The Price of Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the lobby Yuliana ran up to me as I came out of the lift her hair flying and catching on her mouth as she flicked it away and grabbed me by my arms fixing me with intense attention, "Did you get it? Did I mess it up?"

"We got it!"

"Oh my God!" she nearly shrieked, and kissed me fiercely on the mouth before spinning round to Richard who came over and grabbed my shoulder and shook me saying,

"I knew you could do it Seb! You must have impressed the old guy!"

"It was definitely all of us who impressed the "old guy"!" I said, "Including you darling." I said to Yuliana looking at her gorgeous, excited eyes, the wide glistening smile of her big, beautiful mouth. Yes of course, I thought to myself, definitely including you darling.

Before we split up leaving Richard at our small office to start sorting all that was needed for the newly alive project, I gave them both a version of the conversation I had had with the Comte that was closer to what they would have expected. I didn't yet say anything about the extraordinary contract for the $20M that only I so far knew was on offer. I needed time to think how to handle it and most importantly, how to put it to Yuliana.

I told Yuliana we would celebrate tonight, just me and her, and it would be a surprise. I didn't say how much of a surprise and just at the thought of having to tell her the Comte's proposal, I was feeling a mixture of raw excitement and trepidation. Yulia was a wonderful lover and for reasons that still amazed me, seemed to adore me as the only man in her world. When we made love, I always felt the steadily building need and rising desire in her, it seemed to flow naturally into her body like the tide lapping steadily up the beach until it filled her, and she wanted me inside her. She rarely failed to come, even though the urge I felt in me was often so strong that I came, pulsing into her, long before I had intended. She had the ability to pace the flushing of her skin, the surrendering of her slick and wettening pussy and the tell-tale sign I watched for, if I took her on all fours, of her perfect pink jewel of her arsehole starting to open like a mouth into a widening inverted opening of longing between her spread ass cheeks, just moments before the shudder and bucking of her hips and the gasp that told me once again she had come almost at the same moment as my sperm gushed up my cock connecting all of me, with all of her.

All of this was Yulia, but while, when the time was right, she would give herself to me with all the heat of desire, she was also incredibly private about her sexual beauty. A few times I had managed to persuade her to let me take photos of her nude, but she had made me swear never to even store them in the Cloud -- I had to keep them on a separate memory stick and she had to know where it was kept! I had tried to persuade her to wear short skirts and tops, in which she looked breath-taking, to go out, but she always refused and wore something more modest. Only on the beach, or at a pool on holiday, would she wear a bikini and even then, some sort of modest but fine fabric wrap would soon be covering her. As a result, I had no idea how she would react to me even raising the subject of what the Comte had asked me to do to secure the $20M.

* * *

We were in the car on the way to the 'surprise' evening I had arranged for our celebration, when she started to ask me about the details of how my conversation had gone with the Comte. (Along with our overnight bags, I had slipped a separate bag with a tripod stand and audio gear into the back of the car).

"So, what was he actually asking you when he talked to you alone at the end?"

I had been thinking how to tell Yulia what the Comte had offered as a deal without her getting furious with me. I knew she was not going to like it.

"Well, it wasn't what I was expecting. It was quite personal really."

"Really! Like what?"

"Well, he started to tell me about his wife - she died around four years ago."

"Oh dear, how sad. How strange! Why did he do that - tell you about her? He hasn't even met us before. What did he say?"

"Well, he told me how much he missed her and what an incredible woman she was .... and it seems that you kind of reminded him of her."

"I did...? That's a bit weird." She said frowning and glancing uneasily at me.

I knew I should try and explain in a way that would sound appealing or even exciting to Yulia and I had thought of all sorts of phrases, but when it came to it, I just blurted out,

"The thing is, he made this proposal. He guarantees he will give us the $5M, but he kind of made an offer to us for a deal for $20M."

"What!!" Yulia gasped, "You've been keeping this very secret the last few hours!" she said half laughing excitedly. "Wow! $20M would let us go all the way to doing the trials and registration, it could actually take us all the way to producing it ourselves. Marketing it!......Wow! ...What sort of deal was he proposing?"

"Well, the thing is it wasn't equity or royalties or anything, he is asking nothing like that beyond our basic deal we put to them. He wants something different ... more personal."

"What?!" She asked smiling excitedly, totally intrigued.

"He wants to ... he wants us to make a film... a film for him. He wants us to make a film of us, making love."

Yulia froze, the smile faded from her face.

"What...? Are you serious?" She asked me very straight and looking completely taken aback.

"Yes, the thing is he told me this story about his wife.", but Yulia cut me off,

"He asked you to make a film of you.. fucking me.. and then just hand it over to him - for him to watch?"

"I know it sounds bad when you say it like that, but.."

"It sounds bad. Yes, it sounds REALLY bad!" She said her voice rising, "So I come along to your presentation for the first time dressed to look sexy like you asked me to, and when you get together with your disgusting, kinky old investor, you offer to give him your wife naked, doing the most intimate thing in our lives together, so that you can get cash for your project..!" Now she was shouting and her eyes were flashing, furious and worse, hurt, everything I had dreaded seeing as the reaction.

"What did you tell him?!"

"I told him...I would talk to you."

"Oh my God!" She shrieked, "You are happy to go along with this? I can't believe you didn't just get up and walk out! You were hoping I would say yes, weren't you?"

Now I knew I had really blown it, but something in me felt angry too, she had flown off the handle without giving me any chance to explain how it had actually been.

"It wasn't like that!" I said, "He explained it could be something similar to things that had happened to him and his wife - that had been good things - for both of them."

"I can't believe I am hearing this - you would really let another man see us making love, something you know I feel so private about, and you know I would never allow any picture of me naked to go anywhere outside of being locked away at our home! This really appeals to you, doesn't it? You are always asking to take photos of me naked and I have only ever agreed because you swore they would never go to anyone else and no one would ever see them. It turns you on this idea, doesn't it?".

"What if it does! I am totally proud of my gorgeous wife and there are whole internet sites where loads of guys put up pictures of their wife so other guys can envy how lucky they are! And I am not talking about doing anything like that anyway! He swore to me no one but him would see the film and I believe him! He's not some superficial jerk, he's actually a pretty remarkable guy."

"Oh my God, this is too much! Turn the car round -- we're going home. I am not going to any celebration with you. I suddenly don't even know who you are!" I felt her words like a blow in the pit of my stomach and felt a rising sense of panic. Surely, she wasn't so incensed this was going to really damage us, I couldn't bear that.

"Look Yulia, you've got it all wrong, and I am sorry, I would never do anything you didn't want to, you are more precious to me than any deal, any project .... I wish I had never told you."

"Maybe it's good you did. Maybe I have learnt something." She said darkly looking fixedly ahead.

I kept on driving. I was waiting for her to tell me to turn the car round again, but she didn't. She was just silent and looking away from me.

After a while I said,

"So, let's forget it. We still have $5M to celebrate and I arranged this evening as something for us both and we have worked really hard to get this."

No reply.

"Do you want me to turn round and go home?"

Long silence.

"No. Let's celebrate! You always said it would change everything if we got the money for the project." She said, in a clipped unsmiling and I could feel, dangerous way.

* * *

The hotel was a beautiful old manor house with a long drive up between an avenue of trees and we were immediately met and shown to a room with windows looking out over parkland to the lake below the gardens. Yulia had been her usual graceful, charming, smiling self with the staff and I was hoping the storm had passed, but the eye contact hadn't returned and as the door closed to our room, she announced she was taking a bath and, taking her things, went into the huge marble floored bathroom and I heard her lock the door. I tucked the bag with the camera equipment away in a cupboard. It had been a long time since I really upset her over something and I felt nearly sick with frustration and sadness that all my plans for a special evening, and maybe even a really sexy, exciting new adventure, had so completely misfired. As I was clearly in trouble now, I decided I would blow off the bad feeling of the drive and go for a walk in the beautiful surroundings before the light went.

When I got back, I came into the room and found Yulia sitting at the antique dressing table putting on earrings -- she looked totally stunning. She was in a silver evening gown that plunged down at the back leaving her flawless skin exposed to the waist and indicating she was wearing almost nothing beneath it. It slid over her figure like a second skin and the waves of her bronze-blond hair cascaded down over her shoulders and back.

"My God darling -- you look amazing." I said waiting to see what reaction I was going to get and held my breath.

She turned and looked over her shoulder at me and fixed me with a cool appraising look and then my heart leapt as a small smile began to creep over her face until she gave me her dazzling flash of a smile and a drop-dead gorgeous wink and said,

"You are bad! But I love you."

"Am I forgiven then?" I asked.

"Not yet." She said teasingly. "We'll just have to see -- won't we?"

As we walked into the dining room, I felt the usual surge of male pride as everyone in the entire room checked out of whatever they were doing to look at the vision that was my goddess of a wife. The waiting staff almost bumped into each other as they hurried towards us. One young waiter was unable to tear his eyes away from her, secretly ravishing her from the just visible points of her nipples under the dress, down over the silky material that slithered over her, to the side-slit giving a glimpse of her perfect thigh. He shyly gave her a huge smile as his older colleague guided us to the table. All heads were discretely turning back, probably reluctantly, to their own conversations as we sat, and I ordered two glasses of champagne.

It wasn't until we were finishing the exquisite second course, and a glass or two of a fantastic Chateau Leoville-Barton, that Yulia finished an amusing and charming story about a friend from her childhood and I noticed a different look on her. She fixed me with the deep brown pools of her almond eyes and I felt her slide her bare foot up my leg under the table. "Don't eat too much." she said with a sexy look coming over her. "We are going to need to skip desert I think."

"Why?" I asked smiling back.

"Because," she paused and I saw her swallow and a blush spread up over her to her throat, "if you've got your phone with you, we're going to earn 20 million dollars". My heart skipped a beat and I swallowed with a rush of hot anticipation,

"You mean ... you will? You're OK with it?"

"I'll do it, but there has to be a contract," she said seriously.

"OK, what sort of a contract?" I asked, "Well, I did a bit of research, you can get face recognition programs that will search the internet for your features. He can only have the recording if he signs to say that if my face EVER appears on the internet in that recording, he will personally, not his company, HIM, he will pay ME 50 million dollars". She had a look of challenge and also of satisfaction at her solution.

"I think he'll accept." I said, "I know he will keep his word about keeping it to himself and - I know he will sign - and you'll be OK with it then?" I was almost panting.

"As long as it comes with the right pay rise from my boss." She smiled playfully.

As soon as we were back in our room Yulia slid both arms over my shoulders and pressed her body against me parting her lips to kiss me, but I caught her arms,

"Wait a moment," I said breathing hard, I turned and opened the cupboard where I had stashed the bag with the tripod and filming kit. "I've got a few things together - just in case." I said noticing a slight tremor had crept into my voice. I was scared the kit would put Yulia off again, but she just arched an eyebrow. She gave a knowing little laugh,

"I just knew it...!" she said.

Controlling the shaking anticipation that had got into my hands, I set up the iPhone camera and audio on the tripod and pointed it towards Yulia with the huge luxurious bed behind her in the frame. I turned it on -- RECORD.

"OK Yulia," I breathed, "now is your chance to make us 20 million dollars.....Strip!"

"You strip me." she said with the playfulness gone and serious arousal flushing the skin above her breasts.

"OK, keep looking at the camera."

I stepped round behind her, moved the silky hair that fell over her shoulder behind her with my hand and started to run my lips up and down the side of her neck. She stretched her neck to give me more of it to kiss and touched the side of my head gently with her hand, her breathing was deeper and faster now.

"Just imagine he is the other side of the camera and let's show him your gorgeous body," I whispered into her ear, there was a catch in her breathing and a small sound escaped her throat,

"Show him then...." She breathed.

I slipped the shoulder straps of the dress down very slowly. The dress started to slide down the edges of her arms and over the increasing swell of her naked breasts, it hung for a moment on the taught buds of her nipples before falling away to her waist leaving the soft, perfection of her breasts offered to the camera and swaying up and slightly apart, down and slightly together, with her now heavy breathing.

"Touch them!" She ordered, reaching back to hold my hips as if to steady herself as I lightly brushed my fingertips over her upper breasts and then teasing her stiff nipples up and down with gentle strokes. "Ooooh..." I heard her small moans as I gently squeezed the roundness of her breasts and lifted them towards the camera making the skin stretch around the swollen hard nipples.

Still kneading one breast with my hand, I started to slide my other hand down her exposed belly and then round to the small zip at the back of the dress and let it peel away from her slipping over her thighs to the floor. She was naked except for tiny thong panties and was starting to arch her back slightly pushing the mound of her pussy towards the camera.

"Do you think he likes what he sees?" she said.

"I think he has taken his cock out and is stroking it looking at the sexiest creature he has ever seen getting more and more naked."

"Urghh...." I knew she was deeply turned on now

"Are you getting wet?"

"Yesss..." I took her hand and placed it on her belly just above the flimsy edge of her panties.

"Maybe you better check." I said

Still looking into the camera as if she was looking into the eyes of the man who she knew would be watching her abandoning all modesty, she slid her fingers under the panties and started to run her fingers down to the wetness of her slit.

"Oh my God, I am so wet!" she whispered into my ear.

"Maybe he wants to see you better."

"Yes, do it..."

I knelt behind her lifted her feet one by one out of the dress lying around her on the floor and tossed it aside. Then I slipped my thumbs under the lacey strings at the sides of her panties and pulled them away from her skin knowing that the view was straight from the camera lens to her pussy.

"Put your hands on your breasts." I spoke as evenly as I could. She started to stroke her breasts and pinch her nipples between her finger and thumb pulling the buds forward and then releasing them with a shudder.

I played with the panties brushing her sex with the wet material and then slowly lowered them down giving a perfect view of the smooth skin of her pussy lips with the thin line, just a whisp of hair, vertical above the now glistening slit.

"Keep looking at the camera."

"I am. I'm looking at the man who just bought my pussy."

"Yes - well I think he wants to get a good look at what he's buying."

"Does he like it so far?"

"He loves it, he can't take his eyes off you, his cock is huge now." She made a sound that was half giggle, half moan.

"Maybe he should come a bit closer" she said

"Maybe you should lie yourself on that big bed behind you.."

She moved back still facing the camera. She lay back sitting close to the edge of the bed. I moved the tripod forward and zoomed the view a little so that it framed her pussy trapped between her thighs. She was waiting.

"Open your legs" I commanded, I could hardly believe this was happening and it was like I was a porn film director controlling my very willing model, but my model was not so easily controlled.

"I'll open my legs, if you take your clothes off."

"Legs first."

She paused for a moment then slowly shifted back a fraction and lifted her feet wide on to the edge of the bed, her knees spread outwards and the lips of her pussy parting and opening the pinkness of her gash which pushed and let a tiny bead of her wetness dribble downwards, shining at the bottom of her slit and waiting to slide down to where the small mouth of the pink, round eye of her anus puckered with tiny contractions as she spread herself, completely exposed.

I was panting as I unbuttoned my shirt and slid off my suit trousers flinging shoes, socks, underwear to one side while never taking my eyes away from roaming over the fucking gorgeousness of the sexual perfection of my wife. She was breathing heavily, and her lips were parted and there was a hunger in her look, but then a faint mischievous smile twitched on her mouth as I stood in front of her naked with my cock waving like a pole in front of me.

She started to slowly run a finger down from her lips to her left breast, circling the erect nipple once and then travelling slowly down over her abdomen to pause pointing at her now clearly dripping pussy lips, before starting to slowly stroke either side of her clitoris, pressing the little hood of flesh back and forcing the bud to stand up pink, gleaming and aching for touch.

"Kneel in front of me!" She commanded with a sharp intake of breath as she slipped two fingers into the wetness of her pussy hole, "But don't let your head get in the way of the camera, I'll tell you when you can lick." The ironic smile had gone now as her mouth was slightly open and her eyes had that far-away look of intense concentration on the internal waves that were starting to fill her body from the heat of her pussy. I didn't know what was more sexy, the slick pussy juice squelching around her two fingers as they pulled out of her pussy only to thrust back inside again, or the flush that had spread up from her breasts and chest to her face as her breathing quickened and her expression slackened in abandoned immersion in the pleasure she was giving herself.