most, which sadly given their previous track record was almost assuredly impossible, as 'Heda' was simply better than her, and perhaps everybody else, at everything.

Deciding she should at least try, and that she had probably already disobeyed Mistress Lexa by lowering herself downwards without permission, Clarke cautiously reached out and pressed her hand against the Commander's cunt. Clarke was fully expecting Mistress Lexa to punish her because of it, and maybe if she had tried to do this in public it would have had a very different outcome, but instead the mighty Commander simply seemed to ignore her.

Or perhaps Mistress Lexa was just too preoccupied with eating pussy. Whatever the case Clarke used it as an excuse to rub her owner's pussy lips, anything to give her an advantage ahead of actually beginning to lick it, at which point Clarke was sure things would escalate quickly after that.

Lexa hated to admit it, but she really, really liked the feeling of Clarke's fingers playing with her pussy. She hadn't given permission to other women to do so, and of course none of them had dare to try it without permission, so what Clarke was doing was startling, even if it was only because she didn't fully understand the ramifications of it.

Of course if she had tried this in public Lexa would have immediately scolded her, but because they were in private Lexa chose to take a few seconds just to enjoy it. Which turned out to be a mistake, because this emboldened Clarke to push a finger into her Mistress's cunt, which felt amazing, but it felt submissive to receive, and the Commander could not tolerate that, especially not with a freshly broken slave.

So Lexa reluctantly pulled away from Clarke's cunt and scolded her, "No! I want your tongue! Give me your tongue. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmm, that's it Clarke! Lick me! Lick my pussy! Yesssssss, fingering is something a slave receives, not gives. Oooooooh, it would serve you well to remember that. Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, lick me just like that, just like that, oh fuck!"

After that little outburst Lexa went right back to licking Clarke's pussy, and while she tried to continue at the same gentle pace as before she just couldn't, not when her lover was licking her so eagerly. Perhaps if they had been in public, or at least if Lexa had been in a different mood, she would have told her to slow down, so they could both savour this moment, which was another wonderful first for them.

But they would have plenty of chances to do this in the future, and after all the build-up, which in a way included everything they had done in public, Lexa no longer wanted to keep things gentle. No, she wanted to cum, and perhaps more importantly make Clarke cum.

So after half a dozen more gentle licks across the other girl's pussy Lexa began concentrating her tongue on Clarke's clit while she repaid the earlier favour by beginning to use her fingertips to rub the cute little cunt in front of her. Then only a short time after that she pushed a finger into Clarke's needy little twat, then shortly after that a second finger while wrapping her lips around her new slave's clit and beginning to gently suck on it.

Those things all made Clarke whimper and cry out into Lexa's pussy, and then each time the Commander began licking it more passionately, until she just started concentrating on her new Mistress's clit the same way Lexa was concentrating on hers. More than enough to push them both to the edge, but to go over it Clarke needed Lexa's permission, and thankfully that part of her training held firm.

She didn't even beg for it, instead waiting patiently for Lexa to order, "Make me cum! Make me cum Clarke, ohhhhhhhh, and I'll make you cum."

Admittedly Clarke's patients might have been because she was confident Lexa would give her permission quickly, which turned out to be the case, but that didn't matter now. All that mattered was giving that order as quickly as possible, before returning to her previous actions, which Lexa did expertly quickly and then just as expertly kept Clarke on the edge of orgasm while waiting for her slave to obey her command.

She wasn't waiting long, Clarke shoving her tongue as deep into Lexa's pussy as it would go and then thrusting it in and out until she got the desired result, then started swallowing girl cum like a true pussy slut. Just like Lexa had trained her.

Clarke whimpered with delight as her favourite ever liquid hit her taste-buds, and she rushed to remove her tongue, wrap her lips around Lexa's entrance and swallow as much of the precious liquid as she possibly could. Thankfully Mistress Lexa had trained her well, and she was able to get at least the majority of it, even if sadly some of it did escape her lips.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12