The Price of Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Not many lines, but the part you have concentrated on is very good Sebastian.' She whispered teasingly.

She looked up at Celine from the angle I was at.

'You have caught the way the light is catching and reflecting just here.' She pointed to my attempt to capture where the light reflected from Celine's pussy. 'Do you know why the light is reflecting like that?' She whispered, 'Because Celine always seems to enjoy posing for the group...'

She was playing with me in a friendly, sexy, provocative way and clearly enjoying that we both knew what she was talking about.

It was all strangely surreal and conspiratorial and I was mortified to realise my cock was straining against my jeans and probably completely noticeable to Solange as she stood over me.

I glanced across at Yuliana and was relieved to see that she seemed completely focussed on her own drawing and did not seem to have noticed my confusion.

'Carry on Sebastian, this is good for a first time here, capturing something of what the model communicates is more important than perfect proportions. We're not taking photographs!' Solange smiled with a kind but knowing smile and moved away to look at one of the other student's work.

A couple of hours later Yuliana and I were walking out of the building back to our car with our art folders and Yuliana began to tease me as I had fully expected she would.

'Well, Mr Matisse, you certainly seemed to attract all the attention today! I can't wait for your first exhibition!' She laughed her most girlish and charming laugh.

'I knew you would make fun of me!' I said with a grin, 'I was doing my best to be very professional and trying to remember what to do with a pencil.'

'I seemed to notice your pencil got a bit bigger at one point during the class...'

'That's.... How could you see that?..Oh God, do you think the whole group noticed?'

'I think the lovely Celine noticed.'

'Well it was kind of full on, wasn't it?'

'I wouldn't know.... I don't fancy girls' she said with another of her arch looks and a playful smile - she was clearly enjoying herself.

'Sure, I know, but didn't you think she was very beautiful in her own way?'

'I think she was very beautiful in all ways and I think she enjoys posing for our pleasure.'

'How did your drawing go?' I asked.

'Oh it was not bad for a first time at the class I guess. Solange asked if she could keep it.'

'Wow! You are unstoppable Yuliana!' I just started to laugh and I couldn't stop, it was just her all over.

'Sindrom atlichnitsi!' I said.

We were both laughing and she put her arm round my neck and pulled me to her and gave me a full wet kiss on the mouth with her tongue stroking against mine through her wide parted lips. I could feel we wanted to eat each other and there was nothing else on the planet but the heat coursing through my body and the rush of the essence of Yulia invading me through her mouth. It lasted for an exquisite minute and then we broke away breathing heavily and looking hungrily in to each other's eyes. Yulia wiped a small trail of saliva from under her lip with the back of her hand. Just then one of the group we hadn't realised was behind us walked past, he was a tall good looking guy who had been sitting near the front. He gave us a big smile and said,

'See you two next week!'

'Yes!'

'Yes! See you next week' we both said.

'Ooops!' said Yulia, and we were both laughing again.

And we did see him again, the next week at the class. We saw him in full detail, because, this time, he was the model (and an arrestingly impressive one, with one of the largest cocks, even when flaccid, that I had seen outside of a porn movie), and Celine, casually dressed in jeans and T shirt was sitting at one of the desks sketching.

It had taken us a moment when we arrived to work out what was going on, but it was pretty obvious that the group had found a cost effective solution for their modelling bill - they took this role on themselves.

This time Yuliana and I were sitting in desks next to each other and I was able to see what she was drawing. It was very good - the time when necessity had made her turn her hand to earning a few dollars by drawing tourists had clearly paid dividends - she worked fast and with confident strokes of the charcoal stick she had taken to using. Her finger tips were black from where she rubbed and smudged the shadows and Jason, as we had learnt he was called, was emerging as a very solid masculine form on her sketch pad.

I tried to concentrate on my efforts and was probably doing better than I had the previous week, but it held no great interest for me, my interest was far more in the intensity with which my wife was clearly going in to her artistic 'zone' and acting as a conduit for the admittedly impressive presence of Jason, who was taking shape on her page with a muscularity with which Michelangelo would have been satisfied.

I thought about Celine last week and her covert arousal at being exposed as a model, but there was no sign of this with Jason who seemed relaxed and removed from the multiple pairs of eyes focussed on his well-toned body and the large member casually draped over his thigh.

Solange passed by us a couple of times, but just smiled and said a few words of encouragement and as I got in to the task, more of the time passed and it was suddenly the end of the session.

Jason walked naked to the door at the back of the room, disdaining the towel that Solange offered him and I noticed that Yuliana was watching the small strong muscles of his slim butt with concentration as he walked leisurely and disappeared through the door to the changing room.

'Nice butt.' I ventured, as we were collecting our gear together.

She seemed to pull herself out of the artists trance that she had been in for the last couple of hours and after a moment smiled her usual playful smile and said,

' and that's not all!'

'No - I noticed...impressive' I said with mock seriousness.

'Someone's a happy girl.' She said mischievously, but then I saw she noticed what she had said and looked momentarily embarrassed as she looked up to gauge my reaction.

'Interesting dynamic in this group.' I said

'Different!' she replied, more lamely for her than usual.

Over the next week things really moved up a notch over the work on the project. I was having to sort out how we would plan the regulatory path, as well as endless meetings to decide on materials and answering all the engineering group's questions. When it came to the Wednesday of the next art class there was just no way I could cancel all the meetings that were coming up against deadlines and Richard was clear that the meeting with the US patent attorney had to be that day. I told Yuliana that she would have to give my apologies and we would have to hope that the Comte would understand if he heard about me disobeying his wishes. She understood and went on her own.

Nothing happened, no new emails from the Comte threatening to stop the payments and the next week it was the same again, different crisis, but just no time for me to take a day off to fool around with a sketch pad.

Yuliana took it all in her stride without complaint and seemed to enjoy the day, she showed me a really stunning almost abstract image she had done which I had to look at twice to realise it was the abdomen of a girl with what looked like another girls thigh lying across it. The solidity of the image was so three dimensional and though it was in charcoal you felt you could almost touch the flesh.

'You know Yulia, you are really finding yourself as an artist.' I said

'Yeah, it's great, I'm really getting in to it.' She said. 'I look forward to Wednesdays. You should really try to come, it's a great group. They are really supportive and friendly. There is an openness, an atmosphere - I like it'

'I'd like to come, I really would', I said, 'I'll try to get things sorted so I can come again next week'

'Yes, you really should. You shouldn't miss next week!' She seemed quite intense and I realised it was important to her.

But when next week came the engineering team were having a melt down and saying the concept was unworkable and I knew I would have to go to their lab again and sort out the problem.

It wasn't an easy day and I was close to losing my cool with the senior engineer who was hugely experienced, but could troubleshoot anything to death. One of the juniors saved the day with a brilliant little adjustment to the mouldings they had tried out, so I got back home late, somewhat exhausted, but relieved.

I could hear Yuliana in the kitchen cooking something and playing some Spotify Indie Rock mix loudly.

'That smells wonderful!' I shouted out from the hall, 'I'm starving, thanks so much for cooking Yuli, how was your day?'

'Kind of exciting.' She called out, clanking a colander in the sink.

'Oh good! Work or art class?'

'Oh definitely art!'

I came in to the kitchen and stopped dead. Apart from an apron tied round her front she was completely naked.

'Whoa...What... what's this for?' I said half laughing and with a shocked excitement. I was completely thrown.

'It's how I spent my day.' She said, 'I thought you should not be the only one to miss out.'

She looked over her shoulder at me with the most gorgeous, provocative smile.

I realised at once what she meant and felt a shock of disbelief and again that cloying sense of dry mouthed excitement.

'You mean, you posed for them, at the class, nude?'

'Like this.' She said and untied the apron, threw it to me to catch and faced me raising both arms with one bent above her head and holding the elbow of the other arm with her hand. One leg was slightly bent with just the toe on the ground but not curving modestly in, but outwards with her pussy in full view.

'Now do you wish you'd gone?' She said holding the pose.

'Oh my God, I can't believe you did it!' I said breathlessly rooted to the spot watching her flawless breasts, belly, thighs and delicious pussy swaying slightly as she teased me with the image of her nudity. 'You stood there like that? In that pose?'

I felt my whole body radiating heat just thinking about the scene. I was breathing hard.

'Well everyone else there does it and thinks it's completely normal and Solange had been asking me to do it and since everyone else was taking a turn, I thought, what the hell!' She said in a sudden rush of words.

'Wow, you really did it, you're not just kidding with me?'

'I let them all run their eyes over every little inch of me and draw me.' She said slowly and teasingly, leaving me with no doubt.

'Would you like to have been there Seb?' She asked wickedly.

I swallowed and felt a rush of erotic excitement and at the same time a sort of sick feeling. What would it have been like to have seen Yuliana expose herself so completely to the whole group, even if it was meant to be just for art. I knew I was uncomfortable, but thrilled by the thought of it.

'I would love to have been there. Seeing you naked and them all looking at you - I probably would have come in my pants!' I said trying to be humorous rather than so obviously shocked.

'Yeah - you might not have been the only one. I saw how one or two were watching me.'

'Oh God, I love the way you seem to have enjoyed it Yuli. It's brilliant...you're amazing..you're....' I was lost for words.

This was a totally new Yuliana. One that I might have dreamed of, but had never thought for a moment I would see - playing with me, revelling in shocking me and clearly excited by all the admiration and amorous attention she had received that day under the cover of 'Art'.

'Yes - well your business partner is an artist's model in her spare time now. Here, give me that apron. So - too, bad! Shows over and you really missed out!'

She walked past me holding the apron and still naked put her hand on my shoulder and whispered into my ear, 'You would have been so turned on!'

A couple of minutes later she came back in a T shirt and a little denim mini skirt that she knew I loved. I took it as a good sign that she wasn't actually angry with me for not coming to the class and maybe I was still in with a chance of another love-making session later.

I poured us both a glass of wine and watched her cooking and dancing slowly to the music swinging her gorgeous little arse from side to side in the mini skirt.

My mind was completely filled with imagined images of her standing on the stage in the middle of the room holding the pose she had just shown me while 15 pairs of eyes had lingered over her and ravished her. My heart was beating hard in my chest and I was incredibly aroused just thinking about it. Was it just me that found the whole scene so erotic? Maybe all the others really did see it as just normal and a subject for their drawing practice.

'Did any of them say anything?' I asked stupidly

'What do you mean, about me doing the modelling?'

'No, I mean like, comment on how beautiful you are.'

'Oh, like that.....I might have got a few compliments - afterwards'

'Like what?' I said swallowing again and feeling hot waves going over me.

'Well one of them said I did really well and it was like drawing Botticelli's Venus without the seashell!'

'Which one said that?' and I knew I was hoping it was Jason.

She hesitated just for a second before replying and for the first time in the whole bizarre conversation, she seemed embarrassed for a moment.

'It was that guy who saw us kissing - I think he is called Jason.'

'He obviously likes you', I said

'He was just being friendly', she said, but we both knew he was interested in her.

'So did you like it, when you got a sexy compliment from Jason?'

'Would you like me to have liked it?'

And that was really the question....yes....I realised I did want her to like it, I found it incredibly exciting to think that she was turned on by the attentions of another man, that it excited me that it made her feel good to get compliments about how desirable she is from someone other than me.

She came towards me and half playfully, half seriously, rubbed her hand against the hardness of my cock through my suit trousers.

'Oh yes, I think my husband likes to think about other boys, and girls, wanting to get in to his wife's panties, doesn't he?'

I gasped and felt a wave of guilty thrill hit me like a physical force, it was like she had looked in to my secret mind. What amazed me was that it seemed she could see the guilty fantasies I kept there and wasn't repulsed. I felt, it's now or never, I have to tell her honestly how much it mattered to me.

'I don't know why' I started hesitantly, 'but yes, the thought of you naked and them running their eyes over you is really, really exciting to me.' I could hardly finish the sentence, my mouth was suddenly so dry, 'Do you think I am weird?'

'I'm not sure what I think' Yuliana replied looking at me intensely. 'I know you always like to look at me,' she said. 'You always watch me and never take your eyes off me when I undress at night.'

'I find it hard to take my eyes off you whenever you are near me, dressed or undressed' I said.

'When all this started and we did the video, why did it excite you so much to think someone else, another man, would get to watch me undress and see me...see my breasts and my pussy? It was making you shake when you were setting up the video camera. You really wanted to show me to him.'

'Yes, I did, it's true Yuli...maybe I wanted him to see you. To want you, but...but to know you were mine. I am so.. proud of being with you Yuilia, your beauty your fabulous sexiness. I know you were angry when I told you about me thinking we should do it, do what he had asked. I would have dropped it, if you had said no. You know I would.'

'I so nearly did - when we were in the car. But then you would have spent your time wishing I'd said yes, wouldn't you. You would have kept this regret locked up - wondered how much better things would have been for you if I had said yes. Not just the money. You wanted this 'adventure' didn't you. To make me do something illicit, something dirty. I know you did.'

When she said, "something dirty" I felt a queasy feeling that I had forced her to do something she really didn't want to, hurt her, damaged us, but at the same time it was like flicking a switch in me and I felt a rush of sexual excitement and my cock filling with blood and becoming hard.

'It wasn't just the money, was it Seb, you wanted him to see me. Wanted him to run his eyes over me.'

'Yes' I said breathing heavily. 'I don't know why, but yes, I was utterly excited you agreed.'

'I did it for you', she said. 'Just to go with your strange proposal, and I was angry that you had pushed me to do it, to go somewhere I had never wanted to go.' She paused and her breathing was heavier. 'And then,...And then,' she said, 'I found there was something about just doing it, that turned me on too.... While we were doing it, I could feel this strange guy with his weird story and his money lusting over me too. I was angry, but, yes, it was sort of hot.'

'You liked me...sharing you..?'

She looked intently at me for a long time, but then said,

'Do you know what else is weird?'

I knew she had ducked answering the real question, but I didn't interrupt her,

'When Solange finally persuaded me to pose, it felt very scary, but I knew I wanted to. I've been thinking about it so much, seeing how the others seem to find it so easy and natural and treat is as part of their art. I felt like - like I didn't want them to see I didn't have the courage to do it. And I wanted to see what it felt like to make myself do it. I was so scared, Seb, I could feel my heart banging in my chest as I walked out in to the room with just the sheet around me. But when Solange took the sheet away and positioned me, it was... it felt sort of liberating! I felt I was flying, like it wasn't me, but it was me. I glanced down at the group and they were giving me little smiles of encouragement and I could see they were all enjoying looking at me. I don't have hang ups! I know my body is beautiful. I have always known that, but before, I just always felt that I wanted it to only be for you. For my husband. I felt I had to keep it untouched by anyone else's eyes and only give it to you.'

She was looking at me, but her whole focus was turned in on herself as she relived the experience and I hung on every word, witnessing this change that was taking place in her.

'Of course I always like compliments,' she continued, 'but about my style, I like to be admired, but I never led guys on, and definitely no nudity! I would never have believed I could feel good - displaying myself - like I did today.'

She stopped and swallowed hard looking nervously at me.

'I am still totally only yours darling, you know that. Since I have been with you, I am never interested in any other men. I only love you. I always freeze out any guy who tries to attract my attention. All these new feelings, they are all coming from you. I watch you and I see you - so excited by the idea of exposing me, having others fancy me - it's something I am trying to accept. I'm trying to understand what I think about it. I can see it is something that is very...very powerful, for you. I see it makes you so turned on - me doing things that feel like kind of teasing you, kind of like I am being a naughty girl and doing things I shouldn't - it's doing things to me too.'

She was looking at me so intensely. I could see she was waiting for my reaction and I was lost in desire for this astonishingly gorgeous woman.

'I think I need you to fuck me Seb, right now.'

'Seb', not 'Darling', I was a sexual male to her now, not the familiar darling husband.