The Price of Infamy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding off her bed, Kyla slid on the boots she had removed and straightened her clothes before slipping out of her room. Standing in the hall against her door, she watched crew efficiently walking or running to their posts. Everyone looked determined...on a mission and everyone effectively ignored her, which surprised her to some degree. A flutter of hope in the pit of her belly made her smile slightly. The Fates had to be smiling on her!

Glancing around, Kyla slid a hand around to her neck and thanked the heavens again that no one had noticed her device. With a delicate touch, she fingered the small circular disk and watched as her skin turned to a dark, glossy shade of brown. Turning it up a notch, her hair became pitch black and eyes equally deep. A small gasp turned her attention sharply and she cursed softly. One of the girls had spotted her, her eyes wide and face pale. She couldn't have been much older than Kyla and looked petrified. Slipped a finger to her lips, she signaled the chick to keep quiet. The girl nodded hastily, watching in wonder as Kyla slipped down the hallway and began to her search.

With every important personal out of the way, she grazed the walls silently, moving fluently and quietly. The dim lighting in the halls served her well, even with the flashing strobes. Blending into the shadows, Kyla slowly opened door after door to peer inside. Most of them contained prisoners such as herself, so she ventured up a deck. Plastered into a corner, she carefully surveyed the hall and found it empty. With a soft prayer, she ventured forward and slipped out, carefully hugging the cool walls as she searched the quarters. One particular door caught her attention...unlike the others, the one had an intricate gold symbol of a crown...not especially gaudy, but noticeable.

Her heart hammered loudly in her ears as she felt the thrill of possible victory! This had been too easy though. Nothing went this smoothly! Still, she moved swiftly and pressed her damp fingers against the cool steel of the door, pressing her ear to the door.

Not a sound was heard until her own yelp of surprise echoed down the hall as a strong hand grabbed the back of her suit and haled her up into the air. She flailed around with a gasp as she met the gaze of Randy, Sweetwater's' boy toy!

"Let me go!"

"I believe you're out of your quarters little one." He purred silkily, his eyes sliding over her curves as his mouth curved into a smile. He looked surprisingly human for an instant.

"Randy?" She asked quickly, suddenly unsure.

"Correct. Now...yours?"

"My what?"

Randy rolled his eyes and let out a strangely husky chuckle, yet it held a hint of mechanics to it. "Name, little one. Your name."

"M-Myra."

"Mmmmm...doesn't compute Myra...were you missed in the shuffle? Or perhaps you're in the slave quarters, waiting to be shipped out, hmmmm...were you searching for the Captain?"

She nodded as he slowly moved, grabbing her hips and pushing her up against the hall, his body sliding over hers. "Couldn't wait your turn, little one. Wanted to Captain to plow between your thighs next?" He taunted, making her wonder what sort of robot he actually was!? Never had she met one that had such skills and possessed almost his own personality.

"N-no...I was going to beg for my release!" She lied, shoving against his broad chest as he rubbed his hips against hers.

"Really now...Mmmm...well, perhaps I could be of service? I like to please the ladies and make them feel less...homesick."

"No!" She replied, shoving harder as Randy leaned down to nibble on her neck.

"You are quiet exquisite, little one...very exotic." He purred and stroked a hand up to her breast, pinning her efficiently enough to against the wall as he fondled her body.

"Get off!" She growled, but the heap of metal didn't budge. "Off! Sit! Heel! GET THE FU- - -!!"

Just then another voice interrupted her angry ones. "Randy off!"

Suddenly the sex fiend of a robot let loose, stood straight and shut down. With a grunt, she landed squarely on her ass and at the man approaching. Quickly she scrambled up to her feet as the smaller, older man made his way to her. "Hey! You there! Stop!"

Turning about she fled, running for the lifts that had gotten her up and rapidly making her way back down to her hall where she fumbled to right her appearance. Slowly she returned to her other disguised form and brushed herself off before trying to appear as casual as possible.

*

As soon as captain B. Fatima enteredThe Sneezing Kraken's bridge he got a terrible headache. Most of the console lights were blinking, relaying various messages and speakers were constantly beeping with alarms and various information. Tenshi, in her holographic representation of a winged fairy, was flying all over the room and circled around the crewmembers' heads singing merrily or wailing like banshee. The air was filled with her "Wooo, we're under attack!" and "We're doomed, we're all going to die! What fun!" Noticing him, the blue-white sprite flew around him several times and perched on his shoulder, whispering conspiratorially into his ear, "I think they are all angry with me."

Fatima looked around and his headache worsened. The tension made the air so still it could be cut with a knife, perspiration glistened on the people's foreheads, some were biting their fingernails while watching the radar displays or ITTC monitors. Everyone was nervous which in turn made their captain a little afraid. His crew never behaved in this manner. The situation must have indeed been serious.

"Status report!" Fatima called and went through the tedious routine of finding a comfortable position in the captain's seat.

"It seems that ship's escort caught up with us, captain," the first mate answered. His name was so hard to pronounce that Fatima could never remember it.

"What escort?! There was no escort!"

"That's what I'm saying, captain. Theycaught up. Probably got delayed somewhere," the officer shrugged. "We're dealing with two corvettes, eight wings of Saracen heavy fighters and two wings of Sweeper bombers."

"Scramble our fighters then and blow them out of space. What's the problem? Our equipment is superior and we can jam their targeting systems from here."

"Problem is, captain, we don't have any. We got rid of fighter bays to increase our cargo capacity."

"What?! Who's idea was that? Bind him and throw him out the airlock!" Fatima got annoyed. His headache just got even worse and he felt cold sweat breaking on his brow. They could take care of the corvettes but the smaller craft could pose a serious problem even for their high-tech flak systems.

"Um, it was your idea, captain..." someone dared speak the truth.

"Was it?" the B. Fatima shifted in his seat. "Scratch that order then... Any suggestions, men?"

"In such situations your father usually asked for a cup of tea, Young Master," Old Maison appeared out of nowhere next to his elbow. "And then he proceeded to issue an all-out attack order. For some reason it always worked."

"Very well. Men! Power up the shields and weapons and give them all we have... We can see how the new toy works too! That will show them," Fatima ordered enthusiastically. Thenew toy was a set of very powerful mass-driver cannons theKraken had stolen several weeks back from an Eridanian convoy.

"Woohoo! Rowdy is being randy!" Tenshi sang, flying around the bridge with immense speed. "Or was it the other way round?"

"Tenshi, do perch somewhere, you're being a nuisance. Don't make me switch you off," Fatima growled. "Fire at will. Spread salvo. Full power."

Pouting, the little white-blue fairy sat on one of the monitors and waved at the firing officer. He quickly keyed in the attack configuration and issued a fire command. Immediately the lights dimmed for a while as the forward cannons spewed forth a cone of super-fast, super-heavy particles changing everything in front of theKraken into metallic Swiss cheese. All Eridanian ships exploded seconds later to everyone's surprise.

"These new cannon be sum good shit, mon!" someone whispered in awe.

"Well then. That was fast," Fatima muttered, getting up and glaring at his men. "Good work everyone!" he said for lack of anything better, slightly disillusioned that it went so easy. "We're heading home, gentlemen. Take care of everything."

With a sigh he left the bridge and fumbled in his pocket to find a communicator. "Miss Sweetwater, please send me some painkillers. My head is killing me."

*

Inside her quarters, Kyla sighed in relief. That had been too close! Usually she wasn't so sloppy, but the thrill...the sheer desire to find the man she was after had rushed to her head and left her weak. Memories rushed back to her mind as she closed her eyes and lay back on her bunk. A young man's cocky, but charming smile flashed in her mind as if had just been yesterday. His laughter had always made her feel warm and loved.

"Kyla Banana!" Danny's voice rang clearly and excitedly. "Where aaaaareee you!?!?"

From behind the bright orange sofa, Kyla smothered a giggle, crawling on all fours to peak around the corner as her brother searched.

"Come on Beany! When I find you, the war is on! You can't dump ice down my shorts and get away with it!"

She grinned and gasped back a giggle, drawing his attention.

"Ah ha! Marco!"

"POLO!" She shouted back and jumped up with a shriek as he came racing toward her. "Danny no!!! NO NO!! Don't do it!"

Her brother laughed merrily and cornered her, crowding her with his tall, slender frame and mercilessly beginning his tickle attack on her ribs. She giggled and shrieked some more, her laughter turning into gasps and soft snorts as she tried to catch her breath. "Stop!" She panted, tears running down her soft cheeks, "Stop or you'll make me pee!" She pleaded, pressing her thighs together and bending at the hips to try and get away.

With a cheeky grin, he pulled her into a bear hug and chuckled, "Serves you right. You know, for an older sister, you sure are immature sometimes."

Kyla smiled fondly and sighed. Danny's carefree attitude towards life left her wanting to protect him, watch over him as he challenged the world in his own way. He was reckless and too sure of himself, but Kyla loved her little brother as a mother would her own child. Only now he was gone and dead. Following in her footsteps, but against her wishes, Danny became a fighter pilot. On a simple escort mission, the pirates of theSneezing Kraken had blown him away and all that stood in their path. Her sweet younger brother vaporized...space dust and no longer around to make her laugh and smile the only way he could.

Drawing in a shuddering breath, Kyla squeezed back the tears and ordered herself to stop being such a wimp. She had to buck up and seek the former Captain of the ship and draw his blood in revenge!

Clenching her fists, she turned and tucked them under her chin and let herself drift off to sleep

*

Captain's log, Fatima began typing on the keyboard of his diary and cringed because another jolt of pain stabbed through his skull. The painkillers he had ordered from Miss Sweetwater still have not arrived and he was considering going there to pick something up himself.Date, yadda yadda, who the hell cares. No one's gonna read this stuff anyway so why bother?

Today was a good day! First we struck another glorious blow against the hateful Eridanians, two blows, actually. First a big carrier, sacked, robbed, looted and then blown to pieces. We captured many people and selling them into slavery will net us lotsa dough. We still haven't gone through the goods acquired but I'm guessing that half of it will be useless junk only Old Maison could find use for in his endless improvements and inventions. Well, at least the babes were plentiful so another crew rotation will be done soon.

Speaking of which. Had two today. Both hot and eager and beautiful. But both failures in the end too. I'm starting to think these headaches I'm getting aren't caused by the lights on the bridge only. Curses! How long is this going to take until I can finally blow a glorious load inside some hot, tight pussy?! I bet Dad is laughing at me very hard now even as he's boiling in hell. Very damn funny, ha ha ha! Goddamn space Gypsies! I'm starting to feel like a gigolo! It's so embarrassing. To please all these babes plenty, listen to them scream as they come again and again and all I get in return is money when their families are willing to pay. I must be the most miserable pirate in the whole universe...

"Enter," Fatima groaned when the doorbell chirped a silly, high-pitched melody. The door slid open and a girl carrying a tray stepped in.

"Miss Sweetwater told me to bring this to you, captain," she spoke softly as she put the tray on his desk. Hungrily, Fatima swallowed three pills and chased them down with some water. At least now there was a promise of a relief at least in one department. "Can I do something else for you, captain?" she asked, bending over and putting a hand on his shoulder, at the same time giving him a perfect view of her cleavage. Almost immediately he felt his cock hardening against his wishes. He was in no mood for another shag.

"No, some other time perhaps," he waved her away with a sigh. Most men in the galaxy would probably call him crazy if they knew what he had just done. But then again hardly anyone knew about his predicament. "Thank you."

The girl left him, leaving behind a faint scent of her perfume and a guilty feeling in his heart. Sighing, Fatima closed his diary and shambled to his bunk, falling on it in his clothes. He wanted his torment to end, he wanted to enjoy life and women once more and he wanted peace and not the turmoil of a pirate's life. Biting the pillow in frustration he growled and closed his eyes. Little did he know that soon his blue balls would be the least of his problems.

*

The next day woke Kyla up with an annoying buzzing sound that could drive the sanest person mad! Groaning, she covered her ears and barked that she was awake. The noise died instantly. Stretching, she rubbed her tired eyes and stood. The small bathroom area provided her with only the essentials. A toilet, sink and shower, all shiny and sterile. The cramped space allowed for little movement, but she managed to strip down, wash up and then cram herself into fresh clothing, conveniently appearing inside her cabin.

After a quick tweak of her chameleon device and finagling her hair back so that it was secured and hiding the small disk, Kyla set out of her room. Outside, a small flying robot resembling an insect buzzed up to her face. She jerked back and then sighed with irritation as it dropped down a translucent screen and began to spout off orders and directions for her day. She would be allowed to eat in the mess hall first, following the others in an orderly fashion and then beginning the work day.

The line of girls formed in the hallway and Miss Sweetwater appeared to lead the way, making sure no one stood out of order or made any silly attempts to escape. Kyla wanted to laugh...after all, where would most of them go? None, she imagined, had any technical training or combat skills that could aid them. They were all petite, pretty, full breasted women ready for the Captain's beck and call. Their soul purpose, she figured, would be to please him and then be chucked aside. Only Sweetwater had another thing coming if she thought Kyla would stand around looking dainty and submissive. The whole trip was beginning to grate on her nerves.

Soft chatter among the girls broke out as they hit the mess hall. Breakfast was served quickly and efficiently before they were shuttled to their designated spots. Shoved into a corner, Kyla had no choice but to listen to their conversations...most of which involved the Captain.

"I heard he is the greatest lover in the galaxy!" One girl giggled while the other snickered and bowed their heads.

"The greatest lover who is wellendowed!" The girl before her added with a knowing grin. "The last girl to be hailed to his quarters said she fainted from it all. He MUST be skilled."

She couldn't quite believe her ears. These women were concerned about that man's cock and not their lives!?! Shaking her head, she shoveled in a mouthful of eggs and tried to tune them out. How ridiculous could females be?! She wondered to herself and absently realized that the girl sitting across from her wasn't joining into the conversation. Instead she looked rather pale and skittish. The same one, Kyla realized, that had seen her making her prowl earlier.

"Not interested in the Captain's family jewels?" Kyla asked her, keeping her voice low enough that only she would catch the conversation.

The girl looked up from her tray and shook her head. The idea seemed to make her look a little green around the gills. "Virgin?" Kyla asked boldly and the girl flushed, but nodded.

"Ah." She mumbled and sighed, nodding herself.

"I'm betrothed and was on my way to be married. Now I will never meet my husband and..." Her voice faltered and cracked.

Kyla felt instant discomfort. She had never been any good with showing comfort for others, except Danny. Women she wasn't very familiar with. In training, she was surrounded by men and weakness was frowned upon.

"It'll be okay." She offered. "Maybe you won't be chosen...or something will change for the good. Just..." She struggled for the words. "stay low. Don't attract attention to yourself."

"Thanks." She whispered back and bowed her head back down. Kyla groaned internally. She truly felt some sympathy for the girl, but right now was not the time to take on a new project.

Robust laughter filled the air suddenly as the men began to filter through for their own meals. Kyla finished off her plate quickly and hoped that Sweetwater would bring her leather clad ass around to start handing out duties.

*

Strangely enough, B. Fatima woke up refreshed and rested even though he slept in his clothes, now sweaty and rumpled. Brushing sleep away from his eyes, the captain ofThe Sneezing Kraken got up and moved to his private bathroom. Very few cabins on the ship had their own bathrooms and his was obviously the privileged one. He took his jumpsuit off and naked stepped into the shower stall, letting hot and cold water relax and wake him up completely in turn. Sputtering he rubbed his body with a fresh towel, trying hard to coax some warmth into his shivering limbs. Closing his one good eye, Fatima removed the eye-patch from his head – he hated looking at the ugly purple gash running diagonally from the left temple towards his nose. As usual he had to spend a dozen or so minutes getting his hair into order and as usual in the end he gathered it in a neat ponytail. Finally done he put a fresh eye-patch on and left the bathroom.

As he opened his wardrobe a dilemma presented itself: what to wear? He scratched an itching spot on his hip and browsed his available clothing, finally settling for tight, navy blue trousers, a simple red t-shirt and a black leather coat. He had to look presentable upon arrival. Deciding to leave the bed for one of the girls to make, the captain sat at his desk and switched his personal computer on. Several keystrokes brought up the ship summary. He nodded his head several times, everything seemed in order and the should arrive at the base by lunchtime. Thinking of food made his stomach growl, reminding him how terribly hungry he was. With all those women he wasn't sure if he was eating enough to give him enough strength to go on.

Fatima left his cabin at a brisk pace and made his way to the mess hall where a part of the crew were already eating. As usual the smell of eggs and bacon and orange juice were mixing with a hubbub of conversations. With a quick hand gesture he ordered one of his men who was about to announce his presence to sit down and he made his way to his table. Of course, he had to share it with the highest ranking officers, which was one of many unpleasant traits of beingthe captain but it gave him the opportunity to get to know what was going on without actually visiting the bridge. This morning, however, the table was empty save for Old Maison pedantically arranging the kerchiefs and cutlery around his plate.