The Price of Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers

"This is dangerous business Matt. I thought Becky was lying to me about you and Julie, figuring she was just plying me – you know, getting me to continue with her little game. I know differently now. I was so lonely Matt...So damn lonely and she was always around teasing me. Then Julie entered the picture. It was just too much."

"I know that feeling." I finally replied back, looking at Bob's forlorn face. I took another drink before deciding I should add a bit more to the conversation.

"Bob, just what are you suggesting here? I mean I know the car thing came as a surprise but..."

"That's just the tip of the ice berg Matt, just the tip; at least where Becky is concerned. I gotta believe that Julie is involved too. You don't see it yet, do you?" He replied quickly with actual fear showing on his face.

"Bob - get a grip! The girls are just..."

"Just what for Christ sake? You're having a sexual relationship with your daughter Matt! Like me, you're fucking your own daughter for God's sake and when she's not around my daughter is more than willing to let you! And do you think for one minute Becky forced Julie join her? They could have any guy their own age! Why us Matt? Why us?" Bob blurted out a bit too loudly.

I took a quick glance around making sure the conversation wasn't over heard and then grabbed Bob's arm, squeezing tightly.

"Alright. Alright Bob you made your point – okay? Keep it down! Obviously you've been involved in this thing longer than I have. What's your theory?"

With a surprising display of strength, Bob jerked his arm away from my grip and rubbed it as he went on. "I don't know exactly but, they seem to know all too well that neither of us can walk away from their sex offerings. Am I right?"

I nodded slowly, taking in Bob's words and recalled my own thinking earlier that day.

"Becky's been talking about going public." When I raised my eyebrows in surprise Bob quickly added, "Not that way! In video – movies Matt! She told me she wanted to make a lot of money and knew just how to do it. In fact, she said that she and Julie were talking with someone but, she wouldn't tell me who. But, she made it very clear that they needed both us and they would do anything to make sure that we couldn't say no."

'Couldn't say no?' I repeated silently to myself and hailed the waitress. "I think another drink is in order – Bob?"

"Oh yeah, definitely please."

While we waited, I explained what had just happened in my life and how he and Becky had come to find Julie and me in the position we were in the night before. As I neared the end of my explanation a thought occurred to me.

"Bob, why did you stay? I mean, you went along with all of it knowing what you do – why?"

For that I received an incredulous sort of look from Bob. Something like a "you can't be that stupid" sort of look before he simply responded, I'm thinking with my dick head way too much lately. Aren't you?"

He had a point. The drinks came and we sat in silence sipping, each wrapped up in private thoughts. Finally, we both spoke out at the same time.

"Sorry, go ahead Matt."

"No you first...It's your meeting." I replied and eased back against the booth seat.

"So would you?"

"Would I what?"

"Get involved doing porno movies with the girls. Becky's been hinting at moving west and you have to sell your house. When Julie finds out it just seems like the stage is being set up, don't you think?"

I didn't answer immediately. The little man was right though. The stage was being set and I could just picture the excited meeting between the girls after Julie learned of the house sale. I wasn't sure about Bob's position but, I knew that even splitting the sale with Doreen would leave a sizable chunk of change in my pocket.

At that point, I explained to Bob my thoughts about comparing the girls to spiders, a few day back. "They've weaved a good web Bob. I don't think they're aware how good but, it damn sure looks like things are going their way, don't you? How much worse would making a few movies be over what's been going on already? Saying no scares the hell out of me."

"Me too Matt but, I'm not like you...I'm not a sexual dynamo." Bob came back, as he nervously played with his drink.

"Ahhh, that." I said, recalling Bob's small size and lack of performance. I smiled, took a drink and added, "Bob, they're movies – nothings all that real about them and not every guy cums multiple times."

"Don't patronize me Matt." Bob replied, looking genuinely uncomfortable.

"Wouldn't think of it. Look I gotta get going. It's been interesting Bob, to say the least, and I'll think about what you've said." I replied and moved to clear the booth. Bob looked like he was loosing his best friend and before I walked off I added one small comment, "I meant what I said Bob, get a grip. Go home, relax and...No wait, better yet – take Becky out for supper and try to feel her out a little more. See if you can get inside her thinking. I'll call you tomorrow."

I left Bob after dropping a ten spot on the table and headed home. I had a little probing I wanted to do after Julie got home. A crazy thought hit me during my drive and a smile crossed my lips. 'Porn stars huh, we'll see.' I thought.

~

I hurried into the house, genuinely excited. I wanted to get things set up before Julie arrived. My drive home had produced one other concrete thought. So far it had been Julie and Becky throwing themselves at two hapless, if not outright stupid, men. What would happen if the roles were reversed? I set my sights on that goal and went about preparing myself and the house.

It was eight when I heard Julie's voice saying good bye to Becky. I made one final glance around and walked to the door to meet her. I had showered, shaved and slipped into a, kimono like, house coat. With a liberal dash of cologne, I was ready for her. The door opened with a sudden burst and Julie bounced in, right into my waiting arms.

Before she could utter a word I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up, kissing long and hard on the lips. I finished the kiss and let her slide down my chest and rub against my growing cock, before I spoke.

"God I didn't think you'd ever get home! I've been thinking about you all day – can you tell?" I said and coyly looked down at my growing penis, which now parted the robe on its way to full erection.

"Daddy! My God what are you doing? You can't be doing this sort of thing! What if someone saw you?" Julie blurted out, fully taken back by my forward assault.

"What? Aw who cares Julie? You're my lover aren't you? So what if someone knows...Hey look, I've got the wine ready, the lights are turned down and I even set up a video cam! You know, so we can watch what we do later! God I'm so horny, I just want to rip your clothes off!" I replied, feigning breathless anticipation.

It was all too much for Julie. Her eyes widened, as she stepped back towards the door, a look of absolute shock registering on her face. As I moved to the left and reached out to close the door, Julie used the opening to bolt across the living room. I called out to my escaping daughter.

"Does this mean you don't want to fuck tonight? Julie where are you going – come back!"

My words died out just as Julie hit the hallway. She paused briefly, taking one last look back. I stood, with a pleading look and my penis swaying, like a flag pole in the wind. Her eyes widened even more and she cried out, "My God daddy what's gotten in to you!" and ran off.

'So, maybe we aren't so self assured, huh?' I thought and chuckled to myself. My little plan seemed to be working. When faced with an all out amorous assault things were different, it seemed. I started to laugh in earnest at that thought and went to pour a glass of wine.

'Well, the nights not a total loss. You've still got the porno movie and a hard on...' I thought to myself and turned on the DVD player, as I eased back against the sofa. I couldn't wait to tell Bob about the results of my plan and toyed with the idea of calling him right then. I gave up the thought when the movie started.

Well into the movie I'd decided to lend it to Bob. One of the male parts, in the movie, I felt certain he'd relate to and unlike most porno's this one had a plot – of sorts. Of course that thought brought me to think about our conversation. I was thinking the girls weren't quite as brazen and devious as Bob thought. A sudden feeling of smugness spread through me. It was a feeling that wouldn't last long.

"I'm ready now daddy. Sorry I ran off, you just surprised me is all. You know I'd love that big cock of yours in my tight little pussy, don't you?" Julie purred out, scaring me from my concentrated thought and the movie.

Jerking my head around, I saw Julie leaning against the doorway, her right arm stretched up and out, creating a seductive pose. She had put on make-up, did her hair and stripped down to a tiny set of underwear. She placed her left index finger in her mouth and sucked on it, as she made her first tentative steps into the room. Her slow and exaggerated sort of, I want to fuck you, walk ended at the video camera.

Pulling her index finger out, she stopped to flick the end of it with tongue and caressed the camera. A grin formed on her lips as the red recording light blinked to life. "The video cam is a great idea daddy." She cooed and reached to remove her bra.

I swallowed hard thinking just how badly my plan was backfiring, as Julie cupped her tits to let them drop and bounce as she walked towards me. "Daddy you are so naughty and I love it! I can wait to watch your big penis fill my pussy...Oh my God a porno too! Daddy you are a surprise!"

Julie stopped just out of arms reach and off to the side so the video camera caught everything, smiling as she stared at my hard cock. She toyed with her panties but, never quite pushed them down. Turning to smile at the camera and place her hands behind her back, she turned slightly, side to side. It was a classic bad, little, girl pose and she spoke out, as if acting.

"What? You want to pull my panties down? But, why daddy – I've been good, haven't I?"

I was speechless, unable to respond even though the look Julie gave me was apparent she wanted me to. Julie grinned and went on with her act. She turned towards me and dropped down on her knees, as she spoke.

"What's this for daddy? If you aren't going to spank me – what's this big thing for? Is this why you want to pull my panties down daddy?" Julie asked and then out of nowhere another voice joined Julie's!

"It's okay Amy, daddy just wants take your temperature. He took mine last night and said I was fine – it felt real good too Amy. Go ahead let daddy pull your panties down."

I gasped out, shocked at seeing Becky's nearly nude form standing behind the video camera, smiling. Julie gazed into the camera, a look of wonder on an innocent face and smiled.

"Really Lisa? Daddy took your temperature too? But, Uncle Randy took my temperature last night and daddy's therm – oma - meter looks way bigger than Uncle Randy's...Do you think I need it again?" Julie played along with the made up script, talking like a backwoods, uneducated, daughter.

"Don't know Amy but, daddy looks like he thinks you do. It's okay Amy, let him pull your panties down. I'll watch and make sure he takes it right okay?"

Julie smiled at the camera and then stood up. She turned her back and bent slightly. "Okay daddy, pull them down. Uncle Randy did say I was pretty hot last night. He had some trouble at first but, he got his therm – oma – meter in far enough, I guess, cause I was sweating pretty good when he got done. Are you gonna put more of that slick stuff inside, like Uncle Randy?"

My hands were trembling as I pushed Julie's panties down. I couldn't help but look towards the camera even though I was unsure of what look I had on my face. Becky smiled at me and winked, as she zoomed in to pick up Julie's exposed creamy white ass. Julie straightened up and stepped from her panties, giving my stiff cock an apprehensive look and then turned towards Becky and the camera.

"I'm ready daddy. Do you want me to bend over?" She asked with a slight quiver in her voice.

Not knowing how, I summoned up enough courage to speak for the first time, as I cupped Julie's young butt cheeks. "No Ju – Amy...Daddy wants to take your other temperature." I replied and bent to kiss her butt.

"My other temperature daddy?" Julie asked with quivering anticipation in her voice.

"Yes honey. Uncle Randy doesn't know about the new way – it's easier. Just straddle my legs Amy."

"Lisa is this how daddy took yours?"

"Oh yes and he broke my fever real good! I screamed because I felt so good!" Becky called out from the camera and then added, "Daddy won't mind if I help you – will you daddy?"

"No not at all Be – Lisa, if Amy doesn't." I replied, stuttering on the name thing again.

I caught Becky making an adjustment to the video camera and walk towards us, stripping from her bra and panties.

"Here let me help Amy. I was getting ready for daddy cause I was feeling hot again but, you look like you need it first." Becky spoke out softly as she entered the cameras range.

"Lean back and don't sit yet Amy." Becky commanded, as she reached in and grasped my stiff cock. Mindful of the camera, we would find out later that Becky had positioned herself perfectly. On zoom mode, the camera caught Julie's delicate pussy as her lips parted and Becky's hand as she wiggled my cock head between Julie's labia.

"Okay Amy, all you gotta do is ease down and daddy will do the rest..."

~

My plan failed! Oh God did it ever fail and the girls now had video evidence! And what glorious evidence it was. When I finally drifted off to sleep that night I wondered how I would ever explain this to Bob.

MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers
12