The Price of Power Ch. 01

Story Info
Adventurer becomes fae lord's toy in exchange for his power.
5.6k words
4.56
6.3k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________

The fresh moss crunched under Nessa's boots as she climbed up the hill.

Despite it being daylight, the shadows in this part of the forest were oppressive, it's canopy closing over her almost like a wooden cage.

Shiny eyes, colours and even what appeared to be voices murmured from beyond her sight, disappearing into the background almost as soon as she could focus on them.

It made her feel as if something was about to pounce on her at any minute.

And yet, everything was absolutely stunning. The dim light pushing through the thick branches of the trees reflected on the flowers, leaves and moss of the woodland, reflecting it like the inside of a kaleidoscope.

Nessa could not even recall how she got there, she had been following the instructions on the ancient scroll in her possession, bizarre as they were, and after meandering the forest for a while she had found herself here.

It was almost dreamlike, not unlike a morning haze.

This had to be the place she was looking for.

Carefully, she pulled out from the case hanging from her belt the withered old scroll that had been guiding her.

It had been the care of her ancestors, for as long as anyone could remember, and with it came the warning that while it could be used to get power, this would always come with a price,

But right now, the young woman didn't care about the price, for she was desperate for the power to save those dear to her.

As she unrolled it again, she could feel a myriad of gazes peered at her from the forest. They were inhuman eyes of unlikely colours, embedded on figures sporting horns, diaphanous wings and nebulous shapes.

With a blink, the figures vanished, giving Nessa a cold shiver down her spine.

A few more steps, she thought to herself, looking for the next indication she was going in the right direction.

She finally spotted what she was looking for, an old gnarly tree, with huge twisting branches that almost interlaced themselves with the surrounding canopy and a trunk so thick you could build a whole house from it without chopping it down.

Carefully, she went around the tree leaving its trunk to her right, like the instructions said, and as she was about to completely circle it, she spotted what she was looking for.

Illuminated by persistent sun rays that refused to be blocked by the canopy, an ancient stone circle stood.

Its dolmens were withered and cracked, vines overrunning their mass as if hugging them.

No trees grew inside the circle, through a scattering of flowers bathed in the sunlight that seemed to stubbornly cling to this area.

Nessa took a deep breath, this was it, and for what she was going to do next, there would be no turning back.

She found a small flat rock nearby the circle, barely bigger than a book. Carefully, she knelt in front of it, and grabbed the knife hanging from her belt.

A deep silence overtook the forest, making her shiver for a moment.

With a long breath, she composed herself and unrolled the scroll next to the rock, the words on the spell she needed to cast looking clearer than under the brightest of lights.

Clenching her jaw closed to avoid any moans of pain, she made a deep cut on the palm of her right hand, only stopping when the grass below her was stained crimson.

With a swift move, she placed her wounded palm on the rock, pressing hard against it, her blood seeping into the small cracks on it's surface, giving it the appearance of having flowing veins.

Her mouth started intoning a short verse in an ancient tongue, it's words resonating all around her, as if the very trees were listening to them.

Again and again she repeated the verse, feeling her life pouring into the very ground she stood on.

Until she felt her throat cramp and air leave her lungs for a second, the verse stopped with its final word on her lips.

Once again, a deep, unsettling silence devoured the forest, only broken when the soft sound of hooves came from beyond the stone circle.

A stunning white stag emerged from the shadows slowly, it's gorgeous fur shining under the dim light.

Its head was crowned by the most magnificent set of horns Nessa had ever seen, firm and strong like the branches of the oldest tree, with veins of gold hewn onto their very substance.

As it moved towards her, its most striking feature became clear, it's eyes. Looking into them was as if looking into a starry sky, and Nessa could feel herself being sucked into them, incapable of looking away.

By looking into the eyes, she also immediately understood something, the stag was a he, and he knew her.

She felt almost rooted to the ground as the stag crossed the circle, walking towards her without rush yet without slowing down. Somehow, sometime while crossing the circle, his appearance changed, or perhaps it had always been like this, and she didn't notice, as impossible as that seemed.

He now walked on two legs, rather than four, and his body was like that of an inhumanly tall and well-built person, with broad shoulders, shapely chest and strong arms and legs.

His head remained like that of a stag, but it was somehow more human and expressive, and Nessa could catch the glimpse of a grin on his lips as he stood in front of her.

She could feel the colour draining from her skin. Here he was, she had summoned him, there was no turning back.

The fae lord shoot an inquisitive look at her, she could feel her power flowing all around them, digging into her like meat hooks.

Slowly, she lowered her head, giving him a respectful bow.

"Who are you, summoner?" his voice was deep, like the low howling of the wind under the trees, "and why have you called out to me?"

Nessa raiser her head and looked at the powerful being in his eyes, trying to hide how much she was shaking.

"My lord, my name is Nessa Haldir, and I have called you because I have need of your power," she said, trying to look firm. "May I know the name of the one who has answered my call?"

The being shot her a smirk as he placed one of his big hands on his hip, clearly amused by her fake bravado.

"You have not yet earned the right of my full name, but I shall give you something you may call me," he said, his starry eyes making her feel as if she was drowning in them. "Bastinor."

He crossed his arms, and Nessa felt a jolt on her knees that almost knocked down.

"But you will use proper honorifics when talking to me if you wish to earn my respect," he said in a stern but not rude tone.

Nessa slowly nodded to him and bowed again.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my lord", she said with the politest tone she could muster.

Bastinor nodded and gestured for her to raise her head.

"Tell me, summoner, why is it that you used such an ancient spell to call for help and power?" he inquired again, clearly impatient to know, "for your sake I hope you know that there will be a price to pay, even if I cannot assist you."

Nessa nodded to him and lowered her head.

"I am aware, my lord, and I am willing to pay whatever you set as price," she took a deep breath just after uttering those words, and carefully she pulled a piece of fabric from her satchel, presenting it to him.

He picked up the fabric carefully, his hand dwarfing hers, and inspected it with an emotionless stare.

"My town was attacked by... someone," she said, fury returning to her mind as she recalled the events, "a figure in a purple robe who floated gently above the ground".

"They entered unannounced and started attacking everyone on sight with mysterious magic," she said, as the scenes of the massacre dashed through her mind, "the robed figure made a beeline towards my mother's house and blasted it into a crater."

Bastinor noticed that tears were forming on her eyes, and with surprising gentleness he used a finger to clear them for her.

"Continue," he said in a dispassionate tone.

Nessa took a deep breath and clenched her fists, ready to proceed.

"My mother survived that attack, somehow, a shield of green light flowing around her," she continued, "and both her and our attacker argued about something."

"I could not understand their words, my ears were ringing, and they were far for me to hear." "Regardless, my mother refused whatever she was asked, and a duel of power ensured."

"I got the impression my mother had the upper hand, but the robed figure countered this by doing as much collateral damage as possible."

Nessa gritted her teeth before continuing.

"As my mother tried to protect those still reeling from the attack, the robed figure blasted her with... something, and in a flash my mother was... turned to dust," she said, tears now flowing from her eyes in long streams.

"Before she died, my mother must have done a spell of some kind, for I saw her do a gesture towards me and I blacked out."

"When I came to, the town was silent, and all the people sans me, including my best friend, had been frozen in place, as if turned into trees, their skin and bodies the colour and texture of bark."

Nessa looked back at Bastinor, her teary eyes full of determination.

"I wish for you to lend me your power, so I may avenge my mother and restore my people," she said, committed, "name your price, powerful lord, I will pay it."

The mighty fae lord looked pensive for a moment, and then gave her a wicked smile as he cleaned both her eyes of tears.

"I do not know who you seek, but I have... some ideas about how we may find them," he said, before crossing his arms, "but you must know, to achieve this you ask a big boon of me, and that will accompany a high price."

Nessa clenched both fists.

"Name it," she said, without doubt in her voice.

Bastinor smiled at her.

"Very well," he said, extending his hand and pointing at her with a finger, "I want you."

Nessa looked confused for a moment.

"Me... my lord?" she asked, puzzled and nervous.

"You, Nessa," he said, his tone firm and powerful, "to help you I shall have to leave behind my realm." "Away from my realm, my power, while still great, shall diminish, and I will also have to leave behind all my subjects and treasures."

He held Nessa by the chin, his eyes deeply focused on hers.

"But there is something magnificent in you, Nessa Haldir, and I covet it," he said, his honeyed breath caressing her lips, "you shall be mine, my servant, my plaything, whatever I wish of you, you will have no recourse but to give me."

A pang of anxiety crossed Nessa's heart, making her wince, but there was something scratching in the back of her mind.

She looked at the ground, and then back at him, scared but resolute.

"I knew you would ask for something great in exchange," she said, gritting her teeth, "so be it, I shall pledge absolute loyalty to you, but I beg you to swear to help me with everything you have."

Nessa carefully knelt on the grass in front of him, looking up at his beautiful snow furred body, pleading for his assistance.

Bastinor gave her a wicked smile.

"I swear to you, Nessa Haldir, that I will do everything in my power to bring you satisfaction on your quest," he said, and his words weaved a tapestry on the stars themselves, binding himself to them, "we shall not return to my realm till you have achieved your goals, but I bind you to say so when that happens, your tongue will not be able to hide the truth from me."

Nessa nodded at his words, her hands squeezing her thighs as she heard him.

"But in return... you are from this moment and forever more... mine," the way he said the word felt like an arrow had embedded itself on Nessa's heart, "I will own your body, mind and soul, you shall never deny me and once your quest is complete, you will follow me to my realm where you shall be my plaything and concubine for all eternity."

He lowered his gaze to meet hers, his eyes beaming with power.

"Is that clear?" he asked, well knowing the answer.

Nessa, trembling, nodded back at him and then lowered her head, so it touched his majestic and golden trimmed hooves.

"It is my lord, if you lend me your power, you can have me as a sacrifice," her hands clenched the soft grass as she whimpered, scared but sure.

She felt his hoof on her shoulder, as if poking her to sit up.

Carefully, she did so, looking up into his starry eyes, his gaze swallowing up her very thoughts.

Using the same hoof he had used to poke her, he planted it on her chest and pushed her, forcing her to fall on her back on the grass in a rather embarrassing position.

With a swift move and before she could get her bearings, he planted the hoof he had used firmly on the ground and lifted the other one, slamming it down on her pubic mound as if stabbing her.

Nessa screamed in pain as he did so, instinctively grabbing his furry muscular leg.

With her eyes wide open in panic, she felt as he pushed deeper, making her hips do cracking sounds under the pressure.

His hoof started to feel hot, and she could smell her pants and shirt sizzling under it.

"Henceforth I claim you as mine," he said with a grin as his hoof got so hot the smell of cooked flesh started rising.

"Scream for me, slut," he said as, with a fleshy crack, his hoof appeared to smash into Nessa's body.

The forest disappeared, the ground disappeared, and Nessa found herself in a starry void with Bastinor.

His hoof was deep into her very soul, and as it burned a brand onto her, threadlike chains curled around her being and dug into her flesh.

To her very surprise, her screams of pain started subtly changing, first into hopeless whimpers, then into confused gasps and finally into filthy moans.

She could feel his power digging itself into her soul.

With a final push, he crushed whatever it was on her being he was stepping on, and as he did, a beautiful silver chain materialized from her neck to his wrist.

Nessa clumsily reached to touch it, but before she could, he pressed harder with his hoof onto whatever he had crushed while he pulled the chain, making Nessa lose herself in the most brutal orgasm she had ever experienced.

Her being dissolved into the rain of this realm, and when she came back to, she was laying on the same patch of grass where she had fallen.

Still dazed, she looked down and noticed that where Bastinor had stepped on her, a hoof-like brand was now in place, shining with silvery power as what appeared to be beautiful tendril like sigils danced around it and on her mound.

Her pants were ruined, turned to ash all around her waist. Not only that, but she hadn't dreamed her orgasm, for with great embarrassment she noticed they were utterly soaked, her thighs still trembling from it.

Above her, Bastinor was grinning. Rays of what appeared to be moonlight seemed to be washing down from above the canopy, signifying Nessa had been out for longer than she thought, and they were making his body shine like a pond under the night sky.

She blushed, realizing that for the first time since she had met him, she found him ridiculously attractive.

And it seemed to be mutual, as unlike before Bastinor now was sporting a savage pulsating erection.

Nessa realized he had been naked from the beginning, but she was so nervous she didn't notice.

His phallus was hot and meaty, gently pulsating with a brutal need to breed.

The young half elf whimpered as she noticed she had spread her legs without thinking, so much was her need for her new Master.

"Wha... What's going on?" she managed to ask, covering her face in shame.

Bastinor lowered himself closer to her, his big hands grabbing her jacket and with a swift move, ripping it open with such force that Nessa's shirt and bra, which had been painfully keeping her ample bosom contained, were shredded as well.

Her breasts bounced free as a long whorish moan escaped her lips.

The fae lord grabbed her from the hips and the back, and lifted her with such ease that one would be excused from thinking she was nothing but a lifelike doll.

His lips approached hers and Nessa surrendered to his passionate kiss as he rid her of her broken pants.

The flustered half elf caressed his deer-like face and pressed her chest against his warm fur, so soft and silky, her whole body shivered.

Their tongues intertwined as Nessa moaned louder and louder, shocking even herself with her hungry reaction.

"Damn, you're a needy whore," he said, his mean words making her shake her hips.

She whimpered meekly and clenched his chest fluff, her confused eyes pleading with him.

"Why are you being so mean?" she said, almost like a flustered child.

He pinched her ass cheek, making her whine again for his amusement.

"Because you like it, you horny bitch," his words made her clench her thighs, "also, I'm your Master now, treat me as such."

If she were a dog, her ears would be down now, but she'd also be wagging her tail.

"Yes Master, sorry Master," she said like an ashamed puppy.

He smiled and kissed her again, his huge hand rubbing against her soaked pussy lips.

"Your pussy is so hungry..." he said, with a smug smile, "beg for Master's dick, slut, make me see how much you want it."

Nessa was as shocked as she was aroused, she had never laid with anyone, though she was not an innocent prude with no knowledge of what it entailed.

The idea of his erection, almost as big as her forearm, wrecking her virgin pussy terrified her... and she wanted it more than anything in her life right now, more even than her quest and her revenge.

"Please..." she said quietly.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Louder slut, can't hear you," he said as his ears twitched in delight.

"Please Master!" she said, pleading with him as she grabbed his chest tightly.

He seemed unamused.

"Please... what?" he asked firmly.

Nessa hid her face against his chest, ashamed, but needier than ever.

Carefully, she looked into his eyes again, her hips grinding on their own.

"Please fuck me..." she said, words choking on her throat.

He huffed at her.

"Louder!" he screamed at her.

"Fuck me! Please! Destroy my pussy! Breed me like a bitch!" she was almost drooling for him as she finished screaming what she needed.

Bastinor knelt on the grass and laid her on soft ground again.

She held her legs open as she blushed, thrusting her hips towards her.

"You forgot the magic words, cum whore," he said, teasing her by gently stroking his cock.

"Please... Master," she said with eyes full of wantonness.

Bastinor smiled and rubbed the tip of his massive member against her ravenous pussy, and slowly, enjoying the moment, slid it inside her.

Nessa threw her head back as the massive piece of meat invaded her tiny body.

Whatever pain she was feeling, was being drowned by how right it felt to be filled like this, his cock was not so much penetrating her as was impaling her, and her mind was racing to dreamscapes of her being fucked and used on every hole, reduced to just a filthy fuck toy.

She made dirty gurgling sounds as her Master's cock kept going in, bottoming inside her against all logic.

Nessa shivered, having an orgasm just from the feeling of her womb being attacked like this.

"You just came from that? What a whore..." he said, teasing her mind as she trembled and drooled like a cum addled slut.

A bulge was visible on her body as her Master got comfortable on his knees and grabbed her firmly by the thighs and hips, giving her a firm thrust that made her babble incoherently.

He started moving with a calm but firm pace, making sure she felt every slam inside her loins, her breasts bouncing free as Bastinor's body made dirty slapping sounds hitting her soaked nethers.

12