The Price of Loyalty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" Nissa shouted, standing quite suddenly and walking around to the bed with no hesitation and plopping down. Chandra froze, fully expecting Tyr to react, but he was just as dumbfounded by her sister's actions as she was. "Sisters this means we've been going about this all wrong. We're trying to sell someone a product they've never sampled. No disrespect M'Lord but my sisters and I trained extensively with the finest whores and courtesans in the land to ensure we could appropriately satisfy you! To hear that if you reject our offers you'll not only still not know the pleasures of the flesh but all those hours I spent sucking blown glass cocks and doing cunt exercises was for nothing!" She muttered angrily.

"I uhm..." Tyr was obviously completely confused at this point. It was apparent he didn't often talk to people, and even more rarely spoke to someone who regarded him as an equal. While he was distracted, Chandra caught her sister's eye and Nissa flared her pupils, telling her to trust her.

"Lord Tyr, I uhm...I don't know how to offer this without coming off as loose. Would you please forego your judgment for a moment so I may.. Try to resolve our dilemma in a way advantageous to all?" Chandra said, standing. Tyr's face was completely blank at this point and it was honestly equal parts adorable and hilarious. This massive muscular behemoth known the world over as a manslayer, brought low by a woman's proposition.

"I...As you wish" He offered nervously. Chandra stepped forward and placed herself between his legs, her face inches from his groin and separated only by a thin strip of fabric.

"Allow me to show you what pleasures I'm capable of offering. My sisters will sit back and observe, but it will be just you and I. I believe wholeheartedly that if you sample what you're being offered, you'll be more inclined to accept." She said, pressing her arms together to accentuate her massive breasts. She knew from her reading that while he'd never shown much interest in the female gender that bards could recognize, if he did it was always for women with the plumpest breasts. The effect was immediately visible. He was stiffening beneath his breeches, she could feel the heat starting to rise off of him again, and the musk of a man filled her nose. It was intoxicatingly strong and masculine, much more pleasant than the perfumed groins of the boy-whores she'd been instructed to practice on. She looked up at him but couldn't see much of his expression beyond an obvious hunger.

"...I would be a fool to say no." He finally responded, albeit nervously. She smiled and reached up, grabbing his breeches and pulling them down. His swords clattered to the floor, but he made no moves to retrieve them. As his cock sprung free into view, Chandra stifled a gasp, Vivian wasn't so tactful. It was at least 10" and thick, already hard and bouncing near her face. Had she not been trained for such a reality she doubtlessly wouldn't have been able to handle him. "I..hope it is agreeable." He said nervously. Chandra nodded up at him, giving him her best doe eyes as she'd been taught.

"It's massive, M'Lord. Built for pleasing a woman and keeping her well and truly satisfied. If I'm to be your wife I consider this a blessing...though I must admit I'm now daunted by the task before me" She chuckled nervously. She reached up and gently touched him, causing him to flinch slightly as she gripped his member. She marveled as her fingers wrapped around it and began to stroke, releasing even more of that delicious musk. He was cut, an uncommon trait for Benelians, but not unwelcome as she guided the tip to her lips and gave the soft supple skin a kiss. Tyr seemed unsure, but as she gently began to suck at his tip she felt him relax. She wet it with her tongue as she went, hoping that the extra slickness would allow her to take the monster into her mouth and throat. She took care to start gently rubbing his balls with one hand, kneading her breast with the other to give him the best possible experience. It was obvious however he was already enamored. Nissa you genius she thought to herself with an internal smile, her lips wrapped around his shaft.

"Mmmm my lord, your cock is tremendous. It'll be a wonder if she takes it all. Most women couldn't" Vivian contributed, her voice returning to the husky sensuality they'd practiced for this mission. Chandra took her unsaid challenge and placed him in her mouth, slowly taking inch after inch. She had to adjust her head so she could feed the monster into her throat, and adjust herself slowly to breathing through her nose, but as she did she felt him swell in appreciation and almost gagged. She felt her eyes start to water, but soldiered onward.

"Watch her M'Lord. Watch how she worships your cock. You could have us do this every night if you accept. Every night and every day." Nissa said seductively. She slid behind Chandra and gently placed a guiding hand on the back of her head. She began applying slow gentle pressure until the redhead's nose was buried in the massive man's thick pubes.

"Lady...Lady Chandra I'm going to..." She felt him begin to throb and slowly retracted herself, pushing against Nissa's hand. As his shaft left her mouth she began stroking it furiously, coaxing forth his orgasm eagerly and giving him her most pleading expression.

"Please M'Lord, give me your cum. Mark me as yours and seal our pact" She begged desperately, using both hands in a corkscrew over his shaft. Nissa was behind her, her hands on Chandra's tits, mauling her massive breasts roughly and putting on an obscene show. Vivian was behind Tyr, stroking his shoulders and whispering filth in his ear. The inexperienced warrior was no match for the three highly trained sisters, and as his seed spilled over Chandra's face, cascading in thick ropes over her and Nissa. Splattering across her own pale skin and fiery red hair and Nissa's olive skin and dark hair. Chandra's breasts as well received several thick globs of gum which Nissa eagerly rubbed into her skin, languishing it with attention. Chandra sat in stunned silence at the sheer volume of it, before looking up and realizing that he was still hard.

"Oh sisters, I think our new lord has gotten a taste for the finer things in life. Perhaps he should taste the finest?" Vivian smiled, stroking her hands appreciatively over Tyr's muscular chest and shoulders. Chandra nodded and stood, walking over to the bed and bending over it so her pussy and ass were on full display. Vivian and Nissa soon joined her in this position and Tyr approached from behind them. He didn't say anything, just walked up behind Vivian and started to feed his long thick rod into her. Her pussy spread slowly in a struggle to accommodate the massive invader, she let out little whimpers of desperation and began to push back slowly. Her eyes began to roll upward as her whimpers turned to a long groan, and as Tyr's balls finally rested against her opening, a long languid "Yessssssssssss". Tyr drew back gently and began to slowly seesaw in and out of her.

"How strong is she?" He asked nervously, obviously handling the small woman like a porcelain doll. It was a fair question given that he was nearly twice her size. The fact he was showing concern at all was a great relief to all three women, though in her state of ecstasy Vivian was likely without the faculties to realize it. He was obviously enjoying the slow, long, gentle strokes he was giving her, but indeed seemed eager to do more. Chandra smiled and stood, walking over behind him to lend some encouragement.

"Women aren't as easily broken in the bedroom as they are on the battlefield M'Lord, as long as you're not deliberately trying to hurt her, you should be able to be as rough as you want...and if she can't handle it..." She wrapped her hand around his massive bicep and gave it a powerful enough squeeze to cause discomfort in a lesser man "I certainly can" She smiled. With his invitation and permission secured Tyr sped up, pounding faster and harder into Vivian with reckless abandon. The poor girl's legs quickly gave out and she flopped hard onto the mound of straw and leaves covered in blankets that served as a bed. Tyr cared little though, he scooped her up effortlessly and held her aloft against his chest, her body hanging limply against him. Chandra could see from her position that her sister was alive, but if she had any faculties left they disappeared the moment her full weight was used to impale her once again onto Tyr's thick cock.

"Fuck she looks so hot on your cock. I can't wait till it's my turn. I can't wait to feel that big hard cock in my tight little pussy. We're virgins you know? We had to use toys for our training but we've never had real cock before..." Nissa smiled eagerly from the bed, playing with her own now slick cunt. She took the cum that had been dripping down her face and breasts and started rubbing it into her pussy as lubricant.

"No." Chandra hissed in Tyr's ear. "One sample is all you get M'lord I must insist. If you're to have us, all of us, you must agree to the deal" She demanded, before she reached between his legs and began gently fondling his balls. Tyr for his part appeared little more than a rutting animal at this point, a giant ape tossing around a ragdoll as he violated Vivian violently. Were it not for her sister's cries of ecstasy, Chandra likely would've worried for her safety.

"Oh sister, don't deny me this. I want it. I want that big fucking cock reducing me to a drooling mess!" Nissa whined. Chandra tried to shoot her a look but realized she'd have to abandon her duties to do it. Then, she realized the game Nissa played. "Please M'Lord Tyr, tell my sister you agree to the deal. Agree to come with us and become our Lord Duke so she'll let you fill my pussy next!" She moaned pornographically, massaging her tits with one hand and spreading the labia of the other. Tyr could see her, and her encouragement was only making him fuck Nissa harder.

"Say the word my lord. Say it and we're yours for life. I'll be your bride and my sisters your concubines. You'll be a duke, loved and respected, with power and wealth. No more straw beds, no more battlefields. Just luxury and pussy" Chandra whispered. She felt Tyr tense and pause, his cock buried in her sister still, the simple act of it throbbing with need causing Vivian to grunt and twitch.

"Tell me truthfully girls, could you ever come to love a monster you were forced to marry?" He asked, both pain and strain blending to make his voice a harsh whisper.

"I speak not just for myself but that limp little fuckdoll on your cock when I say our only dream of a husband was having the same one. We never wished to be separated and the idea of being together for the rest of our lives is all we need. But beyond that you seem a kind man, thoughtful and gentle...well...when need be. And as long as you do to both of us what you've done to her periodically, I'm sure we'll quickly come to love you" Nissa smiled up at him with genuine emotion in her eyes. Chandra considered her response carefully in the instant her sister bought her, she knew her response in this moment would seal or break their accord.

"I could come to love any man who was kind and true in a lifetime, M'lord. But in the hours I've known you, you've shown me you are those things and more, and I'm doubtless that it will not take nearly that long for me to fall for you" She whispered in his ear. Tyr nodded and began to fuck Vivian again, this time even rougher than before, savagely thrusting into her till he bottomed out, then lifting her aloft till only his cockhead remained inside, and dropping her again onto his shaft to be impaled. Vivian had long since become nothing but a vessel for that beautiful cock and her own orgasms, and only managed guttural grunts at this point.

"Then consider what I do now my agreement" Tyr roared after a moment of this, letting Vivian fall onto his cock one last time and holding her there. She twitched violently and Chandra could feel his balls pumping her full of a tremendous load of cum. So much so that after a few seconds of his orgasm, it began to roll down her hand. She pulled her hand back and walked around his form so she could look him in the eyes as she brought it to her lips and licked her fingers pornographically.

"M'lord, would you like to take your future bride now? Or wait until we've dealt with the matter of your official acceptance?" She asked. Tyr lay vivian gently onto the bed and picked up his sword and clothes. Chandra nodded and snapped her fingers, Nissa leaping and grabbing their cloaks and bringing them to her as they struggled to get the nearly unconscious Vivan over Chandra's shoulder, still leaking cum. "Our carriage is on a route about two miles walk through the forest M'lord" She said nervously, hoping he'd offer to take the burden of her sister. Tyr nodded and began to don his armor. "You won't need that M'lord. Nuvea has some of the greatest smiths in the land, we'll craft you new armor befitting your station" She offered nervously.

"And it will be lovely. But for now, I need you to take your sisters and flee my betrothed. These men are my personal guard, while they may not be the most attentive, should I turn coat and abandon my post they'll still be a significant thorn in your empire's side. Not to mention, my hounds are out there" He smirked, picking up a massive greatsword and walking towards the main flap of the tent. Chandra took Nissa and Vivian to the oppositie side and prepared to duck under the fabric. "M'Lady, I'll join you in less than an hour, and you may regale me with tales of my new home on the trail. But until then, judge me not harshly for the monster I must be" He called gently over his shoulder, before ducking out of the tent.

Two Days Later

The council chambers had been sealed for the meeting, and the king's guard had all been summoned. Such a beast as The BloodTythe being allowed inside the castle walls was reason enough for panic, but the fact he'd simply walked through the front door at the Prime Minister's invitation was insanity. As he kneeled now before the king, Chandra recounted the tale of how he'd turned on his own men, burning their camp, slaying them in their sleep, and setting the voracious 200lb mutant demons he called hounds on them. 99 of Benelia's finest warriors dispatched in little more than an hour, by their greatest weapon. It was almost too good to be true. The king passed on the official papers of nobility, heraldry, and appointment, all signed with the royal seal, and held a ceremony for all present naming Sir Tyr of Nuvea a knight of the realm and the unequivocal lord of the duchy. As the ceremonies finished the King was ushered from the room by his guards as fast as they could once his obligations were complete. Turncoat of not, Tyr had a reputation.

"Ladies" The Prime Minister approached with a smile, the three women regarding him with an icy professionalism. "You did better than we could've hoped. I commend you. You've assured our victory" He smiled.

"You flatter us M'Lord, we simply sought the land's most eligible bachelor and claimed him for our own." Chandra smiled as pleasantly as she could muster for the man who'd essentially pressed her into slavery and prostitution.

"Yes Prime Minister. We were simply ensuring the future of Nuvea. I mean, now our leader is the strongest and most prolifically victorious general the world has known...likely the most successful assassin as well. Though for us, he is just a big sweet puppy dog." Nissa remarked, her tone taking a slight venom. Chandra shot her a look, hoping to prevent any further escalation.

"A true asset...to the empire" The prime minister said. He was a weasley little man, with greasy brown hair and a sort of pompadour haircut, powdered skin and ridiculous purple frock that ill fit him. Had he not wielded power and influence, and a keen intuition, he likely would've been little more than a scam merchant or snake oil salesman. He was narrowing his eyes now at the women, taking Nissa's meaning despite Chandra's hopes he'd overlook it.

"Of Course, we all serve the king and the good of the empire after all." Chandra said, again staring Nissa down in an attempt to stay the conflict and aggression. Vivian for her part was distracting Tyr, who looked extremely uncomfortable with the circumstance of it all. She'd wrapped herself around one of his arms as ladylike as she could and was gently stroking his bicep and engaging him in conversation about his favorite foods and wines. He looked happy...almost childishly so Chandra noted.

"Oh absolutely. We all serve the king. And should the king ever require more service of the ladies of the Duchy of Nuvea, he simply need to send word to the hulking murderous warrior with whom they share a bed, who's already taken to them quite fondly." Nissa said, with no venom, just confidence. The Prime Minister smiled at this, seeming to realize her only aspiration was their freedom, and not something greater to his relief.

"I'm sure His Majesty will have no reason to call upon the ladies of Nuvea, nor their lord, anytime soon. In fact, I suspect The Blood Sirens have completed their first and final mission. Enjoy your retirement ladies, it was well earned" He said with all sincerity, before turning and leaving the room. Even when being genuine, his words had a greasiness to them that left one wishing for a rag or bucket of water with which to wash. Chandra and Nissa turned and began to walk back to where Tyr stood.

"That was stupid" Chandra hissed, only loud enough for her sister to hear.

"He needs to know that we're done. We are duchesses, not some common whores to be traded from one john to another. The deal we made was for our home and a husband, nothing more." Nissa whispered back calmly.

"Make an enemy of him and we'll wake up with our castle under siege or worse." Chandra sighed, taking Tyr's other arm as they arrived.

"If that day comes, I pity the men they send to Nuvea, for they will face her new master and ours. The Mighty Blood Tithe. And having felt what he can do with the sword beneath his trousers I shudder to think what he's capable of with the one on his hip." Nissa smiled, running her hand over the front of Tyr's breaches. The large man flinched and stood straight up, looking around nervously.

"Behave." Chandra snapped, before beginning to tug at Tyr's arm toward the door they'd entered through. "Come along Lovey, let us go home so you may finally claim your bride in your keep" She said. Tyr nodded and smiled.

"A home, and the love of a good woman...Three good women. A man would be lucky, a monster is blessed" He smiled, a single tear forming in the corner of his eye.

FIN

12