The Price of Embezzlement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got it, boss!" Steven says, enthusiastically, and I hear his footsteps retreat.

The moment the door closes, Brent immediately goes to work again. His drenched finger tip drags across the sensitive nub, and he delves his fingers back into my depths. I gasp in rapture and shame, and my eyes grow wide.

"Now that we're free from interruptions..." He kisses my neck, and begins stroking the delicate lining of my vaginal walls, once again. He slips his other hand from my breast, drifting it down and down... joining the other, just outside the moistness of my vulva. His middle finger continues to swirl, as the maddening sensations radiate outward.

It takes every bit of my concentration to form the simple words which have been trying desperately to make their way out. "Oh Brent! Please... you have to..." The word freezes on the tip of my tongue. 'Stop.' It's a simple, one syllable word! Why can't I say it? 'Because you want him to continue!' The shameful thought echoes inside, even as I strained to repress it. 'You want him to keep going, because you love this.' Every fiber of my being wants to argue with this notion, but the ripples of delectable pleasure are making it hard to formulate thoughts of any type.

There is the subtlest squelching sound as he plunges his finger deeper inside. I can feel my own arousal soaking him; I could never convince him that I'm not loving this... hell, I can't even convince myself. My clit quivers as he guides two fingertips on either side of the sensitive nub, slithering over either side, without touching it outright. Oh God, why do I want to beg him to stop teasing, and to just finger fuck me for real? How could I be so wicked?

With his hot lips nearly touching my ear, he whispers, "I've only been playing with you, up until this point, Ruth. Are you ready for me to begin in earnest?"

I should tell him no. I have to tell him no, but the words refuse to leave my lips. I let my body relax, in a gesture of complete submission. A wonderful realization crosses my mind. While I can't tell him to stop, I also am not to blame. He has chosen to force this horrible, beautiful, unwanted, amazing experience upon me, and as such, I can relax... I can soak up all the ministrations of his expertly guided fingers, and I can simply let the guilt slip away!

My mind seems to swoon, and I try my best to prepare myself for the overwhelming sensations to begin.

The seconds slip by, and yet his sultry teasing does not increase. What is he waiting for? My whole body is on edge, waiting for him to truly use me. He has promised that the pleasure will increase, and yet, he has made no change. In a motion which I try to tell myself is involuntary, I pivot my torso, seeking to force his fingers deeper, to press his hands harder against my sex.

At the same moment, he shifts as well; the pleasure is constant... but he does not allow it to increase. Why? What is he doing? What is he planning? Why won't he just use me and get on with it? And why am I longing for this so damn badly?!

"Ruth," he whispers again, and the sensation of his breath against my ear sends tremors down my spine once more. "If you are ready for release... which I know you want... then be a good girl and ask for it."

"A...ask?!" The words escape my lips before my brain can stop them.

I can hear the devilish smile dripping from every word. "Of course, my sweet. I have taken you this far, but you must ask me if you want me to proceed. That's only proper."

PROPER?! My boss is fingering my pussy in a supply closet, and now he wants to bring up properness? How... why? What the fuck?

"I know you want this, Ruth," He continues, and his words dig into my soul. Because they are so definitive. Because they are correct. "You want me to finish this for you; you were hoping that I would just take care of everything, and that you could hold yourself blameless."

My mind is struggling to comprehend his words. "Uhhh... ohhh... Brent... I..."

"...But that's not how I want this to go. You are in this entire mess because you took things without asking. Before you stole from the company, if you had needed a raise... if you had needed anything in life... I would have been happy to work with you. I would have helped you. That isn't a path you chose, however. You took what you wanted without asking, but that won't happen this time."

"Brent... I... you... but..." I cannot help but stammer. He has his arms coiled around me, with his masculine hands shamefully exploring every inch of my womanhood; he's been using me in the most brazen, wildly inappropriate manner, and now he wants me to ask?!

The motions of his hands freeze for the briefest moment, and I can feel my heart sink. He's... he's not going to stop is he? Oh fuck! That's exactly what... I want... I want... I want him to keep going! Oh no! I can't deny it. Fuck! Why can't he just take me, and leave me the tiniest shred of my dignity intact?

"Please, Ruth." His voice is so cold and matter-of-fact. It's like he's asking for something entirely mundane. But he isn't! He's asking for me to grovel beneath him. If I give in, I will be acknowledging once and for all that this is exactly what I want from him. He has me right where he wants me.

But... I can't stand for the pleasure to end! I need it to increase. My libido is out of control, all because of this man and his irresistible magnetism. He is breaking me. Those teasing hands, the alluring scent of his cologne, the deep, sultry resonance of his voice... they are dismantling all of my resistance until nothing remains.

My voice sounds so meek and demure, as I struggle to speak the words which I need to say. "P...please, Brent... Please. Take control. Please... just... give me what you know I need."

I feel a strong kiss on the back of my neck. His tender lips work their way down to my shoulder, and he sighs with obvious arousal.

"Oh, my sweet thing. That's so close. But..." The finger within me hooks inward, seeking my g-spot with frightening skill. "... I have to say, I'm not convinced."

He brushes across my clit again, so lightly, and I stifle a whimpering moan. I did what he required. What more can I give?

"You've been so deceitful in the past, Ruth. I have to be certain... I have to be one hundred percent sure that you mean what you say! So if you want me to continue... if you want me to grant the climax that we both know you're dying for... then beg. Beg me for release."

His words are irrefutable, I know. Oh God, he's really gonna make me do it! He's going to withhold the pleasure from me. He's led me to this dark, delicious door of sickeningly sweet sexual cravings, but he is refusing to push me. I have to beg... to plead for him to guide me through. Otherwise I will be left wanting, and all of my shameful desires will be left unfulfilled. I won't... I can't... I must!

The hands below are still moving, searching, teasing... they are ready to do their job, but they will not do more until I have debased myself as low as I can for them. "Please, Brent!" I am appalled to hear the rapaciousness in my own whimpering purr. "Please take me! Please... you know I want this. Pleeeease...! Take me!"

I can feel the crimson washing over my face, and tears are forming at the corners of my eyes. I feel so helpless and small within this man's arms, and yet somehow his grasp is so reassuring... I feel so vulnerable right now, and but his strength is all I need. My legs could give out beneath me, and I would not fall... which is good, because they are practically jelly at the moment.

"Good girl, Ruth." His entire demeanor seems to shift, as the baritone of his voice thunders within my ears. I want to curl up and hide, but I also want to pull myself closer to Brent. I want him so badly, and I don't care how shameful it is.

I suddenly feel the finger flex, curling into my g-spot and... FUCK...! My eyes shoot open, and I bite my bottom lip to hold back a scream. He gives me no time to recover as the other fingers glide across my clit, and a second passionate cry forces its way out regardless.

"Don't hold back, darling. Give yourself over..." His words are battering against my psyche, in time with the masterful motions of his hands. My pussy is drenching his finger tips; it is a biological declaration of my body's complete surrender to his control. The exquisite sensations are building within my cunt... fuck, fuck, fuck! The sensations are so amazing, but the strongest seasoning is the sense of overbearing shame... such delicious embarrassment. I love this, and I know I shouldn't... but I love it all the more.

His digit is coiled inside, stroking in an increasingly rapid 'come hither' motion, even as the other hand's fingers slide over my clitoris. It is becoming harder and harder to silence my moans.

"I know what you want, Ruth. I've always known. You're giving into me now, just like you've always wanted, aren't you?"

"Mmmm... yes...!" I breathe, fighting to keep my voice low. "Oh Brent, you... ohhhh... how are you so... fuck...!" It's impossible to relay the whirlwind of thoughts which are roiling within my fevered mind. "Don't stop! Oh, please...! Oh!"

"You are so filthy, Ruth!" His words are incredibly condescending, but they pile cerebral weight onto my mind, even as the orgasmic pressure is building below. "You love your boss finger fucking you at work?! You are such a bad girl!"

His breathing is deep and passionate, but it seems so much more controlled than my own, which has become elevated and full of stifled mewling. I am straining desperately to keep my voice low, but the indescribable sensations resonating outward from my sex is making it increasingly difficult to keep my voice down.

I have never considered myself a screamer, but I have never before had such maddening pleasure forced upon me, combined with such an alluringly dirty experience. The twin motions of his hands are unbelievably euphoric, even as the squelching sounds grow louder with every flick of his fingers within my vulva.

I'm gonna scream! I just know I can't hold back this climax, and my lungs are going to explode with the loudest, enraptured cries imaginable!

"Oh fuck! Brent! You... mmmmmm!! I... oh God!" He does not hold back his heavenly stroking even for a moment, and the sensitive nerve-endings within me are being stimulated so powerfully...! "I'm about... oh! I'm gonna... scream!" My voice is an impassioned hiss. I can't make him stop... I can't even bring myself to ask, but in a moment I'm going to climax and shriek, and there's not a thing I can do to stop it!

We'll get caught, and Brent will be fired, and I'll probably go to jail, but I can't possibly hold back this unyielding tide of pleasure...

A warbling alarm rings in my ears. It is a nearly deafening, whooping sound, and my sex addled mind cannot even place it. It sounds as if the world is collapsing around me, and that makes perfect sense, according to the building passions which are flooding my body.

"Scheduled fire drill." Brent's words are so cool and collected. There isn't a shred of surprise in his voice. "Scream for me, baby! Let me hear your release!"

Somehow, against all logic, he increases the pleasure in my pussy; his fingers are plunging inside and stroking my clit simultaneously. My mouth shoots open, and I feel my tongue extend. I'm probably drooling shamefully, but I've lost all self control.

"Brent! Oh fuck! Baby! You feel so good!!!" My hand jerks backwards and weaves into his hair; I'm passionately trying to make a connection with this man who is bringing me so much sexual euphoria.

"Yes... Ruth! Sing for me!" His voice is so commanding, so powerful that I cannot hope to withstand its authority.

My cunt clenches violently on his fingers, as a cataclysmic orgasm rocks my entire body. I scream at the top of my lungs, but the sound is drowned out of the whooping alarm. It feels as if my soul is leaving my body; I've never come this hard, not in my entire life. Something about the scenario, this man, the shameful location... it is doing things to me that I never considered possible.

Brent's fingers continue to work, as I ride the wave of this powerful climax. I can feel a shameful release, and I know I've drenched his hands, squirting uncontrollably. Embarrassment washes over me, because I know that I've let my employer force this biological reaction from me.

"That's it, Ruth! Now you're finally, really being honest with me. Tell me how this makes you feel! How I make you feel!"

I want to lie. I want to hide how amazing this experience is, but I know that my body has already told him every truth. What is the sense in trying to deceive him now?

My world shattering climax has not entirely faded, and my words are shaky, but entirely truthful. "You make me feel... oh Brent, you make me feel so good! Oh my God... you... I... that was amazing."

He kisses me once more as he slowly releases my body. My trembling legs cannot hold me, and I slump to my knees. Brent ensures that I do not fall, but then he steps away from me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your punishment. Remember. No panties, ever again in this office. Now please clean up and head downstairs for the fire drill." I know that my hair and makeup are surely a wreck, but I will have no time to fix them

I hear him slowly retreat from the room, and the warbling alarm in my ear reminds me that he planned all of this. I always thought he was smart, but now I am beginning to think that he's essentially a genius. Knowing that I am in his complete control is so terrifying... And thrilling, to my eternal shame.