The Price of Infamy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, uh, what will be my role here... now that I am your captive? Dishes? Washing? Cleaning? The captain's personal harem?" Kyla asked. For a moment Fatima was stunned. Was she flirting with him already? Not that he would mind taking her to his quarters as soon as possible. Surely, without clothes this petite body would prove to be even more juicy than it initially seemed to be.

"Well, hmmm, you will be interviewed, you abilities evaluated and you will be assigned a proper post. Miss Sweetwater will see to that. She will be your direct superior and you will be answering to her. I'm sure she will be able to make good use of your skills, whatever they are. In time your duties might even be extended, should you show promise," the captain continued, walking at a leisurely pace and undressing her in his mind.

"Sure sounds promising," Kyla muttered, looking around with interest and taking in all details.

"Miss Sweetwater will introduce you to the rules that you have to observe. Just remember that you can move freely only on the servants' deck. Access to all other decks is allowed only when you are ordered there or called by a crewmember. If you are caught outside your deck without authorization you will be punished," Fatima finished grimly and sighed. Several girls had tried their luck this way and their punishment was at the same time saddening and amusing and in one case ended tragically when a woman was raped and than committed suicide.

"What's the punishment, captain?" Kyla asked, suddenly interested.

"You will be working nude, without your uniform. I'm sure you can imagine what a sight of a naked woman as beautiful as yourself can do to a bunch of men. I'd rather we avoided such fate, Miss Kyla," Fatima smiled reassuringly.

The rest of the way they were silent and after taking an elevator to the proper deck, the captain opened a door and lead Kyla inside into a spacious waiting room with several striking girls lounging on couches and chatting. "Attention, captain on the deck!" someone cried but just as in the cargo bay, no one paid much attention to the call but a careful observer could have noticed that the girls suddenly started paying attention to their skimpy uniforms, straightening them out, making sure they were looking presentable.

Kyla couldn't help noticing that what all of the serving girls were wearing served more to accentuate and reveal their assets rather than cover them. Ultra short green skirts, green tops with a zipper on the front that barely covered their breasts and black high boots was all they had on. The only exception was that some wore stockings while other didn't.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. We have a very strict dress code on board that must be observed by all members of the crew." B. Fatima smiled lewdly, eagerly awaiting the moment when the new girls start parading on all decks barely dressed. It was very enjoyable, not to mention stimulating. Please wait here until everyone from your group arrives. Miss Sweetwater will be with you shortly." The captain shook Kyla's hand and made for the exit, stopping after a few paces as if he suddenly remembered something and looking around. "Kaileena!" he called to one of the sitting girls, a tall, raven haired beauty who's legs seemed to go on forever.

"Yes, captain?" the called woman stood up politely and smiled.

"How long have you been onboard?"

"Six months, captain."

"Hmmm, I think it's time we talked about your release. Come by my cabin when you're off duty and we shall discuss it in more detail," Fatima purred, feasting his eye on her beauty, sighed, and quickly left before the erection growing in his pants became noticeable.

*

Kyla watched the Captain leave and mentally cursed herself for getting into this situation. She had been so close to escaping!! The stupid brat of a woman she babysat had made her slower than usual and it had cost her this! Now she was on board the infamous pirate ship she had been looking for, there was no sign of the Captain she had been searching for! Damn it!

She grit her teeth and looked around the waiting room again, wanting to roll her eyes. It made her stomach sick and she suddenly wished she hadn't chosen quite the false facade she wore now. Dark haired beauties apparently were Fatima's' favorite, with only a few oddball beauties added to the mix. One of which had a shock of blue hair that flowed down to her waist, a paler blue that seemed to have been washed onto her skin and strangely icy blue eyes...Kyla mentally dubbed her Blue Lady and smiled wryly. Now she had her own problems...she had many skills, but none of which belonged in the bedroom and that's how she liked it. She didn't want to be his little concubine or anything else for that matter! She just wanted to stake out the ship, making sure the one she sought wasn't on board - then find a way off and out!

Lost in thought, Kyla hadn't realized that she was standing still in the same spot Fatima had left her until a cool tap on her shoulder caught her attention. Turning about, she came face to face with Miss Sweetwater. The buxom older lady was striking, even if she was more mature. But what was most disturbing, other than the amount of cleavage she showed, was the amount of leather the woman wore.

"Your name." She barked, in a low, authoritative tone.

"Kyla."

"Age." She ordered, her dark eyes assessing Kyla's form and features, making her feel rather naked.

"Twenty - two."

"Skills. What did you do before you came aboard the ship?" Kyla was beginning to wonder if the woman could ask a question and there was one now! She fought a smile, completely unaffected by the woman's demeanor. Tough bitches need love too.

Keeping a straight, sweet face, Kyla responded. "I was a personal assistant...I cleaned, washed, pampered and quaffed my mistress."

One of Miss Sweetwater's' finely arched brows lifted slightly before she continued. "Can you cook?"

Kyla shook her head no and watched as the woman spun around, indicating that she should follow. All eyes were on her as she lead Kyla into a small room and shut the door behind her. A man stood to the side, his eyes shut, but stiff as a life sized doll. His features were rather striking...his bare chest muscled and facial structure near perfect. "His is Randy and he will serve to restrain you if you fight this."

Despite herself, she began to worry a little. "There are no room for lies on this ship. I shall know every detail about you. Now...remove your clothes."

She clenched her fists to the side and bit back a flurry of expletives that would surely send her to the brig! Slowly she finally moved and under the watchful eyes of Sweetwater, began to unzip her flight suit. Piece by piece the material fell away until she stood nude before the her.

She said not a word, but only nodded from time to time and clicked her tongue before turning about and putting on a pair of gloves. "Excuse me, what are those for?" Kyla asked, shifting her stance a little.

"I must examine you of course...all girls lie...this is the best way to find out if you're an easy little slut or a virgin." A sinister little smile played on her lips, making her cringe.

"The hell you will!" Kyla finally spat out and Sweetwater laughed.

"They all struggle dear...that's why I have Randy." A gentle tap to the sleeping bots chest opened his eyes. Instantly he sprang into action and caught Kyla by the wrists, pulling her up and off the ground. She yelled in anger and swung around in his impossibly strong grip to lash a foot out at his chest.

A soft thud, but no response told her for certain that Randy was no human. "Now now...be a dear and spread those pretty legs. It'll be painless."

Kyla let out an almost primal growl, kicking out, only to have her foot caught by one gloved hand and secure. Sweetwater's' grip was equally strong and cool. "Let me go!" She screamed again, panting from her struggles and now dangling helplessly for Randy's' grip. Sweetwater let out a strange little chuckle, her rubbery fingers sliding over Kyla's most intimate parts, down to her pussy. As fingers probed down and up into her body, Kyla closed her eyes and growled again, deep in her throat. "Bitch!"

"Mmmm...tight and...a virgin. How nice. The Captain will be happy with this one...but first I think that clean-up duty will do for a while before she is to be assigned to the Captain as his new and personal cabin wench."

*

Shaking his head in disbelief, Fatima left the servants' deck and took the turbo lift to the bridge. He needed an evaluation on their latest raids as well as income from other illegal activities. After all, he had a base and several ships to support, not to mention all his men, who needed to be provided for in various fashions.Women are nothing but trouble, he thought to himself as he leaned against the wall behind his back. Why, if it hadn't been for a women he wouldn't have to keep an unofficial harem on his ship and in his headquarters in hopes of finally nailing the one girl he had to find. If he couldn't find her, he'd probably go crazy or shoot himself with a blaster to end it once and for all. And now there was a new batch to go through. He shook his head once again. There were still, what, five or so girls from the previous assault on a frigate. And he couldn't even remember how many he had had sex with over the past years. Fatima had stopped counting.

The turbo lift door opened with a hiss and the captain entered the bridge which was filled with beeping sounds and communicator noise and a lot of blinking, colorful lights that had been giving him headaches ever since he was a small child. All this, coupled with the usual tension associated with decision-making, was enough to keep him away from the bridge as much as it was possible for a captain. He had to show up once in a while to remind everyone who was in charge of this business, which was hard enough as it is. Most of the crewmembers were his seniors both in age and experience so the change of theKraken's captain came as a bit of a surprise to them but no one dared object and they served him as faithfully as they had served his father before him. Their patronizing attitude wasn't helping him any but then again, the crew were all still treating him as their 'young master', just as they had when his father, Roni Fatima, was still around.

Stepping into the bridge, the young captain tried looking serious but it made him feel ridiculous instead so he just put his hands into the pockets of his jumpsuit and nonchalantly approached his seat. There were only a few men around, the rest probably taking advantage of their recent captives. Those present were either to old to get one up or not interested in that sort of carnal pleasures. Old Maison was busying himself with a feather-duster, cleaning the displays and keyboards. At the moment the bridge was peaceful, several hushed conversations going on here and there, computer beeps hardly present.

"Mister Croocq, could you please display our current account balance?" Fatima asked, settling into the hard seat.

"Yes, captain, just a moment," came the response and after a few seconds several displays full of tables and numbers came up. "As you can see we're receiving a considerable income from distributing pirated software. I guess Eridanian video games are appreciated everywhere and our giving them away almost for free nets us great profits. Ourdistributors constantly ask for new shipments. We estimate that our income from this side is twelve times the loss the Eridanian developer companies are suffering. Also, oddly enough, that shipment of porn movies featuring Manaan tentacle monsters we've nabbed several months back was finally bought by a collector from the Shukenja system. He was more than happy to pick it up and paid us handsomely. As far as other enterprises are concerned, I think we're doing quite well. But I think we should look for another slave market to dump our captives to."

"Oh? Why so, Mister Croocq?"

"We are unable to get good prices in our current spots. We're filling the market in the nearest sectors quite often. Perhaps shipping slaves to farther systems would provide more lucrative in the long run?"

"What about transportation costs?"

"Well, I'm estimating that if we can get above average prices per transport and pick up some cheap goods there to be sold here for much more, we could turn into a completely new branch of commerce, if you get my drift, captain..."

"I see. Well, let's see what we know about some of our neighboring sectors."

"Yes, captain."

It took them several hours to arrive at a satisfactory trading route and by the time they were done, Fatima's head was already hurting and whenever he closed his eyes there were rows of numbers running left and right under his eyelids. Rubbing his forehead, he left the bridge and slowly walked to his cabin, yawning. With surprise he discovered that he was quite hungry but the thought was quickly overtaken by other feelings when he was Kaileena waiting for him at the entrance to his room. She changed her clothes and now she was wearing a red dress, or at least something that could have been a dress if it was made of more fabric. As such it seemed that all she was wearing were several long straps of red lace, two of which ran from her shoulders over her full breasts and to her waist where they were gathered by a wide belt; more red scarves dangled freely from the belt. It was hardly appropriate to call her clothed. He completely forgot he had told her to come over todiscuss her release. Everyone knew very well what those discussions entailed.

"You look tired, captain," Kaileena spoke with a seductive smile. "Is there something I can do for you?"

"I certainly hope so, Kaileena. Do come in. I desperately need a backrub."

"I can do that."

"I know. Dinner would be fine too. I'm famished."

"I'm sure miss Sweetwater can have someone prepare something for you."

"Smashing. Make yourself at home. Would you like some wine?"

*

After her 'examination', Kyla was forced into a series of showers, first to cleanse her, then perfumed and powered. She coughed and wheezed, fanning her face quickly to try and get rid of the god awful flowery smell. The captain had to be crazy if he thought this stench smelled good! She thought to herself and then was even more horrified as she was squeezed into ultra tight pants of that left NOTHING to the imagination and an equally tight top...she just blessed the heavens that a vest was also provided to cover at least her chest up. It was a bright green just as she had seen before, but thankfully because of her current position she wasn't meant to wear any skirts or skimpy tops.

Outside of the interview room, Sweetwater was standing with a smug look on her made up face and handed Kyla a small piece of yellow paper. "This is your room number and you shall stay in it until it is time for your shift to start. Then you may go about your business, listening to the orders of your higher ups. Once your shift is over, you may go to the mess hall, eat your supper and then return to your quarters. If you wander off your designed locations, you will be punished as seen fit by the person who finds you." She tapped a long thin finger against Kyla's slender nose and gave her a slight smirk, "You're a smart girl, I'm sure you'll figure things out."

Kyla decided to keep her mouth shut after the turn of events in the examination room. It took ever ounce of her being though not to pop the bitch in the mouth and shut her up for good. Unfortunately this was something she again couldn't do. Not until she found out if the late Captain was still about and then only when she knew she had a way out!

Ignoring Sweetwater, Kyla scanned the map with expert eyes and finally made her way to her quarters. Various people walked the halls. Some whistled and jeered her way, but she ignored that nasty taunts, walking as proudly as her stiff, ass hugging pants would let her and happily closed the door to her small room behind her.

*

In the end Kaileena turned out to be a disappointment as well, despite her being more than willing to please her captain and her obvious skills. He was feeling a little compassionate towards her because she spared no efforts to make him cum, starting with an expert blowjob and then a long session of sometimes wild and sometimes sensual lovemaking. Even her wondrous tits failed to do their duty, and Fatima spent more than enough time on them himself as they were truly exquisite and one prettier than the other. She even bore through anal sex even though it hurt her (she came that way too nonetheless). She pushed her own needs away and concentrated only on making him feel good and it was really wonderful while it lasted but in the end she was unable to make him reach the goal; one could say there was no scoring involved. Kaileena, on the other hand, scored more than once and quite hard too, passing out twice to Fatima's great amusement.

It felt great to have his own harem of beautiful women but it sucked big time that none of them was capable of making him cum and forcing that big cock of his to spurt it's white juice of fulfillment. Now, having cried herself to sleep, Kaileena was lying on her side with her back turned upon him, her black hair clung to her body, wet with sweat. He let her stay in the cabin until morning, fully aware that she knew what fate had in store for her now.

Ladies who failed him their bed duty were usually ransomed back to their families or, if the family was unable to buy their beloved daughter back, a woman would be left on an inhabited planet of her choosing other than her home world with enough food and equipment to survive for two weeks. They were left to fend for themselves. Of course, they also had an option to join the pirates and serve on their secret base as maids or cooks but few ever picked that option.

Kaileena, or rather the High Lady Kaileena, was in quite a fix because she was, or rather had been, the head of one of the noble houses of Beta Eridani, a rich landowner and an influential politician. Having been abducted from her own ship she had been probably declared dead or at least missing and now some other member of her family was wearing her morning slippers. She had little hope of her family or household ransoming her because no one probably wanted her back on her stool. Still, Fatima would at least contact the relatives of girls beingrelieved from their duties. It was the rule and his honor dictated it. It was none of his business though what would happen next. For the women's sake he hoped the families would come through for their beloved daughters and sisters. And if not,The Sneezing Kraken will be making additional rounds around the galaxy. It was no big deal with their resource base.

Just as he was drifting off to sleep, an alarm blared over the inter-comm network, lighting red lights in all rooms and corridors.

"All hands to the battle stations!" Tenshi, the onboard AI chirped merrily. "Captain, do come to the bridge please."

"What's going on?" Kaileena turned on her back and was looking at him with apprehension.

"We're probably under attack. Get dressed and go back to your room. Make sure Miss Sweetwater organizes additional nurse shifts just in case!" He was already dressed, donning only his jumpsuit and ignoring the undies. In a moment he was gone, running like crazy to see what the ruckus was all about.

*

Now what?! Kyla looked up from her map, contemplating how she would get past her sector to explore. The easiest way would be to find someone to mimic, then disguise herself. The red lights signaled a problem...were they under attack? The halls seemed strangely quiet, unlike theLazy Susan and the attack on it, which left everyone running for their lives.