The Price of Admission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarke tried to make up for that by restarting the tongue fucking as soon as Mistress Lexa was done with her initial climax, but before she could even try Mistress Lexa sped up the speed of the fingering and the suction on her clit to send Clarke over the edge of an orgasm of her own. One so powerful it unfortunately distracted her for a few long seconds.

These were not the actions of the good, well-trained sex slave Clarke Griffin truly was in her heart, and she was deeply ashamed of herself for pausing, but she just couldn't help it. Mistress Lexa always made her cum so hard, and it completely took her off her game. However she was definitely going to have to do better, because Mistress Lexa also made her cum multiple times, and clearly she could use her fingers too, so Clarke was at a serious disadvantage.

So with a calming breath Clarke shoved her tongue back inside of Mistress Lexa's twat and didn't stop fucking her until she had more precious girl cum to swallow. The process was then repeated, even though the Commander continued effortlessly making her cum, which in turn made Clarke very proud of herself.

Or at least she was, until Mistress Lexa shoved a finger up her butt. More accurately, Mistress Lexa removed her finger from Clarke's cunt and then shoved it up the blonde's ass while she was in the process of swallowing Clarke's cum, which of course made the newly enslaved girl cum again.

If that wasn't bad enough Mistress Lexa then started tongue fucking her, which completely overwhelmed Clarke to the point where she just couldn't keep up her end of the deal any more. Hopefully she could find a way to make it up to her Mistress for this, and that her wonderful Commander would beat her ass raw for this, but at that moment all Clarke could do was lie back and cum.

For some reason Mistress Lexa didn't seem mad about this. No, she even grinned against Clarke's pussy, and then added a second finger into her ass, beginning to make the blonde cum even harder than before.

Then just when Clarke didn't think it could possibly get any better Mistress Lexa replaced her tongue with two fingers of her other hand, pushing them deep into her cunt and then slamming them in and out of her while using her mouth and tongue to attack her clit. Which Clarke was pretty sure made her pass out for a little while, as the next thing she was really aware of was Mistress Lexa forcefully kissing her, while she slowly continue to pump those two fingers in and out of her ass.

Lexa had done so many kinky things to Clarke already, but there was one more thing she wanted to try to really put an explanation point on enslaving this beautiful sky girl. They wouldn't even need that much preparation, given how battered and stretched Clarke's ass still was from the ceremony.

However Lexa had made Clarke cum a lot in the last few minutes, and even more during the ceremony, so if they were going to do this properly she needed to slow things down and give her girl a chance to recover. And if that meant making out with a beautiful girl and sharing their juices, then that was just a sacrifice she was willing to make, Lexa thought with a wicked smile.

It also involved breaking the kiss a few times so she could pepper kisses all over that pretty face, and even down to Clarke's neck, collecting some of her own escaped cum and pussy cream before kissing the other girl again. Lexa also wordlessly encouraged Clarke to do the same, her near-perfect sex slave obeying so they could share even more of their juices, and just make out for longer.

Then finally Lexa pushed a third finger into Clarke's butt, getting the most wonderful cry of pleasure out of her pet in the process. Then she did it again, with the same results, which was very promising given what she was about to do. Then finally she pulled back to give the other girl fair warning.

"I wanna fist your ass!" Lexa growled.

"Do it!" Clarke whimpered without a moment's hesitation, "Ooooooh yes, fist my ass! Fist it! Ohhhhhh Mistress Lexa, my ass is yours! It's yours to fuck however you want, so aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yesssssss, fuck me! Fist me! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd, ah fuck!"

The fact that Clarke didn't hesitate for a moment to submit to something so twisted and perverted made Lexa chuckle with delight, and almost wish she saved this for next time they were in public. Oh well, she would have plenty of chances to do this again, solidifying their roles. Perhaps she would even do it in front of Clarke's people, as her people were choosing which of them to enslave.

That thought, and Clarke's obedience, was almost enough to make Lexa lose control and shove her whole hand right away into the other girl's back door, but no, that might hurt her sky girl too much. Besides, Lexa wanted to savour this. So instead she briefly enjoyed Clarke's begging, then she easily pushed her thumb in alongside her fingers and then slowly began pushing forwards.

During the enslavement ceremony Lexa had gleefully sodomised Clarke hard and deep with her strap-on cock, but now she was stretching her much wider than ever before, which would be a struggle even for the most shameless of anal whores.

Sure enough Clarke winced, grimaced and whimpered in pain, and perhaps embarrassment, at having her most private hole abused this way, but she also cried out mostly in pleasure, her eyes begging Lexa to continue, which was exactly what the Commander did. Oh yes, she continued until her entire hand was buried in her slave's butt, Lexa savouring the sweet moment of intimacy and then fucking her like never before. And then making her cum like never before.

Clarke loved the feeling of her most private hole stretching wider than ever before for Mistress Lexa's knuckles. She was ashamed that any part of her body was struggling to give this goddess what she wanted, but the mixture of pain and pleasure was exquisite, especially when after a lot of pushing forwards and then pushing back Mistress Lexa finally pushed forward enough so that her knuckles slipped through her ass hole.

The rest was easy, and suddenly the entire hand of the Commander was inside Clarke's ass, which really blew her mind. It was a feeling, and an honour, truly beyond description, and Clarke felt truly lucky to be experiencing it, and that Mistress Lexa would take the time to let a lowly slave like her get used to it before fucking her.

But that's exactly what happened, then when Clarke was used to it as she could be her wonderful Mistress started gently moving her hand around inside her, fucking her with it. Which felt better than Clarke could have possibly imagined. Not that she'd imagined it a lot. Or at all. No, even after Mistress Lexa started fisting her pussy, Clarke hadn't known this would be something which would be required of her, which made it a wonderful surprise.

Thankfully her body proved once again it had been made to be enslaved by Mistress Lexa, as it quickly relaxed even to this extreme, something Clarke tried to make clear in words, but all she could do was whimper, moan and scream in pure pleasure.

That was more than enough for a total stud like Mistress Lexa, who smirked triumphantly as she gradually increased the pace of her movements, until she was pulling her fist out to the knuckles, and then slamming them deeper into Clarke's butt with every thrust.

Which would be more than enough to make Clarke cum, but presumably wanting to make this truly special Mistress Lexa used her other hand to stop playing with Clarke's clit, which quickly sent her over the edge of an incredibly powerful climax. Then the brunette buried her head in the blonde's cunt, switching between swallowing Clarke's cum and sucking on her clit. Which of course was more than enough to knock Clarke unconscious.

Her last coherent thought for quite a while was that she would truly do anything for this woman. Enslave her friends. Humiliate herself in public. Whatever Mistress Lexa wanted Clarke would gladly do it if it meant more ecstasy like this. But more importantly, she desperately wanted to return this ecstasy. Sure, she wouldn't be able to fist her Mistress's ass, but she could please her in other ways.

Right now Clarke was thinking about going down on her for several hours after this to make it up to her. Or maybe she would eat Mistress Lexa's ass? Her owner loved that. Of course it wasn't up to her to decide. No, it was up to her wonderful Mistress Lexa, and again, Clarke would do absolutely anything for her.

The thing Lexa wanted above all else right now was for Clarke to cum for her, and she definitely got her wish. She got it over, and over, and over again as she frantically brutalised the newly enslaved girl's butt for the second of many times.

Considering just how hard it was making Clarke cum, and how hard the little butt slut had cum right after Lexa had taken her anal cherry in front of both their people, the Commander was very tempted to retrieve her strap-on and try for a repeat performance. And soon enough, she would. Lexa promised herself that. But not now. No, now Lexa wanted to stay in this position, so she could swallow as much of Clarke's cum as she possibly could.

Something like this would be scandalous to do in public, and a 69 would have been bad enough if she was on top, as it was seen as a submissive thing to do to orally worship another. Lexa had been taught to see it that way, and she still did, but she just couldn't help worshiping Clarke as there was just something about this girl that had gotten under her skin in a short amount of time.

That, and her cum was truly delicious, and Lexa couldn't see how she would ever get enough of it. Of course the downside to her somewhat losing control of the situation was she once again fucked Clarke into unconsciousness, forcing Lexa to slow down what she was doing, and then truly realise what she had just done.

Blushing with embarrassment Lexa yanked her fist out of Clarke's butt, pressed it to the blonde's lips and ordered, "Clean!"

The sudden removal of the fist had forced Clarke awake, the beautiful sky girl crying out loudly in a way which almost broke Lexa's heart. She wanted to comfort her, but she had to be strong and dominant after showing such weakness, so she remained firm, glaring at the other girl as Clarke desperately tried to recover from what had just happened.

Then just as Lexa was about to repeat herself Clarke gently took hold of her wrist with both hands, lean forward, opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and slid it over the fist. She then moaned shamelessly, and eagerly cleaned Lexa's hand of her own butt juices, which admittedly delighted the Commander.

As this was going on Lexa growled, "You will help me enslave your friends! I shall parade your freshly tattooed body in front of them, showing them what they will become, and you will tell them that you adore being my slave. That it's clearly what you were born for, just as they were born to be slaves to my people. Then I will fuck you in front of them. Share you with my generals, right there, in front of them all. Then you shall tell my generals who would make the finest slaves, and help as much as they wish for your friends to adjust to their new lives. And just doing everything that my people want, just as you will do for me. You understand my little ass to mouth loving pet?"

"Yes Mistress Lexa." Clarke replied without hesitation, "I'll do whatever you want. Just ask. I'm yours."

Right after saying that Clarke went right back to licking Lexa's hand, making the Commander smirked triumphantly. Lexa then waited patiently for Clarke to finish, before passionately kissing her again, this time tasting the blonde's ass on her lips and tongue, bringing an extra little perverted delight to their kiss.

Then Lexa softly told Clarke she wanted to rest, then pulled her against her chest and without a moment of complaint Clarke wrapped her arms around her and the two women rested together while Lexa reminded herself that she couldn't fall in love with a slave.

Or more accurately, she shouldn't, although it may be already too late for that. Thankfully it seemed that Clarke returned her feelings, which meant whatever happened next, whether the sky people would accept the price of admission or not, Clarke would truly be by her side.

The End... For Now...

After some debate I've decided to end this part of the story here, with the intention of continuing it under a different name. The other story will be focused on the rest of the 100 being enslaved and then shared, so if you were just in it for Clarke/Lexa you can safely assume they live happily ever after.

12