The Price of Loyalty

Story Info
A trio of highly trained women hunt a dangerous warrior.
7k words
4.51
3.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The legendary hero was a great and noble knight, in gleaming armor he stood as a symbol of Benelia's might on the battlefield, able to cut down enemies two to three at a time with little effort. Some called himThe Bladed Whirlwind, othersThe Warrior Philosopher for his thoughtful and wise disposition. He was a beautiful specimen of a man, standing nearly 6'3 with broad shoulders, a strong jaw, and perfectly quaffed blond hair. He had bright green eyes the color of spring leaves and a beautiful jeweled chest piece and a helm plumed with eagle feathers. He was a true inspiration to the troops. He led a host of over a thousand into battle, always leading from the middle of his lines, a battlefield tactician of unparalleled brilliance. He was kind to the smallfolk, and treated prisoners with both respect and kindness. He won the hearts and minds of the people, carried the kingdom's banner with pride, and was a symbol of all that chivalry and nobility could be.

The Bloodtithe was not. He stood nearly 6'6 of solid muscle, built like a great bear and twice as viscous. With dark red eyes and long jet black hair pulled into a tight braid. He had tattoos over most of his chest, sigils of great houses he'd extinguished on the battlefield. He wasn't the kingdom's champion or a symbol of anything but their power and conquest. He traveled with an elite guard of 100 men, not to protect him, but rather the citizens around the battlefields he was sent to. When he was released onto an enemy, he saw little difference between friend, foe, food, or innocent bystander. It wasn't that he was stupid, he had a savage intuition and a shrewd cleverness to him. He'd outsmarted more than one seasoned military veteran who underestimated him. He was also a beast, essentially chained when not in use. The king and the kingdom regarded him less as a person and more in the same way they did artillery. The Legendary Hero was a warrior, he met enemies in an open field. The BloodTithe was a living weapon. The price to be paid for crossing the kingdom. When he was loosed, even if an enemy could win the war after he'd shattered their supply lines, stolen their artillery and horses, poisoned their food and water, and burned their crops; They'd return home to villages and keeps in ruin, noble houses scoured of male children, and infrastructure such as mills and dams destroyed. He was said to have cut several once high houses out root and stem so brutally and completely; that the king had to pay reparations for their losses.

When the time came for the Volstan Empire to do battle with their neighbor to the south, they knew they had to deal with both figures if they stood a chance. The nobles in particular were extremely vocal that The Tithe must be dealt with. And so the best assassins the land had to offer were dispatched to kill him, and returned either as broken dolls whose limbs didn't face the right way, or more disturbingly; half eaten. The Legendary Hero was killed easily, a bit of poison in his cup at dinner and he was removed from the board as simply as brushing dust off your coat. The Volstan felt comfortable moving on the Benelia's border, moving over the reinforced mountain pass and into the northern realms of their neighbor, claiming several forts and mines. The death of their hero had largely broken their morale and caused chaos in their rank. Many of the conscripts were deserting in the face of an invasion, there was genuine fear among the nobility of Benelia that they might face a challenge to the capital soon.

But then The Tithe came due.

He and his force attacked the supply lines over the mountain passes, before causing a landslide that killed hundreds of enemy troops. They traced the supply lines back into Volstan and torched several grain stores and poisoned the livestock. The Prime Minister's family wasn't at The Lunar Festival which he sacked, but those of multiple lords and nobles were. Many called for his head, others the end of the war, but the Primeminister had a plan already in place, and he took the opportunity and bedlam the tithe had sewn to sway the king to execute it.

The mountain territories on the contested border

The Blood Sirens as they'd been dubbed were created exclusively for the purpose of taking him down by the empire's PrimeMinister. The minister had long followed The Tithe's deeds and destruction for some time, some among the empire even accused him of being a fan. But it meant he had many insights into the man and the myth, and had negotiated for the participation of those he considered uniquely qualified to end the bloodletting.

The Sirens slipped silently through the camp at night, rousing neither the watch nor the fell beasts he kept as pets as they moved through the tents until they found their target. He had no pomp or finery around his tent, however it was significantly larger. As the three women slipped inside the canvas, they practically ran into the tip of The Tithe's blade. He sat on a log carved into a stool, facing the door, his eyes practically glowing crimson in the torchlight. "I don't particularly enjoy killing women, but make no mistake I don't suffer assassins just because they have cunts" he remarked with annoyance, standing to his full height. He towered over two of the women to the point they were practically eye level with his cock, but the third stood nearly at his shoulder. Everything was frozen for a moment, the two shorter women held with the tip of his shortswords pressed to their necks, the third absolutely within striking distance as well

"Disrobe" the tall one ordered suddenly and sharply. At her word she and the other two sirens dropped their cloaks and clothes in one smooth motion. The Tithe stood in shock, though he was doing his best not to show it, as three of the bustiest women he'd ever seen. The two shorter were a matched set, twins, with dark hair and pierced nipples capping their beautiful watermelon sized breasts. They had tanned olive skin and plump lips, vibrant hazel eyes, and both had an air of submission about them. "Present" the woman orders again. All three lifted their breasts and spread them, before turning and bending over in unison, showing shaved pussies and tight clean assholes The twins had thick thighs, child-bearing hips, and thick pillowy asses. They spun again, the tall woman stepping forward between the two and putting herself at the center of his blades, in a position of great vulnerability.

"Not that I don't appreciate the show...but I must admit you have me somewhat confused. Surely you don't think I'm stupid enough to drop my guard just like that." He grunted, looking her over more in-depth than the other two. She was the kind of plump that only wealth bought, with curves in all the right places, wide hips, strong shoulders, and truly massive breasts that took up most of her torso. The goddess of beauty and fertility Reunne herself would find it difficult to create a more beautiful creature. Fire red hair, soft blue eyes, and flush rose pink lips that seemed to cry out to be claimed. He felt a stirring within himself he knew well to ignore. Whether it was lust or sympathy, it had no place in a weapon.

"I am first daughter of the house of Nuvea, Lady Chandra Nuvea. I come as a peaceful messenger from the King of the Volstan Empire" She said, taking a step back and offering a low bow. The twins did the same, kneeling next to their commander while she only bent at the waist. The Tithe took a step back and bowed himself, not low enough to lose sight of the three, but enough to show respect.

"You may address me as Tyr, I have no given name but my title, so you'll have to excuse the informality of it. If you are indeed a messenger, I must again plead confusion. Offers for peace should go to the king, not me." He said taking up his seat again and sticking his blades into their scabbards on his hips. As he did, One of the twins spread her legs and the other crawled between them sensually, placing her mouth over her sister's sex and slowly tickling her entrance with her tongue for a moment. She slowly and lasciviously began licking her hand, before plunging two fingers inside. The violated twin moaned pornographically and threw her head back, arching her body and breathing heavily as her sister fingered and explored her.

"We are not messengers suing the kingdom for peace, Lord Tyr, we are personal messengers of the king; tasked with finding you and delivering an offer of peace." As she spoke the twins separated and the penetrator offered up a golden egg slick with her sister's fluids to her apparent mistress. Lady Chandra offered it forward, but Tyr shook his head. She seemed to realize the state of the container and held it out to her retainers. The twins eagerly licked it clean, occasionally making sensual eye contact with Tyr as they did. When they were done she offered the now clean capsule to him again.

"I apologize, I should've been more clear. I assume there's a written message in there Lady Nuvea, and it is to my great shame I must admit to you that I am illiterate. If you would be so kind as to open and read it for me, I would listen. But the only alternative I have is to summon my scribe, and I think we'd rather keep our meeting covert for the moment." He muttered, his eyes becoming briefly downcast in embarrassment, before he returned them to her. Lady Nuvea seemed to be studying him, but not in the way one warrior studies another, rather in the way one would appraise a fellow. It was a strange feeling to Tyr, most regarded him with either contempt or fear. Even those among his guards who treated him semi-kindly held him at arm's length for fear he may seek to kill his jailor. One must not get too close to the beast they guard. Lady Nuvea opened the egg and removed a rolled bit of paper and flattened it out to read.

" On behalf of the king of the Volstan Empire it is henceforth stated that for his defection and cessation of hostilities the warrior known as The Blood Tithe shall receive Amnesty for his past crimes against the empire. He shall further receive the Duchy of Nuvea, the hand of its First Daughter, and freedom from taxes, levies, and dues owed by the Duchy to the crown in perpetuity. As a condition of this arrangement the warrior must swear his sword, and the loyalty of his house in perpetuity to the King, but shall be required no more role in the current campaign. If his services are required in a future campaign he shall be remunerated in such fashion as a trueborn vassal. If the warrior accepts; he may accompany the messengers back to the castle to calcify the agreement" She read aloud slowly and clearly so her words could not be misinterpreted. If he had any feelings about the contents of the letter, they didn't show on his face. The silence hung heavy in the air for a moment, and Chandra began to worry she'd offended him and sealed her fate.

"Did you know what this message contained when you were sent to deliver it?" He asked casually, looking at her with a pensive expression. He was a goliath of a man, hard muscle on nearly every surface and thick arms covered in black hair. Rugged was an understatement, though his face was less hard and more comely than she'd expected. She could see a tapestry of battle scars beneath his tunic, and his beard was split on the right side by a jagged scar. The famous red eyes of The Blood Tithe seemed less sanguine crimson and more ruby in person. His muscles were pulled taught like ropes, and it was obvious though he'd relaxed somewhat he could lash out and kill the three at any instant.

"Do you wish for honesty or flattery M'lord?" She asked with deference, hoping to ease the tension. He snorted, showing that to some degree she did have the measure of him as her joke had landed.

"Never lie to me, and I'll afford you the same courtesy. As such I'll offer you this, while I've never been offered such a beautiful woman or spectacular show in message delivery, I've been offered similar bribes before. Once I returned the messenger unharmed, as I found the bribe suitable, with a simple response of 'my loyalty cannot be bought in gold'. The second time, I found the offer insultingly low, so I climbed the Archduke's tower at night and killed him while he slept with a dagger made of his messenger's skull." He said it with a sense of amusement, as though he were discussing a jest instead of murder, that would've set Chandra well and truly on edge had she not trained so specifically for this mission.

"Then let us hope our offer is not insulting. My father was a deserter in the previous war of 9 winds. His lands and his title were to be stripped from him, and his head mounted on a pile, but the Primeminister knew of your tastes in women and knew that my father's daughters would suit, so he offered him an alternative. I, and my sisters here, were to be trained as courtesans for you. My father would be allowed a small hermitage in exile while his descendants, and yours, maintained both title and land. If he was too cowardly to face the war, what do you think his answer was?" She asked sarcastically. She saw a smile tease at his lips and felt herself relax somewhat. He enjoyed candor, that much was obvious. She knew from her studies of accounts of his demeanor that he was often referred to as "simple". She'd often thought that meant stupid, but could now see that it was more likely to mean "No Bullshit". She stepped forward, till she was only a foot from him. "Our lands aren't the richest or most fertile in the kingdom. They're known as rugged, but for game or fish there is no better haven, and the people are hardy and will take to you well... We're warmed year round by thermal springs, and have warm bathing tubs to heal the wounds a warrior such as yourself must carry. Oh, and the finest ice wine in the kingdom." She said, trying to keep the nerves from her voice. She knew the truth of this mission. Success or death. Either she left the tent his betrothed or she didn't leave. But the alternative was likely dishonor and destitution. She'd end up a whore either way, at least this way she kept the keep and regular baths in the hot springs. He looked at her with furrowed brown] and sighed as he stood. He drew a blade as he did, and pressed it to her throat and pressing his body to hers.

"If you slipped right now, this blade would claim your life in an instant. None could blame you, I'll offer your sisters the same courtesy, no one need know you took the easy way out...none need know you even made it this far if you so wish." He said, staring down at her with a sort of uncertainty she never expected from the decisive raider. His tone was harsh, but there was a tremble to his words. She thought at first it was a threat...but it dawned on her he was offering her what he thought was a mercy. That she'd been pressed into service and would sooner die than see its end.

"Do you really think yourself so monstrous that I'd sooner die than share your bed?" She asked, gently laying a hand on the blade to push it away from her neck. She felt him stiffen momentarily at the contact, but he relaxed and let her guide it down. He didn't lose his somewhat reserved and curious expression, but she now understood it less to be suspicion of her offer but rather of herself.

"If you've studied me well enough to get this far, you know how I'm regarded. Is it so surprising that the monster should be self aware? Revisit the accounts you studied before you came, and ask yourself truly; could anyone, even a mother, have afforded such a creature tenderness or a loving touch?" He chuckled, bitterness creeping unbidden into his tone. He stepped away from her and stood back, looking through her with a thousand-yard stare. "I told you, you're not the first bride I've been offered. My own kingdom attempted to marry me into the family of a noblewoman whose husband was lost in war, I'd had nothing to do with it yet she hung herself at the prospect. Another, the rich man's daughter, absconded in the night. The last sent her household guard to kill me in my sleep before my murder of the duke was discovered. I've made it clear to my king already, I will not put another bride to death by betrothal. Yet apparently your Minister missed that edict." He snapped and threw the blade in the dirt. Her sisters cowered behind her at this point, breaking character and showing the fear they doubtlessly felt in this scenario, but Chandra held firm where she stood, inches from where the blade landed. "You ask if I truly think I am so monstrous Lady Chandra; I do not think, I know from experience. So, you may pick up that blade and slay yourself, your sisters. Or if you wish to die honorably, wield it at me and I will grant you a swift end. But if I am to condemn you to something, it will be death, not a fate worse than." He spat. Chandra stood rooted to the spot, the weight of her situation crashing down on her suddenly as she was confronted with the reality of not only what she faced but where she was. In an enemy camp, in the tent of the most lethal warrior of his era, nude and unarmed. And yet, she could sense that of the two of them he was the one who currently felt the most bare. She considered her words carefully, chewing them for a moment and then letting them slip through gritted teeth.

"Sisters, I have made a deal with our host lord Tyr. If you lie, I will strike you down myself, so please don't make me. Vivian, how would you characterize our new lord?" She asked nervously but with all the authority she could muster. Her younger sister spoke from behind her and to her left.

"Terrifying...I can feel his physical power radiating from here. I'm not sure an elk or bison could move him if they tried. He holds out against temptation, is unmatched on the battlefield, and is not as savage as we were led to believe. If nothing else, he is nothing like Father. And currently that's the sexiest quality a man can have. Doesn't hurt that I suspect that same physical power that would stand firm against an avalanche could be put to good use putting something firm between my legs..." Vivian snorted playfully, regaining her composure and assuming her temptress persona once again. Not as flattering as Chandra had hoped, but still somewhat positive. At least she'd had the good sense not to show revulsion if she felt it, which Chandra couldn't imagine. If you forgot his reputation and name and just looked at him, Tyr wasn't ugly, nor misshapen, but in fact somewhat ruggedly handsome.

"And what of you Nissa, is my new betrothed an agreeable master, given that you've both agreed to be his concubines to sweeten the deal?" She asked, trying to make clear both the offer that was on the table, and what she was hoping her sister would say.

"Before I answer, may I ask a question of you Lord Tyr?" Nissa responded dryly. Chandra couldn't let her disappointment register, but her certainty of their survival was falling by the second. Tyr nodded his agreement, but seemed hesitant. Gone was the demon of the battlefield who'd first greeted them with swords, in moments he'd devolved into a man before their very eyes. "You're a virgin aren't you?" She asked, not accusingly, but not without accusation. There was a sound as Tyr shifted, narrowing his eyes on her. "I mean no offense of course my lord, I have a reason for the question if you would permit me." She pleaded. Chandra could feel the tension in the room growing, she expected to feel her head separate from her shoulder any second as the air became thick.

"...Yes. None would have me willingly, and I will not take it by force. If the gods will the only pleasure I take be in killing and wine so be it. I harbor no regrets or embarrassment of that" He snapped, obviously insulted and annoyed at having to answer the question, but playing along like a good sport if only to put off having to make a decision. It was obvious at this point their gambit was failing, Chandra could feel it. He was on his guard again, and liking the trio less by the second. They'd already exposed two holes in his armor and he was obviously getting defensive.

12