The Price of Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Yuliana discovers new feelings and feeds Seb's desires.
8.2k words
4.79
3.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Price of Experience Chapter 2

The next week was a frenzy of calls, meetings, interviewing new engineering teams, and sorting office staff, but all through the day, whenever I had a moment to look at my computer screen, or surreptitiously log in to my private email on my phone, I was checking to see if a message had come back from the email address the Comte had given me. The morning after I had exposed Yuliana naked in front of the camera, I had sent him a link to the video we made showing the most intimate images of every curve and crevice of her body - the body that she had, at first, so reluctantly allowed to be captured on video and given to him. I had watched the video with my heart racing and my breathing shallow while she was still asleep in the hotel bedroom, amazingly it had come out incredibly well and when Yuliana spread her, by then, wet and divine pussy for his view it was as if a sexual Goddess was opening the route to ecstasy - or for me, maybe, to madness.

I had loaded it to a private Google Drive and shared the link to the Comte's email. I knew I would have to tell her at some point. I was fearful that Yuliana would flare up at what she saw as my internet naivety and tell me 'Nothing on Google is private!' She had always absolutely forbidden me to even keep any picture of her naked on my computer, but then, after the explosion of our sexual adventure that night, she had given me permission to send a film of her to the Comte, completely nude, pussy exposed and glistening and then riding waves of orgasm. It felt like everything in our lives could now be dated before, or after, that night.

Within 24 hours I had received an email from the Comte,

'Your video presentation was beyond my expectations, it reveals incredible potential. The first transfer will be in your company's account by tomorrow'.

Within 48 hours, Richard confirmed the money had appeared in the company account. We were living the professional dream we had been chasing for 3 years and Yuliana, Richard and I were loving it. I could finally stop chasing investors and actually start making the idea, no one else had thought of, into reality. It was a concept that I knew could fundamentally change how we could treat, and I believed cure, a whole range of conditions. Conditions that right now were destroying the lives of thousands, maybe millions, of people. I was determined to make it happen. It was a thrilling opportunity and lurking underneath the professional thrill was the secretive awareness that it was being bought through sharing Yuliana's sexual beauty, my proudest possession, with the hungry eyes of another man.

Richard as Chief Operating Officer knew nothing of this. He was heaving a sigh of relief that his faith in the project and the year of snide comments from his previous high flying colleagues was now vindicated and at last, he was using his precise and brilliant mind to do something of real importance.

Yuliana - Yuliana seemed radiant. She hadn't mentioned anything about the night of the video afterwards and when I started to try to tentatively refer to it to test the ground of where we were in its aftermath, she just gave a knowing, slightly ironic little smile and said,

'We did what we did - I think you better concentrate on our business now!'

She had taken over the whole of the office management and staffing and she was already working on marketing and branding. Everywhere she went she was her poised, beautiful and charming self, with that smile that could win over even the coldest female executives, whose natural instinct was to tense for battle when they glimpsed the scale of their female competition. She was in her element.

But there were subtle changes. Her loveable need for reassurance that what she was doing was helping and was correct, seemed to have gone, there was a new certainty and confidence in her. It extended to our love making, it was less playful and humorous and had a more serious intensity. As she rode impaled on me and her fabulous breasts swayed forwards and backwards and hung down towards my straining mouth, her eyes locked on mine and her mouth slackened and opened a little as she took her pleasure like some predatory incarnation of female sexuality. It was unnerving, but thrilling and I yearned to know if in her mind she was reliving the experience of the video. Imagining the camera lingering on the flesh of her pussy lips clinging to the shaft of my member as she slid herself up and down, her anus opening and closing a fraction with each thrust and rise of her perfect arse. Maybe imagining, as the flush of arousal started to spread over the exquisite pallor of her skin, it was all happening under the eyes of the Comte.

I wanted to know so much more about the Comte's reaction to what he had seen in the video. I wanted to hear him say how the breath-taking vision of my wife had affected him. I wanted to know that he found her as incomparably sexually exciting as I did. In a dirty little guilty corner of my mind I wanted to know if he had stroked himself and ejaculated watching her giving her pussy to his view. I even wondered, what he had thought when he saw Yuliana punish me (and thrill me) by forcing the thick shaft of the vibrator into my yielding anus in front of the camera. Had that gone too far? Had I lost any respect by being so imperiously dominated by my fabulous wife?

I kept checking my inbox, hoping each time I opened it that a new message would have come from him - again and again I was disappointed and then finally I got another message from the Comte.

'Sebastian, I hope you allow me the liberty of using your first name, it is after all confusing to address two Dr Sterlings!

I have managed to find a little information on the past enthusiasms of yourself and your exceptional wife and I discovered that both of you have an interest in the fine arts. You, unusually for a young man pursuing a career in medicine, took an Art A-level alongside your sciences and Yuliana at one time funded her studies by sketching portraits of tourists in her city park. I want to give you both the gift of time to reconnect with your artistic selves and have enrolled you both in a life drawing class. I will ask you for a piece of art work from you in a month. You may be surprised by the effect it will have to reconnect yourselves with the world of imagination and visual exploration.'

I felt deflated - I had expected him to at least say something about Yuliana and his reaction to the video, but there was no mention of it. And what was this lame suggestion for the next stage in our voyage of sexual exploration? A life-drawing class? I had already done life drawing classes when I was at school and I was sure Yuliana must have done them too, her occasional sketches of figures that she did for our ideas and designs were far too assured for her not to have. I had expected something far more exotic from the Comte; this was the man who told me he had entered in to sexual rites with women in tropical rain forest ceremonies!

There was an appointment time and address at the bottom of the message headed,

'Your first life-drawing class - please both attend.'

Even worse, I realised it clashed with one of the meetings it had been very difficult to set up in the coming week.

After all the anticipation, waiting for his message, I felt a sharp sense of disappointment, but I also guiltily realised it was weird of me to be so caught up in waiting for the reaction of an older man that I hardly knew - and for his comments on my wife. I got a grip and thought, good, I mustn't let myself slip in to this strange, cloying excitement that I had been feeling all week. It was a little game, an old man's fancy that, if I played along with it, would give us more funding for our business than we had ever dared to ask for. What on earth was I disappointed about?

That evening I took Yuliana out to dinner at a small Italian restaurant that we quite often went to midweek for a break from cooking and washing up, it was local and unpretentious and as always Yulia judged her look perfectly, casual, but glamorously sexy in a slightly open white shirt from Vivienne Westwood, tight but stretchy Versace jeans and her hall-mark heels that no other women around our neighbourhood seemed to wear unless they were going unsteadily to a wedding or a party. I knew my place in her expectations and put on my best jacket - one she had bought for me. The girl on reception showed us to a table for two by a large mirror in the corner of the room that to my pleasure, happened to let me see her from behind with her gorgeous, golden, bronze waves of hair swirling over the back of her shirt.

'Oh God, this is so nice just to have a break for an evening. Just the two of us.' She said. 'I seem to have hardly stopped this week. New people to meet all the time. Explaining what it's all about. It's been great, but... nice to sit down opposite my brilliant, handsome, soon to be very famous, husband!' She gave me her dazzling smile. As always, I felt the currents of joy and pride flowing through me like the first hit of a strong cocktail on an empty stomach.

'You've been fantastic this week Yulia. I keep hearing little comments from the people you've been dealing with. They're all in awe of you!'

'Thank you darling, that's so sweet. I've been loving it. I am so happy it is happening for you..for us.'

The waitress appeared looking rather young and nervous and, I noticed, rather pretty,

'Can I get you something to drink? Mr Fiori said it was to be on the house. He said, a celebration. Said I was to tell you he had heard. I hope that makes sense... I think I said it right?'

'You said it just right.' I reassured her, 'And please thank Mr Fiori. Very kind of him. Shall we have what we usually have?' Yulia nodded. 'Two glasses of your champagne please.'

Yulia was smiling warmly at the girl,

'You are new here, yes?'

'Yes, it's only my second night, I feel a bit nervous!'

'Ah, I remember what that felt like.' Said Yulia. 'I worked evenings as a waitress when I was doing my studying. Trying to get everything right with the menu, not forgetting the table in the corner!...you'll be absolutely fine. You're very pretty.. and that always helps!' She said.

I could see the girl was pleased and maybe blushing a little.

'Oh, thank you!' she said and hurried off to get our champagne.

I always loved the way that Yuliana was completely uninterested in social status and talked to people with the same engaging openness whether they were the boss of some huge corporation or a young girl in her first job.

'I just keep learning things about you!' I said. 'I didn't know you had been a waitress.'

'Yes, but not for long. A long time ago. In a difficult time.' I noticed a slight cloud passing over her playful mood and decided to steer us back to the excitement of the week.

'Did you manage to talk to the legal people? You know, the patent infringement thing?'

'Yes, yes I did, I called their office and they say 99% sure it's not a problem. They are going to send something next week. Something to confirm. They say it was completely different to the one you were worried about.'

'Good. That guy Tom, the senior one, he asked me if you had any legal training..yet another one of your fans!' I said

'Ah I must get one of those attractive little barrister's wigs. I'll wear it when I meet him next!' She quipped.

The champagne arrived and we clinked our glasses,

'To us, for everything in the future'

'To us', she replied.

The champagne was delicious with the bright bubbles that let you know the bottle had just been opened.

'Um, Yulia, there is some news I wanted to tell you.' She looked up sharply, all serious attention and I knew immediately, that before I had said anything, she knew what it was going to be about. 'I got a further message from the Comte today.'

'A further message.' She said pointedly.

'Yes, I had just had one message before. To acknowledge he had, er, received our..video.'

She took a deep breath and paused for a moment before saying,

'Oh yes, and what did he have to say in the first message?'

'He said, it was "beyond his expectations"'.

'Hah... "sindrom atleechnitsi!"'she said with a with a shake of her head.

'What does that mean?'

'It kind of means, "Top Girl Syndrome". It's what my Grandmother used to say about me - it's a gift and a curse. It's about the sort of girl that when you set her a task, she can't help herself, whatever it is, she must prove she can excel - do it the best. It's like a syndrome, an addiction.'

'Well...' I said remembering the thrilling abandon with which she had exposed herself so totally on the video, 'You are completely and totally the best...the best at everything, and I mean everything, you do Yulia...and I..'

'Ah but it's not the best, is it.' she cut in 'The best would be have some control over it, not to keep overdoing everything. Always trying to prove...I'm good enough.'

'That's crazy Yulia.... Everyone knows you are the most wonderful thing they...'

'Stop Seb!' She said, and I could see that suddenly, there was a glistening of emotion in her eyes, a tiny rim of tears threatening to form on her lower lids. 'Yes, it's crazy.' She said with a little toss of her head and blinking them back.

She flashed me a smile that said, "let's not mess up the evening with me and my silliness".

'Now - what was the second message?', she said.

'Well, it's much less challenging than the last thing he asked us to do.'

'..and?'

'He wants us both to enrol in a life-drawing class - he's been researching us. I don't know how, but he found out I did an Art A level way back and somehow he knew about the story you told me about when you used to sketch tourists in the park.'

'That's a bit scary....'

'He sent us a time and the place where the class is, it's close to the University, but I don't think it's anything to do with it. I checked and it's run by a lady who seems to have been quite a successful portrait artist in the past.'

'Huh... it's certainly different from what he asked for last time! Oh God Seb, do you think we got it wrong and he hadn't really wanted something.. graphic..like we did?'

'Oh no - he was very clear - and anyway, he said what we sent him showed "incredible potential".

'This is all so weird darling.' She said looking very concerned, 'I know the money's incredible, letting us live our dream. We can't go back, but you have to help me darling, we have to keep this thing on our terms. I don't know what this man wants, but we can't let it harm us!'

'Do you think it has harmed us so far?'

She looked away and took a thoughtful sip of her champagne before she turned back and fixed me with her eyes,

'No. I think it..it was good.' She said quietly and seriously.

I felt an incredible jolt of thrill go through me to hear her admit this. I knew there had been a change in her since the video, it was like there was an extra electricity between us and it had put an intensity in to our love making that was even more than had been there before.

'I think so too.' I said.

We looked at each other for a long moment and it was like a silent vow. It was like standing on a cliff over a huge waterfall and knowing we would jump together.

We were warmly welcomed by Solange who was the elegant and stylish 60ish artist who ran the life drawing class and we had nodded and smiled to the 15 or so people in the group who were seated in the large converted warehouse room that served as the studio. Large skylights meant the room was bright and there was a small central stage with what looked like a piano stool on it. We were grouped around the platform seated with desks and chairs. Solange seated Yuliana and me separately, a few people apart and, as it seemed like everyone else was already there, she started almost straight away.

'We are very fortunate today to have Celine, a very beautiful model, to draw. I want you all to focus on making the lines of your drawings flow with confidence. Mistakes are fine, but hesitancy is not! I will come round and see how you are doing and I am sure we all extend a special welcome to our two new students, Sebastian and Yuliana.'

Everyone smiled and nodded to us again and Yuliana gave a little wave to the class.

Solange then went to the back of the room and opened a door and came back with Celine walking in front of her. Celine was covered by a large white sheet that she held wrapped around her shoulders. It flowed down her body, partly covering her, but with a long golden brown leg and hip emerging from the edge of the sheet as she walked to the stage and stood on it. She was a stunningly attractive looking girl, maybe part oriental and part European. Her almost blue black tresses of long waved hair flowed over the edge of the white sheet. They were talking quietly to each other and Solange was putting Celine in to the pose she wanted her to hold. Celine raised her leg outside the sheet and placed one foot on the piano stool with the sheet still covering most of her. The eyes of everyone in the room were watching intently. Solange changed the angle Celine was standing so that she was facing the group more full on and then said something further quietly in to her ear. Celine nodded and Solange took the sheet from her hands and drew it away from her body. She stood completely nude with her elbow resting on the knee of the raised leg and her other arm crossed beneath her breasts and touching her other hand. Her pussy was completely bare and with the leg raised on the foot stool, the lips of her labia were slightly parted and visible to all in the room. I fought to keep a cool professional reaction to what was an incredibly erotic image. I glanced slightly nervously across at Yuliana who had an ironic little smile on her face and raised one eyebrow archly in a way that said, "I know exactly what you are thinking....!"

Celine seemed completely at ease and had maybe the faintest hint of a smile as she stood exposing her extraordinary beauty to us all. It was certainly very different from the life drawing classes in my sixth form at school where our models were nearly always over 70 and always with a strategic pose that meant we never got any practice drawing anything that might arouse the students!

The atmosphere was very quiet and concentrated with just the sound of pencil and charcoal scraping on paper and an occasional sound of a sheet being peeled away from a sketch pad and discarded as an unworthy attempt.

I started to feel quite embarrassed as I glanced across at the drawing my nearest neighbour was making and realised how much better it was than my own. I was very out of practice, botched lines and wrong dimensions. I tried to put some guide marks to get the proportions before attempting the torso, but it was difficult not to find my gaze hovering longer than it should on the softly weighted curves of her breasts with their dark circles around the fleshy nipples. From the angle where I was sitting, the light gave a bright reflection from one edge of her labia. There was a bright fleck of light, it was almost like the sparkle that happens when light catches a high class diamond on a ring. I realised I had been staring closely and trying to draw her pussy leaving a bit of the paper white to suggest where the light was reflecting. When I looked up to Celine's face I felt a guilty shock as I made unexpected eye contact with her. Without changing her pose, she had clearly changed the direction of her gaze and had been watching me. I rather clumsily smiled in what I hoped seemed a friendly non-pervert type smile and then detected the faintest twitch of a smile back from her. By now I was blushing and radiating heat all over my body as if, once again, I was a naïve school boy who had been caught illicitly checking out a girl. A naked girl! What was worse, I looked across at Solange and saw she was also watching me with clear amusement on her face, but then a very warm and winning smile. Solange quietly moved through the group towards me and looked down at my drawing. She bent down to whisper close to my ear,