The Price of Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK now, suck my clit." She said urgently. I fastened my lips around the protruding hot bud and sucked it hard into my mouth the way I knew she liked it. "Uuuhrgh", she grunted and thrust her pelvis harder into my face rubbing the juices on to my chin and grinding her pussy up and down as I worked her clit with my tongue while never letting the suction stop so that my mouth was her pussy-pump.

"Stop" she gasped and looked at me with a fierce look in her eyes as I knelt back, "OK let's let the bastard really see - get your fingers in my pussy and stretch it open for the camera while I frig my clit. Wow, you made it swell!" she said. I slipped two fingers in from the slippery sides of her pussy hole and made it gape for the camera as she flashed her fingers back and forth over her clit.

"Yeah, Yeah!" she moaned, "And now a finger up my arse!" Oh god, she never asked for that! I left two fingers inside her pussy and licked my other index finger and pressed the tip against her arsehole. "Aaaahhgh" she moaned as the muscles actually pushed down on my finger as it rode up the tight passage of her arse. She bucked twice and cried out as with a last flurry of flashing movement against her clit, she came in great heaving gasps and grunts with a tiny squirt of juice spurting out and on to the cover. She fell backwards twitching on the bed with after-shock comes.

I couldn't take my eyes of her, she was magnificent, like some natural incarnation of a sex goddess lying sprawled on the bed.

After her breathing slowed, I stood up to turn off the camera, but as I walked round to the tripod, I heard her say

"Oh no you don't -- it's your turn now - leave it running".

"I think he's seen more than enough." I said with a trembling laugh.

"No he hasn't -- you're his little bitch now aren't you?" She smiled wickedly, "He's made you give your wife to him, lets act out what he's really doing to you. I'll do the camera now. Get on the bed and press your face there." She pointed to the middle of the mattress. "Now stick your arse in the air so I can get a really nice shot of it on camera!"

"I somehow don't think that's what he is really after." I said still laughing, but a bit uncertainly now and slightly in awe of her.

"There!" She pointed again to the bed with a 'Don't-mess-with-me' edge to her tone.

"OK.." I said and got on to the bed as she had told me to, uneasy, but curious and with my cock clearly telling her I was still turned on.

"Right, Mr Sell-your-Wife, he's already fucked you up the arse with his money, so let's give him the show for real. Spread your arse cheeks."

I didn't really care anymore. I was doing something I never thought would be part of our world and I was scared I had broken something between us, but I was excited that maybe I had awakened something new, I reached round behind me with both hands and spread my arse knowing it was right in the middle of the camera shot.

"How does this feel?" she asked, and I heard the buzz of an unfamiliar vibrator, a buzz I didn't recognise as the one I knew. So, she hadn't been without her own novel ideas for our celebration evening!

"Don't turn round!" She commanded. "This is your boss's big buzzing cock and this is his dribble." she giggled and I felt a long glob of cold lubricant hit my crack and dribble down over my hole. "He's going to press till you let him in," she said and I felt the head of the vibrator press firmly against my anus - I could tell it was big. I started to breath harder - I was getting very turned on.

"Come on, open up," she taunted. With a groan I pushed back against the huge throbbing head of the vibrator and felt my anus open and stretch as little by little it inched its way deeper against the ring and then suddenly, with a groan, I felt in push inside and fill me.

"Good boy - now take it!" she said and started slowing pulling it back a little and pushing it back in steadily increasing depth and longer strokes until it was coming right out and re-entering all the way with me just panting, eyes shut against the mattress and lost in the sensation. Then I felt her swing a leg over my back so that she was facing the camera and still thrusting the vibrator in and out of my anus, I imagined the film with her breasts swinging over the gaping of my hole as she pushed the vibrator in deep and then pulled it right out, before thrusting it in again with increasing lack of resistance. She had reached down and started stroking my cock with her other hand and before long I felt the build of a tidal wave inside me and an explosion -I didn't even know what was happening - as I came.

I slumped down on the bed and she pulled the vibrator-come-owner's cock out of me and she laughed a gentle filthy, sexy laugh like I had never heard before from her.

"Maybe now the show's over boss." She said to the camera and I heard a click as she turned it off.

"Oh my god -- what just happened?" I said.

"I think we both had a good time," she said wickedly.

"I never thought you would get into it like that."

"Yes." There was a long pause, "Neither did I. Are you alright?"

"Are YOU alright?" I asked, really anxious if things were still OK between us.

"I don't know - I feel different - I was angry with you and thought I was feeling hurt that you had agreed to this crazy guy's demands, but then......then - I think I had one of the best orgasms of my life," she giggled.

I started to laugh, and we both were convulsed with laughter naked and smeared with come, love juice and even I noticed guiltily, plenty of juices on a very large vibrator lying there as proof it had all really happened.

"What do we do with the recording?" I asked not really knowing what I wanted her to answer, "I can ask him to sign the contract like you said....."

"Just send it." She breathed - and I knew the Count maybe knew something was lurking within us both that, even we ourselves, had not realised.